PDA

View Full Version : DAMN

A1EX
09-20-2005, 09:51 PM
damn brett got any news on the on da streets magazine you said it was coming out next week about a month ago what happened?

Brett
09-20-2005, 09:55 PM
Just spoke to him tonight actually. They had some delays and had to rework some layouts, its at print now and he says the first issue should be out this weekend. I cant wait cause im in the first issue with the show coverage from the WTN show, but I have to meet him this weekend to have him reshoot my car for the second issue. The pics for the feature they are doing didnt come out right so I am meeting him up to get reshot to make it in time for the 2nd issue in October.

If it comes out this weekend I will tell you all how to get the issues, trust me.

A1EX
09-20-2005, 09:55 PM
Just spoke to him tonight actually. They had some delays and had to rework some layouts, its at print now and he says the first issue should be out this weekend. I cant wait cause im in the first issue with the show coverage from the WTN show, but I have to meet him this weekend to have him reshoot my car for the second issue. The pics for the feature they are doing didnt come out right so I am meeting him up to get reshot to make it in time for the 2nd issue in October.

If it comes out this weekend I will tell you all how to get the issues, trust me.
you better :lmfao:

Brett
09-20-2005, 09:57 PM
There are quite a few people I know who want the info, cause there are a few IA cars in this first issue from the show coverage, and then I am working with him to get features on quite a few more IA cars in the coming months and future issues.

quickdodgeŽ
09-20-2005, 10:15 PM
It seems like all this Donny guy does is push things back because of some sort of delay. You sure he's on the up-and-up, Brett? He's been promoting this thing for months now with nothing to show. Just curious. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
09-20-2005, 10:17 PM
It seems like all this Donny guy does is push things back because of some sort of delay. You sure he's on the up-and-up, Brett? He's been promoting this thing for months now with nothing to show. Just curious. Later, QD.
wtf he posted in a B1aze thread without bashing him... wtf youre fired.

quickdodgeŽ
09-20-2005, 10:19 PM
I'm warming up. Lolol. He doesn't have much longer here and I'm readying myself for his final departure. Later, QD.

Brett
09-20-2005, 10:31 PM

Yeah I know its all legit. He has 3 other magazines and this is the first time he has done a car magazine, the other ones are hip hop magazines. This is new to him and they lay outs were not what he liked so they had to redo some stuff, and that set it back. A first issue I am sure takes alot, cause the first one sets the stage for the rest of the issues to follow. I do know now its at the printers and I did see the pics they shot of mine a few weeks back and they didnt come out right, the lighting was off, so they want to reshoot me this weekend to make sure they are right.

5thgcelica
09-20-2005, 10:48 PM
yeah ..let us know..cuz i want dat shat. nah mean? lol.