PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question fellas!!!

VegetaRules
02-17-2009, 10:28 AM
Hey guys, I need a shop that does both collision repair & upholstery/Interior repair as well. My insurance co is Allstate, & the car is now in Morrow, & I live in Palmetto if that helps.

I need any info ASAP. My ins co will be able to tow the car to wherever the shop is, but a tow could be needed. Thanks guys!!:goodjob: ....Vegeta

Catnip
02-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Hey guys, I need a shop that does both collision repair & upholstery/Interior repair as well. My insurance co is Allstate, & the car is now in Morrow, & I live in Palmetto if that helps.

I need any info ASAP. My ins co will be able to tow the car to wherever the shop is, but a tow could be needed. Thanks guys!!:goodjob: ....Vegeta

Your name sounds like vegetables.

VegetaRules
02-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Your name sounds like vegetables.

Yes and your reply to my asking of help makes me think your brain might have turned into a vegetables. But thanks for playing!:goodjob: Now anyone offering some real assistance please let me know...Vegeta

Catnip
02-17-2009, 10:46 AM
Yes and your reply to my asking of help makes me think your brain might have turned into a vegetables. But thanks for playing!:goodjob: Now anyone offering some real assistance please let me know...Vegeta

Maybe you should've posted in Wallstreet, considering you need to find a business, Asswipe.

VegetaRules
02-17-2009, 10:49 AM
Maybe you should've posted in Wallstreet, considering you need to find a business, Asswipe.

I know why I posted here numbnuts! More people come here before they go there there, so since I needed immediate information I posted here. Take this dumb shyt out of my post, either you have info or you don't. Obviously you don't so hit the road.

I'm not here to have a pissing contest with you. Have at it....Vegeta

Catnip
02-17-2009, 10:53 AM
I know why I posted here numbnuts! More people come here before they go there there, so since I needed immediate information I posted here. Take this dumb shyt out of my post, either you have info or you don't. Obviously you don't so hit the road.

I'm not here to have a pissing contest with you. Have at it....Vegeta

Do you put your car for sale in the middle of I-75 because there's more traffic there?

Dumbfuck.

VegetaRules
02-17-2009, 11:09 AM
Do you put your car for sale in the middle of I-75 because there's more traffic there?

Dumbfuck.

Grow up

man
02-17-2009, 11:12 AM

That's a great fucking idea

gtrmonkey
02-17-2009, 11:18 AM
LULZ

Catnip
02-17-2009, 11:23 AM
Grow up

You can't follow simpe rules, yet I need to grow up:thinking:

civictR
02-17-2009, 11:25 AM

Dumbfuck.

shut the fuck up tard.:2up:

civictR
02-17-2009, 11:26 AM
dre, call my cell phone. i got something you wanted...770-653-73** you know the rest

VegetaRules
02-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Mods/Admins, please feel free to delete this post. I don't want it moved, you can close or just delete it. It's embarrassing you can't ask people a simple question without some asshole wanting to get into a dick-measuring contest.:gay:

Forget I asked.. Mods please delete...Vegeta

Catnip
02-17-2009, 11:27 AM
shut the fuck up tard.:2up:

I gotta ask,

who in the motherfuck are you?

Catnip
02-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Mods/Admins, please feel free to delete this post. I don't want it moved, you can close or just delete it. It's embarrassing you can't ask people a simple question without some asshole wanting to get into a dick-measuring contest.:gay:

Forget I asked.. Mods please delete...Vegeta

You shouldn't have gotten ass hurt at my first comment, Pookie.

http://www.ehponline.org/docs/2005/113-2/crybaby.jpg

gtrmonkey
02-17-2009, 11:33 AM
EXcuse me, but CivictR in your sig.
You say you have free integra parts. But it a 5 dollar fee for Removal. So doesn't it cost 5 bucks instead of free.

VegetaRules
02-17-2009, 11:45 AM
No my feelings are far from hurt sugar trust me. It just assholes like you that make shyt more complicated than it needs to be. I don't care what your obvious problem is. I asked a question, if you had nothing informative then you should have not said anything.

The whoreslounge is off-topic, meaning you can post anything. I'm sorry I didn't make a post ATTN:CGEvan your un-informative reply is wanted post, like I see so many of in this forum.

I aske dthem to close it, because it's obviously not getting any replies, thus the purpose of this post is over. I asked it to be closed so I don't have to deal with little assholes, who have nothing else better to do with themsleves.

Trust me, I'm just fine, you're not the 1st, nor will you be the last asshole poster IA has to offer.:goodjob: So pat yourself on the back at your own expense....Vegeta

Catnip
02-17-2009, 11:51 AM
No my feelings are far from hurt sugar trust me. It just assholes like you that make shyt more complicated than it needs to be. I don't care what your obvious problem is. I asked a question, if you had nothing informative then you should have not said anything.

The whoreslounge is off-topic, meaning you can post anything. I'm sorry I didn't make a post ATTN:CGEvan your un-informative reply is wanted post, like I see so many of in this forum.

I aske dthem to close it, because it's obviously not getting any replies, thus the purpose of this post is over. I asked it to be closed so I don't have to deal with little assholes, who have nothing else better to do with themsleves.

Trust me, I'm just fine, you're not the 1st, nor will you be the last asshole poster IA has to offer.:goodjob: So pat yourself on the back at your own expense....Vegeta

Lol @ you.

My first post was meant as a bump, it had been 10 minutes with no reply and you obviously needed something quick. Once you decided to be a cock sucker about it, that's when I started. Good job, Vagine.

civictR
02-17-2009, 12:32 PM
I gotta ask,

AND BACK TO YOU, wHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LITTLE BITCH!

:2up:

civictR
02-17-2009, 12:35 PM
EXcuse me, but CivictR in your sig.
You say you have free integra parts. But it a 5 dollar fee for Removal. So doesn't it cost 5 bucks instead of free.

yes the parts are free, but the labor ain't.

would you work for free? didn't think so.

blaknoize
02-17-2009, 12:41 PM
idk why Evan even decided to make this simple post into an internet argument. The posting here rather than wallstreet has its purpose.

VegetaRules
02-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Lol @ you.

My first post was meant as a bump, it had been 10 minutes with no reply and you obviously needed something quick. Once you decided to be a cock sucker about it, that's when I started. Good job, Vagine.

Grow up kid. That's about all that I can say. "Once you decided to be a cock sucker about it, that's when I started."<<<:lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: Fuck is this high school? Once I started? LMAO omg kid get a life. The sad part about this, is somehow in your small ass brain, you feel good, like you've actually done something. LMAO

All you've shown, or proven is how ignorant & childish you really are. You wanna help me by bumping the post, then post " hey I hope you find what you're looking for, maybe you should post here. Bump for you". No you go " duuuh george your name makes me think of vegetables":screwy:

OMG like I've just NEVER heard that one before. Oh I guess next you should come in with a Goku reference, I mean just to get your stupidity all the way out there. Get over yourself, you're not that important in my life, so learn to spell, and grow up.:2cents: ....Vegeta

civictR
02-17-2009, 02:47 PM
idk why Evan even decided to make this simple post into an internet argument. The posting here rather than wallstreet has its purpose.

haha, i guess that he didn't get his daily dose of ass penatration this morning from his buddy QD. But who know, that poor child might just got his ass spank by some random rice out 4door civic on the hwy.:lmfao:

Catnip
02-17-2009, 04:28 PM
But who know, that poor child might just got his ass spank by some random rice out 4door civic on the hwy.:lmfao:

Street racing is bad, Ricer ;)

Catnip
02-17-2009, 04:29 PM
Grow up kid. That's about all that I can say. "Once you decided to be a cock sucker about it, that's when I started."<<<:lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: Fuck is this high school? Once I started? LMAO omg kid get a life. The sad part about this, is somehow in your small ass brain, you feel good, like you've actually done something. LMAO

All you've shown, or proven is how ignorant & childish you really are. You wanna help me by bumping the post, then post " hey I hope you find what you're looking for, maybe you should post here. Bump for you". No you go " duuuh george your name makes me think of vegetables":screwy:

OMG like I've just NEVER heard that one before. Oh I guess next you should come in with a Goku reference, I mean just to get your stupidity all the way out there. Get over yourself, you're not that important in my life, so learn to spell, and grow up.:2cents: ....Vegeta

Lol @ your ruffled feathers.

You're pretty much my bitch everytime you type something up.

http://www.firstaidmonster.com/images/products/FAM_MIDOL_MAX_STRENGTH_CAPLE-5300.jpg