MrsWade
03-01-2009, 09:32 PM
More

Nubz
03-01-2009, 09:33 PM
its like dateline. to catch a ricer. you hunt them down ehh

LizBiz
03-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Dang where do you live?!?! They are everywhere over there!!!

MrsWade
03-01-2009, 09:34 PM
no we just happen to have a camera with us all the time....

MrsWade
03-01-2009, 09:37 PM
there everywhere... every corner u turn there is one

p3tey2
03-01-2009, 09:41 PM
dang so many =(

claybird
03-02-2009, 12:22 AM
SO TRUE I HAVE MET EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!!! did you notice the civic and tempo/taurus have the same rims......the civic is really badass if it wasnt riced.....you should see the BigBrakeKit on it.

The worst one is the orange and white rimmed del sol at the end of each post.

J/K!!!!!!!!!! I really like ur car i almost bought it once (oops i shouldnt have said that)

Srnsn57
03-02-2009, 12:24 AM
Her car is...RED. AND We live in Rome...Ricers every where.

BIGWADE
03-02-2009, 01:19 AM
clay i couldnt find ur car 2 get a pic considerin it stays in the shop...lol...jk..

89preludesi
03-02-2009, 01:22 AM
i have seen all of them lol

integraboi88
03-02-2009, 01:25 AM
What were these people thinking

BIGWADE
03-02-2009, 02:11 AM
i dont think that they think much cause if they did theyd c our side of it...lol

MINI
03-02-2009, 07:17 AM
Wtf! I never see any of these cars...Except the yellow prelude, I tried to mess with him on the highway and his trunk was flopping open. :eek:

And Ive seen the black DA all over the place.

Brian*
03-02-2009, 09:11 AM
Just some ricers around town

My God, where do you live lol?

BIGWADE
03-02-2009, 11:09 AM
we live in rome..but those are all over ...lol....the wife loves takin pics of ricers..lol

SouthrnStyle
03-02-2009, 11:11 AM
The red del sol an honda are gross.

BIGWADE
03-02-2009, 11:13 AM
what???

The red del sol an honda are gross.

SouthrnStyle
03-02-2009, 11:17 AM
oh sorry i meant prelude an del sol an civic

BIGWADE
03-02-2009, 11:29 AM
o the del sol is hers..thats not wat it looks like now its bein repainted and new wheels and motor...

MrsWade
03-02-2009, 03:50 PM
my car is red and u wouldnt be able to afford what i want for my car... even if trent tried to sell it he has to go through me first!!!

SO TRUE I HAVE MET EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!!! did you notice the civic and tempo/taurus have the same rims......the civic is really badass if it wasnt riced.....you should see the BigBrakeKit on it.

J/K!!!!!!!!!! I really like ur car i almost bought it once (oops i shouldnt have said that)

MrsWade
03-02-2009, 03:55 PM
thats ok if u dont like my del sol cause with all due respect i dont like ur truck they all look like pieces but thats my opinion...

oh sorry i meant prelude an del sol an civic

Brian*
03-02-2009, 04:22 PM
we live in rome..but those are all over ...lol....the wife loves takin pics of ricers..lol

Haha, I wish I would have read the posts above me before I asked that lol

That is cool as hell that you both have good looking Hondas!!

Brian*
03-02-2009, 04:25 PM

Ha, hahaha... What you said might be a joke, but coming from someone whos car belongs in the WTF section its not that funny lol

Your Accord makes me laugh, along with the rest of the IA family~

Maybe you should take some notes from her and her man's cars :rolleyes:

MrsWade
03-02-2009, 04:32 PM
thx but the hubbys car is way better than mine.... mine needs alot of work

That is cool as hell that you both have good looking Hondas!!

Brian*
03-02-2009, 04:35 PM
^^ I just think its cool when both are into cars, my fiancee has a 99 beetle that we are dropping, putting some 18s on it and hopefully a neuspeed supercharger~ Its different but it should look good when it is done~

MrsWade
03-02-2009, 04:45 PM
^^^^ iv seen some nice lookin bugs... when ur done with it post it up

SouthrnStyle
03-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Thats cool i dont own that truck anymore! we all have our own taste an yours just look like trailer trash redneck shit :)

FasTech
03-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Wow, you must live in Rice Ville or something.

MrsWade
03-02-2009, 04:52 PM
and why does mine look like "trailer trash redneck shit"... cause i dont see anything that resemble that...

Thats cool i dont own that truck anymore! we all have our own taste an yours just look like trailer trash redneck shit :)

Brian*
03-02-2009, 04:52 PM
^^^^ iv seen some nice lookin bugs... when ur done with it post it up

will do!!

MrsWade
03-02-2009, 04:53 PM
very much so... there everywhere u look

Wow, you must live in Rice Ville or something.

SouthrnStyle
03-02-2009, 04:55 PM
walk outside and take a second look!

MrsWade
03-02-2009, 04:59 PM
haha yeah classy well ok i dont see any trailers or rednecks... damn

MrsWade
03-02-2009, 05:04 PM
damn i live in a house out in the country... dont live in a trailer so not trailer trash... and i got all my teeth so not a redneck

BIGWADE
03-02-2009, 06:08 PM
wow reps 2 u for talkin shit 2 a chick online..but like she said its everyones own opinion and good come back saying u sold the truck:goodjob:

Master Shake
03-02-2009, 06:13 PM
clay, that civic, is just about the only fucking one in rome with REAL CF fenders. and with that, most of the front end is CF. for real. i've talked to the guy.

and i think she just pointed out every mexican/hispanics car in rome.
fucking no joke. straight up, everyone one of those cars are owned by a hispanic person.

IMPORTchic
03-02-2009, 06:18 PM
clay, that civic, is just about the only fucking one in rome with REAL CF fenders.

and i think she just pointed out every mexican/hispanics car in rome.
fucking no joke. straight up, everyone one of those cars are owned by a hispanic person.

X's 2. :eek:

Rome has MAYBE a handful of nice cars. That would not be any that go to fucking "pantera" either. I love people that cant pay their bills and live off of the gov't yet they put money into POS half broken down cars. Just makes me giggly inside. Rome is nothing BUT rice. HEll my X even riced out a damn C5. HOW can someone do that?! :no:

*disclosure:I did not say my car was anything to write home about, but then again you dont see me trying to act like it is either! ;) *

Master Shake
03-02-2009, 06:21 PM

Rome has MAYBE a handful of nice cars. That would not be any that go to fucking "pantera" either. I love people that cant pay their bills and live off of the gov't yet they put money into POS half broken down cars. Just makes me giggly inside. Rome is nothing BUT rice. HEll my X even riced out a damn C5. HOW can someone do that?! :no:

*disclosure:I did not say my car was anything to write home about, but then again you dont see me trying to act like it is either! ;) *i know who you dated now!!!!

goddamn it i can't believe it took me this long to figure it out!
i DO know you!

you do know someone pulled out in front of him and he totaled his gsx-r right?

IMPORTchic
03-02-2009, 06:27 PM
i know who you dated now!!!!

i DO know you!

Ummmm....thought we established that?:rolleyes: Anyways.....I dont claim him. And yes I know. Knew the second after it happened and then of course it was front page the next morning. They ran his ass over. It was a lawyer from Rome. Williams. Landon is going to have a fun time getting stuff over that man.

ANYWAYS.....dont EVER associate me with him again. :eek: lol EVER. That was like 3 years ago.....

BIGWADE
03-02-2009, 06:38 PM
ya i heard about landon..and i sent him drop his bike in front of the dragon wash one nite tryin 2 do show of then pop it up for a split sec like a haft a foot..lol...it was so funny..he is 2 cool for his own good

IMPORTchic
03-02-2009, 06:50 PM
I mean I know this is not grammar school or anything but could we please use atleast some slight punctuation?! Period? Something? PLEASE! Gets kinda annoying trying to read run-ons 24/7.

BIGWADE
03-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Yes, i will be sure to do that. Better!

IMPORTchic
03-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Yes, i will be sure to do that. Better!

Thanks! :goodjob:

BIGWADE
03-02-2009, 07:05 PM
tran u got that coupe that corey and michelle had rite..the one that use 2 have a h22 in it..what are u doin with that thing!!!

i know who you dated now!!!!

i DO know you!

MINI
03-02-2009, 07:49 PM

*disclosure:I did not say my car was anything to write home about, but then again you dont see me trying to act like it is either! ;) *

Maybe because you dated him! :taun:

And now EGevan went crazy and sold all his cars! :eek:

What are you doing to your boyfriends!? :eek:

Jk :cheers: Hey kayla.

IMPORTchic
03-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Maybe because you dated him! :taun:

And now EGevan went crazy and sold all his cars! :eek:

What are you doing to your boyfriends!? :eek:

Jk :cheers: Hey kayla.

Ummm. Negative. I tried to keep that C5 clean but he insisted rice.

Evan did not sell all of his cars. He just got rid of the excess to work on the masterpiece! ;)

I am doing nothing but keeping the current b/f's in line and the X's OUT! :rolleyes:

butttt.....haii Chase....

Soo.....why on the boyfriend subject...when you going to bring yours around more?! It was good seeing ya'll the other day.....bringing him to the V thursday?!

IMPORTchic
03-02-2009, 09:12 PM
See what I did thurrrr? :lmfao:

*runs*

Catnip
03-02-2009, 09:14 PM
MULTIPLE BFS?!?!?! WTF

IMPORTchic
03-02-2009, 09:16 PM
MULTIPLE BFS?!?!?! WTF

Nooooo boo! Only you! ;)

lol

Catnip
03-02-2009, 09:17 PM
Who the hell is egEvan anyways? lol

MINI
03-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Ummm. Negative. I tried to keep that C5 clean but he insisted rice.

Evan did not sell all of his cars. He just got rid of the excess to work on the masterpiece! ;)

I am doing nothing but keeping the current b/f's in line and the X's OUT! :rolleyes:

butttt.....haii Chase....

Soo.....why on the boyfriend subject...when you going to bring yours around more?! It was good seeing ya'll the other day.....bringing him to the V thursday?!

Wtf are you talking about? Im not gay :2up:

Oh! I cut off all my hair btw.

Dah! meant cgEven. I was thinking Eg because of civics..lol

Catnip
03-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Wtf are you talking about? Im not gay :2up:

Oh! I cut off all my hair btw.

http://brandnu.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/britney-spears.jpg

Dah! meant cgEven. I was thinking Eg because of civics..lol

FAIL

MINI
03-02-2009, 09:23 PM
Yeah something like that haha. :lmfao:

And you had a civic so I figured

boostedb16
03-02-2009, 09:58 PM
shit if this is all rome has then dont post anymore. i live in dalton and i will try and take my camera with me one day. i could post about 20 or 30 more of shit like this. we have a mexican family that took the import tuner logo and made it into import taxi and put this on a 00 SI,accord,4 door civic and a honda oddessey mini van, then there's turbo taxi. they went and bought the first 10 honda fits to hit the lot and turned those into taxi's.

BIGWADE
03-02-2009, 10:14 PM
dude thats funny as hell....ya we need pics of those lol..

shit if this is all rome has then dont post anymore. i live in dalton and i will try and take my camera with me one day. i could post about 20 or 30 more of shit like this. we have a mexican family that took the import tuner logo and made it into import taxi and put this on a 00 SI,accord,4 door civic and a honda oddessey mini van, then there's turbo taxi. they went and bought the first 10 honda fits to hit the lot and turned those into taxi's.

boostedb16
03-02-2009, 10:18 PM
i will asap.

EL42
03-02-2009, 10:52 PM
WOW u guys are brutal. LOL

Master Shake
03-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Ummmm....thought we established that?:rolleyes: Anyways.....I dont claim him. And yes I know. Knew the second after it happened and then of course it was front page the next morning. They ran his ass over. It was a lawyer from Rome. Williams. Landon is going to have a fun time getting stuff over that man.

ANYWAYS.....dont EVER associate me with him again. :eek: lol EVER. That was like 3 years ago.....lol, you just told me you "dated" someone from here. never said who though, lol.

yea i knew it was a lawyer. the guy is constantly calling him so he says, i think they guy thinks landon is gonna sue him or something, i mean shit, i would. but then again, i kinda heard that landon was riding up and down the road trying to do wheelies and shit, not really sure about that though.

Master Shake
03-02-2009, 11:00 PM
tran u got that coupe that corey and michelle had rite..the one that use 2 have a h22 in it..what are u doin with that thing!!!yea i got it. i just got a sinlge cam in it right now, just for the daily beater. and trying to put the damn thing back tofuckinggether. i was told it was a COMPLETE shell, and it was really a fucking half ass car put together, like half the interior is missing, so i had to replace all of it, i still need to get a fucking door panel for the driver side, had to get a window, and probably gonna need a new wire harnes for under the dash since the wiring is all kinds of mangled fucked up.

and they still owe me the goddamn title to the fucking car.....which i'm not happy about it. especially since here in a couple weeks i will be siging some papers for the military.

ducky1177
03-02-2009, 11:11 PM
have seen and laughed at every single one
lmao
the accord with 17's or 18's in the last set has tried to race me like 238194345 times
:lmfao:

dabuilding
03-02-2009, 11:20 PM
yea im not far from rome im in cartersville and theres a shit ton of ricers here lol hey in the OP where the hell do u find a body kit for a taurus lmao

BIGWADE
03-02-2009, 11:30 PM
well u wanna sell it??? and what branch military!!

yea i got it. i just got a sinlge cam in it right now, just for the daily beater. and trying to put the damn thing back tofuckinggether. i was told it was a COMPLETE shell, and it was really a fucking half ass car put together, like half the interior is missing, so i had to replace all of it, i still need to get a fucking door panel for the driver side, had to get a window, and probably gonna need a new wire harnes for under the dash since the wiring is all kinds of mangled fucked up.

and they still owe me the goddamn title to the fucking car.....which i'm not happy about it. especially since here in a couple weeks i will be siging some papers for the military.

amped4life33
03-03-2009, 01:00 AM

I go to Panera...sometimes...and I'd like to think that my car is pretty damn nice...

and I've seen most of those cars...but my favorite..and by that i mean the one i think looks the worst..is that baby blue eclipse...whoever drives it works at the japanese place next to santa fe...theres also a yellow mustang that makes me sick haha

BIGWADE
03-03-2009, 01:06 AM
i hear ya jordan..where u been man..go to the rome anyone thread in the new members

I go to Panera...sometimes...and I'd like to think that my car is pretty damn nice...

and I've seen most of those cars...but my favorite..and by that i mean the one i think looks the worst..is that baby blue eclipse...whoever drives it works at the japanese place next to santa fe...theres also a yellow mustang that makes me sick haha

MINI
03-03-2009, 08:22 AM
theres also a yellow mustang that makes me sick haha

Yeah that yellow one! It is a stock V6! All show and no go, I thought it was a GT. Then I started pulling on it in first :???:. Then someone said it was a V6 and I lol'd.

However I would not lol at Cameron's. That thing is scary :eek:

And your GT is very nice, your front end is awesome. I got to see it run that hatchback with slicks, you were spinning like crazy but still got him right?

Master Shake
03-03-2009, 10:15 AM
yea im not far from rome im in cartersville and theres a shit ton of ricers here lol hey in the OP where the hell do u find a body kit for a taurus lmaothat car, i can actually say, belongs to a black guy. he's wanting to make it into a show car, its why its completely riced out. he's wanting it to be his strictly show car.

i about did the body on it for him, he just never called me(or the shop, or anyone else for that matter) to do it. i told him i would fix everything and spray it all black for like $1500.

well u wanna sell it??? and what branch military!!throw an offer, i'm still missing a few parts, but not many. i know i need a starter, radiator, a rubber hose, driver door panel, and guage cluster, and i think thats everything for it to be complete. i also went thru and swapped out the entire interior(except front seats) to black, it was gray.

and the Army.

oh and how does everyone know that i have the car? this thing has been in hiding for at least a good 6 months. and i haven't told anyone what i was doing with it.

BIGWADE
03-03-2009, 10:48 AM
because i hangout with them and i was around the car when corey had it and took the h22 outta it...but let me think and ill throw u a offer..ok...

hicks3448
03-03-2009, 10:53 AM
wow!! that type r was cooooooll.

IMPORTchic
03-03-2009, 11:03 AM

Well EVERY time I pass there I NEVER I see anything good. Usually a bunch of ricers. Was getting back to my car the other night at Ross and they were over there reving up acting like fools. Then a cop came by....

YES....your car is pretty damn nice for a mustake! :rolleyes:

*runs* lol

89preludesi
03-03-2009, 11:04 AM
yea i just stare at the drivers like WTF ???? but has anyone ever thought of this ..... what if they look at our cars like "that shit is ugly" lol i hope not lol

BIGWADE
03-03-2009, 11:13 AM
ive thought that 2 janga langa...and.....u ride by pantera at the wrong times and c the wrong cars cause all of our click are far from ricer...but ya there are some that ride through and rev...lol..shit is funny as hell:D

yea i just stare at the drivers like WTF ???? but has anyone ever thought of this ..... what if they look at our cars like "that shit is ugly" lol i hope not lol

89preludesi
03-03-2009, 11:15 AM
ive thought that 2 janga langa...and.....u ride by pantera at the wrong times and c the wrong cars cause all of our click are far from ricer...but ya there are some that ride through and rev...lol..shit is funny as hell:D
hell yea mostly hondas with AutoZone flames on the doors backwards lol

Master Shake
03-03-2009, 12:27 PM
because i hangout with them and i was around the car when corey had it and took the h22 outta it...but let me think and ill throw u a offer..ok...well who ever put the H22 in there, straight cut the trans mount, so i had to weld a new one in. and corey sure is a bad-ass using his grandparents money to get things he wants.
like the escalade.....
and the 2500HD truck
and the el camino.....
^ at one point was bad-ass with the hydraulics on it, and now is sitting on blocks cause he sold the shit.

BIGWADE
03-03-2009, 01:07 PM
corey is my cus and ya it was bad but he sold it now..i think jay beered did the swap but ya there is a lot of cuttin that goes into a h22 swap in a coupe...tell me a price

Master Shake
03-03-2009, 02:21 PM
corey is my cus and ya it was bad but he sold it now..i think jay beered did the swap but ya there is a lot of cuttin that goes into a h22 swap in a coupe...tell me a pricei don't think jay did the swap. my sister is his ex. i know jay very well. and its beard.
there's not a lot to cut for the h-swap, just the trans mount, although it would have been nice to have someone tell me it was cut instead of me dropping a swap in to find out it was about 2 inches short.

this is how the car sits now, its not running:
-jdm zc single cam - has about 55k miles on it!
-AEM tru-time cam gear
-F1 Racing lightweight flywheel (8 1/2 lbs)-BRAND NEW 0 MILES ON IT!
-OEM Exedy clutch, pressure plate, pilot bearing, and throw-out bearing. - BRAND NEW 0 MILES ON IT!
-interior swapped to black, including all panels.
-Skunk2 Lowering springs w/ new struts- BRAND NEW about 1200 MILES ON IT!
-stock internals

what is needed to run:
-starter
-radiator/fans
-one hose to bypass the heating coil-if you come by i'll show you what i'm talking about.

i did some small things to the car as well, like did a quick paint to the engine bay(its flat black) VC(also flat black).
honestly, if i sell this, i'd like to get about $1500 for it. but i got to call michelle/cory to get the title from them, since they never gave it to me when i got the car (they said they had to send it off to get put into cory's name before handing it to me, i have yet to see or hear anything about it for months).

BIGWADE
03-03-2009, 11:15 PM
well thats a little bit of ur fault for not lookin over the car good enough though dont ya think...lol..and i know i spelled his name wrong on purpose..but anyways i good luck wit selling it bro but i cant give a price like that on that car considering it dont run man...nothing toward u on ur price but i can get cars that run for cheaper...but good luck and maybe ull get it together right man...peace!

Master Shake
03-04-2009, 10:14 AM
well thats a little bit of ur fault for not lookin over the car good enough though dont ya think...lol..and i know i spelled his name wrong on purpose..but anyways i good luck wit selling it bro but i cant give a price like that on that car considering it dont run man...nothing toward u on ur price but i can get cars that run for cheaper...but good luck and maybe ull get it together right man...peace!i never got to see the car till it was brought to my house. and i discussed everything with michelle before i got it. and from i was told, it was a complete shell, which i found out later it wasn't!

sprix!
03-05-2009, 03:57 AM
Nice contributions... lmao. In the first post, I thought your signature pic was included in the WTF pictures. I said to myself "What's wrong with that del Sol?". hehe :D

MrsWade
03-05-2009, 09:58 AM
lol just the ugly color... which will be fixed soon =)

98cvy
03-07-2009, 05:39 AM
lol yeah the prelude i know one of his friends and i straight up told him that i have laughed at his car

Jason..
03-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Where in the fuck cn you buy a taurus body kit?

eg6_901
03-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Wow More Ricers where u stay then in Memphis..

jr4mny
03-09-2009, 02:29 PM
That prelude is pure SEX. With Aids

lol:goodjob:

x Resilience
03-09-2009, 08:37 PM
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk109/margaretxwade/untitled89O780.jpg

Nasty.

ducky1177
03-10-2009, 12:25 AM
^^^ nasty???
:thinking:

MrsWade
03-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Nasty.

sikfricks
03-10-2009, 06:58 PM
im a ricer and proud of it hahaha

sikfricks
03-10-2009, 07:06 PM
this would make me the biggest ricer in town
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll290/sikfricks/k20.jpg?t=1236729902

tdurr
03-10-2009, 07:10 PM
^
Yes.

ep9716
03-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Let Me Add One

x Resilience
03-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Let Me Add One

Repost.

MINI
03-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Repost.

lol

But nah, looks fine.

MrsWade
03-11-2009, 12:49 PM
yall are all to funny... atleast i got a car it may not be the best but i paid for it and everything on it so im proud of my car and its far from ricer its all stock except the wheels.... but thats cool what u think cause its just the internet =)

claybird
03-15-2009, 10:47 PM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh274/skatingclaybird/friends003.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh274/skatingclaybird/friends004.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh274/skatingclaybird/friends005.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh274/skatingclaybird/friends006.jpg

thought i would add a couple

chelezookie
03-16-2009, 08:36 PM
negative, clay!
the guy that drives the probe won a "pimp my ride" contest, therefore he owns us all.
mwahahaha!

BrettLinton7
03-17-2009, 09:23 PM
And he wanted to race... :lmfao:

98cvy
03-18-2009, 04:41 AM
yeah the probe,he won a pimp my ride deal from the church that the guy who does my audio goes to.you should have seen it before the rice.it was beyond pos.but the mustang is lol

Master Shake
03-18-2009, 04:09 PM
when i was like 17, i used to get hammered drunk with a guy that knew the mustang driver.
the guy would always give me beer, so i kept coming around, lol.

EMClmn
03-23-2009, 08:08 AM
Thats funny...they are living the movies I guess. lol but you know if they did'nt rice their cars out, we wouldnt have anyone to laugh at.

lcortes32
03-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Poor cars..!!