PDA

View Full Version : Public Service announcement.....

Jaimecbr900
09-20-2005, 10:55 AM
For some reason, I keep seeing all these comments from guys (and some girls, but that's rare) that they "don't have a g/f", "don't have job", "don't have this, don't have that".......

A bit of advice from an old man:

Those things aren't found on a forum.

You may not have a g/f, but you don't have to sound like you're whining about it. To be honest, that's gay. If you don't have one, that's cool. If you don't want one, that's cool. If you don't have one but whine about it, that's gay. If you don't have one and WANT one, don't whine and do something about it then. Get a haircut, get a job, get some new clothes, or maybe some cologne or something.....just don't whine about it.

As for a JOB....freaking go and get one. I drive by atleast 10 places everyday with "help wanted" signs out. Stop in one of them, tell them you want to work, and voila! Done.

This site has enough drama w/o the daily, "I don't have...." comment/thread. The majority of you are young enough to turn things around for yourselves IF you really want to.

I just wanted to tell some of you guys to pull up your boot straps, be a man, freaking DEAL WITH IT, and quit yer bitchin'.

/end of public service announcement. ;)

Vteckidd
09-20-2005, 10:55 AM
LOL

"get a haircut and get a real job, get it together like your big brother bob"
-George Thourogood

Hulud
09-20-2005, 10:56 AM
hahaha

5thgcelica
09-20-2005, 10:57 AM
:goodjob:

BTEC
09-20-2005, 11:01 AM
For some reason, I keep seeing all these comments from guys (and some girls, but that's rare) that they "don't have a g/f", "don't have job", "don't have this, don't have that".......

A bit of advice from an old man:

Those things aren't found on a forum.

You may not have a g/f, but you don't have to sound like you're whining about it. To be honest, that's gay. If you don't have one, that's cool. If you don't want one, that's cool. If you don't have one but whine about it, that's gay. If you don't have one and WANT one, don't whine and do something about it then. Get a haircut, get a job, get some new clothes, or maybe some cologne or something.....just don't whine about it.

As for a JOB....freaking go and get one. I drive by atleast 10 places everyday with "help wanted" signs out. Stop in one of them, tell them you want to work, and voila! Done.

This site has enough drama w/o the daily, "I don't have...." comment/thread. The majority of you are young enough to turn things around for yourselves IF you really want to.

I just wanted to tell some of you guys to pull up your boot straps, be a man, freaking DEAL WITH IT, and quit yer bitchin'.

/end of public service announcement. ;)
TRANSLATION: STFU!!!
LOL!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-20-2005, 11:07 AM
hahaha! very nice Jaime!

silver
09-20-2005, 11:10 AM
I don't think I ever did not have a job... even if I did not like where i was working, I always had another job before i quit the one i had... This day in age, it's harder to get a job without recent previous job history than it is if you were working at Taco Bell looking for a new job in your spare time. But yeah it does aggrivate me sometimes when people complain that they dont have a job... when there are so many places that need help... even if it's Wal-Mart (which is tha bomb, lol) or Wendy's or whatever, at least it's a job until you find something better... thats the way I look at it...

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-20-2005, 11:12 AM
totally agree with you heather... i'm the same way.. i love the homeless people on the streets of atlanta that come bang on your car for money.. I always roll down my window and tell them that McDonalds is ALWAYS hiring.. I'm sure those people along with the slackers on here can find a damn job.. Quit fucking trying to get sympathy.. It's sure as hell not coming from me..

B16a2 Civic
09-20-2005, 11:18 AM
yeah...jaime is tired of you bums....shit.

Jaimecbr900
09-20-2005, 11:18 AM
See, even the ladies agree with me.

You gotta have a backbone and some change in your pocket before the ladies wanna deal with you.

So go out there and DEAL WITH IT. ;)

Jaimecbr900
09-20-2005, 11:19 AM
yeah...jaime is tired of you bums....shit.

Werd X5!!!!! :goodjob:

PSINXS
09-20-2005, 11:26 AM
i got change in my pocket but i broke my car. one thing i do want though that id ont have is some pop tarts!!

BTEC
09-20-2005, 11:30 AM
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS 16 AND 17 I QUIT 3 TIMES AT WENDYS AND CHAMPS AND THEY KEPT CALLING ME TO COME BACK EVERY TIME AND ID PUNK OUT AND GO BACK.
ME: I THINK I QUIT, YEAH, IM NOT COMING BACK.
WENDYS/CHAMPS:WE REALLY NEED U BUDDY
ME:UHHH, OK IM ON MY WAY. ::HANG UP PHONE:: DANG IM SO GAY!! ::GET DRESSES AND GO TO WRK::

Kevykev
09-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Where da hoes at?

BTEC
09-20-2005, 11:35 AM
Where da hoes at?
^RANDOM BUT FUNNAY. LOL

Jaimecbr900
09-20-2005, 02:55 PM
Kev is just crazy, period. :D