adam_kristin
02-22-2009, 02:13 PM
delete..

adam_kristin
02-22-2009, 02:16 PM
dont nag about pic sizes, if i resize the bike is tiny

rickgiblin
02-22-2009, 03:53 PM
would you like me to resize them for you? also... bike looks pretty nice for the age. and for the price, it should go quick

adam_kristin
02-22-2009, 07:16 PM
not really worried about the size... hope it goes quick i have to pay taxes this year

Tech5
02-22-2009, 07:24 PM
when it was shifting did it have a 2nd gear issue? or its just went out all of a sudden?

adam_kristin
02-22-2009, 07:42 PM
it had a second gear issue, and a guy took it for a test drive to buy it and walkedd back, he said he was shifting from first to second and it jumped into nuetral and it wont shift out

adam_kristin
02-22-2009, 07:51 PM
apparently yzf600 have whats h=called the 2nd gear flue, and the shift forks and shift hubs wear out in them, its a commen issue with them but i dont have the time to replace it

Tech5
02-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Yeah and to replace these shift forks you have to tear the engine down too..best to replace the motor an tranny combo... I will offer you 700 tops motor an tranny cost more then 500 , and they are hard to find also....

adam_kristin
02-23-2009, 01:23 PM
.... iv found the transmissions for a couple hundred, and its not that hard to replace the forks.... and it may be the detent spring, and if so .... there is a pro factory shift kit that will fix it and that's only 80$..... anyone with a manuel could do it

Tech5
02-23-2009, 06:58 PM
You must havent read on how to install shift forks on this motor?

BTW show me where there is a Engine/Tranny for 500!!!

and if it would only cost 80 bucks to fix this i am sure you would already do it..stop making it sound like it want cost but a few pennys to fix this!

Your not talking to a stupid kid, I been there done that my friend so get right on the price if not I will talk with you next year about the price again thanks

adam_kristin
02-23-2009, 07:11 PM
First off, i have the manual, and i have read how to install them, and the detent spring,

second of all, there isnt one on craigslist anymore it sold,

third look up a f pro shift kit for this bike, its 80$, not including paying someone to do it,

third the bikes clean, and you obviously are a stupid kid to get in an arguement online, iv fixed plenty of bikes, this isnt my first,...and finally its not my bike, im selling for a friend and writing why he is selling it and why he needs the money.....so

after that....

you can now say you dont want the bike, and leave, or post you stupid lowball price,, and ill say fuck off........thank you

Tech5
02-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Great sells pitch.....

if it was that cheap and you fixed many bikes then why dont you fix it for your SO called Friend and so he can get more money out of it?

Oh I know its because the tranny is shot...

Good luck with that price! Oh btw the reason it will not come out of neutral is because it needs a SHIFT SHAFT the reason it broke is because the tranny has a bent shift fork and will need a rebuild . Shift shafts cost 50-80 bucks and that will allow it to shift , but will still have 2nd gear issues...and will break the new shift shaft in matter of few miles,weeks....Best of luck...for that price you will need it.

Romeo
02-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Damn, i was wondering why it was so cheap.

adam_kristin
02-24-2009, 08:59 PM
he doesnt want to fix it, he just wants to sell it... read my first post.. its needs a tranny, or it needs to be fixed... yes thats why its so cheap....duh

Romeo
02-24-2009, 09:01 PM
he doesnt want to fix it, he just wants to sell it... read my first post.. its needs a tranny, or it needs to be fixed... yes thats why its so cheap....duh
Look here douche bag, I wasn't going to waste my time and read your ad. I saw the cheap price and was wondering why.

adam_kristin
02-24-2009, 09:07 PM
that was a comment for that duesh bag who has been argueing with me not you...no offense

~GILLEY~
03-10-2009, 11:11 PM
not really worried about the size... hope it goes quick i have to pay taxes this year

did you say your friend was the one with the bike? you just said in the post above that you needed to sale it bc you had to pay taxes this year? and why is you name and number the one you call to talk about the bike?

Burnz1one
03-11-2009, 12:47 AM
haha you look like you dont know how to ride in your pictures

Tech5
03-11-2009, 01:03 PM
Because he doesnt want to admit that his bike is a POS that isnt worth the asking price
worth about 500-700 bucks

Oh BTW

Yut Ugghhhhhhhhh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4F94DnATY

adam_kristin
03-11-2009, 05:38 PM
..... one its not me inn the pics, two he owes taxes, three my name and number is there because he doesnt know much about bikes...., and i know how to ride check my myspace and my vids fuck face, and if you dont believe me i dont give a shit... the bike is for sale at his asking price, so thats what i post, everything else is what iv read online about the tranny and shift forks... yea its a bitch to replace but the bike runs perfect its in almost perfect condition....iv been riding for years and the owner of the bike has been riding for about 4 months... .... .. he isnt fixing it because he doesnt know how, and i dont want to fix it.. he has a asking price and thats it...