PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Sprint Instinct

kennyboi
02-24-2009, 05:26 AM
I am looking into buying a Sprint Instinct at a reasonable price, if you or you know someone that is selling one either NEW or in great shape please message
me a price

THANKS FOR READING

---KENNY---

SiLkY_JohnSon
02-24-2009, 07:16 AM
do you care about the color

kennyboi
02-24-2009, 01:19 PM
i guess it really doesn't matter as long as its NOT
PINK LOL

kennyboi
02-28-2009, 05:59 PM
bump

IloveLindaT
02-28-2009, 11:47 PM
I have one but I dont think you want it. Dropped a couple of times, from it being in my lap in the car and forgetting and it falling, but No scratches on the screen, just the sides.. I have everythign for it that it came iwth, Even the box, and Screen Protector and Original case.. asking 150. Clean ESN, using with metropcs right now. Just got a Storm flashed over to Metro.

preferredduck
03-01-2009, 02:23 AM
I have one but I dont think you want it. Dropped a couple of times, from it being in my lap in the car and forgetting and it falling, but No scratches on the screen, just the sides.. I have everythign for it that it came iwth, Even the box, and Screen Protector and Original case.. asking 150. Clean ESN, using with metropcs right now. Just got a Storm flashed over to Metro.

i don't know if you can switch it gack ti sprint after going to metro, thats what i was told by a rep. i have one with a non-clean ESN,(they screwed me on my girlfriends bill) so i said to hell with them. great phone too.

kennyboi
03-01-2009, 02:26 PM
I will look into the metro and see if it can be switch back to sprint and let you know....
sorry I don't think i can do the one with the clean ESN number, I'll check with someone and see if that even matter!!!!!!

keep them coming please

thanks

kennyboi
03-08-2009, 08:12 PM
bump