PDA

View Full Version : Another Suck Thread.. BANK OF AMERICA

Julio
02-24-2009, 03:53 PM
I'm sure some of you heard how bad customer service bank of america has..

Well.. Today they just made me click..

A few month ago, My father gave me a personal check... he banks with them.. They would not cash the check.. I was like wtf?.. No sweat.. I just deposit the check in my account and moved on.. They wanted me to open up an account with them. I deny..

So fast foward to today....

Today I decided that I wanted to cash my State return check.. I had for about 2 weeks.. Since I was off work today , I would just add this to the other few things I had to get accomplished today...

My plan for today :

I had a couple of errands to run and after that go and deposit the check with my bank.. no sweat..

So I did what I had to do... and some of the things took me longer then expected.. Anyways, I was on the road, about 1 mile from my house.. and remembered, shit, I forgot to go to my bank..

No sweat.. ( I thought ) There is a Bank of America inside the krogers around around my house, ill just go and cash it.... is closer to my house anyways..

I go there, They tell me , they cant cash it because that branch was only for Current customers... ( made no sense ) but ok.. But, They said, if I open an account, they would cash it.. and give me an extra $25 bucks just for opening.. I was like, No thanks.. I said, forget it and I asked her if there was another location that would cash it thats close by.. Se said , yes.. tells me where the bank is at..etc..

So I go to an actual BANK OF AMERICA... The counter lady is looking at me all weird and ask me if I have an account with them, I said , No.. She then proceeds to tell me the same thing the other lady told me at the bank about there offer if I open an account with them.. I said, No thanks. ( I understand thats part of her job to ask me once or twice ) ... anyways..

She ask me to endorse the check and put my thumb print.. No problem.. Then she asked me for 2 forms of I.D.. No problem... She also asked me who I bank with.. I tell her who I bank with..

While all this is going on, she is still asking and offering me to open a damn bank account with them.. She asked me 7 times total.. I tell, her, " Ma'm, you have asked me 7 times already, Not interested in opening an account with BOA. Thank you for the offer."

Then she tells me She cannot cash the check because it will not read on her system.. ( the little scanner thing ) I started laughing because I was so pissed.... I said, it makes no sense.. You have about 10 more tellers in here that can try to scan and see... She says, If it dont scan on here it wont on the rest.. if they had better service, She wouldve at least make an attempt to try with another scanner or get someone else involved.....but nope..

At that point, I knew she's full of shit.... I was so pissed, but kept my cool about the whole thing... I almost thought about just opening an account, getting my free $25 bucks after the 30 or 60 day period and close it..

But I figure.. $25 bucks wasnt worth for them to get the credit for opening an account... So I said.. fuck them...

Total BS.

I guess thats why they are ranked one of the worst banks in the USA as far as service and customer service...

So, A BIG FUCK YOU TO BANK OF AMERICA
:2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

btldzc
02-24-2009, 03:56 PM
AMEN!

Brick
02-24-2009, 03:57 PM
Never heard of one good experience with them.

Julio
02-24-2009, 03:58 PM
I heard so many bad shit of that bank.. especially on the clark howard show..

But damn.. they suck..

AlanŽ
02-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Why didn't you just deposit the fuckin thing in your own account? It would have taken a few days to clear depending on the ammount but would have been a lot less of a hassle. Personally I have never had any problems with BOA(I bank with them)Wachovia is a whole other story.

FlipKing
02-24-2009, 04:00 PM
Yup, i HATE banking with them, but have to just b-c they are everywhere. They almost made me late paying rent b-c the bastards held my 2k for over a week. Couldnt eat b-c they put a fraud hold on my account and that stopped me from being able to get groceries

Brick
02-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Wachovia is a whole other story.

I've seen them charge a check cashing fee on a paycheck...a paycheck on a Wachovia account. Seriously, wtf? It's a paycheck, it says Wachovia on it...and you want to charge me $5?

AlanŽ
02-24-2009, 04:03 PM
Yup, i HATE banking with them, but have to just b-c they are everywhere. They almost made me late paying rent b-c the bastards held my 2k for over a week. Couldnt eat b-c they put a fraud hold on my account and that stopped me from being able to get groceries
How much banking do you do through them though? Depending on the amount of money you have going through your acocunt and the size of the transactions you make its pretty common for larger transactions to take longer to process.

BTW Clark Howard is a fucken hypocritical moron who should be shot in the face.

Master Shake
02-24-2009, 04:04 PM
I heard so many bad shit of that bank.. especially on the clark howard show..

But damn.. they suck..i know how that is.

i bank with suntrust, my mom and brother banks with Coosa Valley Credit Union.
i had a check my mom wrote out TO ME, and suntrust wouldn't cash the fucker because my mom wasn't with me.
i was like "WTF, i bank with you, not her." and she proceeds to tell me that i needed her there to for me to cash the check. but its just that one place, i went to another suntrust inside of wal-mart, and cashed it just fine.

some places are just ass-clowns over stupid shit.

Julio
Why didn't you just deposit the fuckin thing in your own account? It would have taken a few days to clear depending on the ammount but would have been a lot less of a hassle. Personally I have never had any problems with BOA(I bank with them)Wachovia is a whole other story.

Did you read the thread Sir?

Apparently you just skimmed through it.. Because I explain WHY I DIDNT in the 1st place :rolleyes:

quickdodgeŽ
I love Flagstar!

And I owe that all to Julizzle and Jaime. Thanks pals. Later, QD.

Octavious
02-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Been with them over 20 years myself, back before the name change when it was c&s then Nations Bank, I have never had a problem with them...

DeeAOne
02-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Robins Federal owns all!

never had a problem with them. :goodjob:

Julio
02-24-2009, 04:10 PM

lol typical BOA believer...

Sorry... Clark Howard is not the only one who thinks they suck..

BANK OF AMERICA IS THE WORST BANK IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NEXT TO CAPITOLONE... THEY ARE RANKED 7th IN THE COUNTRY AMONGS TOTAL COMPANIES WITH BAD SERVICE... If thats not bad.. I dont know what is...

Ok.... Move on..

The Hall of Shame
1. AOL's response. Post your experiences here.
2. Comcast's response. Post your experiences here.
3. Sprint Nextel's response. Post your experiences here.
4. Abercrombie & Fitch's response. Post your experiences here.
5. Qwest's response. Post your experiences here.
6. Capital One's response. Post your experiences here.
7. Bank of America's response. Post your experiences here.
8. Time Warner Cable's response. Post your experiences here.
9. HSBC Finance's response. Post your experiences here.
10. Cox Communications' response. Post your experiences here.

AlanŽ
02-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Did you read the thread Sir?

Apparently you just skimmed through it.. Because I explain WHY I DIDNT in the 1st place :rolleyes:
No I did I'm just saying based on your first experience months ago why would you even bother? Personally I wouldn't have. That's all im sayin

Julio
02-24-2009, 04:12 PM
I love Flagstar!

And I owe that all to Julizzle and Jaime. Thanks pals. Later, QD.

Flagstar is a much smaller bank.. and so much better...

Octavious
02-24-2009, 04:14 PM
How much banking do you do through them though? Depending on the amount of money you have going through your acocunt and the size of the transactions you make its pretty common for larger transactions to take longer to process.

What about Dave Ramsey, shot that f4cker too... :lmfao:

AlanŽ
02-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Not a typical BOA believer just haven't had a problem with them personally. Just like I haven't had a problem with Verizon. But I have had bad experiences with Cingular and Sprint. It's a roll of the dice when it comes to customer service if you ask me. Too many people in too many different places to have any kind of consistency across the board. I'll continue to bank with them so long as they stay open and keep treating me right. My Dad's been with them as well and does VERY high volume banking with them both personally and business wise and also hasn't had a problem. He did early on because they kept putting spending limits on him even though it was all cash transactions but that has since been dealt with.

Again not a nutswinger just haven't had a problem.

Julio
02-24-2009, 04:18 PM
No I did I'm just saying based on your first experience months ago why would you even bother? Personally I wouldn't have. That's all im sayin

And you call Clark Howard hypocritical ??

I wasn't really thinking much of it... I didn't even think about what happened a few month back , because honestly, it wasn't a big deal back then..

But you know what, Maybe you were right....

I shouldv'e gone somewhere else.. but convenience didn't work in this case.. Thats what I was after...

Octavious
02-24-2009, 04:20 PM
I get free checking and unlimited debit card use, and their On-Line banking is awesome...

Julio
02-24-2009, 04:21 PM
BANK OF AMERICA WORST BANK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RIGHT NEXT TO CAPITOL ONE!!!

Hahaha...

AirMax95
02-24-2009, 04:21 PM
I left BOA 3 years ago. Customer service is definately not on thier "give a shit" list.

AlanŽ
02-24-2009, 04:22 PM
I shouldv'e gone somewhere else.. but convenience didn't work in this case.. Thats what I was after...
haha I feel you brotha. Been there done that. I just have a very short fuse when it comes to shit like that. If it had been me in your shoes, I would have avoided even the possibility of a headache and just gone to my own bank and deposited that shit.

Oh well you live you learn. Better luck next time.

AlanŽ
02-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Still can't argue with the fact that even though they took on a failing bank they managed to make $4 Billion last year with all these other banks closing left and right

Julio
02-24-2009, 04:24 PM
Not a typical BOA believer just haven't had a problem with them personally. Just like I haven't had a problem with Verizon. But I have had bad experiences with Cingular and Sprint. It's a roll of the dice when it comes to customer service if you ask me. Too many people in too many different places to have any kind of consistency across the board. I'll continue to bank with them so long as they stay open and keep treating me right. My Dad's been with them as well and does VERY high volume banking with them both personally and business wise and also hasn't had a problem. He did early on because they kept putting spending limits on him even though it was all cash transactions but that has since been dealt with.

Again not a nutswinger just haven't had a problem.

Thats good then.. But is a time bomb... tick tick tick tick tick .....

I used to have an account with ING .. I heard about the issues they were having recently.. I grab my money and moved it to HSBC... I never had an Issue with ING... but I decided to move.. and HSBC is bad also.. they are right behind BOA... lol

So then I was thinking about moving it to, Citi.. Now they are having issues...

hahaha..

In general.. all banks SUCK !

:lmfao:

Julio
02-24-2009, 04:25 PM
Still can't argue with the fact that even though they took on a failing bank they managed to make $4 Billion last year with all these other banks closing left and right

Im not surprised.. they are robbing america blind.....

Got Milk?
02-24-2009, 04:26 PM
I don't see how you got bad service. For BOA to cash your check, you must have an account with them. SIMPLE AS THAT. if you don't like it, sign up for an account, or go some where else.

isa2o3
02-24-2009, 04:27 PM
georgias own has the best rates and customer service. Wachovia is also very good. I bank with both.

Julio
02-24-2009, 04:28 PM
I don't see how you got bad service. For BOA to cash your check, you must have an account with them. SIMPLE AS THAT. if you don't like it, sign up for an account, or go some where else.

You are 100% Wrong... .... ...

Are some of you even reading and understanding what I wrote ??

No wonder Obama is president..

fawk_you
02-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Feel your pain man. Dealt with a LOT of BS from them myself. They suck.

Julio
02-24-2009, 04:31 PM
So far in this thread we have more BOA haters then nutswingers..

proof that BOA of sucks!

Got Milk?
02-24-2009, 04:35 PM
You are 100% Wrong... .... ...

Are some of you even reading and understanding what I wrote ??

No wonder Obama is president..

Didnt vote, didnt care who won cus it would not affect me, dont care how economy is over here, i got few houses in europe and can move out of this country any time.

Sorry for your personal bad experience, but you sir are 100% wrong when you stated that BOA is the worst bank in USA. I have an account with them,my mom does and ive never had a problem. I got a CD with them, saving acc, checking acc. Any time i want to withdraw 5000, deposit 5000, or cash in a check, i never have bad experience. Like someone already stated above, it all depends on what ass hole you come on by.

And if i were you julio, i would not do business with BOA ever again.

stillaneon
02-24-2009, 04:40 PM
lol typical BOA believer...

Sorry... Clark Howard is not the only one who thinks they suck..

BANK OF AMERICA IS THE WORST BANK IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NEXT TO CAPITOLONE... THEY ARE RANKED 7th IN THE COUNTRY AMONGS TOTAL COMPANIES WITH BAD SERVICE... If thats not bad.. I dont know what is...

Ok.... Move on..

The Hall of Shame
1. AOL's response. Post your experiences here.
2. Comcast's response. Post your experiences here.
3. Sprint Nextel's response. Post your experiences here.
4. Abercrombie & Fitch's response. Post your experiences here.
5. Qwest's response. Post your experiences here.
6. Capital One's response. Post your experiences here.
7. Bank of America's response. Post your experiences here.
8. Time Warner Cable's response. Post your experiences here.
9. HSBC Finance's response. Post your experiences here.
10. Cox Communications' response. Post your experiences here.

This is an old List.

Sprint Nextel is rated in the top 3 for all cellular companies right now by J.D. Power.

but honestly, no one ever proclaims the good things about any company.

That's why people strive to make Customer Service the number 1 priority.

If someone has a Great experience, they will, in a life time tell an average of 12.5 people. If someone has a bad experience, the will in a week tell an average of 15.

TheProfiteer
02-24-2009, 04:41 PM
I thought it was a generally accepted rule that if you dont bank with the bank they will not cash your check. I mean why would they, they would not profit from it at all. In fact it would cost them money to give you money. Now if you bank with them, then you are their customer and they treat you right.

BOA isnt bad, just like all other banks really.

Got Milk?
02-24-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm sure some of you heard how bad customer service bank of america has..

Well.. Today they just made me click..

A few month ago, My father gave me a personal check... he banks with them.. They would not cash the check.. I was like wtf?.. No sweat.. I just deposit the check in my account and moved on.. They wanted me to open up an account with them. I deny..

So fast foward to today....

Today I decided that I wanted to cash my State return check.. I had for about 2 weeks.. Since I was off work today , I would just add this to the other few things I had to get accomplished today...

My plan for today :

I had a couple of errands to run and after that go and deposit the check with my bank.. no sweat..

So I did what I had to do... and some of the things took me longer then expected.. Anyways, I was on the road, about 1 mile from my house.. and remembered, shit, I forgot to go to my bank..

No sweat.. ( I thought ) There is a Bank of America inside the krogers around around my house, ill just go and cash it.... is closer to my house anyways..

I go there, They tell me , they cant cash it because that branch was only for Current customers... ( made no sense ) but ok.. But, They said, if I open an account, they would cash it.. and give me an extra $25 bucks just for opening.. I was like, No thanks.. I said, forget it and I asked her if there was another location that would cash it thats close by.. Se said , yes.. tells me

where the bank is at..etc..

So I go to an actual BANK OF AMERICA... The counter lady is looking at me all weird and ask me if I have an account with them, I said , No.. She then proceeds to tell me the same thing the other lady told me at the bank about there offer if I open an account with them.. I said, No thanks. ( I understand thats part of her job to ask me once or twice ) ... anyways..

She ask me to endorse the check and put my thumb print.. No problem.. Then she asked me for 2 forms of I.D.. No problem... She also asked me who I bank with.. I tell her who I bank with..

While all this is going on, she is still asking and offering me to open a damn bank account with them.. She asked me 7 times total.. I tell, her, " Ma'm, you have asked me 7 times already, Not interested in opening an account with BOA. Thank you for the offer."

Then she tells me She cannot cash the check because it will not read on her system.. ( the little scanner thing ) I started laughing because I was so pissed.... I said, it makes no sense.. You have about 10 more tellers in here that can try to scan and see... She says, If it dont scan on here it wont on the rest.. if they had better service, She wouldve at least make an attempt to try with another scanner or get someone else involved.....but nope..

At that point, I knew she's full of shit.... I was so pissed, but kept my cool about the whole thing... I almost thought about just opening an account, getting my free $25 bucks after the 30 or 60 day period and close it..

But I figure.. $25 bucks wasnt worth for them to get the credit for opening an account... So I said.. fuck them...

Total BS.

I guess thats why they are ranked one of the worst banks in the USA as far as service and customer service...

So, A BIG FUCK YOU TO BANK OF AMERICA
:2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

I went back and read you story again.

They told you multiple times that they cannot cash your check because you're not a customer there. So why even go to different banks and try the same thing, when you already know the answer? But yet, you thought you're the man, and you thought that you will cash your check one way or another. Than the lady tried to cash your check but the check would not scan, dont see how that is bad service. She tried and didnt work, or she was just fucking with you cus you gave her negative attitude, but thats the time you ask to see a manager and get that bitch fired.

One way or another, dont do business with BOA if they gave you hard time 2 times already. BOA is not for everybody.

just my 2 cents, i could be 100% wrong. :cheers:

Julio
02-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Didnt vote, didnt care who won cus it would not affect me, dont care how economy is over here, i got few houses in europe and can move out of this country any time.

Sorry for your personal bad experience, but you sir are 100% wrong when you stated that BOA is the worst bank in USA. I have an account with them,my mom does and ive never had a problem. I got a CD with them, saving acc, checking acc. Any time i want to withdraw 5000, deposit 5000, or cash in a check, i never have bad experience. Like someone already stated above, it all depends on what ass hole you come on by.

And if i were you julio, i would not do business with BOA ever again.

And I wasnt really doing business with them "Per say".. I was trying to cash a check from there BANK from the State..It was suppose to be quick... I mean, it was a small check and it says BANK OF AMERICA on it.. why they had me endorse it and put my finger print if they do not cash checks to non account holders.. If the check is from there bank.. No biggie... I know some people that work at BOA in Alpharetta by my job.. I will go ONE More time and tell them my story with my check in hand.. Im sure they will explain to me better .. actually, they will tell me the real deal since They are friends outside of the bank..

And whos talking about assets ?? honestly I dont care what you have in Europe...... I mean, thats good for you.. But I honestly doubt that a 21 year old has "a few " Houses in europe... Im not saying is impossible..but unless you got that from family members or someting.. because obviously if you worked for it.... You would more then likely be over there right now.... Unless your birthdate is wrong on your profile.. because it says you were born in 89... .. Like I said, is hard to Believe.. That means you started working at 8 years of age or selling drugs at a real young age..Because I know Bosnia is not a cheap place.. One of my employees is from Bosnia and he tells me some stuff..But who cares.. ... if you do.. GOOD FOR YOU..thats great... Rock on..

But remember.. A few other people are doing ok... ..

oh and IA SAYS BANK OF AMERICA SUCKS!!!

Julio
02-24-2009, 05:11 PM
I went back and read you story again.

They told you multiple times that they cannot cash your check because you're not a customer there. So why even go to different banks and try the same thing, when you already know the answer? But yet, you thought you're the man, and you thought that you will cash your check one way or another. Than the lady tried to cash your check but the check would not scan, dont see how that is bad service. She tried and didnt work, or she was just fucking with you cus you gave her negative attitude, but thats the time you ask to see a manager and get that bitch fired.

One way or another, dont do business with BOA if they gave you hard time 2 times already. BOA is not for everybody.

just my 2 cents, i could be 100% wrong. :cheers:

Nope, you are still wrong.. .. The location I went to at the Kroger on Hwy 20 in Lawrenceville is ONLY FOR CUSTOMERS with an account.. I have to go to a actual Branch or whatever... So I DID...

If they were not going to cash the CHECK FROM BOA SINCE I DIDNT HAVE AN ACCOUNT.. why had me endorse it.. have my thumb print on the check and EVEN try to scan the CHECK and ask me for 2 forms of I.D ?

Now, explain that to me? how Am I trying to be the "MAN" .....

lol.. Right now You are falling in a hole with no end SIR...

And if you dont believe me.. Put your money where your argument is at...

I will bet $1000.00 CASH.... We can video tape the whole process and post it on youtube to show how weird BOA is...

Julio
02-24-2009, 05:19 PM
This is an old List.

Sprint Nextel is rated in the top 3 for all cellular companies right now by J.D. Power.

but honestly, no one ever proclaims the good things about any company.

That's why people strive to make Customer Service the number 1 priority.

If someone has a Great experience, they will, in a life time tell an average of 12.5 people. If someone has a bad experience, the will in a week tell an average of 15.

Thats not for sales or how big a company is.. Is for customer service...

I think You work for sprint.. I may be wrong.. so Is ok to back them up.. nothing wrong with that...

And I have service with Sprint also with AT&T...So I have witness bad service from them..

And you know how sprints customer service sucks...

But you and I know why sprints customer service sucks...

Sprint hires a 3rd party to take care of there customer service part.... But customers dont know that... They still think is sprint.. really that 3rd party company still represents Sprint..... I may be a little off on that.. But I know thats almost accurate info..

Thanks god my cousin,Pablo aka pothole,Kevin and erin all work for sprint and I know them incase of any issues... Because I hate calling.. lol

blaknoize
02-24-2009, 05:36 PM
I dont bank with a bank, I bank with a credit union.

Julio
02-24-2009, 05:42 PM
I dont bank with a bank, I bank with a credit union.

I think im going to check out Georgia's Own. I heard nothing but good things about them.. actually almost all credit unions..
:goodjob:

AirMax95
02-24-2009, 06:39 PM
I think im going to check out Georgia's Own. I heard nothing but good things about them.. actually almost all credit unions..

I bank with them now. I am in the process of moving ALL my accounts there. Great people, great rates, and great advice if you need it.

Vayda
02-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Just so you hear a good story about BOA....

I once had a company call me out of the blue to talk me into signing up for Accidental Death insurance with them. Now, i didn't give them a credit card number or anything and it was like 7am when they called so i just said yes to get them off the phone. Anyway, yes, I know BOA sold them my info, because they had the power to debit my checking account without my ever giving out the number or a debit card number.

Which they did.

So I called BOA and bitched about it and told them what happened and how unhappy I was, and that I disputed the transaction and wanted my twenty bucks back. They refunded my twenty bucks overnight. I called the company that "sold" me the insurance, and they had to send the refund through a buncha paperwork to be approved and shit. Anyway, they were unsure if i'd get it or not, and i hung up with them all pissed off.

Two weeks later I got the money back from the other company. So, being the stupidly honest person I am, I called BOA to tell them i'd been double-refunded (because BOA refunded it when I disputed the transaction, and then the company did later)....And they told me to keep the money with their apologies for getting me into the situation in the first place :)

Of course, I'm the exception to the rule. Really I'm only with them because their online banking is the best.

Got Milk?
02-25-2009, 12:47 PM
And I wasnt really doing business with them "Per say".. I was trying to cash a check from there BANK from the State..It was suppose to be quick... I mean, it was a small check and it says BANK OF AMERICA on it.. why they had me endorse it and put my finger print if they do not cash checks to non account holders.. If the check is from there bank.. No biggie... I know some people that work at BOA in Alpharetta by my job.. I will go ONE More time and tell them my story with my check in hand.. Im sure they will explain to me better .. actually, they will tell me the real deal since They are friends outside of the bank..

And whos talking about assets ?? honestly I dont care what you have in Europe...... I mean, thats good for you.. But I honestly doubt that a 21 year old has "a few " Houses in europe... Im not saying is impossible..but unless you got that from family members or someting.. because obviously if you worked for it.... You would more then likely be over there right now.... Unless your birthdate is wrong on your profile.. because it says you were born in 89... .. Like I said, is hard to Believe.. That means you started working at 8 years of age or selling drugs at a real young age..Because I know Bosnia is not a cheap place.. One of my employees is from Bosnia and he tells me some stuff..But who cares.. ... if you do.. GOOD FOR YOU..thats great... Rock on..

But remember.. A few other people are doing ok... ..

oh and IA SAYS BANK OF AMERICA SUCKS!!!

lol, you sir are 100% wrong, bosnia is a really cheap place to live in. Yea im 19, i do have few houses in europe and ALOT of land, i never said i paid for any of it. The only recent house that me and my mom built back in 2004 costed around 50k. Before the war in bosnia, my family was wealthy. In 1991-1995, 8/10 of my family died in the war, and all the land and houses was divided within the family.

But the country is boring and small as fuck. You can visit the whole country and every single place in about a week.

Got Milk?
02-25-2009, 12:50 PM
Nope, you are still wrong.. .. The location I went to at the Kroger on Hwy 20 in Lawrenceville is ONLY FOR CUSTOMERS with an account.. I have to go to a actual Branch or whatever... So I DID...

If they were not going to cash the CHECK FROM BOA SINCE I DIDNT HAVE AN ACCOUNT.. why had me endorse it.. have my thumb print on the check and EVEN try to scan the CHECK and ask me for 2 forms of I.D ?

Now, explain that to me? how Am I trying to be the "MAN" .....

lol.. Right now You are falling in a hole with no end SIR...

And if you dont believe me.. Put your money where your argument is at...

I will bet $1000.00 CASH.... We can video tape the whole process and post it on youtube to show how weird BOA is...

lol, get qd on this. Like i said, if you thought the lady was playing you at the actual Bank, you should've asked to talk to a manager, and her ass would be fired.

just my 2 cent

G.C
02-25-2009, 01:00 PM
No problem here with bank of america.

Julio
02-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Update :

I went to see my Friend at BOA by my job.. I explained to her what happened..

She wasnt shocked to hear my story.. lol..

She is the assistant manager for this BOA.... Was even funnier, When I walked in there, she saw me and I asked her if Could talk to her about what happened to me yesterday.. She took me into her office.. The district manager was there for that area , he sat in the office as well...

He wasnt to happy, but said, that was not his area, but he will let the DM for the area where I had the issue at know about what happened.

He also said the company is really aware of there issues with customer service and is really working hard to improve. He also said they are working on somethings that will help the company but could not discuss for obvious reason..

They took my State Refund check which is from BANK OF AMERICA.. My friend said, if it didnt scan at that bank if probably wont scan at her bank neither.. But she said, she can enter the account and routing number of check MANUALLY into the system and everything should be fine..

I did tell her, I had the check for about 2 weeks already and just now decided to cash.. She explain to me, sometime on certain checks it may not scan due to them being folded or in hands to much..

She took it, We went to a teller.. the FUCKING CHECK scanned.... NO FUCKING PROBLEMS.... She told me straight up.. that lady was being a bitch because she couldn't get me to open an account!!!

For the problem, they Offered me a FREE $100 gift card, I declined.. I told them, I wasnt doing this to get something out of it....

In this world, is sad to say.... You always need to know someone in order for them to listen!

If I didnt have this friend working for BOA and by luck the DM was also there... I wouldve just been another complainer!

AND NO YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH BOA TO CASH A CHECK, AS LONG THE CHECK IS FROM BOA!!!! STATE TAX CHECKS ARE FROM BOA.

Ha...

SO ANOTHER BIG FUCK YOU TO BOA!!!!

FUCK THE BOA ON PIKE STREET AND HURRICANE SHOALS IN LAWRENCEVILLE.

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-25-2009, 07:28 PM
Flagstar is a much smaller bank.. and so much better...Fuck yeahhhh !

I switched from BOA to Flagstar and holy shitttt, what a difference.

The staff and service is so much better then BOA.

SicStang03
02-25-2009, 10:38 PM
I go through a credit union which is awesome... but I also have a Wachovia account. They take care of me for the most part.

I just wish they did the keep the change thing like BOA

hondachik
02-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Update :

She is the assistant manager for this BOA.... Was even funnier, When I walked in there, she saw me and I asked her if Could talk to her about what happened to me yesterday.. She took me into her office.. The district manager was there for that area , he sat in the office as well...

He wasnt to happy, but said, that was not his area, but he will let the DM for the area where I had the issue at know about what happened.

He also said the company is really aware of there issues with customer service and is really working hard to improve. He also said they are working on somethings that will help the company but could not discuss for obvious reason..

They took my State Refund check which is from BANK OF AMERICA.. My friend said, if it didnt scan at that bank if probably wont scan at her bank neither.. But she said, she can enter the account and routing number of check MANUALLY into the system and everything should be fine..

I did tell her, I had the check for about 2 weeks already and just now decided to cash.. She explain to me, sometime on certain checks it may not scan due to them being folded or in hands to much..

She took it, We went to a teller.. the FUCKING CHECK scanned.... NO FUCKING PROBLEMS.... She told me straight up.. that lady was being a bitch because she couldn't get me to open an account!!!

For the problem, they Offered me a FREE $100 gift card, I declined.. I told them, I wasnt doing this to get something out of it....

In this world, is sad to say.... You always need to know someone in order for them to listen!

If I didnt have this friend working for BOA and by luck the DM was also there... I wouldve just been another complainer!

AND NO YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH BOA TO CASH A CHECK, AS LONG THE CHECK IS FROM BOA!!!! STATE TAX CHECKS ARE FROM BOA.

Ha...

Fail.

Evil Goat
02-25-2009, 11:37 PM
credit unions ftw!

T34me
02-26-2009, 01:16 AM
boa sucks the cock, just got rid of them for bb&t, wont look back

blaknoize
02-26-2009, 09:26 PM

Yep since Wachoiva tried to OWN me I just left em.

The big obvious difference between a bank and a credit union is that the union NEEDS u and WANTS u to bank with them. They work with u no matter what. I've had my same credit union for 5 years and had direct deposit since I had lived in GA.

So... I drove to OH if I needed to do a large transaction. AECU

Got Milk?
02-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Update :

Ha...

Like i said, i could be 100% wrong.
Like i said, it awlays depends on what asshole you get.
Like i said, if you thought she was fucking with you, you should've asked for manager, and ger her ass fired.

:cheers:

secondgencamaro
02-28-2009, 12:42 AM
I've had no problem banking with Bank of America. I've done a few things over the phone with their customers service and had no troubles at all and was actually a pleasant experience in regards to the situation. Plus the ability to deposit checks/cash at an ATM and get immediately credited kicks ass!

§treet_§peed
02-28-2009, 01:03 AM
never used them so i wouldn't know. Regions and peachstate bank here. but from my experience with them from my old job i was layed off from the blow ass.So one day I went there out of curiosity to see about getting a car loan. keep in mind my credit score is in almost 800. They denied me. LOL is all i could say. you can't say i wasn't making enough to afford a 16k dollar car. i was making at least 650 a week at that time and had been for almost a year. had a little over 7k in my savings account that i was willing to pull out if i had to in case i needed it.

-S Double C-
02-28-2009, 01:12 AM
BOA SUCKS AND WACHOVIA DEFFINATELY SUCKS SINCE IVE HAD MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM IVE PAID AROUND 10K IN OVERCHARGES IN 2 YEARS....LITTERALLY!!!!

Julio
02-28-2009, 09:01 AM
BOA SUCKS AND WACHOVIA DEFFINATELY SUCKS SINCE IVE HAD MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM IVE PAID AROUND 10K IN OVERCHARGES IN 2 YEARS....LITTERALLY!!!!

lol.. that sounds like ...more of personal control ...

-S Double C-
02-28-2009, 09:30 AM
nah there was several problems where i had ordered something and the companys took it out more then once. THEN I HAD TO PAY FOR IT! I dont let my accoubt get ubder a few k now. That stuff was getting old

-S Double C-
02-28-2009, 09:30 AM
nah there was several problems where i had ordered something and the companys took it out more then once. THEN I HAD TO PAY FOR IT! I dont let my accoubt get ubder a few k now. That stuff was getting old

zumolives
02-28-2009, 11:57 PM
I closed my shits today. I completely get what your saying when they look at you funny and does it bother anyone that there always dressed better then everyone else?