02-23-2009, 01:07 PM
poop vids LOL... But nice pics LOL .. Mike can't film for shiiiit

MR.EM1
02-23-2009, 01:41 PM
i know they are terrible but Will was on my balls to get them up..lol

S II K
02-23-2009, 05:18 PM
i know they are terrible but Will was on my balls to get them up..lol

i wasnt on your balls a hole lol i thought there where more vids then just 3 cuz i ran the supra 4 times before he even over heated then i ran him again after he got more oil and i ran jay 3 times....anyways we all need to meet up again it was fun

jayjaySTI
02-23-2009, 05:30 PM
wow wow 3 car hell na it was 1/2 a car i let off at 100 b/c of my clutch. but yeah that supra is slow

jayjaySTI
02-23-2009, 05:35 PM
next time daytime videos

S II K
02-23-2009, 05:48 PM
wow wow 3 car hell na it was 1/2 a car i let off at 100 b/c of my clutch. but yeah that supra is slow

yeah i got the supra by 3-4 cars and i got you by 1 1/2 MAYBE a little more....so theres no way he got you by 3 cars

MR.EM1
02-23-2009, 09:28 PM
i cant tell in the shitty vids

Z0_o6
02-24-2009, 07:49 PM
heh i should have got in on that and represented for the sti.

OMG Its Platz
02-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Easy on him... He is a new to the racing secen.. Supra is fast but I need to teach him how to drive... He can't even brake boost yet .

On_Her_Face
02-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Whose silver Evo?

On_Her_Face
02-24-2009, 08:23 PM
Also whose supra, how much power? I will be back in Atlanta in a week and a half.

S II K
02-24-2009, 08:36 PM
Also whose supra, how much power? I will be back in Atlanta in a week and a half.

That evo is mikes well jackies evo...and the supra is one of bikerj11s friend he said he was making 350-360ish he's a new guy....billy we need to run call me when ur in town

On_Her_Face
02-24-2009, 08:39 PM
That evo is mikes well jackies evo...and the supra is one of bikerj11s friend he said he was making 350-360ish he's a new guy....billy we need to run call me when ur in town

We'll set it up, car and clutch is all broken in.. but my ET streets arn't in yet. I would like to run the poopra too.

On_Her_Face
02-24-2009, 08:40 PM
Also I'll try to get somebody with a better camera.. Like white accord, if he is down to make/edit a video.

Edit: I also beat a 996 Porsche turbo today 40-135 :)

/threadjack]

FAM0U5
02-25-2009, 11:42 AM
Well, the supra is not slow at all.. like I told everybody there I rather have my car for show than racing I came out for fun and like BikerJ said Im new to the show. Im still learning...

S II K
02-25-2009, 11:55 AM
Well, the supra is not slow at all.. like I told everybody there I rather have my car for show than racing I came out for fun and like BikerJ said Im new to the show. Im still learning...

i liked the poopra u need to come out and take some pics with us...well better pics

On_Her_Face
02-25-2009, 04:18 PM

Want to run?

jayjaySTI
02-26-2009, 01:24 AM

well supras are not show cars... one thing u can learn since ur new to the show

S II K
02-26-2009, 01:43 AM

Lol hell nah

Anyways I agree poopras are meant to have 700+ whp. :boobies:

WickedIXMR
02-26-2009, 01:55 AM
Well the rims made the car look ugly as shit.

FAM0U5
02-26-2009, 07:28 AM
Well the rims made the car look ugly as shit.

Well, thats the first negative comment I've gotten on those rims..

CONGRATZ! :gay:

FAM0U5
02-26-2009, 07:32 AM
Lol hell nah

Anyways I agree poopras are meant to have 700+ whp. :boobies:

Kinda hard to manage with a supra that had a n/a to begin with..

On_Her_Face
02-26-2009, 09:58 AM

That explains a lot.

S II K
02-26-2009, 10:50 AM

What size turbo do you have?

AnthonyF
02-26-2009, 02:45 PM
I havent watched the vids yet, but nice pics of you guys all together! :goodjob:

-Ant.

Maniacc
02-27-2009, 02:17 PM
The only thing gayer than those rims is Famous' love for animated villains.

The results of all the runs was pretty funny - considering that supra was supposedly pushing 350-370whp which is a lot more than what the STi and s2k are pushing.

OMG Its Platz
02-27-2009, 02:39 PM
i like the wheels...and we just lowered it and took off the center caps..WAY better....

oh and the day after the runs we found the a VAC line was not on the BOV...I WAS WONDERING WHY i didnt hear it blow off...now its back on :D

LOL @ haters..i would rather have the supra than any of the other cars in this thread..it just needs to hurry up and get finished:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

:goodjob:

On_Her_Face
02-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Does the supra want to run a stock corvette?

MR.EM1
02-27-2009, 04:29 PM
I need to get dylan to bring his evo down from forged to play with us.

FAM0U5
02-27-2009, 04:54 PM
The only thing gayer than those rims is Famous' love for animated villains.

The results of all the runs was pretty funny - considering that supra was supposedly pushing 350-370whp which is a lot more than what the STi and s2k are pushing.

Riding my nuts much? do like the smell? and what does my sig have to do with anything? I guess you will take any cheap shot you can get...

On_Her_Face
02-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Does the Supra want to run?!

Maniacc
02-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Riding my nuts much? do like the smell? and what does my sig have to do with anything? I guess you will take any cheap shot you can get...
I called out the gay ass fetish you have over Venom and you automatically assume that I'm riding your nuts? Are you trying to e-flirt with me? Do you want my approval or something? If you do, you're wasting your time.

I don't date people who think their once N/A Supra with a single turbo and bolt ons with shitty time attack lookin' 17s could ever be a 'show car.' Plus, you have a lot of to work to do to redeem yourself after the walkin' S II K did on you. No hatin' just real talk.

FAM0U5
02-27-2009, 05:23 PM
I called out the gay ass fetish you have over Venom and you automatically assume that I'm riding your nuts? Are you trying to e-flirt with me? Do you want my approval or something? If you do, you're wasting your time.

I don't date people who think their once N/A Supra with a single turbo and bolt ons with shitty time attack lookin' 17s could ever be a 'show car.' Plus, you have a lot of to work to do to redeem yourself after the walkin' S II K did on you. No hatin' just real talk.

It wasn't a walk... I have tinted windows and so did he and apperently he did a hand symbol for a 40 roll which I couldn't see plus I didn't know what was going on.. I was rised on dig runs and drag strips NOT rolls and such as I stated before I'm new. FYI I didn't asked you what you think about MY CAR it's my car I will do what I will with it.

On_Her_Face
02-27-2009, 05:28 PM
It wasn't a walk... I have tinted windows and so did he and apperently he did a hand symbol for a 40 roll which I couldn't see plus I didn't know what was going on.. I was rised on dig runs and drag strips NOT rolls and such as I stated before I'm new. FYI I didn't asked you what you think about MY CAR it's my car I will do what I will with it.

Do you want to race?

Maniacc
02-27-2009, 05:33 PM
It wasn't a walk... I have tinted windows and so did he and apperently he did a hand symbol for a 40 roll which I couldn't see plus I didn't know what was going on.. I was rised on dig runs and drag strips NOT rolls and such. I didn't asked you what you think about MY CAR it's my car I will do what I will with it.
Are you seriously blaming window tint for getting pulled 4 cars?

:lmfao: Man, at first I thought I might have miss understood your posts but now you're clearly showing off your stupidity. Oh and wait, you were raised as a drag racer but can't adapt to doing a simple roll run? You're telling me that you can't understand the 'three honks then go' routine?

Hahaha, and are you telling me that I can't voice my opinion about your car? Just because it's your car and you can do what you want with it? Wow, you really are a moron. The dudes you raced and met are some of my friends - get in touch with one of them and if you're confident in your Supra then how about letting me know when you want to do a dig run against my WRX. I'm pretty slow - so if you want to redeem yourself come try me.

FAM0U5
02-27-2009, 05:40 PM

:lmfao: Man, at first I thought I might have miss understood your posts but now you're clearly showing off your stupidity. Oh and wait, you were raised as a drag racer but can't adapt to doing a simple roll run? You're telling me that you can't understand the 'three honks then go' routine?

Hahaha, and are you telling me that I can't voice my opinion about your car? Just because it's your car and you can do what you want with it? Wow, you really are a moron. The dudes you raced and met are some of my friends - get in touch with one of them and if you're confident in your Supra then how about letting me know when you want to do a dig run against my WRX. I'm pretty slow - so if you want to redeem yourself come try me.

I do take offence in what you say to my car I worked hard for what I have. BUT all in do time Ill race everyone that wants to race and ill call it a day after that :cheers: I showed up to have fun but apperently I cant all this hating cause I have a supra.

Motivation
02-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Do you want to race?

Does the Supra want to run?!

Does the supra want to run a stock corvette?

Want to run?

Just in case this was looked over...

Maniacc
02-27-2009, 05:43 PM
I do take offence in what you say to my car I worked hard for what I have. BUT all in do time Ill race everyone that wants to race and ill call it a day after that :cheers:
Word on the street is that you're hispanic - so, I do understand about working hard for what you have. :cheers: I'm sure we'll run into each other soon. If you're in the mood to run that Supra then perhaps you should run with your window down just to prevent future excuses lol.

MR.EM1
02-27-2009, 05:43 PM

With all your shit talking u should bring your wrx out and walk the supra

S II K
02-27-2009, 05:45 PM
Lol alright boys well meet up sunday afternoon and get these runs in ill even have my top down that way my tint won't interfere with anything and its a dissadvantage for me....plus maniac we need to get our runs in.

FAM0U5
02-27-2009, 05:45 PM
Just in case this was looked over...

thanks I did kinda over looked it but sure since everyone wants a part of the supra ill do it.. just some time in next week

FAM0U5
02-27-2009, 05:46 PM
Lol alright boys well meet up sunday afternoon and get these runs in ill even have my top down that way my tint won't interfere with anything and its a dissadvantage for me....plus maniac we need to get our runs in.

Well, sunday im getting my rear main sealed fixed...

MR.EM1
02-27-2009, 05:47 PM

to make it fair im gonna buy an air horn so there isnt any complication on honking/hand signals

Maniacc
02-27-2009, 05:47 PM
With all your shit talking u should bring your wrx out and walk the supra
I'll be out and about tonight.

If you wanna set something up then shoot me a PM.

On_Her_Face
02-27-2009, 05:48 PM
I'll be home March 11th.

FAM0U5
Do you want to race?

sure sorry for the late reply

MR.EM1
I'll be out and about tonight.

If you wanna set something up then shoot me a PM.

against me? lol i will lose i drive a civic

Maniacc
02-27-2009, 05:50 PM
against me? lol i will lose i drive a civic
Aren't you friends with Famous?

Haha, but whatever. If you guys wanna run Sunday then I'm down. :D

MR.EM1
02-27-2009, 05:52 PM

yea...

im down for sunday if the others are gonna come out

FAM0U5
02-27-2009, 05:53 PM

Sunday Im getting my rear main seal fix... that's why I had to put in the oil that night cause the supra leaks..

Maniacc
02-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Like I said we'll eventually run into each other. So whenever that day comes just be ready and make sure to have your windows down lol.

FAM0U5
02-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Like I said we'll eventually run into each other. So whenever that day comes just be ready and make sure to have your windows down lol.

alrighty

never_finished
02-27-2009, 06:24 PM

and sti's aren't exactly highway roll racing cars :boobies:

OMG Its Platz
02-27-2009, 09:14 PM
you talk alot of shit man...

i wouls take the supra ANY day over your STI...theres nothing so great about a STI ..i see them everyday.. his supra has over 10k spilled in it and its STILL NOT DONE...and ya he is hispanic..well i call him whit boy cuz he is washed...
]

wut? you some white trash trailer park fuck that has a STI OH BOY!!!. STF and go home... your no one to any of us on here SON.

and BILLY! hahaha we saw that you wanna run him for the 23467543 time:lmfao:

OMG Its Platz
02-27-2009, 09:15 PM
think ill hear that over my car ben??:lmfao:

to make it fair im gonna buy an air horn so there isnt any complication on honking/hand signals

OMG Its Platz
02-27-2009, 09:20 PM
will...taking the supra to my dads on sunday....hes doing his rear main seal for only 200.....fucking deal right there:eek:

then girls rents house rest of the day :eye:

MR.EM1
02-27-2009, 09:28 PM

oh yea we will those things are fucking loud

black_e92
02-27-2009, 10:42 PM
I think that Supra was the one that Audio Wizards worked on?

black_e92
02-27-2009, 10:44 PM

Your M3 sounds fucking badass man.:goodjob:

OMG Its Platz
02-27-2009, 11:38 PM
I think that Supra was the one that Audio Wizards worked on?

Ya, the one that Garvin fuched up then he spent 2k fixing the probs .... Almost done now

x Resilience
02-27-2009, 11:54 PM

i wouls take the supra ANY day over your STI...theres nothing so great about a STI ..i see them everyday.. his supra has over 10k spilled in it and its STILL NOT DONE...and ya he is hispanic..well i call him whit boy cuz he is washed...
]

wut? you some white trash trailer park fuck that has a STI OH BOY!!!. STF and go home... your no one to any of us on here SON.

and BILLY! hahaha we saw that you wanna run him for the 23467543 time:lmfao:

Holy fucking shit your spelling and grammar suck! Don't know who is worst, you or 350ZFTW.

Oh btw I don't think its a STI, and so what if his supra has 10 grand spilled in it, that doesn't prove shit. All it does is make it look pathetic not being able to keep up with a S2k with bolt on, and I doubt it will be able to keep up with a WRX with less that 1 or 2 grand in mods.

black_e92
02-28-2009, 12:06 AM
Ya, the one that Garvin fuched up then he spent 2k fixing the probs .... Almost done now

Oh... so it was true then... he did mess up the Supra... i feel bad but nonetheless his Supra is still nice

FAM0U5
02-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Oh... so it was true then... he did mess up the Supra... i feel bad but nonetheless his Supra is still nice

Well thank you but, like it was stated before the supra is not up to par to my liking my shit is all fucked up.

black_e92
02-28-2009, 12:24 AM
Well thank you but, like it was stated before the supra is not up to par to my liking my shit is all fucked up.

damn sorry to hear that man... i think i saw u on buford drive this past week...do you remember seeing a red EVO?

On_Her_Face
02-28-2009, 02:37 AM
Maniac's car is just a wrx.

MR.EM1
02-28-2009, 08:44 AM
Holy fucking shit your spelling and grammar suck! Don't know who is worst, you or 350ZFTW.

Oh btw I don't think its a STI, and so what if his supra has 10 grand spilled in it, that doesn't prove shit. All it does is make it look pathetic not being able to keep up with a S2k with bolt on, and I doubt it will be able to keep up with a WRX with less that 1 or 2 grand in mods.

where did you come from?

x Resilience
02-28-2009, 11:18 AM
where did you come from?

Moon.

Just ignore me, I'm nobody.

OMG Its Platz
02-28-2009, 11:29 AM
lol......

nooo..your missing my point.... its that i would rather have the super than any other car in this thread...how often do you see them driving around daily? even if it was n/a and looked nice i wouls still want it:rolleyes:

oh and yes me and 350z fight about whos grammer is worse:lmfao:

but that wut my point is:goodjob:

Moon.

Just ignore me, I'm nobody.

x Resilience
02-28-2009, 11:34 AM
lol......

nooo..your missing my point.... its that i would rather have the super than any other car in this thread...how often do you see them driving around daily? even if it was n/a and looked nice i wouls still want it:rolleyes:

oh and yes me and 350z fight about whos grammer is worse:lmfao:

but that wut my point is:goodjob:

Thanks for being cool about it and not getting butt hurt. I figured you were talking about speed and not look and how often you see it since the thread was posted in the KF but yeah I understand now. :goodjob:

OMG Its Platz
02-28-2009, 11:39 AM
yeah cuz supra are just sexy.

but as far as kenny iwould be soo mad if in his shoes..he got it for 15k..then another16-17k in the car to get it where it is at now and Garvin at audio wizards fucked it all up then batlgrounds had it for a month fixing all there mistakes andhe just got it back AND it still needs to go back to get finished. jsut all bullshit

that a good runon sentence for you?:tongue1: :lmfao:

Thanks for being cool about it and not getting butt hurt. I figured you were talking about speed and not look and how often you see it since the thread was posted in the KF but yeah I understand now. :goodjob:

OMG Its Platz
02-28-2009, 11:41 AM
lol your being ignored!:lmfao: :lmfao:

but ya...ill run you when i get all my shit done to my car i want...$$$:rolleyes:

Maniac's car is just a wrx.

S II K
02-28-2009, 12:26 PM
yeah cuz supra are just sexy.

but as far as kenny iwould be soo mad if in his shoes..he got it for 15k..then another16-17k in the car to get it where it is at now and Garvin at audio wizards fucked it all up then batlgrounds had it for a month fixing all there mistakes andhe just got it back AND it still needs to go back to get finished. jsut all bullshit

that a good runon sentence for you?:tongue1: :lmfao:

Damn dude you tell ppls business too much...maybe he didn't want you telling ppl how much he got it for and how much he put in it and shit and I know wouldn't like that.

OMG Its Platz
02-28-2009, 12:49 PM
Damn dude you tell ppls business too much...maybe he didn't want you telling ppl how much he got it for and how much he put in it and shit and I know wouldn't like that.

We have told this story many times will. It just pisses me and him off when all peep want to do is talk shit and hate when they don't know wut kenny has done to get his car where it's at now. All peep wanna do is hate LOL

Maniacc
02-28-2009, 01:11 PM

]

:lmao:

This post is funny as fuck!

S II K
02-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Hahaha alex I didn't know you where a white trailor trash fuck :lmfao:

WickedIXMR
02-28-2009, 02:31 PM
I guess when criticing a car badly you're automatically a hater. :rolleyes: Trust me....I have nothing to hate on that PIECE OF SHIT.

OMG Its Platz
02-28-2009, 02:37 PM
but then agian,,,,you do just drive a evo:rolleyes: everyday seen car:bootyshak

but it does look good at least!:goodjob:

I guess when criticing a car badly you're automatically a hater. :rolleyes: Trust me....I have nothing to hate on that PIECE OF SHIT.

keevo54
02-28-2009, 03:42 PM
but then agian,,,,you do just drive a evo:rolleyes: everyday seen car:bootyshak

but it does look good at least!:goodjob:

I see another evo maybe once a month if that

OMG Its Platz
02-28-2009, 04:42 PM
every other day here

I see another evo maybe once a month if that

black_e92
02-28-2009, 06:17 PM
every other day here

i get to see one everyday;)

5k3tch_GTI
02-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Hell yeah i know all about that supra been there since it was but a dream lol... One day soon it will be there.. with all the haters doin what they do.. Becoming motivators.. :cheers::lmfao:

FAM0U5
02-28-2009, 10:43 PM

talking more shit? I guess when you speak shit talk shit think shit you were born to be only shit... :thinking:

EDIT: This is getting out of hand like wildfire it all started out as a fun thing to do on a "whatever night" but turned into a full blown argument. I believe this should have been left alone, I would rather take the blame of the turnout of each race b/c of MY skill as a driver that was uncapable to push my car to IT'S full power so in other words if you have to say something shitty about the outcome of that race say it to me not my car..

TIGERJC
02-28-2009, 11:31 PM
talking more shit? I guess when you speak shit talk shit think shit you were born to be only shit... :thinking:

EDIT: This is getting out of hand like wildfire it all started out as a fun thing to do on a "whatever night" but turned into a full blown argument. I believe this should have been left alone, I would rather take the blame of the turnout of each race b/c of MY skill as a driver that was uncapable to push my car to IT'S full power so in other words if you have to say something shitty about the outcome of that race say it to me not my car..
don't mind ppl, just do you. Nice runs, I am ithching myself to get back out there and run some ppl. I hope you're able to get that supra running properly. but after seeing a person on this board spend a shit ton of money on a na-t supra with nothing but bad results, I have no faith in them. If you can get it to work it will be a quick car, but prolly will come out cheaper to do a 2jz-gte swap. Good luck with the car and continue to keep doing you

S II K
03-01-2009, 03:03 AM
i get to see one everyday;)

damn that sucks...haha

FAM0U5
03-01-2009, 08:30 AM
don't mind ppl, just do you. Nice runs, I am ithching myself to get back out there and run some ppl. I hope you're able to get that supra running properly. but after seeing a person on this board spend a shit ton of money on a na-t supra with nothing but bad results, I have no faith in them. If you can get it to work it will be a quick car, but prolly will come out cheaper to do a 2jz-gte swap. Good luck with the car and continue to keep doing you

thanks for the comment... but as stated i spent way too much to even think of an enigne swap unless someone wants to buy my ///M3 :ninja:

and tiger +1 rep!

RJ's325ITS
03-01-2009, 01:52 PM
thanks for the comment... but as stated i spent way too much to even think of an enigne swap unless someone wants to buy my ///M3 :ninja:

and tiger +1 rep!

Sell the supra, turbo the M3 enjoy eating S2Ks and STIs as snacks before your hard plate....:goodjob:

jr4mny
03-01-2009, 02:15 PM
nice cars, saw that supra at the sonic meet i believe and the s2k over by qt!

nice stuff

FAM0U5
03-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Sell the supra, turbo the M3 enjoy eating S2Ks and STIs as snacks before your hard plate....:goodjob:

can't sell the supra there is a long history behind that car...

black_e92
03-01-2009, 11:56 PM

I noticed you didn't include '"EVO" in that statement.:D

S II K
03-02-2009, 01:18 AM

Hell no...

Sell the supra and the e36 buy a cheaper s2k and swap a 2jz and it'll be game over

RJ's325ITS
03-02-2009, 07:50 AM
I noticed you didn't include '"EVO" in that statement.:D

I think per every highly mod evo owner there is like 50 of the S2Ks and STIs; so there are more chances to run into a 700whp evo than a 500whp STI or S2K

Hell no...

Sell the supra and the e36 buy a cheaper s2k and swap a 2jz and it'll be game over

In the real world you can make anything fast... even a scorer or even a SMART car....

Is all about statistics, and the statistics shows as that most S2K drivers are females, so I will stay behind my previous statement :goodjob:

On_Her_Face
03-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Instead of paying 15k for the car and then dumping 17k into it, he could of bought a TT Supra lol.

black_e92
03-02-2009, 11:34 AM
I think per every highly mod evo owner there is like 50 of the S2Ks and STIs; so there are more chances to run into a 700whp evo than a 500whp STI or S2K

In the real world you can make anything fast... even a scorer or even a SMART car....

Is all about statistics, and the statistics shows as that most S2K drivers are females, so I will stay behind my previous statement :goodjob:

LMAO!!!:lmfao:

black_e92
03-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Hell no...

is that what you are going to do?:ninja:

S II K
03-02-2009, 11:50 AM

Haha wow your ignorent...so how often do you see 700whp evos? I only know of 3 max in georgia. And yes you are right you can make anything fast even a cheap ass e36 and yeah your also right when you say its all about statistics because statistics show that most of bmw owners are douche bags and think they are the shit.

black_e92
03-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Then again more than half the people on this forum think they are the shit

FAM0U5
03-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Then again more than half the people on this forum think they are the shit

Well, Im on the other half..

Z0_o6
03-02-2009, 06:28 PM
lol at all the ppl in here talkin shit on STi's.

i get a kick out of that.

black_e92
03-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Well, Im on the other half..

Yeah I know that... :cheers:

khmerxnight
03-03-2009, 03:13 PM
damn pretty ass s2k

audiowiz
03-04-2009, 10:33 AM

Just to clarify, he no longer works here.

b0ki
03-04-2009, 01:14 PM

Next time when you run you car let me drive it i might do lil bit better...

RJ's325ITS
03-04-2009, 01:18 PM
Haha wow your ignorent...so how often do you see 700whp evos? I only know of 3 max in georgia. And yes you are right you can make anything fast even a cheap ass e36 and yeah your also right when you say its all about statistics because statistics show that most of bmw owners are douche bags and think they are the shit.

First if you ignore that there are more than 3 evos pushing those kind of numbers is not my problem, and your inorancy is bless.

Second I know I’m right when I said that you can make anything as fast as your pockets go, I’m fortunate enough to see beyond my nose. And you are also right my E36 came with a price tag of $2,500 for the chassis alone, I’m also very proud of it b/c I did not wanted a girl car, nor an average M3 and in reality what I wanted came with a price tag that will cover my mortgage… So I made the smart decision of building it around my power/ handling / budget goals.

So If you tried to insult me by calling my car cheap YOU FAILED….:goodjob:

I wonder who/how you came up with those statistics…!!!! But I can understand… I would be upset too if I was driving a car that is mostly driven by females, but hey different strokes for different folks or gals :gay:

BTW is ignorant not ignorent unless you are trying to be ghetto witch it will be brilliant

S II K
03-04-2009, 06:49 PM
First if you ignore that there are more than 3 evos pushing those kind of numbers is not my problem, and your inorancy is bless.

Second I know I’m right when I said that you can make anything as fast as your pockets go, I’m fortunate enough to see beyond my nose. And you are also right my E36 came with a price tag of $2,500 for the chassis alone, I’m also very proud of it b/c I did not wanted a girl car, nor an average M3 and in reality what I wanted came with a price tag that will cover my mortgage… So I made the smart decision of building it around my power/ handling / budget goals.

I wonder who/how you came up with those statistics…!!!! But I can understand… I would be upset too if I was driving a car that is mostly driven by females, but hey different strokes for different folks or gals :gay:

BTW is ignorant not ignorent unless you are trying to be ghetto witch it will be brilliant

Well how does it feel getting beat by a female car? Word on the streets is that you lost to an s2000 so that makes you look like dumbass

Also please tell me who all is making 700+whp in an evo because I only know of 3 maybe 4 in GA and most bmw owners are arrogant and think they are the shit just like yourself and please tell me where you got these so called statistics that most s2k owners are females...whatever makes you sleep better at night wit yo IGNORENT ass..I love being ghetto lol your a loser its called a type-o

OnURleft
03-04-2009, 07:09 PM

lololololo!! I can't believe he made fun of you for having a cheap car when he had to get his parents to co-sign so he can make payments on his already "not so tasteful looking" new S2000. I believe the bank owns his expensive S2000, unlike you who actually owns all 521whp of your car.

And yes you are right you can make anything fast even a cheap ass e36 and yeah your also right when you say its all about statistics because statistics show that most of bmw owners are douche bags and think they are the shit.

You are a figment of your own insults. This is a perfect example of ignorANCE

S II K
03-04-2009, 07:25 PM
lololololo!! I can't believe he made fun of you for having a cheap car when he had to get his parents to co-sign so he can make payments on his already "not so tasteful looking" new S2000. I believe the bank owns his expensive S2000, unlike you who actually owns all 521whp of your car.

You are a figment of your own insults. This is a perfect example of ignorANCE

Haha.aww don't get butt hurt because you drive a cheap bmw also I wasn't making fun of his car I agreed with him about making a cheap car fast like a simple $2500 chassis bmw.

I'm glad you know my parents co signed for me and that its not paid off...id like to ask who told you that because last time I checked i ve seen you 3 times and I also beat your slow ass car when I was stock and it was my 4th day driving it I understand why your mad. Haha don't make me call mathewapm to beat your ass again pussy...hahaha no wait you'll go and taddle tale on him. Stfu I have no respect for you.

OnURleft
03-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Haha.aww don't get butt hurt because you drive a cheap bmw also I wasn't making fun of his car I agreed with him about making a cheap car fast like a simple $2500 chassis bmw.

I'm glad you know my parents co signed for me and that its not paid off...id like to ask who told you that because last time I checked i ve seen you 3 times and I also beat your slow ass car when I was stock and it was my 4th day driving it I understand why your mad. Haha don't make me call mathewapm to beat your ass again pussy...hahaha no wait you'll go and taddle tale on him. Stfu I have no respect for you.

Like I said, the bank owns your car and you make fun of people for having cheap cars...You are sad, and pathetic.
You couldn't even pull me from 60 when I was in 4th, you spray and you now make less power then me N/A. You have already riced out your new car, which isn't even yours. You pulled 3 car lengths on a stock car that was $6500, has 140,000 miles and you sprayed!! Great attitude man. You shoulc've obeyed your parents and stayed in school, that way you could actually own stuff, and get free out of state eduction at a reputable school. Tisk tisk...
I was actually told by a regular (who happened to be an attorney) that she had called the police because she saw someone key and spit on a black BMW parked in front of my family friends restaurant. Who taddled? Unfortunately, said person chose to try to start a fight, at the job I got him, then got fired because of it. I continued to work there until I started working in that very resturaunt. Get your stories straight and you might go somewhere in life.

black_e92
03-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Hey Rafa... you still owe me a ride in the BMW :goodjob:

RX4BRDM
03-04-2009, 08:02 PM
I have a slow s2k. I would love to come out and run with yall sometime.

S II K
03-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Like I said, the bank owns your car and you make fun of people for having cheap cars...You are sad, and pathetic.
You couldn't even pull me from 60 when I was in 4th, you spray and you now make less power then me N/A. You have already riced out your new car, which isn't even yours. You pulled 3 car lengths on a stock car that was $6500, has 140,000 miles and you sprayed!! Great attitude man. You shoulc've obeyed your parents and stayed in school, that way you could actually own stuff like I do, and get free out of state eduction at a reputable school. Tisk tisk...
I was actually told by a regular (who happened to be an attorney) that she had called the police because she saw someone key and spit on a black BMW parked in front of my family friends restaurant. Who taddled? Unfortunately, said person chose to try to start a fight, at the job I got him, then got fired because of it. I continued to work there until I started working in that very resturaunt. Get your stories straight and you might go somewhere in life.

You are waste of life my car is paid off dumbass get your shit straight...you say I didn't pull you and you where in 4th gr blah blah blah stop those ricer excuses that makes you look like a bigger bitch than what you already are...admit a lose and go on with your life...you say I make less hp then you do n/a which I find halarious just because you don't know shit about my car or how much hp I'm making don't go by what you here on IA I would ask you to run me but I already know you'll puss out...you don't want to get emberrased by a female riced out s2000 would you? You talk a lot shit but will you back it up? Dig or roll none of that road racing shit...btw I didn't know uga was a non reputable school gtfo out of here your no one.

RJ's325ITS
03-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Well how does it feel getting beat by a female car? Word on the streets is that you lost to an s2000 so that makes you look like dumbass

Well the word on the street says you can beat me !!! Do I believe it .... Nope. If I do I would have to believe that S2K are manly looking :goodjob:

The one an only one that was able to tag alone was a 4xxwhp turbo S2K that race me on pump low boost... So if you do not know what that means it goes like this....

I do 521whp at 18psi on pump = very conservative timing for the pump fuel
@ 23psi I do 605whp still on pump the same tune....
Wait it gets better... max boost will be 35psi with race gas and a aggressive tune for C16 only... do the math...

back to the turbo S2K, me on low boost 340whp/340wtq him on I dont know how much boost pump putting over 400whp lighter car I had a passenger he didn't I think I did pretty good..... If you need video proof I have it so please shut up an stop talking of what you do not know of.

Once again YOU FAIL :goodjob:

claybird
03-04-2009, 09:00 PM
enjoyed the race

S II K
03-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Well the word on the street says you can beat me !!! Do I believe it .... Nope. If I do I would have to believe that S2K are manly looking :goodjob:

The one an only one that was able to tag alone was a 4xxwhp turbo S2K that race me on pump low boost... So if you do not know what that means it goes like this....

I do 521whp at 18psi on pump = very conservative timing for the pump fuel
@ 23psi I do 605whp still on pump the same tune....
Wait it gets better... max boost will be 35psi with race gas and a aggressive tune for C16 only... do the math...

back to the turbo S2K, me on low boost 340whp/340wtq him on I dont know how much boost pump putting over 400whp lighter car I had a passenger he didn't I think I did pretty good..... If you need video proof I have it so please shut up an stop talking of what you do not know of.

Once again YOU FAIL :goodjob:

He was on pump which only made 380whp at 14psi which that's the setup he ran you in...he made 460whp on race gas...sooo once again you sound like a typical douche bag bmw owner. He didn't tag along he beat you there's a difference. My friend wickedixmr was there so he witnessed it all.

FAM0U5
03-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Next time when you run you car let me drive it i might do lil bit better...

Nah If I were to run again and that's a huge IF.. I'll rather take it to the track no if or but. :police:

RJ's325ITS
03-04-2009, 10:10 PM
He was on pump which only made 380whp at 14psi which that's the setup he ran you in...he made 460whp on race gas...sooo once again you sound like a typical douche bag bmw owner. He didn't tag along he beat you there's a difference. My friend wickedixmr was there so he witnessed it all.

:thinking:

1 Race: I pulled on him b/c he could hook
2 Race: he takes off ½ car in front of me and puts 4-5 cars on me, I missed 3rd gear.
3 Race: Tables turn here he misses 3rd I pulled on him
4 Race: Zoom goes bananas on this one, he pulled 2-3 cars on me.
5 Race: Tables turn again, I pulled he lifts then I lift.
6 Race: I was ½ car ahead all thruought 2nd, 3rd, 4th and part of 5th. He puts ½ car on me by the end of 5th when I just ran out of gears.

So pretty much the cars where even, the S2K had a little more gearing.

When he had traction he will pull and vise versa.

See it for your self fool.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5709074341807847379&q=source%3A008310362909166903375&hl=en

OnURleft
03-04-2009, 11:56 PM
You are waste of life my car is paid off dumbass get your shit straight...you say I didn't pull you and you where in 4th gr blah blah blah stop those ricer excuses that makes you look like a bigger bitch than what you already are...admit a lose and go on with your life...you say I make less hp then you do n/a which I find halarious just because you don't know shit about my car or how much hp I'm making don't go by what you here on IA I would ask you to run me but I already know you'll puss out...you don't want to get emberrased by a female riced out s2000 would you? You talk a lot shit but will you back it up? Dig or roll none of that road racing shit...btw I didn't know uga was a non reputable school gtfo out of here your no one.

Wow a fucking dyslexic retard typed this right here. I read blotches and random words like a monkey typed it. You must of gotten in under the disability program. My aunt works in that department at UGA, i'm sure she's familiar with your name and lack of normal human brain function...

I race on the track, because as of this spring I have a regional license through N.A.S.A that gives me confidence that ricers who have never done a lap or even 500 laps like yourself won't be sharing the same pavement as me when i'm doing 140 and actually executing some skill. I race on the street with my friends and for FUN.

I also don't hide my "numbers" because i'm not :gay:. I love cars, I don't give a rats ass about street racing.
I ran [email protected] on my old motor with a 1.9 60ft on street tires last April 07'. Show me a faster slip? Go try and do that with 235whp, 3300lbs and 35 series tires in 90 degree heat so I can laugh... ...Your bikerj11 friend bought that M3 from my friend, I put about 5 cars on it with my old motor after it was cammed, i'm up roughly 70whp from then...
I am not ignorant like yourself, I can launch better then you and drive better than you in every respect and anyone who knows me could vouch. I don't need the satisfaction champ..I already know.
I could out launch you when I was 16 and already getting paid as an instructor. I'm not stating this for fun, or to brag it's just FACT that you seem to think is theory??

Unfortunately the M3 isn't road legal right now, all 8100rpm would love to pounce on a 13 second S2000 spraying its ass off with a cute little fart can. It's a shame you couldn't afford a cool set-up, because I never said S2ks were girls cars and I love them.
Would you like to run this? Finished it a few months ago. I guarantee you couldn't bust a 15.00 in it with a days practice and my brothers R6 didn't do so good against it.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/95ltw/038.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/95ltw/039.jpg

You don't have the slightest clue of what I own, what I have access too and what I do with cars.

5k3tch_GTI
03-05-2009, 01:07 AM
trying to keep up with all this shit talk is confusing as hell lol..

S II K
03-05-2009, 02:01 AM
Wow a fucking dyslexic retard typed this right here. I read blotches and random words like a monkey typed it. You must of gotten in under the disability program. My aunt works in that department at UGA, i'm sure she's familiar with your name and lack of normal human brain function...

I race on the track, because as of this spring I have a regional license through N.A.S.A that gives me confidence that ricers who have never done a lap or even 500 laps like yourself won't be sharing the same pavement as me when i'm doing 140 and actually executing some skill. I race on the street with my friends and for FUN.

I also don't hide my "numbers" because i'm not :gay:. I love cars, I don't give a rats ass about street racing.
I ran [email protected] on my old motor with a 1.9 60ft on street tires last April 07'. Show me a faster slip? Go try and do that with 235whp, 3300lbs and 35 series tires in 90 degree heat so I can laugh... ...Your bikerj11 friend bought that M3 from my friend, I put about 5 cars on it with my old motor after it was cammed, i'm up roughly 70whp from then...
I am not ignorant like yourself, I can launch better then you and drive better than you in every respect and anyone who knows me could vouch. I don't need the satisfaction champ..I already know.
I could out launch you when I was 16 and already getting paid as an instructor. I'm not stating this for fun, or to brag it's just FACT that you seem to think is theory??

Unfortunately the M3 isn't road legal right now, all 8100rpm would love to pounce on a 13 second S2000 spraying its ass off with a cute little fart can. It's a shame you couldn't afford a cool set-up, because I never said S2ks were girls cars and I love them.
Would you like to run this? Finished it a few months ago. I guarantee you couldn't bust a 15.00 in it with a days practice and my brothers R6 didn't do so good against it.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/95ltw/038.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/95ltw/039.jpg

You don't have the slightest clue of what I own, what I have access too and what I do with cars.

Haha blahblahblah stfu would you like to run your car yes or no? You don't have to type a whole fuking story just to say no...we can run for fun if you'd like...you don't know what's done to my car how I launch how I shift what I run in the 1/4 mile you don't know shit. I also put more then 3 cars on bikerj11 but if that's what you want to think then be my quest I have videos that show other wise.

Lol I love how you think I'm spraying my ass off and running 13s...your such a child stop all the bitch talking and accept the call out...or you can say no and just be the same ol bitch you've always been...if you wanna run that rust bucket you posted pictures of lmk I'm sure more than 1 person I know would like to.

Btw I've been typing all this shit on my g1 since my laptop is fukkd up so yes I'm not typing at the best of my ability lol since that matters so much to you.

FAM0U5
03-05-2009, 10:28 AM
how about taking it to the track? any takers?

RJ's325ITS
03-05-2009, 10:51 AM

define track?

Drift
Road course
Drag

???

S II K
03-05-2009, 11:21 AM

I'm down for some drag racing...I want to spray the shit out of my car and run 13s according to the professional driver mr ian aka onurleft.

:lmao:

RX4BRDM
03-05-2009, 09:55 PM
^ should be in the high 12s at least on the bottle. I don't know what else you have done to the car. I can run mid 11's in my s2k with a 1.7 60ft or so.

you would be better off in a road race imho. Its what the car was built for.

S II K
03-06-2009, 12:20 AM
^ should be in the high 12s at least on the bottle. I don't know what else you have done to the car. I can run mid 11's in my s2k with a 1.7 60ft or so.

you would be better off in a road race imho. Its what the car was built for.

Lol trust me I'm in the 12s but onurleft says I'm in the 13s its whatever though he's another hater. And I got the car in plans of road racing it but I changed my mind at the end. What's done to your s2k?

RX4BRDM
03-06-2009, 08:30 AM
^ Its just turbo'ed for now. Lays down about 490 on a mix of pump/c16.
Next winter I am going to get a more efficient manifold and larger turbo, then I should be putting down some decent numbers.

OnURleft
03-07-2009, 05:23 PM
Haha blahblahblah stfu would you like to run your car yes or no? You don't have to type a whole fuking story just to say no...we can run for fun if you'd like...you don't know what's done to my car how I launch how I shift what I run in the 1/4 mile you don't know shit. I also put more then 3 cars on bikerj11 but if that's what you want to think then be my quest I have videos that show other wise.

Lol I love how you think I'm spraying my ass off and running 13s...your such a child stop all the bitch talking and accept the call out...or you can say no and just be the same ol bitch you've always been...if you wanna run that rust bucket you posted pictures of lmk I'm sure more than 1 person I know would like to.

Btw I've been typing all this shit on my g1 since my laptop is fukkd up so yes I'm not typing at the best of my ability lol since that matters so much to you.

Always down for running for fun, with people I can respect the slightest bit. So don't give me any random made up bullshit you heard from a little chronic liar up in G-nett, that couldn't keep a job (only job he's had in 2 years) that I got him for more than a week. Believe me, I never once had the opportunity to fight, I like my job and the money I make.
I won't be in town for awhile, but if I keep my car on the street then we'll make it happen :goodjob:.