PDA

View Full Version : Random two guys get beat down!!

hondaman050
03-01-2009, 11:47 PM
http://www.wimp.com/sportsbrawl/

87 Turbo II
03-02-2009, 12:10 AM
The one that wasn't bleeding deserved it, the guy that got bloddied up was just trying to keep his dumbass friend from getting hurt. Man, that's so stupid. I know the fight was about the guy refusing to stop smoking on a train even though it had kids and non-smokers, but I'm sure he started soemthnig cause of the sports. How dumb can you be to feel a compelling need to fight about a bunch of other guys on a field or a court playing ballgames?

tdurr
03-02-2009, 10:29 AM
that was fucking lame. -2.

FasTech
03-02-2009, 03:17 PM
I don't see the damn problem. Guy wanted a fucking cig, oh well. Nothing to start a damn fight over. I mean, that stupid bitch wants to start talking about her kids, along with that guy, but yet they live in a world where just about everywhere they take their kids... They're going to be around something dangerous. See, I would have helped the two guys in the grey shirts before the others.

87 Turbo II
03-02-2009, 06:41 PM
I don't see the damn problem. Guy wanted a fucking cig, oh well. Nothing to start a damn fight over. I mean, that stupid bitch wants to start talking about her kids, along with that guy, but yet they live in a world where just about everywhere they take their kids... They're going to be around something dangerous. See, I would have helped the two guys in the grey shirts before the others.
Yeah, but smoking is bad enough that one shouldn't do it anyway, let alone in a confined space where smoking is likely not allowed with THAT many people around for second hand smoke. I think smoking cigarettes should be illegal, I know it'd piss of a SHITLOAD of people but it's so fucking disgusting I want to start a fight too when I walk through a smoke cloud. I hate it when my girlfriend smokes, I hate it when I smell smoke, I hate it when I see cig butts everywhere, I hate smoking and I think the fight was called for especially in that confined space.

Master Shake
03-03-2009, 02:52 PM
I don't see the damn problem. Guy wanted a fucking cig, oh well. Nothing to start a damn fight over. I mean, that stupid bitch wants to start talking about her kids, along with that guy, but yet they live in a world where just about everywhere they take their kids... They're going to be around something dangerous. See, I would have helped the two guys in the grey shirts before the others.the guy was smoking on a subway train, which is more than likely non-smoking, had kids around him, and was asked repeatedly to put it out. he refused and started to talk some shit.

Yeah, but smoking is bad enough that one shouldn't do it anyway, let alone in a confined space where smoking is likely not allowed with THAT many people around for second hand smoke. I think smoking cigarettes should be illegal, I know it'd piss of a SHITLOAD of people but it's so fucking disgusting I want to start a fight too when I walk through a smoke cloud. I hate it when my girlfriend smokes, I hate it when I smell smoke, I hate it when I see cig butts everywhere, I hate smoking and I think the fight was called for especially in that confined space.smoking will never be illegal, companies make too much money off of it to stop. i used to smoke, but quit, and i feel the same way you do about it, but when i did smoke, i would respect other people and how they felt, and would walk away from people when i did smoke in public. didn't do it around kids, or around other people that i didn't see smoking.