PDA

View Full Version : Losin my job, losin my dream

blaknoize
02-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Looks like life deals people bad hands sometimes...:(

No matter how hard I try or how determined i am to make it better for myself, things just keep fallin apart.

I'ma lose my job tomorrow cuz I cant make it to work, the bus doesnt make it to my place of business. I'll no longer be able to attend my college cuz today was the last day I could miss so they will drop me. 3.89 GPA to. I was on my work cuz I want a future for myself, but looks like that'll have to be postponed once again...

I just dont understand, everything I'm doing is backfiring, everything is. I have 2 cars that dont work. Just replaced a motor in the other, dizzy locked up, picked up another, igniter bad, out of money and out of time! I dont have enough credit to get a NEW car, dont have enough cash for an old one. :cry:

I guess I'm not the only to have these sets of problems, but I didnt wanna be one of them. And all this, from trying to better myself for a decent future.

This sucks man...

Scotsman
02-18-2009, 05:20 PM
damn Dre , sorry to hear all this , will the bus atleast get you close enough to walk the rest of the way?

The Ninja
02-18-2009, 05:20 PM
Damn, tough times man. Hope things work out for the better.

Revmaynard
02-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Sorry to hear that man, I really hope things look up for you.

AirMax95
02-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Real talk, call a cab. Do you live in an apartment complex, if so, bum a ride. Don't tap out until you have done all you can. Get close enough to walk. Do something!

As far as school, pick up next semester. Your GPA clearly means you are doing something right. Once back in school you need to manage your time between it and work.

Good luck!

TheProfiteer
02-18-2009, 05:36 PM
never tap out!

its life, only one we get, make the best of it, for every good day there are 3 bad days. Thats a good thing though, makes the good days oh so much more satisfying

G.C
02-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Not trying to be a dick but if you have time to write that start calling up people and try to get a ride. Call some taxi up, call some family member. There has to be one person that will take you there. If they can't take you on that time, wait there extra hour or 2.

g/l with everything. Hope it turns out good.

blaknoize
02-18-2009, 05:40 PM
I didnt wanna make a sob story, but this is ridiculous. This is like how the poor cycle starts. I mean I'm from a poor family and all, but that doesnt mean I have to stay that way.

As far as the cab idea, yea I can try that, till the cash runs out. Thanks guys, least IA cares a lil bit for its folk and its blak folk

blaknoize
02-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Not trying to be a dick but if you have time to write that start calling up people and try to get a ride. Call some taxi up, call some family member. There has to be one person that will take you there. If they can't take you on that time, wait there extra hour or 2.

g/l with everything. Hope it turns out good.

Only option I have is the cab. I have my aunts car (as far as family) and it broke on me to. I've already spammed everyone, but I kno alot of GA residents. I'm new to this part of Ohio, the nearest member i have is 110miles south.

I'm waiting on my friend up here to hopefully get his Maxima fixed in time to re-drive it again.

Nismo
02-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Wanna sound educated? Spell your words correctly. I thought Obama was supposed to change all this? Guess not. Suckers.

Bruce Leroy
02-18-2009, 05:45 PM
I know how u feel..

Everything looks like its going ok, then shit just gets fucked up.. Happens to me alot.

blaknoize
02-18-2009, 05:49 PM
Wanna sound educated? Spell your words correctly. I thought Obama was supposed to change all this? Guess not. Suckers.

U mean like your instead of ur? Well I'ma txtr

Arm&hammer
02-18-2009, 05:52 PM
I know how u feel..

Everything looks like its going ok, then shit just gets fucked up.. Happens to me alot.

it happens to everyone alot.
it sucks
i hope things work out for you though

Nismo
02-18-2009, 05:52 PM
U mean like your instead of ur? Well I'ma txtr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArgWxB-vSL8

efman
02-18-2009, 05:57 PM
Real talk, call a cab. Do you live in an apartment complex, if so, bum a ride. Don't tap out until you have done all you can. Get close enough to walk. Do something!

As far as school, pick up next semester. Your GPA clearly means you are doing something right. Once back in school you need to manage your time between it and work.

Good luck!

x2 :goodjob:

never give up just keep fighting even tho somtimes it will seem like there is no hope it doesnt matter just keep fighting and working your hardest, you'll make it through the tough times an you will be a better person for it !

blaknoize
02-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Its likea never ending battle since I moved up here from ATL. Since I STARTED work 6-30-08 my CRX has been broke. Took awhile to figure out where a place to pull a motor, then had to find the means to get it. Then I got it and now nothing new has happened.

Just returned to the same ol... lets try and fix it again story

JDMJAYDC2
02-18-2009, 06:20 PM
real talk buy a mountain bike and ride to work this economy is not the place you want to be without a job especially in ohio if you have time to be on ia you have time to figure out a way to work school etc im sure they have carpools in your area find something talk to your co workers ask for a ride to a certain point then ride your bike the rest of the way i have done this several times i know ppl will help you out

UpSideDownDesi
02-18-2009, 06:23 PM
sell both cars and get a working car that won't require it to be torn down. If your cars are the main problem behind all this then that the first thing i will advise to take care off. Loosing job, and getting dropped out of school unacceptable over a car. Hope all works out for you in future.

blaknoize
02-18-2009, 06:52 PM
One cars my aunts..., yea I was gonna buy a bike during that time it was down the first time. I dont mind riding a bike.

To upside: I kno its unacceptable and its annoying me beyond belief. I just have had some serious money problems since I moved here. So... some of my ideas couldnt just go as planned. I've found every possible way through this, but new things just keep rushin one after the other. Gettin $400 paychecks dont do it. I'm trying to pay down my loan, my credit card and pay for this apartment and bills (u kno the drill) but its like I'm runnin outta steam.

To tha ice cream man: Problem with the ride situation is that all of my classmates (training for work) have quit and all live, at the least 30miles from me and work the same schedule. Most live in Circleville, OH which is 45 miles from me. But I'm not just idling here on IA by no means. I've gone through this 3 times already and I dont wanna let it defeat me, but now the monies really tight, rents due, gas is almost a month behind, as well as electric, cell and a few others. Its tryin to get outta hand man

OG-Skinny
02-18-2009, 06:59 PM
"Sometimes in life, we have to take a step back to go two steps forward." Bes of luck homie.

WalkS
02-18-2009, 07:09 PM
sell both cars and get a working car that won't require it to be torn down. If your cars are the main problem behind all this then that the first thing i will advise to take care off. Loosing job, and getting dropped out of school unacceptable over a car. Hope all works out for you in future.

x2 I agree.
Sorry to hear that man, keep your head up! Im sure you will figure out a way.

ironchef
02-18-2009, 07:13 PM
Sucks to hear the situation. But, its admirable that you want to make life better for yourself and not just wait for shit to happen.