PDA

View Full Version : ne one wanna do a huge cruise to Key west... stop in maybe miami?

5.7camal
09-21-2005, 12:47 AM
ne one down?
we can do it jan 4th-7th? or really any time.

if we get a shit load of ppl we can all cruise in line and not worry bout cops too much... well... :rolleyes:

and we can party down in jacksonville, miami, west palm, key west etc....

all cars welcome! domestic or import!

email is [email protected]

YNOT2JZ
09-21-2005, 09:04 PM
Hell yeah!

EmminoDaGreat
09-21-2005, 09:08 PM
i would be game for it

5.7camal
09-21-2005, 09:57 PM
good tell your friends pass the word along
we can figure out details based upon what everyone wants!

i wanna hit some miami street races up! :D

speedminded
09-22-2005, 06:31 AM
Nothing like a 15+ hour Rally!

The Ecurie Vitesse 47th annual Bay Bottom Crawl [Road Race on public roads) is gonna be in the keys on Oct. 7th, 8th, & 9th...been wanting to race in that forever.

Aerial of the loop...
http://www.evscc.com/looproad.jpg

5.7camal
09-22-2005, 10:16 AM
[QUOTE=speedminded]Nothing like a 15+ hour Rally!
QUOTE]

yea thats what im hoping for!
ill have to buy my police scanner and heavy duty radar detector.

speedminded
09-22-2005, 10:32 AM
[QUOTE=speedminded]Nothing like a 15+ hour Rally!
QUOTE]

yea thats what im hoping for!
ill have to buy my police scanner and heavy duty radar detector.lol, i have a scanner in my dash under the radio...looking for an FM Modulator that will broadcast it to neighboring cars.

5.7camal
09-22-2005, 01:14 PM
nice!

so does that mean i could listen to it in the radio in my car?
if so thats fuckin awesome!

boosted1jz
09-22-2005, 01:18 PM
if my car still lives then......... im game :D

speedminded
09-22-2005, 01:26 PM
so does that mean i could listen to it in the radio in my car?
if so thats fuckin awesome!yeah exactly, just like the $15 FM modulator used on portable CD players to send the sound to your car stereo, but the one i want will produce a signal over a couple miles...they're not exactly legal so kinda expensive in the states (need FCC broadcasting license)...in europe you can get for dirt cheap and no license required for the higher powered ones...but I don't trust paying someone there bc i'm just about guaranteed to get ripped off.

...ever since i started driving i've carried a police scanner...in my home town there was only 4 police patroling the entire county at any given time, minus holiday weekends...using the scanner you could tell exactly where each one was...then you only had to worry about the GSP's :D It's the best $25-35 from a pawnshop you can spend and i have nearly every city & county frequency from Metro Atlanta up to Tenn and NC programmed.

Cobalier
09-28-2005, 11:11 AM
hell yea id be up for that and got some friends thatd do it too. just tell me when and where were meetin

5.7camal
09-28-2005, 02:08 PM
man this will be awesome!
keep spreading the word and get that FM broadcaster.. i wont tell!

:)

agian as it gets closer well make firm plans!