PDA

View Full Version : WTF?

Slomaro Z28
02-18-2009, 04:49 AM
Ok so yesterday I get home from work and theres a card on the door for a recovery guy. I give him a call and he says he needs to get my car....I'm thinking "what?"....I just made Feb. payment last week and have all receipts for all payments. Does stuff like this get mixed up at the bank alot? The bank was closed and the guy said to try and work it out with them today and if they call him then its all good, but still WTF?:thinking:

browningboy7
02-18-2009, 04:51 AM
Keep that shit in the garage till you get it fixed....

Scotsman
02-18-2009, 04:52 AM
Keep that shit in the garage till you get it fixed....exactly what i was gonna say

Slomaro Z28
02-18-2009, 08:07 AM
Just tried to call and the lady I need to talk to isn't in yet, the car is at another location other than my house.

Greddypacked
02-18-2009, 10:43 AM
Ya if you paid for it, dont leave it at your house until it's resolved. Who knows if that guy is a repo guy or not. If you see him ask for information.

§treet_§peed
02-19-2009, 02:21 PM
dude put in a a garage if possibly. i have watched dumb ass repo guys hook to a car in park and with the e-brake up. then proceed to drag it down the road. i watched one shatter a kias tranny and both axels, and kept driving.