PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: CIVICTR

gtrmonkey
02-21-2009, 12:27 PM
I am just wonderin why you join the forums. Because you seem to really hate IA. Just curious why are still postin if you hate IA so much.

Tech5
02-21-2009, 12:29 PM
Oh shit!

soul
02-21-2009, 12:34 PM
bitches need a place to bitch

Motivation
02-21-2009, 12:35 PM
I am just wonderin why you join the forums. Because you seem to really hate IA. Just curious why are still postin if you hate IA so much.

You better watch it! You might make his vagina hurt and he'll want to e-thug with you. :rolleyes:

gtrmonkey
02-21-2009, 11:37 PM
lol yea I better not take it too far,

Really why the fuck are You here CivicTR. For real, HATIN IA ETHUGS Advtar and IA suck myspace. Just bring me to the question why are you here. Why are you are apart of something that opitional, that you hate. Is so you can go to your friends and say the Following:

CIVICTR: Man I had a bad day.
INVISIBLE FRIENDS:WHY?
CiVICTR:B/c This CGEVAN Guy, he a big ol jerk
INVISIBLE FRIENDS: WHY is that?
CIVICTR: HE calls me names and make fun of me over the interwebz. Then everyone laugh at me.
INVISIBLE FRIENDS: Damn Dawg that must suck.

Really come on, your a baby back bitch. That does nuttin but complain. Can't handle a joke, god I don't even know how you manage in real life. You must one really sheltered person. Do you call your mom and dad for everything that happen to you. B/c that how you act. No fucking joke. And I think half of the member want to know the same thing. Why the fuck you are here.

I know what your going to stay next, Gtrmonkey I had no beef with you. Well guess what, The reason I problem with you is because you were never forced to come here and yet you still complain. Every fuckin time. It fuckin dumb.

So here is what I am going to leave you with,
Straighten Up and stop bitch join in have a good time with the fun.
OR FUCKIN LEAVE.

Catnip
02-21-2009, 11:41 PM
I wonder what his obsession is with my nuts, he seems to ride them constantly :lmao:

gtrmonkey
02-21-2009, 11:41 PM
lol, seriously though he bitches about you all the time. It make me wonder.......

CIVITR Thinking( :idb: to cgevan )

gtrmonkey
02-21-2009, 11:48 PM
CIVICTR I AM WAITING

claybird
02-22-2009, 12:30 AM
Thank ya guys fo pointin him out. GTR: what u say is true

FasTech
02-22-2009, 12:36 AM
bitches need a place to bitch

xMOTHERFUCKING2!!!! They need to create a section just for IA's Bitchers.

gtrmonkey
02-22-2009, 12:50 AM
I am callin bs on the birthdate,

Birthday:
February 26, 1970
Car:
yamaha bikecycle
Car stats:
3 minute
your mother, sister and wife
MySpace Link:
www.myspace.com/Iasuck

Catnip
02-22-2009, 12:56 AM
I am callin bs on the birthdate,

Birthday:
February 26, 1970
Car:
yamaha bikecycle
Car stats:
3 minute
acting like your mother, sister and wife
MySpace Link:
www.myspace.com/Isuck (http://www.myspace.com/Isuck)

Fixed.

gtrmonkey
02-22-2009, 12:59 AM
lol so ture

Catnip
02-22-2009, 12:30 PM
bump

gtrmonkey
02-22-2009, 04:45 PM
bump

Motivation
02-22-2009, 04:49 PM
:ninja:

Wonder why he has never responded...

gtrmonkey
02-22-2009, 05:04 PM
He probably crying.

OR

MAYBE HE LEFT.......

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodjob: :bump: :bump: :dj: :drink:

Catnip
02-22-2009, 06:10 PM
He probably crying.

OR

MAYBE HE LEFT.......

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodjob: :bump: :bump: :dj: :drink:

He was posting in the "i'm gonna shoot you up, but i don't want to go to jail" thread.

gtrmonkey
02-22-2009, 07:53 PM
YEa I saw that right after I posted the above.

But an ways Born in 1970 and actin like this on the forums. The guy is almost as old as my dad. 39 years old. I am callin B.S.

Anyways CivicTR, I want to hear your response. Because you seem to be dodging this thread like a bitch.

Catnip
02-22-2009, 11:16 PM
Reply motherfucker.

MrBoostedCRX
02-22-2009, 11:20 PM

is this really necessary? maybe u should wonder how u can score some pussy then to worry why a guy is on some forums...unless ur THAT bored, is it?

Catnip
02-22-2009, 11:26 PM
is this really necessary? maybe u should wonder how u can score some pussy then to worry why a guy is on some forums...unless ur THAT bored, is it?

Go suck a dick dry.

MrBoostedCRX
02-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Go suck a dick dry.

its always dicks with u huh?

mad because i made a point? could it have gotten to u also even though i was talking to him? :lmfao:

Catnip
02-22-2009, 11:38 PM

mad because i made a point? could it have gotten to u also even though i was talking to him? :lmfao:

Stop fucking cluster fucking my fucking thread fucker, damnit.

MrBoostedCRX
02-22-2009, 11:39 PM
ok

civictR
02-23-2009, 12:22 AM

True. What can you say? he likes dicks. and all i can say is hahahha at you ia'ers that LOVVEEE IA so much that youre on here every second of your life. Does it really matter what i do? IA is bs and its funny seeing you little bitches cry about my shit.if you dont like what i say, than dont look at it dumfck!

FlipKing
02-23-2009, 12:35 AM
I like teh penis near, around, and in my mouth.

Mr.boostedcrx, dude I heard about your bad ass car that is faster than the GTR. You should bring it out to a meet. i want to see that amazing car. Holy shit I bet is AMAZING. 0-60 in 2 seconds? Fuck a GTR or a Lambo. That shit is weak compared to your car. I bet it has like 1200 HP and is AWD isnt it? Dude, You should TOTALLY hustle CgEvan's Dad. He has the slow ass old camaro. I bet you could totally take his money. Fo rizzle dawg.

Catnip
02-23-2009, 12:47 AM
True. What can you say? he likes dicks. and all i can say is hahahha at you ia'ers that LOVVEEE IA so much that youre on here every second of your life. Does it really matter what i do? IA is bs and its funny seeing you little bitches cry about my shit.if you dont like what i say, than dont look at it dumfck!

The "you're a gay" game isn't something you want to get into with me. I have a witness to this... and she's a member on here ;)

MrBoostedCRX
02-23-2009, 08:47 AM

gee' i have no job so im home for most of the time, today i finially have orientation at this new job since last monday was presidents day...im going to be working full time, but knowing that you know im always on here posting, i bet youll miss me huh :goodjob:

gtrmonkey
02-23-2009, 10:28 AM

How old are you?????

But you still neglated to answer my question. Why the fuck are you here???

gtrmonkey
02-23-2009, 02:03 PM
bump

gtrmonkey
02-23-2009, 08:07 PM
bump

chinitoxamor
02-23-2009, 08:11 PM
retarded ass thread :D

MrBoostedCRX
02-23-2009, 09:07 PM
bump