PDA

View Full Version : Redline Importz

89MX6GT
02-17-2009, 06:46 PM
think i should use this name or not...

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2009, 07:00 PM
I think you should learn how to fucking post before you foul it even worse with your crap. Idiot. Later, QD.

d_day87
02-17-2009, 07:04 PM
the name is fail, if i were you i'd give up now.

Echonova
02-17-2009, 07:16 PM
The 90's called, they want their Z back.

89MX6GT
02-17-2009, 07:58 PM
the name is fail, if i were you i'd give up now.
you should give up wit you GTI i spanked them before, it will break down on you eventually, well sooner than you expect it to, i got a friend that still has one, nice lookin car but a piece of shit.

89MX6GT
02-17-2009, 08:04 PM
I think you should learn how to fucking post before you foul it even worse with your crap. Idiot. Later, QD.
you still got that slow ass dodge MR. IA President LOL

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2009, 08:04 PM
you should give up wit you GTI i spanked them before, it will break down on you eventually, well sooner than you expect it to, i got a friend that still has one, nice lookin car but a piece of shit.

What does his car have to do with your shit-for-name car club? Later, QD.

d_day87
02-17-2009, 08:28 PM

and you need to give up on spelling you fucking douche. usually when people name a club, they try and give something decent, or something people will at least want to be seen rocking without being embarrassed. how many people are you really expecting to "recruit" with a name like that? honestly

Echonova
02-17-2009, 08:55 PM
you still got that slow ass dodge MR. IA President LOLAE

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/QD4.jpg

89MX6GT
02-18-2009, 06:45 AM
and you need to give up on spelling you fucking douche. usually when people name a club, they try and give something decent, or something people will at least want to be seen rocking without being embarrassed. how many people are you really expecting to "recruit" with a name like that? honestly
oh you real smart i just put the fuckin club poll shit to see what yall would say the club is already made and linked with another club so right now we stand at about 20 members.

89MX6GT
02-18-2009, 06:47 AM
wait i forgot the other half of da crew in dekalb, so that's bout 35 right there.....

stillaneon
02-18-2009, 09:15 AM
Should i start a club and name it Redline Imoprtz or what?
Redline Importz
Other (If other, post a suggestion)

oh you real smart i just put the fuckin club poll shit to see what yall would say the club is already made and linked with another club so right now we stand at about 20 members.

WTF is Imoprtz?

Don't use a "Z"

89MX6GT
02-18-2009, 09:34 AM
WTF is Imoprtz?

Don't use a "Z"
well i was thinkin that you know do somethin a little original and different to make it our own, so i put a Z instead of an S , it looks ok on the banner...

stillaneon
02-18-2009, 10:29 AM
well i was thinkin that you know do somethin a little original and different to make it our own, so i put a Z instead of an S , it looks ok on the banner...

Do you think you are the only one who thought about a "Z" instead of an "S"?

Its jaded....

d_day87
02-18-2009, 06:43 PM

oh really, pics or that shit ain't true

Motivation
02-18-2009, 06:50 PM
1. You asked if the name would be cool to have to start a club
2. You already say the club is started
3. Why the hell does it matter what other people think if it is already "established"
4. You said you already have the name on a banner, so it is kind of late to rethink it now.
5. Using "z" instead of "s", if fucking retarded. just so you know.
6. you fail.
7. Read numbers 1-6 again.

ACCORDPRIDE
02-18-2009, 06:51 PM
your couch

fuk it

maxed1
02-18-2009, 06:59 PM
Rough crowd

matthewAPM
02-18-2009, 07:05 PM
TAKE YOU, YOUR CAR, YOUR POLL, AND YOUR DAMN "Z" BACK TO FUCKING TRINIDAD WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG! :2up:

blacknightteg
02-18-2009, 07:07 PM
redline was already a name of a club a while back anyways. so no, you shouldnt.

quickdodgeŽ
02-18-2009, 07:08 PM

Were you joking with this? Did you not know that people have been using "z" in place of "s" since before you were thought about? This is as original as a Honda Civic on Buford Hwy, man. Think before you post. And if thinking hurts, just don't post. Later, QD.

RL...
02-18-2009, 09:13 PM
Were you joking with this? Did you not know that people have been using "z" in place of "s" since before you were thought about? This is as original as a Honda Civic on Buford Hwy, man. Think before you post. And if thinking hurts, just don't post. Later, QD.

lolol @ a civic on buford hwy

89MX6GT
02-18-2009, 09:16 PM
Do you think you are the only one who thought about a "Z" instead of an "S"?

Its jaded....
hell no, shit any idea that pretty much and one can come up with has already been thought about or done somewhere but still it's something different and original to the name no original to the idea..

89MX6GT
02-18-2009, 09:19 PM
is that where your civic broke down, post master?

quickdodgeŽ
02-18-2009, 10:15 PM
is that where your civic broke down, post master?

Broke down? My Civic isn't broke down, Boy.

And why change the subject? This is about your "club'z" name. Lolol. Later, QD.

89MX6GT
02-19-2009, 10:59 AM
TAKE YOU, YOUR CAR, YOUR POLL, AND YOUR DAMN "Z" BACK TO FUCKING TRINIDAD WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG! :2up:
immature little kid, grow up

d_day87
02-19-2009, 02:58 PM
Broke down? My Civic isn't broke down, Boy.

And why change the subject? This is about your "club'z" name. Lolol. Later, QD.
lol

matthewAPM
02-19-2009, 03:32 PM

island man. go back home

blackboi50
02-19-2009, 03:38 PM

ummmmm matt i take offense to this......1

island man. go back home

and this.....really sucks dude.......1

blackboi50
02-20-2009, 01:23 PM
up......just bothers me that matt said that!!!....1

LIKEG6
02-25-2009, 04:06 PM

:lmfao:

blackboi50
02-25-2009, 04:07 PM
:lmfao:

:thinking:........1

LIKEG6
02-25-2009, 04:08 PM
:thinking:........1

I'm bored at work and that was just funny to me

Not quite as funny as the zzzzzzzzzzz though

hondachik
02-25-2009, 04:09 PM
I don't think the name is original.

ash7
02-25-2009, 04:10 PM

why? he wasn't aiming the insult at you as far as i could tell.

-jonathan

blackboi50
02-25-2009, 04:13 PM
I'm bored at work and that was just funny to me

Not quite as funny as the zzzzzzzzzzz though

hehe gotcha!!!!!.......1

why? he wasn't aiming the insult at you as far as i could tell.

-jonathan

im half trini dude!!!!! ;).........so it pretty much got me mad!!!....1

hondachik
02-25-2009, 04:14 PM
hehe gotcha!!!!!.......1

As many times as I saw your SN, I never realized that you are black...or half or anything near black, or whatever u are. :thinking: Yes, I'm a retard.

blackboi50
02-25-2009, 04:16 PM
As many times as I saw your SN, I never realized that you are black...or half or anything near black, or whatever u are. :thinking: Yes, I'm a retard.

wow....thats why u stay in SC!!!!! :lmao:........just like how i thought u drove a toyota and was a dude!!!!! :thinking:.......:lmao:.......1

ash7
02-25-2009, 04:43 PM

oh...

well when someone calls someone else a retarded jew boy... doesn't make me mad. ;)

-jonathan

punkr6
02-25-2009, 04:55 PM
think i should use this name or not...

KILL YOURSELF

d_day87
02-25-2009, 05:03 PM

woah woah woah!!!! hold the phone!

D your black?

Motivation
02-25-2009, 05:58 PM

D your black?

He tries to tell people he is... But his skin is darker than the other white people.

blackboi50
02-25-2009, 09:05 PM
oh...

well when someone calls someone else a retarded jew boy... doesn't make me mad. ;)

-jonathan

shut up joooo!!!! and stay outta my neighborhood!!!! (((all of that in bold red letters)))

heheheh :lmao:....i kidd i kidd!!!!.......1

D your black?

Daniel i will blow you up!!!! DAMN......there goes my west indian talking:lmfao:......i will pour kool-aid on your eyes so u cant see me when i KILL YUUUUU!!!!!! :lmao:.......1

He tries to tell people he is... But his skin is darker than the other white people.

Laaaaaaaaa Laaaa la la

Wait Till I See What U Look Like!!!!!

ahhahaha.....:lmao:.......1

pebojelly
02-26-2009, 08:32 AM

It has to suck to just be unanimously hated by the entire forum,Lol.

Your car is kinda gay as hell they way you set it up,you should call your club solo import"Z" because it looks as if your the only one going to be in it.

Hope i was helpful tough stuff.

pebojelly
02-26-2009, 08:41 AM
wow....thats why u stay in SC!!!!! :lmao:........just like how i thought u drove a toyota and was a dude!!!!! :thinking:.......:lmao:.......1

That comment you made must be racist,HUH?

See how someone can cry about something and take it wrong rather then to ignore it and except it for what it is?Humor.

Time to grow up huh?:thinking:

89MX6GT
02-26-2009, 09:16 AM
redline was already a name of a club a while back anyways. so no, you shouldnt.
aight cool that's all i needed to know I Appreciate it man...

blackboi50
02-26-2009, 09:23 AM
That comment you made must be racist,HUH?

See how someone can cry about something and take it wrong rather then to ignore it and except it for what it is?Humor.

Time to grow up huh?:thinking:

what the fuck???? :thinking:........what are u talking about!!!! i said she stays in South Carolina!!!! i know her through nitro!!!!........im not gonna say anything derogatory to anyone who doesnt know me!!!......:doh:

who the fuck are you???.......1

stillaneon
02-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Laaaaaaaaa Laaaa la la

Wait Till I See What U Look Like!!!!!

ahhahaha.....:lmao:.......1

But you have:thinking:

blackboi50
02-26-2009, 09:28 AM
But you have:thinking:

nahhh never seen motivation!!!!! he was scared to say hi to me!!!!......1

stillaneon
02-26-2009, 09:57 AM

You need to answer my PM

blackboi50
02-26-2009, 10:00 AM
You need to answer my PM

just did!!!!!!.....1

Motivation
02-26-2009, 05:19 PM

That's because I wanted to keep my wallet... Wait... that was wrong...

lol ya know I'm JK. I didn't realize who you were until you walked away and Donnie told me that it was you. Blame him. :taun:

pebojelly
02-27-2009, 09:38 AM
what the fuck???? :thinking:........what are u talking about!!!! i said she stays in South Carolina!!!! i know her through nitro!!!!........im not gonna say anything derogatory to anyone who doesnt know me!!!......:doh:

who the fuck are you???.......1

Wow who the fuck am I?

You are getting all e-tough now..........LOL I love it you bad ass.

PSSSSSS.............Not all white people are scared of black men FYI

blackboi50
02-27-2009, 11:24 AM
Wow who the fuck am I?

You are getting all e-tough now..........LOL I love it you bad ass.

PSSSSSS.............Not all white people are scared of black men FYI

man im not e-thuggin shit!!!!........there are just many people on these boards who i have met but i dont remember their screen names.....i figured i might of known you or met you before or something!!!! :dunno:

and not all white men are scared of black man:doh:........u really dunno me dude.......

and i responded back to your PM :goodjob:....1

blackboi50
02-27-2009, 11:25 AM
That's because I wanted to keep my wallet... Wait... that was wrong...

lol ya know I'm JK. I didn't realize who you were until you walked away and Donnie told me that it was you. Blame him. :taun:

yes bitchhhhhh yo wallet would of been mine!!!! i know u ASAP fucks like to have mucho money on yall :ninja:........hehehhehe

ohhh yea i blame donnie for everything so its nothing new!!!! :D.......i still wuv yall though!!!...1

pebojelly
02-27-2009, 03:47 PM
man im not e-thuggin shit!!!!........there are just many people on these boards who i have met but i dont remember their screen names.....i figured i might of known you or met you before or something!!!! :dunno:

and not all white men are scared of black man:doh:........u really dunno me dude.......

and i responded back to your PM :goodjob:....1

Bro it is a joke,man let me start over.

Hi how the hell are you?

stillaneon
02-27-2009, 03:51 PM
yes bitchhhhhh yo wallet would of been mine!!!! i know u ASAP fucks like to have mucho money on yall :ninja:........hehehhehe

ohhh yea i blame donnie for everything so its nothing new!!!! :D.......i still wuv yall though!!!...1

Not Tim

He drove a DSM. He had no money:taun:

Slomaro Z28
02-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Blacknightteg is right, I use to hang out with these guys when I had my teg.....they are still getting together and are based in Marietta.

here ya go
http://redlineautoclub.com/

Motivation
03-06-2009, 12:48 AM
Not Tim

He drove a DSM. He had no money:taun:

True story... :(

Guess that is the price I had to pay though... Met some really cool tow truck drivers though. lol

FAM0U5
05-01-2009, 07:36 PM
the only good thing that came out of this thread what QD said to make me laugh.

Were you joking with this? Did you not know that people have been using "z" in place of "s" since before you were thought about? This is as original as a Honda Civic on Buford Hwy, man. Later, QD.