PDA

View Full Version : This is BullSHIT!!!

Humphrizzle
02-26-2009, 01:56 AM
So I haven't received my paycheck from domino's.. almost 2 weeks late now.

my 2nd paycheck will be deposited before the fucking first one..

i look at my account today.. have some stupid "NON SUFFICIENT FUNDS CHARGE" and they took another 34 dollars out of my already overdrafted account. I'm sick of this shit. I can't deal with this stupidity.

Credit card company decides to withdraw money from an account i told them had no money in it...

in like a week i'll have like 500 bucks i dont know why they cant leave my ass alone until i can actually pay what needs to be paid.

Fuck Visa BOA shit.

SicStang03
02-26-2009, 02:02 AM
So I haven't received my paycheck from domino's.. almost 2 weeks late now.

my 2nd paycheck will be deposited before the fucking first one..

i look at my account today.. have some stupid "NON SUFFICIENT FUNDS CHARGE" and they took another 34 dollars out of my already overdrafted account. I'm sick of this shit. I can't deal with this stupidity.

Credit card company decides to withdraw money from an account i told them had no money in it...

in like a week i'll have like 500 bucks i dont know why they cant leave my ass alone until i can actually pay what needs to be paid.

Fuck Visa BOA shit.

that's why you send a check to the CC company...

Or maybe have an overdraft saftey feature so that it pulls from your savings.

Or keep $75 in you account and make that your zero

gtrmonkey
02-26-2009, 02:02 AM
dude I am sorry to hear that.

AlanŽ
02-26-2009, 02:08 AM
sounds more like Domino's fault than BOA's fault.

Humphrizzle
02-26-2009, 02:17 AM
it's both.. BOA's credit fags call and hassle me and i tell them I HAVE NO MONEY RIGHT NOW!

i tell them i will call them back and to shut them up i give them my account and routing number and tell them when i am paid, i will set a date on the electronic check.

on 2/24 they decide to take money anyways.. it wasnt there.. i get charged from wamu.

reissuing first paycheck tomorrow morning.. sick of this bull shit.

Humphrizzle
02-26-2009, 02:17 AM
gonna be without money for a little while after paying credit card, 180 dollars in overdrafts, and insurance.

Humphrizzle
02-26-2009, 02:20 AM
that's why you send a check to the CC company...

Or maybe have an overdraft saftey feature so that it pulls from your savings.

Or keep $75 in you account and make that your zero

will definitely be doing this from now on.

thanks for the tip.

i was told by my brother i should only use cash and keep a 200 dollar cushion in my account to keep myself from overdrafting.

i rely on the online banking and forget what i buy all the time. most of my purchases dont process automatically and that annoys me to death

SicStang03
02-26-2009, 02:21 AM
go talk to them. They usually refund overdraft fees... or at least part of the fee

Humphrizzle
02-26-2009, 02:23 AM
i sent them a message online.. they sent me some shit back saying they only fix bank errors.. and the overdraft fees were legitimate.

i am going tomorrow and telling them if they want my money in their bank they will have to help me out a little bit also. they make 34 dollars off my 3 dollar purchase.