PDA

View Full Version : I need Help

nismo1987
03-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Well Oh ok I have a 95 honda accord wit a h22a and I been trying to pull the codes off and I was going to use a scan tool but can't find where to plug it in at.... Oh ok IA is there anybody outthere that could tell me the best way to find out the year of my motor and pull the codes also??? I know the ECU is a P13 from a 1993.... Can anybody help me ??? And also I was told to look on the head but it looks like a 96 I can't tell if its a 6 or a 5.......... Honda techs anybody out there know???

nismo1987
03-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Dang five views but nobody wanna help..... Oh well i'll on google it

scttydb411
03-03-2009, 04:43 PM
obd1 ecu won't scan w/ a scan tool even if it's in an obd2 chassis. you need to find the svc/jumper connector which either be behind in the passenger side kick panel area (civic/integra) or behind the center console/ashtray area accord/preludes. if it's an obd2 chassis accord/prelude w/ an obd2 scan port then you can also jump 2 of the pins on the scan port, but i forget which 2.

best bet is to google this depending on what you have...honda-tech.com also has something somewhere on it too, but you'll have to search for it.

nismo1987
03-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Ya am looking now but thanks

ej6kidd
03-04-2009, 02:21 PM
do the wire trick google how to read honda codes with wire it works

Barefoot
03-04-2009, 05:37 PM
:goodjob::cheers::D
obd1 ecu won't scan w/ a scan tool even if it's in an obd2 chassis. you need to find the svc/jumper connector which either be behind in the passenger side kick panel area (civic/integra) or behind the center console/ashtray area accord/preludes. if it's an obd2 chassis accord/prelude w/ an obd2 scan port then you can also jump 2 of the pins on the scan port, but i forget which 2.

best bet is to google this depending on what you have...honda-tech.com also has something somewhere on it too, but you'll have to search for it.