PDA

View Full Version : I need integra Opinionss!!*questions*

TranceDJ06
09-21-2005, 01:45 PM
For my 97 ls integra, It Has new body paint, with 35K on new motor and new wheels. Original engine had 73K when I bought it.

Which Intake system and Exaust system should I get?

what Color/style- Rims should I get that will look good on my silver teg. And what springs should I get to go along with it?

Where can I find a Type R front Lip?

Should I lower my car from the stock height?..If so, How much Lower, or is it fine just the way it is.

Or maybe should I just wait a bit more and JDM the TEG...I know JDM shit is expensive as hell ><;

TranceDJ06
09-21-2005, 01:51 PM
:confused: ..hmmm, I should maybe get someone to move this to tha whoreslounge to get a better & Quick response! :lmfao:

Bishop
09-21-2005, 01:59 PM
post a pic of your car and what do you want its purpose to be? show or go? Autocross?

Jon00
09-21-2005, 02:22 PM
post a pic of your car and what do you want its purpose to be? show or go? Autocross?

NO!

TranceDJ06
09-21-2005, 05:10 PM
yeah..I need to barrow someones camera and take a pic then ill post it up on here..but yeah..just imagine a great body shape, good condition 97 silver integra 2dr LS.

Bishop
09-21-2005, 06:06 PM
so do you want it to be show or go?

Jon00
09-21-2005, 06:50 PM
yeah tell us what u want to do with the car an we will tell u what we think u need to do

Bishop
09-21-2005, 06:54 PM
exactly^^^^^

TranceDJ06
09-21-2005, 06:59 PM
Mix of both I guess..But more of a Show Right Now, cuz I dont got enough $$ for Go..lol

Bishop
09-21-2005, 07:14 PM
you could boost it cheap than custom body work and paint.

TranceDJ06
09-21-2005, 07:18 PM
Alright..What you got in mind for me here..eh

Jon00
09-21-2005, 08:10 PM
go aint the way to go if u dont know what your doing for Black Paper Diary it is cuz he has some nice friends what will help him out lol

i would go show but dont do the body kit and shit if its going to be a daily driver

get some nice wheels 17's something like that

then get a GOOD coil over / srpings / sturt setup also camber kit do it right from the first time dont half ass it with some cheap ebay shit
tein kyb etc

then get a nice lip kit if u look for them in the for sale forum sometimes u can find them

then get a exhuast (if u planing on going turbo then go ahead and get a 3" echuast) apexi skunk2 HKS etc

i wouldnt waste your money on headers and intake if u planing on going turbo later on
but if u do go all motor go with a jdm 2.5 header something like that (pm vteckid he can help u out with the all motor stuff but a LS b18b aint a good motor for all motor its better for turbo)

and if larter on u are going to go turbo plz dont buy a cheap kit off ebay if u do plz read who makes the turbo and etc for u WONT crack on u. aslo dont go cheap on the fmu just like hondata or something and get it tuned the right way for u wont throw a rod.

hope that helps

Jon00
09-21-2005, 08:11 PM
god damn i should get some rep points for that ^^ lol

TranceDJ06
09-21-2005, 08:16 PM
Cool..cool,I'll see what I can do, Thanks for gettin my questions down man, thanks for the Info.

TranceDJ06
09-21-2005, 08:17 PM
BPD- What about you d00d?..lol

Bishop
09-22-2005, 01:17 AM
LOL yah...i see that you said you got new paint. If you are looking for a great looking car, shave everything. Im not sure how much this runs at a shop. Do a lip kit if its your daily driver. um....get some good coilovers or spring/shock combo. I went with eibach sportline springs and koni sport adjustable shocks. Its a bit too low though (i scrape just about everywhere i go. The springs gave it a 1.7 inch drop. Get a window tint. Maybe a subtle wing if you like wings. Right now im thinking of doing a red/black 2 tone or a s2000 blue. I dunno it varies alot lol. Still cant decide. I'll tell you about my car.

-came with a cheap shortram intake. I just put a new filter on. Cut off the stock muffler, welded on a cheap ebay one ($27 shipped), And i have been doing body work ever since then. I have shaved everything right now except the door handles and rear washer squirter (which will get done before i paint it). I have molded the rear valence (little piece below the taillights), and then im going to mold the rear bumber and front bumper. They are stock bumpers (i just want to be different, havent seen anyone with molded stock bumpers). Then im going to paint it. Then save up some money and get a turbo kit (Jons a cool ass mofo, lol just had to throw that in there) Oh and when i paint it im thinkin of shadow painting stickers on the sideskirt. Shadow painting is just spraing down a little lighter color paint, then putting the sticker down, then spraying a little darker color over that, then taking the stickers off and clearing it. After i boost it im going to get either some jdm type r seats (recardo ones or w/e) or some corbreu (sp?) seats. Might end up getting a CF hood (depend on what paint i go with.

If you have any questions on anything just let me know. But Jon pretty much hit the nail on the head in his post.

Bishop
09-22-2005, 01:21 AM
and i have my stock 15"in fate fives. I dont think i can fit 17's on it right down cause its soo low. I put my bros 215/40/17 wheels on to see what it wouls look like, and my car just rested on the tires, lol. I may end up getting some 16's but my fat fives look good for now.

Jon00
09-22-2005, 01:25 AM
and i have my stock 15"in fate fives. I dont think i can fit 17's on it right down cause its soo low. I put my bros 215/40/17 wheels on to see what it wouls look like, and my car just rested on the tires, lol. I may end up getting some 16's but my fat fives look good for now.

yeah your ride looks fine man leave it white i love white tegs

Bishop
09-22-2005, 01:30 AM
yeah your ride looks fine man leave it white i love white tegs
yah but whites soooo whiiiite, lol. I want something different. Im going to take some better pics and see if someone can photoshop a s2000 blue and some other colors on it. I want something alittle different.

Jon00
09-22-2005, 02:00 AM
yah but whites soooo whiiiite, lol. I want something different. Im going to take some better pics and see if someone can photoshop a s2000 blue and some other colors on it. I want something alittle different.

fag :D

Bishop
09-22-2005, 08:10 PM
lol

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2005, 05:42 PM
Trance...i can get u a lip kit...let me know