PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Brett and sour sauce

Sammich
02-26-2009, 08:09 AM
we miss u, not ur sauce. we know of your trying to live on with life and what not...we still got your back home fry. as a primary target and shooter of insults btwn the two of us, no homo, just wanted to let you know, we aint forgot my fellow olderassbrotherfromanother... also wanted to know...

when we going to KFC..na meen?:D

Brett
02-26-2009, 08:11 AM
I am up for some good 'ol KFCizzle anytime nah mean? You need to bring yo black azz to the ATL son!!

Sammich
02-26-2009, 08:28 AM
lol my prior plans may have been just a dream...i've been down and in teh dumps bout my current economic situation..barely have anything left over to even buy a lunch during the week...so i havent eaten..

when things get better..ATL HERE I COME :D

dnt forget murdah besh(myrtle beach) eva...we get it crunk down here...(not really though lol). nah..when i get down that way..u know ill hit u up

Brett
02-26-2009, 11:30 AM
lol my prior plans may have been just a dream...i've been down and in teh dumps bout my current economic situation..barely have anything left over to even buy a lunch during the week...so i havent eaten..

when things get better..ATL HERE I COME :D

dnt forget murdah besh(myrtle beach) eva...we get it crunk down here...(not really though lol). nah..when i get down that way..u know ill hit u up

Do I need to doa road trip out that way sucka? lol