PDA

View Full Version : Hey QD. You will like this.

dtmcnamara
02-18-2009, 12:51 AM
Well I just got back from picking up a car tonight and I am so fucken tired. I woke up this morning at 7am and got home around 10pm, then spent an hour getting the car off the trailer, then another hour cleaning the trailer and dropping it off. Well after everything was done I had to go get in the shower.

Turned the shower as hot as it would get to make the room a steam room, then turned it down just a tad. Hopped in and started to get all of the dirt, and grease off of me.

Well about 5 minutes in I started to rub my shoulders because there were sore. Then all of the sudden I felt something on my back. I cannot describe what it felt like other than finger pressing against my back and rubbing gently. Startled I jumped and nearly fell over in the shower, slipping on the ground. I opened the curtains and just stood there for a minute. I shook my head a little and figured I was just REALLY tired...

Well I continued to wash up and then all of the sudden I stepped backwards to wash my face and my entire back side was engulfed in a freezing cold body of air...I did not understand this. The entire room was steaming from the shower and it NEVER gets cold in there. I figured the heater or something just turned on so I stepped forward to rise and then back again and just like clockwork a freezing body of air, I stood there for a minute and then the feeling of the fingers was again on my back rubbing.

Startled this time I turned around and looked and once again nothing. Curtain was completely closed, and when I placed my arms where my back was just at there was no cold spot.

I decided to just get the hell out of the shower as fast as I could and then went downstairs. I decided to tell my mom what happened and she just laughed. She knows how tired and stressed I have been today trying to get this car picked up and get back before school and all and said Gramma Melby must have been visiting you?

I was like what? She then told me that when I was younger her grandmother use to rub my back when I was fussy and tired. She would do it and I would slowly fall asleep.

Soooo....I guess my great grandmother decided to visit me tonight. I guess shes just telling me to get the fuck to sleep. I just wanted to get this off my chest tonight before I forgot anything. Pretty creepy if you think about it...

Sammich
02-18-2009, 07:56 AM
cliffs...i mean this thread already failed..just saying...cliff notes are needed

BKgen®
02-18-2009, 08:33 AM
oh snap. your great grandma saw you nekkid lolol

Sammich
02-18-2009, 08:41 AM
AYO FAWK THIS THREAD SON

15degvee
02-18-2009, 08:46 AM
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5636/supercoolstorymm3.jpg

Jason..
02-18-2009, 08:48 AM
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5636/supercoolstorymm3.jpg
..LOL REps

Sammich
02-18-2009, 08:50 AM
DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN...DUN
DUN

DUN

DUN

DUNDUNDUNDUN

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN

DUN

DUN

DUN

DUNDUN

G.C
02-18-2009, 09:04 AM
I don't believe in ghost but if that's true, that's pretty creepy.

ISAtlanta300
02-18-2009, 01:26 PM
hmm maybe Casper wanted to have buttseks with you?

silversol
02-18-2009, 03:08 PM
alot of people dont believe in ghost. i for one do i have seen many thing in my life to know there is more out there then is visable at first to the eye. i saw shadow figure less than two months ago. it completely caught me off guard when i saw it. when i saw it i was working on my truck in the shop sitting on a stool. i looked up and for a split second a saw a figure less than 10 ft away and about 3ft from the door to my office!it turned to its left and my right and ran right throught the bed of the truck! this happened in a spit second! it was like it was watching me and when i looked up it said shit he saw me and bolted!

RandomGuy
02-18-2009, 03:28 PM
DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN...DUN
DUN

DUN

DUN

DUNDUNDUNDUN

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN

DUN

DUN

DUN

DUNDUNoh shit son is that the mario theme?

well done... awesome use of timing

Revmaynard
02-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Maybe you got used to the hot water touching the front of your body and not your back, so your back felt chilly....

civictR
02-18-2009, 04:53 PM
Soooo....I guess my great grandmother decided to visit me tonight. ...

so you granny been watching you shower?? Damn, just damn:lmfao:

The Ninja
02-18-2009, 05:25 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/66/Kayako_Saeki_in_The_Grudge_2.png

Why hello there!