PDA

View Full Version : anyone here believe in u.f.o's?

XLR8NMR2
02-25-2009, 12:33 PM
i think i saw one last night, maybe it was a shooting star or maybe a satellite but whatever it was it was fast as fuck and in space.

silversol
02-25-2009, 12:35 PM
stop smoking crack!

TheGrillMan
02-25-2009, 12:36 PM
umm ufo = unidentified flying object

if you see something in the sky that you dont know what is

its a ufo

now intelligent life from another place?

i honestly think your ignorant if you dont think there could be something out there

AirMax95
02-25-2009, 12:40 PM
Yes.....the gov't is in on it too. All politicians are aliens.

MR2DR
02-25-2009, 12:44 PM
man.. there was a point where I STRONGLY believed in that stuff and I watched a shit ton of youtube videos.

To sum everything up, they're everywhere.. and you can't see them cause they're invisible.. :ninja:

Atlblkz06
02-25-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm an alien, and my car is my spaceship.

RandomGuy
02-25-2009, 12:59 PM
im about to buy a UFO, what color?

Frög
02-25-2009, 01:03 PM
umm ufo = unidentified flying object

if you see something in the sky that you dont know what is

its a ufo

now intelligent life from another place?

i honestly think your ignorant if you dont think there could be something out there

I think you are ignorant if you think there is intelligent life out there..

I believe there is life, no doubt.. But intelligent one? One that has cognitive ability like us? Most likely no.

9 billion galaxies, Gazillion planets, millions of planets with the same atmospheric composition as of earth.. To say that there is no life out there is against all odds, yes.. but not intelligent ones..

ISAtlanta300
02-25-2009, 01:18 PM
was it greenish like? Maybe it was that comet that's passing...

soul
02-25-2009, 01:22 PM
I think you are ignorant if you think there is intelligent life out there..

I believe there is life, no doubt.. But intelligent one? One that has cognitive ability like us? Most likely no.

9 billion galaxies, Gazillion planets, millions of planets with the same atmospheric composition as of earth.. To say that there is no life out there is against all odds, yes.. but not intelligent ones..
lol, ignorant to think that there isnt intelligent, come on 9 billion galaxies, gazillions of planets, but we are the only one with intelligent life/. come on think about. if the odds are 1:100,000,000 million for intelligent life, that leaves the odds still at about 100mil planets with intelligent life. dont pay attention to the math its just theoritical and not accurate lol

Frög
02-25-2009, 01:30 PM
lol, ignorant to think that there isnt intelligent, come on 9 billion galaxies, gazillions of planets, but we are the only one with intelligent life/. come on think about. if the odds are 1:100,000,000 million for intelligent life, that leaves the odds still at about 100mil planets with intelligent life. dont pay attention to the math its just theoritical and not accurate lol

How many life forms on earth? How many intelligent ones?

Scientists agree.. Life: yes, intelligent: no.. Guess you are smarter than them..

The way we are is an absolute marvel.. And the odds that made us this way are way more than 1:100,000,000,000 etc on 0's..

The fact that another life form follow the same (or similar) evolution is practically impossible..

And not every planet that COULD sustain life DOES sustain life.. lol @ 100 million planets with intelligent life..

AnthonyF
02-25-2009, 01:31 PM
....You're an idiot.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
02-25-2009, 01:32 PM

since when?? lol.

I do believe there are other life forms and I would love to see what they look like. I bet they dont look like green martians.

-Ant.

Frög
02-25-2009, 01:37 PM
....You're an idiot.

-Ant.

Who?

Paul
02-25-2009, 01:38 PM
anything is possible

XLR8NMR2
02-25-2009, 01:53 PM
watch the disclosure project and it explains alot.

XLR8NMR2
02-25-2009, 01:54 PM
they say we have identified 30+ intelligent life forms whose technology surppasses up by centuries and we are trying to duplicate it...and already have...

did you notice the rise in technology after the 50's (roswell incident)

Frög
02-25-2009, 02:03 PM
they say we have identified 30+ intelligent life forms whose technology surppasses up by centuries and we are trying to duplicate it...and already have...

BUAHAHHAHAH :lmfao:

So how bout Taiwan? Japan? Did they get a Roswell incident too?

AnthonyF
02-25-2009, 02:04 PM
Who?
Dark Chocolate Marky Mark up there.

-Ant.

nreggie454
02-25-2009, 02:07 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I thought we reverse-engineered everything from Megatron?

XLR8NMR2
02-25-2009, 02:10 PM
you guys are retarded if you think we are the only ones out here in this infinite universe......only narrowminded people think like that

the evidence and the truth is out there...and you will soon realize the truth.

i met someone last week that has had 2 encounters and one of my good friends is intel for the airforce....there is alot of things i know i can't even tell you.

Frög
02-25-2009, 02:21 PM
you guys are retarded if you think we are the only ones out here in this infinite universe......only narrowminded people think like that

the evidence and the truth is out there...and you will soon realize the truth.

i met someone last week that has had 2 encounters and one of my good friends is intel for the airforce....there is alot of things i know i can't even tell you.

Alrighty then will smith..
http://www.tommyleeedwards.com/scans/fullsize/00MIB2FI.jpg

_Christian_
02-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Our galaxy is 100,000 light years in diameter and contains 200-400 billion stars. There are 125 billion galaxies that we are aware of. You can't comprehend the magnitude of the known universe. That being said, I think there are other forms of life out there. It is possible for there to be intelligent life out there, but it is highly unlikely. It is an anomaly that all the right chemicals were present and that the reactions/sequence of events have led to intelligent life formation.

As for intelligent being visiting us in their spacecraft, LOL. Do you know how far/long they'd have to travel? It's not like stopping by burger king on your way to work. They would have to travel @ theoretically impossible speeds for millions of years non-stop. So they'd do that just to see us for a minute or two and then head back on their 20million year voyage back home? You see how this isn't really logical?

man
02-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Who?

Both of you.

soul
02-25-2009, 02:48 PM
Our galaxy is 100,000 light years in diameter and contains 200-400 billion stars. There are 125 billion galaxies that we are aware of. You can't comprehend the magnitude of the known universe. That being said, I think there are other forms of life out there. It is possible for there to be intelligent life out there, but it is highly unlikely. It is an anomaly that all the right chemicals were present and that the reactions/sequence of events have led to intelligent life formation.

As for intelligent being visiting us in their spacecraft, LOL. Do you know how far/long they'd have to travel? It's not like stopping by burger king on your way to work. They would have to travel @ theoretically impossible speeds for millions of years non-stop. So they'd do that just to see us for a minute or two and then head back on their 20million year voyage back home? You see how this isn't really logical?
2 words, flux capacitor.

but really there is always the possibilty for nething, so folding space and time ....

AirMax95
02-25-2009, 02:57 PM

Bullshit......scientist made up some shit, based off some shit, from some shit they thought of, to say they found some shit.

Its all Shit. If some shit is out there, then fuckthatshit. Shit makes no sense. Aliens and shit.......bullshit :D

XLR8NMR2
02-25-2009, 03:33 PM
aliens are here...they travel through different dimensions and there space ships travel faster than the speed of light...light is only the fastest thing we have on earth...they use the magnetic fields that our poles give off.

Sammich
02-25-2009, 03:34 PM
THIS THREAD IS FULL OF SHIT..U HEAR ME FULL OF SHIT

x Resilience
02-25-2009, 03:41 PM
im about to buy a UFO, what color?

Bwhahahahaha. :lmfao:

quickdodge®
02-25-2009, 06:13 PM
i think i saw one last night, maybe it was a shooting star or maybe a satellite but whatever it was it was fast as fuck and in space.

If it was fast, you saw a shooting star.

You'd probably never see a satellite unless you knew it was there. They move so slowly (to our eyes) that you'd never notice any movement.

A UFO? Given your past history of posts, I'd believe it if you say you thought you saw one.

was it greenish like? Maybe it was that comet that's passing...

It wouldn't be a comet because a comet wouldn't travel that fast to our eyes. It would look more like a satellite.

Mark, if you really saw something that wasn't brought on by the effects of alcohol or drugs, it was probably a shooting star. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
02-25-2009, 06:19 PM
thats what i thought it was.....but i saw a shooting star a couple weeks ago...this thing hovered and shot right into space....i am always looking at the stars and solar system just to see whats going on out there....and you know ive already had a couple ghost encounters so anything is possible...

ive been studying the existence of ufo's since i was 7 when i met an astronaunt and he pulled me aside of the class and told me alot of info....i have a picture of the astronaunt somewhere but supposedly he died in a shuttle.....i can't remember his name but i will find the picture.

XLR8NMR2
02-25-2009, 06:21 PM
my friend Intel at air force says it was probably one of these new drones the air force created...it's classified top secret but it can shoot from anywhere on earth and hit space in the matter of seconds faster then the speed of sound.....

thats all he told me everything else is strictly classified.

quickdodge®
02-25-2009, 06:21 PM
.this thing hovered and shot right into space..

Lolol. I'm 100% sure you didn't see a UFO. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
02-25-2009, 06:23 PM
hopefully it wasn't a ufo but i will die happy whenever i do come across one....

funny thing is there was a ufo sighting over long island new york an hour after i was born november 18 1985 let me see if i can find a story about it.

quickdodge®
02-25-2009, 06:28 PM
hopefully it wasn't a ufo but i will die happy whenever i do come across one....

It wasn't a UFO. It wasn't a comet. It wasn't a top secret NASA space probe. It was, plain and simple dude, a meteor. Lolol. Later, QD.

_Christian_
02-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Ugh, UFO =/= alien spacecraft!!!

Frög
02-26-2009, 12:01 AM
my friend Intel at air force says it was probably one of these new drones the air force created...it's classified top secret but it can shoot from anywhere on earth and hit space in the matter of seconds faster then the speed of sound.....

thats all he told me everything else is strictly classified.

You do realize what you are saying here.. Every missile, rocket, or just about all rifles shoot faster than the speed of sound.. So yeah, DUH!

K20Z1
02-26-2009, 12:35 AM
what?

star war?

sorry guys but im :cheers:

RandomGuy
02-26-2009, 01:11 AM
You do realize what you are saying here.. Every missile, rocket, or just about all rifles shoot faster than the speed of sound.. So yeah, DUH!
what if you have subsonic rounds OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THEN WHAT ?!?!?? HUH?!!? THEN WHAT?!!?!!?

what if you have a subsonic cruse missle from a carrier ship.... with a 130 ft maximum range

Frög
02-26-2009, 01:35 AM
what if you have subsonic rounds OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THEN WHAT ?!?!?? HUH?!!? THEN WHAT?!!?!!?

what if you have a subsonic cruse missle from a carrier ship.... with a 130 ft maximum range

Those are for stealth.. Why would you want to be stealthy when shooting a god damn space majjiger? All you care about is the time it takes from you firing it, to the blowing up of the space majjiger!

MR2DR
02-26-2009, 07:23 AM
Galaxy full of "earths" anyone??

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/02/25/galaxy.planets.kepler/index.html

SPOOLIN
02-26-2009, 08:55 AM
i believe there is other life out there, even intelligent communicable life...however you got to ask yourself this. Are they more advanced then us if they have not contacted us yet and we have not seen them yet?

MR2DR
02-26-2009, 09:08 AM
maybe they're harvesting our reality for energy... OR.. they're watching us for pure enjoyment and countdown to destruction is coming..

BKgen®
02-26-2009, 09:09 AM
fuck yeah i believe in UFOs.

aliens, too.

Fire in the Sky scarred me for life as a kid....

AirMax95
02-26-2009, 09:13 AM
It's all shit.......

BKgen®
02-26-2009, 09:15 AM
You're shit......

AirMax95
02-26-2009, 09:21 AM
I am the shit.......

I hope this guy comes and gets you tonight......

http://www.ufomystic.com/wp-content/uploads/disclosure-alien.jpg

AYY
02-27-2009, 06:54 PM

You also thought you would be a baller, but thats not true such as this bullshit ufo story.

BKgen®
02-27-2009, 08:42 PM
I am the shit.......

I hope this guy comes and gets you tonight......

http://www.ufomystic.com/wp-content/uploads/disclosure-alien.jpg

fuck you man
i'm gonna have nightmares tonight..

SloWRX
02-27-2009, 09:42 PM
If you say there's no intelligent life somewhere else then you just straight up STUPID! Think about it, guy. The universe is infinite so wtf makes you think there's not intelligent life some 500000000000000000000000 billion light years away? Just my :2cents:

blaknoize
02-27-2009, 09:48 PM
that was me, my bad

quickdodge®
02-27-2009, 09:53 PM
The universe is infinite

Here's a question. How do you (or anyone) know that the universe is infinite? Lolol. Who knows that if you could travel far enough, you wouldn't run into some sort of barrier or wall? Space is awesome shit. I'd love to be able to go to outer space. Later, QD.

BKgen®
02-27-2009, 10:08 PM
I'd love to be able to go to outer space. Later, QD.

You could. A long time ago.

in a galaxy far, far away.

§treet_§peed
02-27-2009, 11:41 PM
i do believe in them. this universe is to big to be just us.

carrascopa
02-28-2009, 10:33 AM
I believe yo!!!

anyone who wants to know the truth.. google Carlos diaz.. That is all

punkr6
02-28-2009, 10:36 AM
stop smoking crack!

I'm with him on this one

XLR8NMR2
02-28-2009, 10:39 AM
I believe yo!!!

anyone who wants to know the truth.. google Carlos diaz.. That is all

ive actually studied some of his work....pretty crazy stuff all the death threats to him and everything.....

and we are not alone...that is known

france released there ufo files a couple of years back aswell as other countries....the thing is we are the smartest beings out there and are always increasing our technolgy and the aliens are not hostile they are worried about or hostility and weaponizing space.

XLR8NMR2
02-28-2009, 10:41 AM
if you don't beleive in UFOs get ready for a rude awakening because they will come.....

they say that the bible was written around people from the "heavens" which is our galaxy and star system so maybe the bible has something to do with UFO'S

Homer Simpson
02-28-2009, 10:57 AM
I believe in UFO's and I believe in other life forms other than ours.

No one believe me nor my brother when we say we saw a REAL UFO hovering over a church in our old residence in East Point about 10 years ago. It was a pretty good size disk that was hovering for a good while until we lost sight of it behind trees. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I also saw one last year sitting in my car waiting for my girlfriend. I had my seat reclined back trying to take a nap. She lives in the boondocks so there were no outside light to disturb the intensity of the stars bightness. I thought it was all in my head and that I was probably starring for too long but I saw a "Star" that started to move on its own. I'm like, "Yea, ok, most likely a satelite..." But then, it definitely stop, so now I'm like, "WTF?" Then, it started to move again in the opposite direction and this is when I freaked out and called my brother. The "star" was moving in all sorts of direction: zig-zag, back and forth, circlular for about a good 5 minutes until it just stopped. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to pin point the star to my brother...

Now that I wrote this, I remember it happening again. This time, my girlfirend's dad pointed it out to me; a "Star" that had the same characteristics as the one I saw before...:ninja:

Cliffs: I saw UFO's.

vinayak
02-28-2009, 11:07 AM
Are they more advanced then us if they have not contacted us yet and we have not seen them yet?

i cant say there is or is not life out there, or whether or not there more advanced than us. looking up at all the stars(suns), it seems likely there should be something. if you were doing a flyby of the earth and saw what was going on here would you stop for tea and crumpets? hell we cant even live without hating each other.

XLR8NMR2
02-28-2009, 11:22 AM
I believe in UFO's and I believe in other life forms other than ours.

No one believe me nor my brother when we say we saw a REAL UFO hovering over a church in our old residence in East Point about 10 years ago. It was a pretty good size disk that was hovering for a good while until we lost sight of it behind trees. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I also saw one last year sitting in my car waiting for my girlfriend. I had my seat reclined back trying to take a nap. She lives in the boondocks so there were no outside light to disturb the intensity of the stars bightness. I thought it was all in my head and that I was probably starring for too long but I saw a "Star" that started to move on its own. I'm like, "Yea, ok, most likely a satelite..." But then, it definitely stop, so now I'm like, "WTF?" Then, it started to move again in the opposite direction and this is when I freaked out and called my brother. The "star" was moving in all sorts of direction: zig-zag, back and forth, circlular for about a good 5 minutes until it just stopped. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to pin point the star to my brother...

Now that I wrote this, I remember it happening again. This time, my girlfirend's dad pointed it out to me; a "Star" that had the same characteristics as the one I saw before...:ninja:

Cliffs: I saw UFO's.

good story when you saw it what color was the light illumanating and how big was the disc? have your ever thought about posting your story on mufon to see if others in the area saw the same thing? i am a member of mufon so let me know if you need some help

lets try to indentify what class it was...i think out of all the 32 species of aliens we know about only one of them are hostile....and they are the worst ones, that we send missles to and the throw em back right at us....

Frög
02-28-2009, 11:41 AM
"LOL @ I beleive in UFO's"

Cool you believe in Unidentified Flying Objects.. NO shit we have flying objects that aren't identified..

Im sure the rest of the world believes in them too, I mean all those American fighter jets..

UFO =/= Aliens Spacecraft...

God damn it..

Frög
02-28-2009, 11:46 AM
good story when you saw it what color was the light illumanating and how big was the disc? have your ever thought about posting your story on mufon to see if others in the area saw the same thing? i am a member of mufon so let me know if you need some help

lets try to indentify what class it was...i think out of all the 32 species of aliens we know about only one of them are hostile....and they are the worst ones, that we send missles to and the throw em back right at us....

Had to quote this.. 32 species? WTF are you smoking?

http://ny.timeout.com/chicago/resizeImage/htdocs/export_images/137/137.x600.books.worldwarZ.jpg
Zombies exist too.. You are seriously the dumbest fuck on IA..

_Christian_
02-28-2009, 11:46 AM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/jakewuz1/DRUGSAREBAD.png (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/jakewuz1/DRUGSAREBAD.png)

XLR8NMR2
02-28-2009, 12:55 PM
i believe you man, you will only believe in yourself fuck what everyone else thinks

Evil Goat
02-28-2009, 12:56 PM
i believe you man, you will only believe in yourself fuck what everyone else thinks

quick...shut the fuck up

XLR8NMR2
02-28-2009, 01:03 PM
make me motherfucker

Evil Goat
02-28-2009, 01:06 PM
make me motherfucker

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
02-28-2009, 01:21 PM
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::b lah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::bla h::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::b lah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::bla h::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::b lah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::bla h::blah::blah::blah:

HAHA!

Maniacc
02-28-2009, 01:38 PM
It was probably a bird or an airplane.

Cause if a spacecraft was out of our atmosphere(space) you would not be able to see it with the naked eye.

green91
02-28-2009, 02:04 PM
Its okay we've got will smith.

http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/IndependenceDayMovieLow.JPG

XLR8NMR2
02-28-2009, 02:06 PM
"Welcome to earth" *punch*

quickdodge®
02-28-2009, 02:10 PM
Cause if a spacecraft was out of our atmosphere(space) you would not be able to see it with the naked eye.

Not true, homeboy. I've watched quite a few satellites during their orbits around Earth. With my eye with no help. Later, QD.

Maniacc
02-28-2009, 02:24 PM
Not true, homeboy. I've watched quite a few satellites during their orbits around Earth. With my eye with no help. Later, QD.
Depending on what kind of satellite it could have just been hovering around our stratosphere. Airplanes cruise around alittle bit over our troposphere and even that is sometimes hard to observe with the naked eye. If Mark saw a UFO then he'd be able to clearly say it but instead he classified it with a shooting start or a satellite so this to me is proof that it was either an airplane or stars he witnessed after smoking out of a bong.

quickdodge®
02-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Depending on what kind of satellite it could have just been hovering around our stratosphere. Airplanes cruise around alittle bit over our troposphere and even that is sometimes hard to observe with the naked eye. If Mark saw a UFO then he'd be able to clearly say it but instead he classified it with a shooting start or a satellite so this to me is proof that it was either an airplane or stars he witnessed after smoking out of a bong.

I'm pretty well versed on the stars and spacial subjects. At least I used to be. I knew what I was looking at as I had confirmed this with Fernbank the day after.

I'm also 100% certain that what mark saw was a meteor and not a UFO or satellite. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
02-28-2009, 04:49 PM
lets hope it was just a meteor

Christopherr
02-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Yup, I believe in them UFOs...

It was 1994, my brother was five years old...I was cutting the grass with the automatic pulling lawn mower with my roller blades (smart huh?) and hear a car screeching to a halt. I realize my brother wasn't anywhere in sight...I blade to the car and see my brother dazed but not seriously hurt, he got hit by the Caprice, but not hard on his bigwheel. Obviously, my parents are flipping out, but that's the intro to the story.

7ish that evening, when it was dusk...my brother watching TV in the other room, bandaged and bruised calls out "Chris! Chris! Come here!"...I reluctantly get out of the sofa to see what he wanted and he simply points out of the sliding door. Now, from this sliding door, you are looking towards the top of Winburn Baptist Church behind a giant and aged pecan tree...and out of amazment and absolute fear, a floating saucer with flickering lights.

I run back into the living room and get my Dad...I show him the saucer and he simply replies "I see those all the time...." and walks back to into the living room. I stood baffled, wondering what the heck was he was talking about, follow him into the living room ask him what he meant and he didn't answer...so I ran back into the room my brother was in only to see the saucer was gone.

To this day, I can mentally see the saucer and paint that day in my head like it was yesterday. No one ever believes my brother and I when we tell people...but we know what we saw that day.

Unfortunately, when he called about the "crazy star" I couldn't pin point what he wanted me to see over the phone...maybe I should've paid attention in astronomy.

2.3 Evo 8
02-28-2009, 11:43 PM
Damn, the drugs these days are more potent then yester year.

§treet_§peed
03-01-2009, 01:00 AM
i have saw strange thins in the sky. but who knows. one day we will find out the truth hopefully right. but the bible does tell stories of flaming chariots whisking people away and/or bringing people to earth from the heavens. just a little food for thought.

§treet_§peed
03-01-2009, 01:06 AM
http://www.alienandufopictures.com/

§treet_§peed
03-01-2009, 02:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yMyis1MVOA&feature=related

Frög
03-01-2009, 06:47 AM
NO shit that was a UFO because you couldn't identify it.. Hence, UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT!! Not the same thing as ALIEN SPACE CRAFT!!

UFO's exist, that's not a belief, its a fact! Alien Spacecrafts on the other hand is thought true by illogical, superstitious, and might I add retarded people..

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING DUMBASSES!!

My colleague is a aeronautical engineer, perusing a master's at Tech.. He is laughing so hard at you ignorant inbreeds..

Ok, so they fly 20+ million light years to earth, stop by and leave.. How do they know where earth is if they are 20+ million light years away? Makes sense right? NO.. This isn't even a "needle in hay stack" its purely impossible.. Need I say more? I am afraid so, since you guys are dumb..

Spacecrafts can't just enter and exit our atmosphere like they please, it is a lot more complicated than that.. Here, a little detailed explanation why (hopefully, this isn't too complicated):

This only applies to our atmosphere, other planets' atmospheres have different compositions and properties.. That being said, HOW THE FUCK do aliens 20+ million light years away know our atmosphere's properties?

Entering the atmosphere:
On entry, a spacecraft needs to be at a specific angle (this applies to all, even Alien Spacecrafts, its physics). The angle is very important when coming in (called the entry corridor), if it isn't right, you either bounce off (lifting entry) or crash on earth (ballistic entry). The right one is called a (glide trajectory). These are at speeds of mach 9 or 10.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/spacecraft/re-entry/corridor.jpg

Leaving the atmosphere:
A spacecraft needs to reach ~13,000 mph to get to low earth orbit.. Then, it needs escape velocity which is reached at mach 34 or 25,200 mph (comparison speed at sea level).. You say a Spacecraft sits in our atmosphere and then just fly's away? That is impossible, the amount of force exerted from the Spacecraft needed to leave the atmosphere is astronomical.. You would see/hear/feel a hug blast which will probably take out half you town.. See the huge fuel tanks on Spacecrafts? Wait, you guys are probably going to tell me they have anti-gravitational Spacecrafts or something..

I don't know why I am wasting my time on this..

For those who know how to read:
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/spacecraft/q0218.shtml

XLR8NMR2
03-01-2009, 09:58 AM
do not want. And earths science doesn't apply to alien technologies

Frög
03-01-2009, 10:11 AM
do not want. And earths science doesn't apply to alien technologies

Exactly the response I was expecting..

XLR8NMR2
03-01-2009, 10:20 AM
watch the disclosure project if you think everyone here is stupid....just watch it and stop talking....

XLR8NMR2
03-01-2009, 10:22 AM
it's sponsored by the white house secretary at the time and is a full disclosure on the subject from government officials and trained pilots and servicemen from all 4 branches of the army, navy, marines and air force...if were dumb than millons of other americans are dumb about the matter too

XLR8NMR2
03-01-2009, 10:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

Frög
03-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Both of you.

lol!

green91
03-01-2009, 10:27 AM
OH please man, do your research somewhere other than youtube.

Frög
03-01-2009, 10:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

2 Hours of people recollecting memories..

This has no proof! Its just spewed BS that you fell for.. On the other hand, what I said is scientific proof!

Half the videos on youtube are about conspiracies and can be very convincing..

Elbow
03-01-2009, 10:36 AM
watch the disclosure project if you think everyone here is stupid....just watch it and stop talking....

My god you are a dumbass.

XLR8NMR2
03-01-2009, 12:26 PM
we have video proof and video evidence what else more do you need?

Frög
03-01-2009, 10:08 PM
we have video proof and video evidence what else more do you need?

Show me this "video proof and evidence" that you preach about... But please, do not waste my time with poor quality videos..

_Christian_
03-01-2009, 10:57 PM
...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha

You guys are dumb :goodjob:

DarwinsA32
03-02-2009, 02:47 AM
I bet half of you deniers are christians or of other monotheist faith. How can you say there is no chance of intelligent life other than us, yet at the same time you worship an all knowing, all present entity that has not a shred of evidence in existence to back it up? Where is heaven? another dimension, just outside of the milky way city limits, 2 miles outside of never never land on the left? c'mon.

§treet_§peed
03-02-2009, 03:18 AM
So we are dumb because we have an opinion about something? Good one. Years ago you could of told people about cellular telephones and they would of said your dumb, it's impossible. Same thing about any of the technology we have to day. Your friend must be a little intrigued by this subject Frog since he read it. No matter how bright he may be or how much he is laughing, still doesn't change the fact he was interested enough to read it. I mean it wasn't like some one was holding a gun to his head until he read it.

§treet_§peed
03-02-2009, 03:19 AM
U.F.O.'s are real. anything soaring in the air that you or no one else can identify is a U.F.O. Just thought i would throw that little point in there.

§treet_§peed
03-02-2009, 03:24 AM
also, like someone else has pointed out in here. did you notice the big boom in technology after the Roswell incident? http://science.howstuffworks.com/ufo-evidence.htm

another thing that i wonder about. If it was the gov.'t which we all know would never lie to us. NO NEVER NOT THEM. why is area 51 the way it is? why can't we get info on certain things about U.F.O.'s? riddle me that o mighty ones. Ask your genius friend those questions Frog. Maybe he has connections in high places that could shed some light on that.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-02-2009, 03:26 AM
I wanna get kidnapped by Aliens.

§treet_§peed
03-02-2009, 03:28 AM
^ you would like anal probe, yes?

Frög
03-03-2009, 11:03 AM
U.F.O.'s are real. anything soaring in the air that you or no one else can identify is a U.F.O. Just thought i would throw that little point in there.

Ugh genius, Ive been saying that since page one.. :goodjob:

Brian*
03-03-2009, 11:09 AM
I saw one when I was little, it was me and my buddy Ben... We were riding bikes around the neighborhood, looked up and thought I saw an airplane... It was pretty far up, like commercial jet height, I watched it for a few seconds, then next thing I know it looks like it has almost stopped.. I tell Ben to check it out, and about that time it takes off almost so fast we could not keep up with it (with our eyes)... Anyway that is the only time I think i have ever a UFO lol

Frög
03-03-2009, 11:15 AM
also, like someone else has pointed out in here. did you notice the big boom in technology after the Roswell incident? http://science.howstuffworks.com/ufo-evidence.htm

Do you read through the thread before posting? Like I said again:

So how bout Taiwan? Japan? Did they get a Roswell incident too?

another thing that i wonder about. If it was the gov.'t which we all know would never lie to us. NO NEVER NOT THEM. why is area 51 the way it is? why can't we get info on certain things about U.F.O.'s? riddle me that o mighty ones. Ask your genius friend those questions Frog. Maybe he has connections in high places that could shed some light on that.

Wow this is a hard one.. MMM maybe because THERE IS NO INFO about these aliens you speak of.. And they can't let the public visit or get access to all their research and findings, its one of our biggest, most secretive research/military base in our country.. This is what indirectly produces the military marvel machines we have.. This is what gives us the technological advantage over other countries..

And don't start thinking I think the government would never lie to us.. They lie to us everyday.. They just don't have a alien in the freezer at AREA 51 and they don't have a Alien Spacecraft stored there..

Sorry to disappoint, but I take logic and science over BS lies of "witnesses" and BS bad quality videos..

About the witnesses: Honestly, maybe they did see something weird, something paranormal.. Maybe they did see what they say, but its is most likely warped.. The mind warps things.. Something paranormal doesn't mean it was a Alien Spacecraft.. It would be a million different "more likely" events than Aliens visiting earth from 20+ million light years away..

All this alien speculation and Area 51 BS is so funny.. The government is probably laughing and I am sure that people that do have access to Area 51 find it pretty funny..