PDA

View Full Version : Gaming anyone still play warcraft?

Sinfix_15
03-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Was thinking about picking this game back up? 360 games are starting to get old, anyone still play?

FasTech
03-03-2009, 04:08 PM
I play Oblivion the elder scrolls. Pretty much the same thing but on Xbox 360. I actually like it better than World Of Warcraft. Just the story line and all is better. A game I haven't played in awhile that has been killing me to play is Morrowind. The previous game to Oblivion.

Hopefully they will come out with another elder scrolls though, because I've already beat them all. Not to fun to play anymore.

Those are probably the only nerdy games I like to play.

RX4BRDM
03-03-2009, 07:36 PM
My girl and I play wow everyonce in awhile. I just have to much time invested in order to dump it for another game.

soul
03-03-2009, 10:04 PM
wow or warcraft.... i play wc3 still, td war, an td mazes, an a lil rpg

Sinfix_15
03-03-2009, 11:43 PM
I play Oblivion the elder scrolls. Pretty much the same thing but on Xbox 360. I actually like it better than World Of Warcraft. Just the story line and all is better. A game I haven't played in awhile that has been killing me to play is Morrowind. The previous game to Oblivion.

Hopefully they will come out with another elder scrolls though, because I've already beat them all. Not to fun to play anymore.

Those are probably the only nerdy games I like to play.

i tried elder scrolls, couldnt get into it.

Sinfix_15
03-03-2009, 11:44 PM
My girl and I play wow everyonce in awhile. I just have to much time invested in order to dump it for another game.

know what you mean, wow takes the place of all other games.

FlipKing
03-03-2009, 11:54 PM
The Frozen Throne FTMFW