PDA

View Full Version : suzuki 200 enduro! only 570miles on it!

fresh fit
03-03-2009, 04:27 PM
up for sale is my 05 suzuki 200 enduro. if you dont know what an enduro is it is a street legal dirt bike. it has all the required lights and you can get a plate for it the same as a car. this thing runs perfect. its basically brand new. i hate to get rid of it but im about to move to fl. and i need the money. plus i havent had much free time to ride it. there are only 570 miles on it. everything is like new except that there is a small dent in the metal gas tank and a scuff on the handle bar from when i laid it over once (on the dirt about a year and a half ago)i will let it go for 1,999 obo. if you have any questions call me at 321-446-4319. im located in dacula.

Goinfasterthanu
03-09-2009, 10:01 AM
Should have anwsered my post in your other thread.. I was ready to buy it . I was even going to give you the full 3k you WERE asking..... Good deal i got a dual sport and it is the most badass thing i have owned for a while!!!! Bump for a crackhead price!!!

Goinfasterthanu
03-15-2009, 08:33 AM
Wow i even had a friend that wanted this... After a bunch of calls that just went to voicemail i give up.... GLWS