PDA

View Full Version : TO ANYONE WHO HAS EVER DOUBTED MARK'S SPOTTING OF A UFO!!!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2009, 10:20 AM
LINK!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up5jmbSjWkw)

Mark. Allow me to be the very first motherfuck to become humbled in your presence an to apologize for doubting that you may have seen an alien space craft. When I found this, I laughed, thinking it would be some sort of hoax or practical joke on the world people. But after viewing it on several different occasions through different mood swings (to make sure I was getting a fair glance), I have to say, without a doubt, that may just have seen this craft.

Sorry, Mark. Sorry.

Later, QD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-01-2009, 10:29 AM
The UFO shootings are crazier though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqA1Zv4YxzA&feature=related

blaknoize
03-02-2009, 01:24 AM
at 54secs that shot was CRAZY :crazy:

FasTech
03-02-2009, 01:27 AM
What the hell is with all this UFO shit lately? Whats with QD's video, Is this fake?

blaknoize
03-02-2009, 01:30 AM
^^uuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

FasTech
03-02-2009, 01:32 AM
^^uuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hey, fuck you buddy. LOL

I don't keep up with this shit but those things looked pretty real to me. Although, people can do some crazy shit with technology. I asked a simple legit question, exxxccccuuuussse me...haha

blaknoize
03-02-2009, 01:34 AM
Hey, fuck you buddy. LOL

I don't keep up with this shit but those things looked pretty real to me. Although, people can do some crazy shit with technology. I asked a simple legit question, exxxccccuuuussse me...haha

now that OTHER link with that shot at 54secs is freakin crazy!!!