PDA

View Full Version : Free Trials for Acaiburn and MyColonCleanse

Whiteboy™
03-01-2009, 03:18 AM
I'm sure you've heard of the new Acai Berry supplement and how colon cleansing is good for you and will help you lose weight. Well I was curious about it so I was going to get the free 14-day trail of Acaiburn and MyColonSolution. I figured there was a catch and I found it. Get this:

All the below is in the super fine print. hahaha

Acaiburn -
Claim your trial now and automatically receive all of your monthly shipments at a 25% Discount! That's A Savings of $19.95 EVERY MONTH! When you order today you'll be signed up as a member of our exclusive preferred customer club. You will be billed the low member price of only $59.95 per month for every month you choose to continue losing weight with the AcaiBurn System!

MyColonSolution -
Unless you call to cancel before the end of your 14-day trial period, you will receive a 30-day supply (two bottles) of MyColonSolution at the end of your trial period and about every 30 days thereafter for as long as you choose to remain in our Platinum Value Program. MyColonSolution will automatically charge the credit card you used to order your free trial bottle the price of $39.95 per bottle plus $6.95 shipping & handling when each new supply ships, for a total of $86.85 per month.

So for the poor bastards that don't read shit before they commit, they will be happy to find the $146.80 charge on their account every month. lol

JDMJAYDC2
03-01-2009, 04:48 AM
man whats up whiteboy how is the navy treating you im joining the army in sept havent heard from you in a good lil min

Frög
03-01-2009, 07:12 AM
Acai berry is dank! I used to eat it a lot when I did Brazilian Jujitsu x4 a week..

Whiteboy™
03-02-2009, 08:39 PM
man whats up whiteboy how is the navy treating you im joining the army in sept havent heard from you in a good lil min

Good, i think you should join the navy instead though!!

The Ninja
03-02-2009, 11:59 PM
I'm sure you've heard of the new Acai Berry supplement and how colon cleansing is good for you and will help you lose weight. Well I was curious about it so I was going to get the free 14-day trail of Acaiburn and MyColonSolution. I figured there was a catch and I found it. Get this:

All the below is in the super fine print. hahaha

Acaiburn -
Claim your trial now and automatically receive all of your monthly shipments at a 25% Discount! That's A Savings of $19.95 EVERY MONTH! When you order today you'll be signed up as a member of our exclusive preferred customer club. You will be billed the low member price of only $59.95 per month for every month you choose to continue losing weight with the AcaiBurn System!

MyColonSolution -
Unless you call to cancel before the end of your 14-day trial period, you will receive a 30-day supply (two bottles) of MyColonSolution at the end of your trial period and about every 30 days thereafter for as long as you choose to remain in our Platinum Value Program. MyColonSolution will automatically charge the credit card you used to order your free trial bottle the price of $39.95 per bottle plus $6.95 shipping & handling when each new supply ships, for a total of $86.85 per month.

So for the poor bastards that don't read shit before they commit, they will be happy to find the $146.80 charge on their account every month. lol

Haven't seen you in forever, for real. How you been?