PDA

View Full Version : My Fucked-Up Life

psychodrama_81
09-20-2005, 04:42 PM
:rant: :rant: Well, here I am, I got fed up with people fucking me over, especially my own damn family. I try to delude myself and think that it wasnt really that serious, but it was. I got out of the military 2 years ago, and I moved in with my uncle, because me and my moms wouldn't never see eye to eye. My uncle is a grumpy-ass bastard who thinks the only way things should be done is if you are continually working, I work two jobs and when I come home he expects me to do shit, yet he lays his ass in the bed saying he's tired and shit. But he makes me into this lazy no-good person like whatever I do is not good enough, couldnt stand it, so i finally had to leave.

My so called 'cousin' sold me this damn car, which I have been trying to put on the streets for the past three months, but hes always saying shit like hes going to take care of the title, but I found out recently, that the title is not even properly signed over to him...and he wont answer my phone calls, or give me my money back.......so basically I got fucked, cause his ass is 'coveneienty' over in Louisiana, doing cleanup work(works with an enviromental company) and wont be back until sometime next year.....so I'm letting the Protege go.....

As of now, I have no car, riding the damn bus and I make less tham 1,200 a month.....plus my uncle said if I move out, do think about coming back....so basically, I have to succeed or go down in flames...

This is what happens when you are nice to people, they do fucked-up shit to destroy your lives, and make you out of a fool.

So basically I'm saying fuck being nice, mayeb I'll get further in life if I'm an ass :2up: :2up:

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-20-2005, 04:47 PM
i know we just had a couple of people post this morning about how sick of these type of threads.. damn..

psychodrama_81
09-20-2005, 04:48 PM
??

psychodrama_81
09-20-2005, 04:49 PM
I feel like ranting......dont read it if you wanna complain....

quickdodgeŽ
09-20-2005, 04:49 PM
Fuck you. Later, QD.

Kevykev
09-20-2005, 04:50 PM
damn you, you need to get away from your fam for a while and recooperate!

quickdodgeŽ
09-20-2005, 04:53 PM
so basically I got fucked, cause his ass is 'coveneienty' over in Louisiana, doing cleanup work(works with an enviromental company) and wont be back until sometime next year

Yea. Fuck your cousin for doing a good thing and helping out people in distress. Fuck him for that. Later, QD.

JITB
09-20-2005, 04:54 PM
yep....get out of there and get on your own. you should be makin money to live on you own workin 2 jobs and out of the military.

and, u sELLin the protege? what color is it? And how does it run? i need one to get mine runnin!!

PSINXS
09-20-2005, 07:28 PM
damn you, you need to get away from your fam for a while and recooperate!
word. getting kicked out kinda helped. even though i just got invited back to the house me n my parents understand each other more.
take a vacation or some type of break. u wont regret it

ruah_23
09-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Sorry to hear abt that dude....Life is life no matter what happen.You still have to go through it.If u need someone to rant or talk,just pm me.
Hope evertyhing turns allright.:)

Negrodamus
09-20-2005, 09:52 PM
Go back to the military

ahmonrah
09-20-2005, 10:26 PM
it's not that bad man ... you just need to take a step back and look at your where your goin in your life dawg.

psychodrama_81
09-23-2005, 04:01 PM
Yea. Fuck your cousin for doing a good thing and helping out people in distress. Fuck him for that. Later, QD.
You got it backwards.....I dont mind him doing that...but he's put off giving me the title for so long, that I was pissed at him...I'm not mad at him for helping them with the clean up, this was WAYYYY before the disaster, but I'm the one still getting the burnt end of the stick, cause i cant get a decent job unless i have a car.....I cant put my life aside until he gets back...I need a car.

psychodrama_81
09-23-2005, 04:02 PM
yep....get out of there and get on your own. you should be makin money to live on you own workin 2 jobs and out of the military.

and, u sELLin the protege? what color is it? And how does it run? i need one to get mine runnin!!
Its black, I have a new battery, wires, and plugs in the trunk....and it runs very well....I just cant do shit with it.

quickdodgeŽ
09-23-2005, 04:09 PM
I cant put my life aside until he gets back...

Why are you? That's what fucked up. You need to move forward without him. None of that makes any sense. You live on the Marta line. Two years ago, I rode Marta for months from Six Flags to the airport to Jonesboro. No shame in it for me. Later, QD.

psychodrama_81
09-23-2005, 04:18 PM
Why are you? That's what fucked up. You need to move forward without him. None of that makes any sense. You live on the Marta line. Two years ago, I rode Marta for months from Six Flags to the airport to Jonesboro. No shame in it for me. Later, QD.
Well I was the idiot for believeing him when he said he was gonna help me get it done, and that was 4 months ago...but I thought he would, cause I'm an optimist, believeing nothing messed up could happen to me. I am tired of riding MARTA, now Im moving further out of the perimeter, and its getting harder to take public transportation, so that is why I need a car-FAST!

But I am in no way mad at him for helping people.....just wished I could have been driving before all of this happened. Nothing I can do now but just save my money and either, get a monthly payment on a car, or hopefully find a used one.....with everything I need up front.

mp5o
09-23-2005, 04:19 PM
At least everybody's still alive right? Quit bitching about little shit.

quickdodgeŽ
09-23-2005, 04:20 PM
I am tired of riding MARTA, now Im moving further out of the perimeter, and its getting harder to take public transportation,

You gotta do what you gotta do. Complaining is not gonna make it better.

Also, how is it getting harder to take pub. trans.? How far outside the perimeter are you moving? And, if you know you don't have a car, and you need pub. trans., then why would you try to move out of your means to make it riugher on you? Nothing here makes sense, still. Later, QD.

psychodrama_81
09-23-2005, 04:21 PM
Ok, you work two jobs and ride the train.....then tell me how you enjoyed it

quickdodgeŽ
09-23-2005, 04:23 PM
Goddamn man. It isn't always "how you like it." Do what you have to do to survive. If you don't like it, then stop it. But don't make another post on IA complaining about it.

psychodrama_81
09-23-2005, 04:27 PM
You gotta do what you gotta do. Complaining is not gonna make it better.

Also, how is it getting harder to take pub. trans.? How far outside the perimeter are you moving? And, if you know you don't have a car, and you need pub. trans., then why would you try to move out of your means to make it riugher on you? Nothing here makes sense, still. Later, QD.
I wouldnt have moved, but my uncle is being a total ass about shit, and I was close to getting into it with him....thats the main reason I moved. A good friend of mine told me I could move in with her (which I was going to do anyways), plus I thought I was going to have the car.....but everything just flew apart at the seams at the last minute, so I'm basically back at square one.

I thought my own family would help me, since i was helping them with everything else i.e. babysitting, paying bills, treating when we went out, but in the end I got screwed.

psychodrama_81
09-23-2005, 04:28 PM
Ok.......geez.....

psychodrama_81
09-23-2005, 04:31 PM
ANyways....Im done ranting...so you can lock this thread.....