PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION! help!

Ferio4ya
03-03-2009, 12:27 PM
okay, so i just finished a LS swap (obdo) into my eg (obd1) and my speedometer does not work and i was told that i need some kind of conversion kit. well, is this true and how can i go about getting my speedo to work? also, my tac doesnt work either, so how could i go about getting that to work? also my car overheats, so we installed a rad fan, but what is the best way to keep the fan working at all times?
THANKS GUYS!

-S Double C-
03-03-2009, 12:34 PM
you dont need a conversion just get a b series hydro speed sensor, thats your problem, and as for the fan take off the temp plug from the thermostat housing and run a wire in both sides of the plug.

Vteckidd
03-03-2009, 12:51 PM
you dont need a conversion just get a b series hydro speed sensor, thats your problem, and as for the fan take of the temp plug from the thermostat housing and run a wire in both side of the plug.
listen to this man

Ferio4ya
03-03-2009, 08:16 PM
you dont need a conversion just get a b series hydro speed sensor, thats your problem, and as for the fan take off the temp plug from the thermostat housing and run a wire in both sides of the plug.

okay thanks:goodjob:

-S Double C-
03-04-2009, 10:23 PM
no problem :goodjob:

dcshoeco
03-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Damn the men of Hondas to the rescue lol..