PDA

View Full Version : You got hurt doing what!?!?!?!

JDMJAYDC2
02-17-2009, 05:20 PM
post up how you got hurt and the dumb thing you were doing this should be fun lol :D

ok this is happened this weekend im under the car working on my rear coilovers and there is alot of wd40 sprayed on everything so i have my gloves on and im working on a 14mm bolt and low and behold it slips off the bolt as im trying to give it that last little tug and hit me in the head above my eye yeah i fail at life lol shit hurts like a mofo

2nd was about 3 months ago this is really dumb of me i am drinking a lipton ice tea in the can i pop it open and the little tab doesnt go all the way down. so like the jackass that i am i cant drink it with the tab still up so i put my finger in the can and push it down lol yeah i cut the shit outta my finger i mean deep lol everytime i look at it im like damn your a ass for getting hurt on a damn 75 cent can drink

BanginJimmy
02-17-2009, 06:13 PM
sprained and tore 3 ligaments in my ankle sliding while playing softball.

JDMJAYDC2
02-17-2009, 06:20 PM
fast pitch or girlie under hand?

404 THE DC4
02-17-2009, 06:35 PM
my right shoulder is fuck'd last sunday cause I tackled fat ass guy the wrong way! yall can say IM OWNED!! lol

Elbow
02-17-2009, 07:22 PM
Broke my ankle doing a human pyramid in elementary school lol.

Laying down on a skate board going downhill hit a ditch and my foot dug in and my body went over my foot, bending it, and snapping it in half! I did it like 10 more times (w/o the ditch) until I decided something wasn't right lol.

JeremyEvoX
02-17-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm hanging out with this girl drunk as shit in my college dorm when we decide to visit another friend a couple of floors above us. I go chasing her down the hall in a pair of socks and slip as we turn the corner. My ankle goes the wrong way and I tear nearly every ligament in it. I can't walk for like 3 months and it still hurts to this day some times.

Julio
02-17-2009, 07:35 PM
Oh yea..

@ 15 years old ..1994, kawasaki 250 Ninja .. Not only did it hurt me.. almost killed me.

SleepingTalon
02-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Let's see here...

6 compound fractures in left forearm, broken shoulder, broken wrist, broken collar bone, severed radial nerve, ruptured small intestine/bladder. All together a 3.5 month hospital stay, much of which was in a coma...all from being drunk as fuck as a passenger in a car that was doing 120mph on Holcomb Bridge Rd.

Honorable recent mentions in the past year...

Broken left forearm and dislocated wrist while training for a fight a few months ago too...

Broken left forearm training for a fight 6 months before that.

(I think it's safe to say that my left forearm can't take much more abuse, LOL.)

I've also broken fingers, toes, and have lots of stitches in my head from training for fights.

I feel like a million fucking bucks though!

Vteckidd
02-17-2009, 07:58 PM
When i used to work at mainstream, i was trying to take my cat off of one of my cars. the bolt was rusted and was almost impossible to get off. So im pulling on the bolt with a ratchet, hard as fuck, and it slipped off. I was pulling toward myself, it slipped off an hit me in the left eye. I had the biggest black eye for like 2 weeks.

I told everyone i got in a fight with joe craftsmen.

DA_Unknown can vouch for it as everyone looked up and i was on the ground about crying for 10 min it hurt so fucking bad

G.C
02-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Hand got ran over by a car.

Jimmy B
02-17-2009, 08:25 PM
Let's see here...

6 compound fractures in left forearm, broken shoulder, broken wrist, broken collar bone, severed radial nerve, ruptured small intestine/bladder. All together a 3.5 month hospital stay, much of which was in a coma...all from being drunk as fuck as a passenger in a car that was doing 120mph on Holcomb Bridge Rd.

boy do i remember that.. we thought all three of you were not gonna pull through

Jimmy B
02-17-2009, 08:29 PM
me, lots.. the most recent of witch was sunday.. i was skating a race in VA, 2 laps to go i got pulled back from the lead to about 50 feet behind, passed on the last corner, the guy gave a left foot right into my feet, we both went down.. at about 30 mph.. got up and still won, but not by much, third had caught us..

i have a nice 4 inch 2nd degree burn on my hip/leg, and a few smaller on the rest of my body... im gettign to old for this.. my whole body hurts! LOL

FasTech
02-17-2009, 08:37 PM
Wow, where to start...lol

Um......
'07, VOR 503 dirt bike... Alot more bike than I thought. Wound up losing some skin and breaking 2 toes. I've been riding bikes since I was 8 and cocky'ness got the better of me.

Last summer... Never skateboarded in my life, trying to mess around... Wound up falling and (felt) like I broke my ass bone. Was sore for days.

Couple Months ago.... Got into a fight with my dad... Nose got broke...lol I broke his about 3 weeks previous to mine. Basically drunk and childish'ness BS.

And about a week ago... Working on my flatland on my bike. Just messing around and lost balance, falling and my lower leg right about my foot caught the peg. I'm just about 95% its cracked.

Oh, and a car wreck about 3 weeks ago with a really good friend of mine. Went off a 5 or 6ft hill into the trees about 50mph+. Totalled the car and my buddy had to get stiches in the back of his head + plus a concusion if I'm not mistaken. I luckly made it out with a few straches and about 3 days of soreness. But I still have random 5 or 10 minute headaches once or twice a week, along with back pains.

G.C
02-17-2009, 08:41 PM
Man some of you guys went through hell huh.

Glad you guys made it through though.

qwick
02-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Crack my skull open while babysitting my younger cousins. We were playing hide and go seek outside. Missy, my youngest cousin ran under the deck to hide from me and I went to follow and hit the edge of the deck at full speed.

7 staples to close my skull, plus I had to drive my self to the hospital.

While working for a fence company, I was cutting a pipe to length and the pipe slipped and the saw blade cut my right index finger so bad that it caused my finger to draw up due to it hitting the muscle. It cut my finger so bad that it severed the nerve and clipped the muscle, now I have no feeling on the far left side of that finger and when its cold that finger is slow to react.

90_ACCORD
02-17-2009, 09:59 PM
cut the skin between my left middle finger and ring finger about and inch down on both sides from drifting a golf cart and hitting another one. my hand came off the steering wheel and caught something when i hit

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Hahahah.....this thread will be great.

This one right here was the dumbest shit I think I ever did. Back in 6th grade, I got a new bike and my friend wanted to see it. So I'm like HELLL NAHHHZZZZ, we both are running to the garage and I jump up to grab the door and close it, next thing you know I have all the fat tissues hanging out of my 3 fingers and im in the ER getting 13 stitches, lololol.

And another one today at work, I was putting up the new broom and I step on it accidentally and it comes right at my fucking forehead. That shit hurt dude.

LOL...then one day, this one was with SloWRX.....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!
I was riding on the back of the pegs ON MY BIKE....seriously, it should've been the other way but anyways I jump off, and here I'm laying flat on the ground trying to get some air to my lungs.

stephen
02-17-2009, 10:32 PM
Crack my skull open while babysitting my younger cousins. We were playing hide and go seek outside. Missy, my youngest cousin ran under the deck to hide from me and I went to follow and hit the edge of the deck at full speed.

7 staples to close my skull, plus I had to drive my self to the hospital.

While working for a fence company, I was cutting a pipe to length and the pipe slipped and the saw blade cut my right index finger so bad that it caused my finger to draw up due to it hitting the muscle. It cut my finger so bad that it severed the nerve and clipped the muscle, now I have no feeling on the far left side of that finger and when its cold that finger is slow to react.

hahaha, we've both had similar accidents.

in 02 or 03 i was hanging out at an old racing spot in gwinnett. we were in an industrial park with one way in and one way out. police came, blocked the road to come out...so we all did what we THOUGHT was smart, and hid between buildings and trailers. i was running full speed over to someone's car who was parked between 2 trailers, and i didn't duck low enough....HUGE lump and gash from my hairline to my eyebrows. after that...i just took my 2 tickets...got the car impounded...and had to walk to the gas station to call my folks.

same year, i was installing a switch in my car (don't remember what it was for), and i decided to hold one of those "blank buttons" in my hand while i drilled through it with a 3/8" bit. needless to say...i went through the blank and my hand.

LizBiz
02-17-2009, 10:55 PM
geeze.....I'm in pain just by reading this shit!!!!!

I try to stay away from getting hurt....When I was 10 I was running outside to get in the car with my mom and tripped over the water hose in the drive way lol got a scar on my knee from that....Same year I was in the woods behind my house and a stick went inside the corner of my eye and i pulled it out......

TheGodfather
02-17-2009, 10:57 PM
[Verse 1:]
I started sellin dope back in 1986,
I bought a Cadillac and put them thangs on that bitch,
the brains blowed out with the white leather seats,
fieners fienin for that butta cuz tha otha shit is weak,
I was only 17 had the neighborhood hooked,
have em stealin out there crib cuz my crack taste like ribs,
I'm up in the mornin with the rest of these rookies,
you out here sellin them dimes bitch i'm out here sellin them cookies,
I'm flyin outta town gettin them thangs for twelve-five,
four hundred for an ounce and six fifty when its dry,
pyrex dishes in tha motherfucking kitchen,
word around town Mr. Bigg got them chickens,
that ***** bought a house for a small by the lake,
and gave his grandma set of keys to the safe,
them jealous ass ****** and them hoes started hating,
to see my lil sister drive a Benz to graduation,
i'm tripping on that Hennessey and I'm smoking on them budz,
I still got love for them ****** selling them dubs,
I remember when I use to do tha same shit,
buy a half-ounce and cut it up and sold the block up,
I can't put my glock up, my glock is my hoe,
and my hoe go everywhere I go,
which one of you fake ass ****** wanna harm me?
I said you better bring the Navy cause I'm finna bring than Army
Get ya 12 white folks and take dat shit to trial bitch

[Talking:]
Yal matha fuckas talking bout given me 20 matha fuckin years
I got 4 matha fuckin lawyers standin right here and we'll strike this bitch up
And if that don't work out Ill make yall bitcheskill me in this matha fuckin court room
So matha fuck you fuck the judge fuck the DA and fuck all you weak ass ******

[Verse 2:]
I gotta make a plan cuz them laws is on my ass,
I just got a bird and I gotta sell it fast,
They know about the down payments on my third house,
They know about the diamond in my little sister mouth,
They know about benz and the black pathfinder,
They know about the vacation trip I took to China,
They know about the hoe I was fuckin named Kathy,
Heard she got busted wit a bird in Talahasee,
And now they tryna say that the yay belong to me,
I know they tryna get me cuz these ****** keep holdin they nuts on me,
Dickie suits and bullet proofs and steel toes,
You fake ass ****** gone need some real hoes,
I packed my shit cuz it's time for me to go,
I'm getting tired of em kickin in my ma door,
And even though they don't find shit they talk shit,
Askin questions sayin how da fuck you bought that shit,
And how the fuck you don't work but drive different cars,
We got you on the interstate in a Jaguar,
Where da dopa and the matha fuckin guns at,
We'll let you go if you tell us where yo son at,
Shit I don't know nothing light it up and type it up,
And tell the DA get ready cuz we gon strike it up

[Mr. Bigg:] Hello
[Girl:] The damn police kicked my door in this morning lookin for you boy askin me how I bought my house and cars and takin pictures of our shit so you need to go somewhere and hide out for a minute cuz it's hot down here Alright mama
[Mr. Bigg:] I'll holla at you

[Verse 3:]
Im down in New Orleans wit my auntie and my granny,
The clean side of this Mr. Bigg family,
They know I'm on the run so I can't use the phone,
My matha fuckin babies they don't even know I'm gone,
Left my mama 20,000 for my babies and the bill money,
I'm in the attic smoking weed cuz I think this shit is still funny,
Make em kill me or turn myself in shit,
I'm facing life in the god damn pin,
The DA wanna see a ***** fry,
Bringin ****** back from the pin to testify,
Yea I bought some guns from him yea he sold me sum dope,
****** telling on me that I never even seen before,
Everybody wanna sell dope and try to get rich,
Out on the corner just waitin to get indited,
You told on yoself then you told on me,
You might of heard of me but you and never bought no bird from me,
Pussy ass ****** got this game fucked up,
Tellin on ****** just to get they time cut,
A SKS with the magnifying scope,
If you wanna fuck wit me bitch you betta get dem white folks

All you hoes and all you ****** better take dat shit to matha fuckin trial

Take dat shit to trial bitch
Take dat shit to trial

isa2o3
02-17-2009, 11:09 PM
both shoulders still dislocated from football ( haven't played for 3 years). i went to get then fixed few times and they always fall off track. shoulders always hurt and feels like a badass sting.

scraped 60% of the skin off my right side of the face from riding bmx and trying to turn fast as hell. to impress someone

as far as hurting myself by working on cars too many memories and too many scars

staysideways
02-18-2009, 12:04 AM
just being a complete idiot, i walked into a glass door and broke my nose.

in another, even more ridiculous incident, my stepdad ran into me with a remote control car and i jumped into the air to avoid it and when i landed i broke my left ankle, but the ass holes at southern regional told me it was a really bad sprain and i didn't know it was broken for 2 weeks until i got it x-rayed again.

malpractice=lose

C-loS109
02-18-2009, 01:05 AM
when i was around 8-9 i was playing micro-futbol which is soccer with a weighted ball. the field was pretty much like a basketball court but at the end it had like this cement barrior. well when i was going for the ball i ran to much and my knee hit the edge of such barrier. displacing my knee cap and braking it in half. lol.

well when i was 11 me and my friend built a little homemade go kart, no engine, human powered lol. he was in the back running while pushing and i was steering. well at one point in time i drove into the sidewalk thinking i was going to ride over it when bam the go kart stoped and i kept going had a screw about 7 inches long dig into my left leg and rip away about 5 sq in of muscle and skin. could see bones and shit. had to go back to colombia for a skin graph cause i didnt have no insurance lol

this happended when i was 16 on another ocassion i was playing football. defense and i was a linemen. when the play started u usually try to push away the big ol motherfuckers by putting ur hands under the pads. well my left pinky decided to be different and got tangled with the pads. once the play was over i felt numbness in my hand so i looked at it, and my pinky was half way off my hand. dislocated and torn. wasnt pretty.

many broken bones and ankles from skaterboarding over my teeenage life.

FlipKing
02-18-2009, 01:17 AM
flipped 2 cars and didnt get hurt at all.lol Busted my head open around 5 times as a child due to various reasons, my electric jeep, trampoline, hammer, block of wood.

I was bowling when I was about 4 and forgot the 2 inch step and tripped over it. Threw the ball up and it broke my thumb. Thats how I stopped sucking my thumb. No car injuries worth telling about yet.

Almost broke my neck, my older brother's friends were trying wrestling moves on me when I was about 7. They decided to try the backflip where they hold me in front, jump and flip with me and land on me. He let go mid flip and I landed straight on my neck. Bad Sprain.

stephen
02-18-2009, 01:48 AM
geeze.....I'm in pain just by reading this shit!!!!!

I try to stay away from getting hurt....When I was 10 I was running outside to get in the car with my mom and tripped over the water hose in the drive way lol got a scar on my knee from that....Same year I was in the woods behind my house and a stick went inside the corner of my eye and i pulled it out......

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! lol

you've got to have better stories that that LIZ!

SleepingTalon
02-18-2009, 05:03 PM
boy do i remember that.. we thought all three of you were not gonna pull through

Yeah, it pretty much sucked, lol. Definitely the most pain I've ever endured. 5 major internal surgeries, a machine breathing for me, and having to rehab for such a long time...yeah, definitely sucked ass! To this day I feel the pain from fuckin' around that night.

Jimmy B
02-18-2009, 05:08 PM
if you only werent having that krystle craving!!! LOL

SleepingTalon
02-18-2009, 05:57 PM
if you only werent having that krystle craving!!! LOL

LOL. I don't even remember whose idea that was, but after drinking like 20 beers, it sure as fuck did sound good! I do remember Will having that car sideways leaving the Krystals and just balls out as fast as it would go on Holcomb Bridge Rd. The last thing I remember was peering over at the speedometer and it saying "120mph", and then feeling the car kind of start to lose control. I don't remember anything after that though. Not really his fault though. It's pretty much a shared blame for everything that happened. The dude for giving Will the keys, me for getting in the car, and Will for driving. I'd say we are all big group of dumbasses! LOL.

87 Turbo II
02-18-2009, 06:52 PM
When I was 8 I took my bike down this MASSIVE turning hill with a monster speedbump at the end. I normally go around the very edge of the speedbump, that little 5 or 6 inches between the curb and the bump, but someone else had parked a car in that spot this time, so I was hitting the front brake to slow down so the speedbump wouldn't give me too much air, and I hit the brake just hard enough, at just the right time, that the front wheel locked up, AND didn't slide because the bump caught it, and I flew over the handlebars about 11 feet into the air about 18 feet forward, and lost all the skin on the outside of my left arm and left leg. Luckily, I was wearing a helmet that cracked in half (prolly saved my skull) and the thick winter clothes I was wearing, only made the skin on my elbow cut in deep anough to scar, but seriously, my left half looked like one of those weeping walls, only with blood.

In 5th grad math, I was chewing on a pencil, and I feel alseep to the lesson, and woke up with the pencil embedded about 3/4 an inch under the skin in between my lower teeth and cheek. Blood was pouring out of my mouth when I pulled out the pencil, and the lead broke off and had to be surgically removed.

OG-Skinny
02-18-2009, 07:10 PM
14mm Swivel socket + Impact gun = Broken nose..

Luckily I always wear my glasses. Them bitches saved my eyeballs.

The Ninja
02-18-2009, 08:16 PM
[Verse 1:]
I started sellin dope back in 1986,
I bought a Cadillac and put them thangs on that bitch,
the brains blowed out with the white leather seats,
fieners fienin for that butta cuz tha otha shit is weak,
I was only 17 had the neighborhood hooked,
have em stealin out there crib cuz my crack taste like ribs,
I'm up in the mornin with the rest of these rookies,
you out here sellin them dimes bitch i'm out here sellin them cookies,
I'm flyin outta town gettin them thangs for twelve-five,
four hundred for an ounce and six fifty when its dry,
pyrex dishes in tha motherfucking kitchen,
word around town Mr. Bigg got them chickens,
that ***** bought a house for a small by the lake,
and gave his grandma set of keys to the safe,
them jealous ass ****** and them hoes started hating,
to see my lil sister drive a Benz to graduation,
i'm tripping on that Hennessey and I'm smoking on them budz,
I still got love for them ****** selling them dubs,
I remember when I use to do tha same shit,
buy a half-ounce and cut it up and sold the block up,
I can't put my glock up, my glock is my hoe,
and my hoe go everywhere I go,
which one of you fake ass ****** wanna harm me?
I said you better bring the Navy cause I'm finna bring than Army
Get ya 12 white folks and take dat shit to trial bitch

[Talking:]
Yal matha fuckas talking bout given me 20 matha fuckin years
I got 4 matha fuckin lawyers standin right here and we'll strike this bitch up
And if that don't work out Ill make yall bitcheskill me in this matha fuckin court room
So matha fuck you fuck the judge fuck the DA and fuck all you weak ass ******

[Verse 2:]
I gotta make a plan cuz them laws is on my ass,
I just got a bird and I gotta sell it fast,
They know about the down payments on my third house,
They know about the diamond in my little sister mouth,
They know about benz and the black pathfinder,
They know about the vacation trip I took to China,
They know about the hoe I was fuckin named Kathy,
Heard she got busted wit a bird in Talahasee,
And now they tryna say that the yay belong to me,
I know they tryna get me cuz these ****** keep holdin they nuts on me,
Dickie suits and bullet proofs and steel toes,
You fake ass ****** gone need some real hoes,
I packed my shit cuz it's time for me to go,
I'm getting tired of em kickin in my ma door,
And even though they don't find shit they talk shit,
Askin questions sayin how da fuck you bought that shit,
And how the fuck you don't work but drive different cars,
We got you on the interstate in a Jaguar,
Where da dopa and the matha fuckin guns at,
We'll let you go if you tell us where yo son at,
Shit I don't know nothing light it up and type it up,
And tell the DA get ready cuz we gon strike it up

[Mr. Bigg:] Hello
[Girl:] The damn police kicked my door in this morning lookin for you boy askin me how I bought my house and cars and takin pictures of our shit so you need to go somewhere and hide out for a minute cuz it's hot down here Alright mama
[Mr. Bigg:] I'll holla at you

[Verse 3:]
Im down in New Orleans wit my auntie and my granny,
The clean side of this Mr. Bigg family,
They know I'm on the run so I can't use the phone,
My matha fuckin babies they don't even know I'm gone,
Left my mama 20,000 for my babies and the bill money,
I'm in the attic smoking weed cuz I think this shit is still funny,
Make em kill me or turn myself in shit,
I'm facing life in the god damn pin,
The DA wanna see a ***** fry,
Bringin ****** back from the pin to testify,
Yea I bought some guns from him yea he sold me sum dope,
****** telling on me that I never even seen before,
Everybody wanna sell dope and try to get rich,
Out on the corner just waitin to get indited,
You told on yoself then you told on me,
You might of heard of me but you and never bought no bird from me,
Pussy ass ****** got this game fucked up,
Tellin on ****** just to get they time cut,
A SKS with the magnifying scope,
If you wanna fuck wit me bitch you betta get dem white folks

Take dat shit to trial

LOL! Haven't heard that in a while, I liked that song. Mr Biggs.

_Christian_
02-18-2009, 08:19 PM
5yo-I used to haul ass down this road behind my house with a really steep hill. I was going as fast as I could when I noticed a pot hole in front of me. I slammed on the brake (bike only had a rear brake) but still managed to flip over the handle bars when I hit it. I busted my chin open and had to get 8 stitches.

6yo-Went to home depot with my dad and while there he bought me an industrial sized spot light for me. When we got home I leaned over into the trunk to make sure he didn't forget my new toy. I did this right as he was slamming it shut. I got 5 or 6 stitches on the top of my head. My skin has been really flaky around the scar ever since.

8yo-I was on a rusted metal swinging bench, one that is suspended by chains. I tried to see how fast/high I could make it go. It was at the point where the foot rest below was violently impacting the chair above. It's hard to explain without visuals, but I got down low on the foot rest part to try and keep in from hitting the chair. I was thinking I was strong enough to slow it down. My knee went straight up into the edge of the bench. I fell of immediately, I looked down to see me knee split in half and a huge gaping hole. I could see all the way to the bone for a second and then it just started overflowing with blood. Another 12 stitches for that one.

19yo-I was skinny dipping with a couple friends and some girls I went to high school with. It was the middle of the night at a neighborhood pool. I decided it would be a splendid idea to dive off the seat of the lifeguard stand. I've always been a good swimmer/diver. Well I dove into what I thought was the deep end. On the way down I was like "oh crap, my big hairy balls are gonna smack the water" so i cupped them basically doing a sailor dive straight down into shallow water. I don't remember hitting the bottom. I just remember being on the water afterwards dazed and struggling to get to the side. I was drunk so I didn't feel that much pain, I had no idea how bad it was until my friends started freaking out. I looked in the mirror and my forehead was split wide open. I had to get 17 stitches. I still have a nice little lump and a super kewl harry potter scar.

auxiliary
02-18-2009, 09:39 PM
I had food poisoning...decided to throw up and get that shitty feeling out. I threw up, and then stood up and pulled my back out. The kind were you see on movies where I couldn't move.

I had to go to the hospital in the morning to have them look at it. 5 shots later, an MRI, physical therapy and what not I am stuck with a bad back.

Now needless to say...my back was already on it's way out and the vomiting just made me tense those muscles so much that it pushed it the rest of the way.

redrumracer
02-18-2009, 09:55 PM
About 3 years ago I just started trying to rollerblade. Well anyways I've been trying to go down this ramp for several days. Was never successful(read don't lean back). Well anyways I finally made it all the way to the bottom one time and the bottom part of my left leg went left while the top stayed. I ended tearing some ligaments and tendons and shit in my knee and I "think" I broke my butt bone. I had to keep my leg immobilized for almost 2 months after that.

redrumracer
02-18-2009, 09:57 PM
Oh and here is a bad idea for you kiddies, don't get into a tire and rolled down a hill. I hit a couple trees before I stopped. Didn't break anything but I sure was sore for several days.

And then there was also the couple times that I have been in accidents and one of them involved a lot of shit that I hit.

Papa_Smurf
02-19-2009, 06:50 AM
cut the skin between my left middle finger and ring finger about and inch down on both sides from drifting a golf cart and hitting another one. my hand came off the steering wheel and caught something when i hit

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i remember that :goodjob:

Kevykev
02-19-2009, 07:08 AM
2 year ago, Left the car in the garage idling with the e-brake down (See where it's headed right?)

I'm chatting with some friends and family at the end of the driveway, Idling sound gets a little louder as if it where getting closer. Every one looks up and the 240 is rolling down the driveway.

Everyone, including a 6'8 300lb man jumps out of the way in fear of receiving harm. I jump by the side of the quarter panel and start pushing to stop it from hoping the curb into my neighbor's lawn. I mean c'mon I just got the car and it's boosted :D

I stopped the car in the "nick of time"

I felt like part of the car brushed against my arm some how but no big deal right? I felt fine...the car was safe now.

Wait...something still doesn't feel right... I look at my left arm (bottom side between my elbow and wrist) The car's antenna was broken off, this created a sharp edge easily capable of issuing lacerations to those who dare fool with it.

My Arm was cut open in such a way that i had to say to myself "Wait, this is DEFINITELY the type of thing you have go to the hospital for right?"

There was no doubt, 21 stitches is what i got.

Ever since that day, I've tried to get the car to roll out of the garage like it did that day, on it's own. I was never able to replicate that action...

Master Shake
02-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Oh yea..

@ 15 years old ..1994, kawasaki 250 Ninja .. Not only did it hurt me.. almost killed me.wow, looks like it fucked you up pretty good.
not so sure i wanna keep my 250 ninja now, lol.

BanginJimmy
02-19-2009, 09:00 PM
1 more dumb ass thing from me.

On a beautiful firday night in So. Cali in 2001 I was cutting some small data tags on a sheetmetal sheer. I was in a hurry and didnt bother wiping the oil off of it. To compound the stupidity I also decided against using the guard, or taking my foot off the pedal. Hand slips forward, foot goes down, blade goes down. I pull my hand back and watch blood squirting out of 2 fingers. In the 10 minutes it took to get to the hospital I bled through 200ft (whole roll) of "super absorbant" gause.

Final result:
Supisingly minor. I somehow managed to miss both nerves, but I cut 1 tendon and the major veins in both fingers and cut through the bones. The highlight of my night, a kid comes in to have stitches removed, sees my fingers and goes into the large tantrum I have ever seen.

3 hours later and a couple thousand mg's of vicoden I was on the 101 freeway on my way to Encino.