PDA

View Full Version : Random Cute Barbie Girl WIN

Frög
02-28-2009, 11:32 AM
I know some of you guys are into fat chicks, but for the others, here is a treat for you guys..

I don't care if its a repost..

http://www.kontraband.com/videos/15146/Cute-Barbie-Girl-FAIL/#show

I am trying to come up with nasty things I wouldn't do to her, but I am out of ideas.. Suggestions?

:idb:

_Christian_
02-28-2009, 11:40 AM
I came :D

Sir_Christopher
02-28-2009, 11:42 AM
poop in her mouth then let her throw up into your mouth so you can eat your own poop and he frow up!!

Frög
02-28-2009, 11:49 AM
^ I would do it.. Next please..

87 Turbo II
02-28-2009, 10:28 PM
That guy is either REALLY lucky and it's his GF, or, more liekly, that guy is toying with the most tempting and annoying thing. Being a hot girl's best friend. The way she let him touch her, but he wasn't like, really palming her ass or tits, but like, barely making fingertip contact on her skin....... and the fact that she got him to do the vid with her... I think he is in the best friend zone and never getting any. His best bet now is for her to feel so comfortable around him, he is atleast getting to see her half naked, maybe even fully when off camera.

K20Z1
02-28-2009, 11:23 PM
idk

i'd do her daily, perhaps, hourly.

Frög
03-01-2009, 05:23 AM
That guy is either REALLY lucky and it's his GF, or, more liekly, that guy is toying with the most tempting and annoying thing. Being a hot girl's best friend. The way she let him touch her, but he wasn't like, really palming her ass or tits, but like, barely making fingertip contact on her skin....... and the fact that she got him to do the vid with her... I think he is in the best friend zone and never getting any. His best bet now is for her to feel so comfortable around him, he is atleast getting to see her half naked, maybe even fully when off camera.

What guy?

Just showed this video to my colleague a minute ago, he goes:

"oh i've seen this girl before, check out this link"

:???: How the fuck?? lol

Anyway, look for Brianna, she has 4 videos:

http://www.supertangas.com/categoria/videos-freestyle/

Frög
03-01-2009, 07:43 AM
^ kinda lowered my desire for her.. I thought she was a girl next door..