PDA

View Full Version : BARIUM SWALLOW

Killer
02-17-2009, 03:34 PM
WORST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i went to the dr yesterday for a swollen uvula/sinus congestion/sore throat...

they determined i have a sinus infection and possible acid reflux too..

so they send me to another place this morning..

and they wanna watch my insides as i swallow this junk...

it's barium.. it's one of the elements on the periodic table... it's thicker than cold elmers glue no lie... and is practically liquid metal....

it has turned my crap white.. and what's worse is i've been FULL all day long.. uncomfortably FULL!!! and they had me drink like a "shot" of this "alkaseltzer" type stuff.. that bloats your stomach...

not only am i full.... not only do i have a ton of air in muh stomach.. but i HAVE to drink a lot of water or this stuff won't come out... AND i cooked an efing pot roast over night last night (one of my favorite meals..) and i don't know that i'm gonna be able to eat any tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

end rant..

Sport1.3
02-17-2009, 03:36 PM
lulz

Sammich
02-17-2009, 03:36 PM
HAI KILLER THERES A CLASS ROOM AT TEH SCHOOL THAT JUST DISMISSED FULL OF PEOPLE WHO GIVE A SHIT...A WHITE SHIT

Killer
02-17-2009, 03:40 PM
HAI KILLER THERES A CLASS ROOM AT TEH SCHOOL THAT JUST DISMISSED FULL OF PEOPLE WHO GIVE A SHIT...A WHITE SHIT

^^^RACIST

Sammich
02-17-2009, 03:41 PM
it has turned my crap white..

NOT RACIST CUZ U TALK BOUT WHITE SHIT HERE...PUTO

Killer
02-17-2009, 03:47 PM
honestly.. i started this roast at like 430 yesterday evening.. hoping for it to be ready in 3-4 hours.. well it wasn't..... so it cooked ALL NIGHT.. i turned it off this morning at 8.... most tender/juicy/aromatic roast ever.... i didn't know i'd be eating lead this morning... :( I WANT MUH ROAST!!!

Sammich
02-17-2009, 03:48 PM
honestly.. i started this roast at like 430 yesterday evening.. hoping for it to be ready in 3-4 hours.. well it wasn't..... so it cooked ALL NIGHT.. i turned it off this morning at 8.... most tender/juicy/aromatic roast ever.... i didn't know i'd be eating lead this morning... :( I WANT MUH ROAST!!!

FEED IT TO YOUR DOG SINCE U SENT IT OFF TO PRISON IN THE MOUNTAINS TO GET HIT BY CARS AND SHIT...I MEAN THAT COULD BE YOUR WAY OF MAKING UP W/ HIM:ninja:

Killer
02-17-2009, 03:50 PM
FEED IT TO YOUR DOG SINCE U SENT IT OFF TO PRISON IN THE MOUNTAINS TO GET HIT BY CARS AND SHIT...I MEAN THAT COULD BE YOUR WAY OF MAKING UP W/ HIM:ninja:

negative!

Sammich
02-17-2009, 04:14 PM
feed it to ed...he's ur lover

Papa_Smurf
02-17-2009, 04:16 PM
they tryed to get me to drink that crap at a hospital when i was a kid, but it taste so fucking disgusting so i just spit it out.

LOL the bitch tried to tell me it was a milkshake :no:

Crazy Asian
02-17-2009, 04:19 PM
ooo hope you feel better. SAMMICH YOU ROT IN HELL YOU FAGGOT!!!!

Killer
02-17-2009, 04:23 PM
they tryed to get me to drink that crap at a hospital when i was a kid, but it taste so fucking disgusting so i just spit it out.

LOL the bitch tried to tell me it was a milkshake :no:

it's def gross... so thick and chalky... ugh..

i had to do a thick mixture... the alkeseltzer like stuff.. a thinner mixture (still thick)... water... and a barium pill...

and i had to straight CHUG the thick one..

ooo hope you feel better. SAMMICH YOU ROT IN HELL YOU FAGGOT!!!!

thanks man!

SuperChicken
02-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Be glad they didn't pump it up your pooper...

blaknoize
02-17-2009, 07:29 PM
it's def good... so thick and sticky... mmm..

i had to do a thick mixture... the alkeseltzer like stuff.. a thinner mixture (still thick)... water... and a barium pill...

and i just straight CHUGGED the thick one..

thanks SAMMICH! :ninja:

Sammich
02-18-2009, 08:01 AM
:ninja:

i see what u did thar:lmfao:

BKgen®
02-18-2009, 08:10 AM
LOL i used to tech at a vet here in gville and we would give dogs and cats barium sometimes. they gagged on that shit like a $2 whore.

Sammich
02-18-2009, 08:12 AM
LOL i used to tech at a vet here in gville and we would give dogs and cats barium sometimes. they gagged on that shit like a $2 whore.

bet u know what its like to gag...:gay:

BKgen®
02-18-2009, 08:19 AM
kick rocks, kunta kinte.

RandomGuy
02-18-2009, 10:49 AM
kick rocks, kunta kinte.
LMFAOOOOOOOO

but back to the thread, annihilation on here had to take that stuff and imediately after took a dump... shit didnt go down when he flushed, it was like a white ceramic turd that was stuck to the bottom... I went to the bathroom later that day and was like WTF dude is that a turd...or part of the toilet...

I think it was there for a few days b4 anyone did anythign about it... shit was just a white turd stuck to the bottom LOL

Killer
02-18-2009, 10:56 AM
LMFAOOOOOOOO

but back to the thread, annihilation on here had to take that stuff and imediately after took a dump... shit didnt go down when he flushed, it was like a white ceramic turd that was stuck to the bottom... I went to the bathroom later that day and was like WTF dude is that a turd...or part of the toilet...

I think it was there for a few days b4 anyone did anythign about it... shit was just a white turd stuck to the bottom LOL

yeah man.. it's mind blowing!!! i've started to take pictures to show people.. cause for some reason a solid white turd looks less disgusting than a brown one... lol

mine haven't sat in the toilet.. BUT they sink like rocks... no floaters here.. lol.. shits heavy... LITERALLY!

Princess12
02-18-2009, 11:20 AM
Lol.... my husband has Crohn's Disease. He had to drink that stuff countless times! I think those were some of the most miserable days ever.

Killer
02-18-2009, 11:51 AM
Lol.... my husband has Crohn's Disease. He had to drink that stuff countless times! I think those were some of the most miserable days ever.

my stomach feels fine today...

but man.. yesterday was rough.. i was so "full" all day long.. and to be honest.. just had the worst gas.. and stomach cramps...

honda_BOYZ
02-18-2009, 11:59 AM
yea...
i swallow..
so does my cuzzin man...
hit me up if you want a lube yob...
lol
my names rudiya gonsalez..
ohh..
and i have a slow ass honda hatchbakk ...bring it if you wanna race.
VTECCCC!!!

Killer
02-18-2009, 12:02 PM
yea...
i swallow..
so does my cuzzin man...
hit me up if you want a lube yob...
lol
my names rudiya gonsalez..
ohh..
and i have a slow ass honda hatchbakk ...bring it if you wanna race.
VTECCCC!!!

1. you're gay
2. you're acct has prolly been hacked
3. you're gay

Princess12
02-18-2009, 12:31 PM
my stomach feels fine today...

but man.. yesterday was rough.. i was so "full" all day long.. and to be honest.. just had the worst gas.. and stomach cramps...

I'm glad you're feeling better! That stuff is rough. I know Rick has been through that at least 10 times.

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-18-2009, 12:33 PM
LOL! Yucky!

Killer
02-18-2009, 12:36 PM
I'm glad you're feeling better! That stuff is rough. I know Rick has been through that at least 10 times.

he's a stronger man than i am!!!

no way in hell i'd do it more than once!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't know wtf it was til i got there!!!!

Princess12
02-18-2009, 12:49 PM
he's a stronger man than i am!!!

no way in hell i'd do it more than once!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't know wtf it was til i got there!!!!

Lol... Yeah, poor thing has been through a lot. Did they make you drink it then strap you on this table and tilt you in all sorts of crazy directions?

Killer
02-18-2009, 01:28 PM
they just tilted me back and had me lay on my side.. stomach.. back.. and something else i don't remember.. kinda like betweet my side and stomach.. lol

blaknoize
02-18-2009, 02:23 PM
teh girls practice using it (the ones that swallow) so I mean... its not all bad is it ?

OneSlow5pt0
02-18-2009, 02:44 PM
yea,i have a stomach diease(sp) so ive pretty much had every test u could think of,there not fun.

Killer
02-18-2009, 03:07 PM
yea,i have a stomach diease(sp) so ive pretty much had every test u could think of,there not fun.

gross... i feel for you man...

OneSlow5pt0
02-18-2009, 03:11 PM
gross... i feel for you man...
its all good man dingo:goodjob: