PDA

View Full Version : It really gets under my skin

Catnip
03-03-2009, 07:13 PM
When I've done fair business with someone and they accuse me of doing them wrong and in doing so, I owe them money. It's ridiculous. If it's buying a part, look at it the best you can, inspect it, take measurements if necessary, and look for part numbers... test it out if you're allowed. If it's a car, do a compression test, leak down test, drive it for 30+ miles, let it idle for 20+ minutes, check the oil, coolant, exhaust smell/color, the condition of the spark plugs, etc.

If you don't take full precautions and the seller didn't lie, don't be upset when something breaks or goes wrong... no matter the cost of the repair. When buying a used car, ask if there's any warranty because usually there isn't; meaning, you sign the title, it's your problem.

:2cents:

quickdodge®
03-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Well this came out of nowhere.

Hopefully, it'll go right back there. Later, QD.

BeastRodeo
03-03-2009, 08:07 PM
x2, I'm with you Evan. Its a used car, it could break down whenever. Shit, a new car can too. My dad sold a civic back in july 08', guy is STILL calling and saying shit about problems on it lol. We told him everything that was wrong with it. $800 for a 95 civic, ran good.

Got Milk?
03-03-2009, 08:09 PM
lol, that sucks evan. And specific details on what was sold and to whom.

Catnip
03-03-2009, 08:17 PM
An IA member bought my '94 integra.
He said the headgasket is blown and there's water in the oil. When I owned the car, neither of these problems existed to my knowledge. He didn't adequately inspect the car before buying it, but he says I owe him $300 for the problem, I'm a liar, and I "fucked him over". Most of my friends had either ridden in or seen me drive the car.

But I more or less said I'm sorry it has happened, but he needs to man up and fix HIS car.

BeastRodeo
03-03-2009, 08:32 PM
He said the headgasket is blown and there's water in the oil. When I owned the car, neither of these problems existed to my knowledge. He didn't adequately inspect the car before buying it, but he says I owe him $300 for the problem, I'm a liar, and I "fucked him over". Most of my friends had either ridden in or seen me drive the car.

But I more or less said I'm sorry it has happened, but he needs to man up and fix HIS car.

Who is this guy?

Fucking pussy lips.

Echonova
03-03-2009, 08:33 PM

But I more or less said I'm sorry it has happened, but he needs to man up and fix HIS car.Oh hail naw!!! When I bawt de car U said it wuz perrfect. If I went and bawt a car from Acura it wood have cum wit a warrentee. All I'm sayen if fix yo shit and I will let U keep yo teef N yo mouf.

Ya dig?

blackboi50
03-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Oh hail naw!!! When I bawt de car U said it wuz perrfect. If I went and bawt a car from Acura it wood have cum wit a warrentee. All I'm sayen if fix yo shit and I will let U keep yo teef N yo mouf.

Ya dig?

there is a picture for what your saying!!!! USE IT!!!!! :lmfao:....1

BeastRodeo
03-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Lmao @ Echo

Catnip
03-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Oh hail naw!!! When I bawt de car U said it wuz perrfect. If I went and bawt a car from Acura it wood have cum wit a warrentee. All I'm sayen if fix yo shit and I will let U keep yo teef N yo mouf.

Ya dig?

lmao. he's starting to threaten to "find me" now :lmfao:

AnthonyF
03-03-2009, 08:40 PM

holy fuck...you make me giggle with joy!

-Ant.

BeastRodeo
03-03-2009, 08:42 PM
^Hey man. I might be PMing you this week. The altima didnt pass, once again. :( im probably gonna be trading it for a crx

Catnip
03-03-2009, 08:45 PM
holy fuck...you make me giggle with joy!

-Ant.

Excited to see your man posting?

*runs*

Echonova
03-03-2009, 08:52 PM
there is a picture for what your saying!!!! USE IT!!!!! :lmfao:....1http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/gun-1.jpg

blackboi50
03-03-2009, 08:55 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/gun-1.jpg

:lmao:........ahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahhahh ahahahahahha....:lmao:.....1

WalkS
03-03-2009, 08:57 PM
I bet this guy was hot rodding the car and is trying to blame you for the problem.

Evil Goat
03-03-2009, 08:58 PM
i saw evan pick a bottle of this up a couple days ago....thats all im saying..... :ninja:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31CaKMQnayL._SL500_AA260_.jpg

of course im kidding.....why lie about a car you didnt need to sell? c'mon people.....

£G2♣
03-03-2009, 09:09 PM
somethin like this happen to me before lol, dude brought a car over to change his clutch, 2/3 days later call an says i fucked up his car, because his a/c doesnt work no more, he was driving with it, few minutes later just shut off on him.

AnthonyF
03-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Excited to see your man posting?

*runs*

shiiiit. QD is my bitch....

~looks around~

Beast-aight man. Lemme know.

-Ant.

james
03-03-2009, 09:30 PM

yeah well i hear you are the king of selling bad parts.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: jk

Catnip
03-03-2009, 09:33 PM
yeah well i hear you are the king of selling bad parts.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: jk

I hear you sell bad PS2s... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

james
03-03-2009, 09:33 PM
I hear you sell bad PS2s... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

haha touche. if i could change my title right now i would. that was such a poorly executed case of shenanigans on my part, and it was so short lived. nobody even gets it.

BeastRodeo
03-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Well that motherfucker bought a used car, he should take responsiblity for fixing HIS USED car.

NOCLUE
03-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Not only does he have a bad head gasket and water in his oil but since nothing will happen 2 cgevan he will also look like a bi#ch for posting a pic of a tool like he going to shoot you after he so called takes your teeth out...its your car now if he sold it to you F'up or not, and your car is your problem.

BeastRodeo
03-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Not only does he have a bad head gasket and water in his oil but since nothing will happen 2 cgevan he will also look like a bi#ch for posting a pic of a tool like he going to shoot you after he so called takes your teeth out...its your car now if he sold it to you F'up or not, and your car is your problem.

Lol, yeah. If Evan was a bad seller he would of had many bad threads about him, but I see none, means hes a honest guy. Motherfucker sold so many cars! :lmfao:

Echonova
03-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Not only does he have a bad head gasket and water in his oil but since nothing will happen 2 cgevan he will also look like a bi#ch for posting a pic of a tool like he going to shoot you after he so called takes your teeth out...its your car now if he sold it to you F'up or not, and your car is your problem.Bish U dont no me!!! Ima getz mine be-leave dat!!!!

I got 2 wurds fo CGiamabadseller
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/gif.gif

xdavidscenex
03-03-2009, 09:56 PM
thats gay

NOCLUE
03-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Bish U dont no me!!! Ima getz mine be-leave dat!!!!

I got 2 wurds fo CGiamabadseller
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/gif.gif

:lmfao: i can tell by the pic you mean biss :lmfao:

Slomaro Z28
03-03-2009, 09:58 PM
waiting on the buyer to chime in.....

xdavidscenex
03-03-2009, 09:59 PM
whos the buyer?

Echonova
03-03-2009, 10:01 PM
:lmfao: i can tell by the pic you mean biss :lmfao::lmfao: Repped.

CGEvan knows I love him (no homo)

(well maybe just a little but it's a phase)

Slomaro Z28
03-03-2009, 10:01 PM
whos the buyer?

dont think he has put them out there yet

Catnip
03-03-2009, 10:03 PM
:lmfao: Repped.

CGEvan knows I love him (no homo)

(well maybe just a little but it's a phase)

I <3 you too ;)