PDA

View Full Version : EF Civic Si and DA projects for bike..

brokecivic
02-26-2009, 04:35 AM
So i have these listed in the Honda for sale thread as well but decided that I would lke to try to get a bike also if I could...

Name Sawyer Fults
Price Trades or 5k cash for both
Location McMinnville/Rock Island TN.
Contact information 931-212-1722 ( Verizon Cell )

Finally after my recent transmission demise I have decided to trade my hatch and my project integra. Here is a list of everything done to it and wrong with it along with everything that goes with my integra.Have more pictures of both cars if you need to see anything specifis let me know I will be more than happy to send you pictures of whatever you would like to have

1991 Honda Civic Hatchback SI
Mileage 143k on chasis
JDM B16A Swap with close to 80k on it. Very strong motor VTEC engages and pulls hard
the transmission only goes into 2nd,3rd,4th,and 5th no reverse or 1st sometimes only 3rd and 4th after its been driven for a little while. This started two days ago and was parked right after it happened. I have an extra b16 transmission to go with it I just havent wanted to mess with it.
Intake
aftermarket motor mounts
new alternator
new plugs
Tanai exhaust
Number one coilovers
front and rear top and bottom strut bars
MUGEN rear brace
OBD 0 to 1 conversion harness
chipped P28 ECU ( VTEC @ 4300 9k )
Full MSD set up ( Uninstalled )
short shift
SI knob
white face gauges
suede headliner
drivers seat has normal wear
aftermarket steering wheel
integra center console
"JDM" Yellow bumper lights
Red and black two tone paint
Drivers fender has dents in it all the rest of the body is straight
Bronze rota circuit 8's

1990 Acura Integra LS
LS motor, mounts ( with urethane inserts ), axles, linkage, The extra b16 tranny, everything to install the swap.
Bearings in the LS motor are bad and have some to replace it
ran for VTEC
carbon fiber VIS hood in great shape
JDM 1pc headlights and tail lights
OBD0 to q1 conversion harness
chipped and tuned ECU ( was used on a boosted LS/VTEC motor )
Greddy turbo timer
interior is complete ( minus steering wheel but I have a Honda steering wheel to go back in it )
Honda badges
Racing seats with Netami Harnesses ( one is in passenger seat of civic and drivers seat may end up in civic as well but the Si seats are included )
satin black paint
drivers fender has small ding in the bottom and the front bumper has a small hole in it
"SPOON" style mirrors
smoked bumper lights
all power
WILL NOT PART OUT

You could make the integra run with a little work or use all the suspension parts, seats etc that you wanted on the integra. The hatch runs like a trooper ( with the exception of the transmission problem ) is very strong and rides like it is on rails. I understand that both these cars need some work but the hatch needs very little to look clean and drive great again and the Integra oviously is a project car but can be made clean and already have alot of extras to go with it.