PDA

View Full Version : JL 8" and Elemental designs 15" CHEAP

Logan
03-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Cleaning out my garage of spare sub stuff. Pickup only or meet me at any carrollton/douglasville meet.

Sorry the subs are dusty I will clean them up before I sell them.

Here we have an ED 16.ov2

This is a pretty high end sub. It BEATS if you're into that kind of thing. I played it on 600w RMS and it never skipped a beat. People really hear you coming with this setup. Just a bit too much sub for me. It is in nice shape, but I had to reglue the cone to the spider mesh stuff. It has worked perfect, no trouble. Also there is no gasket to seal the sub to the box, so it needs a carpeted box to seal nicely.

Sorry for the dust/random animal hair, this stuff has been in my garage.

$40! You can have the box, but it is ugly.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o182/logant724/HPIM1155-1.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o182/logant724/HPIM1156.jpg

Next there is a JL 8" sub. I think a 8w02? I need to check. It works fine, but the surround has been touched up with glue.

$15

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o182/logant724/HPIM1157-1.jpg

Logan
03-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Will trade for 8" sub box.

james
03-03-2009, 08:45 AM
never ceases to amaze me. people can't wipe the shit off with a towel before taking a picture?

errr, good luck with sale.

PURP
03-03-2009, 09:06 AM
never ceases to amaze me. people can't wipe the shit off with a towel before taking a picture?

WTF does it matter?? It's not like you can't see the item cause of a shit ton of hair on it. It never ceases to amaze me, how people can bitch about the smallest things on another persons for sale thread.

Good luck with the sale, bro. I'd like to pick up that 15. But, to far for me. Unless you're going to make your way to a V meet?? LMK

Logan
03-03-2009, 09:12 AM

:wgaf:

This stuff is cheap. So don't complain about it.

Logan
03-03-2009, 09:14 AM
WTF does it matter?? It's not like you can't see the item cause of a shit ton of hair on it. It never ceases to amaze me, how people can bitch about the smallest things on another persons for sale thread.

Good luck with the sale, bro. I'd like to pick up that 15. But, to far for me. Unless you're going to make your way to a V meet?? LMK

Thanks man. Yea I know this stuff has been sitting in my garage so it has dust and whatnot on it, but these prices are dirt cheap so why does it matter..

I can meet you thornton road'ish but I don't go inside 1-285 much.

I can cut you a special deal :goodjob:

lovinmydodge
03-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Thanks man. Yea I know this stuff has been sitting in my garage so it has dust and whatnot on it, but these prices are dirt cheap so why does it matter..

I can meet you thornton road'ish but I don't go inside 1-285 much.

I can cut you a special deal :goodjob:
I'm over in loganville but what kind of a special deal are you talking about ?