PDA

View Full Version : Misc Hydroxycut?

ranger250x
02-16-2009, 11:53 AM
So my girlfriend wants to get hydroxycut. I dont know much about the drug , but i am against her getting it. has anyone tried it, know someone who has or heard any good or bad things about it. and for what its worth my girlfriend only want to lose a few pounds and is not overwieght. I have begun to take her rockclimbing with me as an alternative to taking hydroxycut. should i stick to this plan or let her see how well or bad the drug works?

ranger250x
02-16-2009, 11:55 AM
shit wrong section!!! if youre a mod please move?????

toxxxic
02-16-2009, 12:11 PM
Umm if your girlfriend is not overweight & wants to use hydroxycut to lose a few pounds, she is just plain lazy.

That stuff is meant for people who are overweight and are already dieting & excercising & need an extra helping hand shedding the pounds off.

Basically what those type of drugs do is speed up your heart rate, and make you shit like no other. Seriously, if you read into these things & the side effects and such, you'll find out its not uncommon for you to literally shit your pants while you're taking these. Not to mention when you stop taking them, you gain all the weight right back.

Tell your girlfriend to hop on the treadmill & cut sodas & junk food out of her diet. I lost 10 pounds in like 2 to 3 weeks just from cutting all soft drinks out of my diet. Basically I ONLY drink water. Nothing else. Don't let her be fooled by "diet" drinks - fake sugar still turns into calories. Only thing that doesn't is H2O.

Its sad that people would rather take a pill to lose weight than to actually do something good for their bodies.

ranger250x
02-16-2009, 12:22 PM
she wants to start jogging and doing calestenics when spring rolls around. i didnt know that hydxct makes you shit a lot. LOL i definately dont want her doing any more of that. thanks for the info. she will not be starting any wieghtloss pills. i might try going all Drill Instructor on her when she starts working out.

toxxxic
02-16-2009, 12:26 PM
Also, haha I'm reading cosmo right now & there is an ad for hydroxycut.

I'm noticing that under all the stories, it says "results will vary. Individual combined hydroxycut with sensible diet & exercise".

Which means if she plans on not exercising & just expects the pills to magically make the weight dissapear, she'll be wasting her money.

toxxxic
02-16-2009, 12:31 PM
If she isn't highly overweight, she shouldn't take them lol. They can seriously fuck up your metabolism.

She should be able to lose some weight with just diet & exercise.

And yes, most diet pills basically make you bulemic out of the other end ;)

ranger250x
02-16-2009, 12:39 PM
thanks a bunch i will have her start a workout routine

speedminded
02-16-2009, 12:43 PM
she wants to start jogging and doing calestenics when spring rolls around. i didnt know that hydxct makes you shit a lot. LOL i definately dont want her doing any more of that. thanks for the info. she will not be starting any wieghtloss pills. i might try going all Drill Instructor on her when she starts working out."I'll quit procrastinating tomorrow."

It's been in the 60's..even high 60's, better to start now and get conditioned before it gets hot and humid and miserable.

As Toxxic said, it speeds up your heart. It's a ridiculous concept. If a person doesn't excercise to the point of sweating they aren't going to lose weight or get into shape...unless they just stop eating anyways and i've heard that's not exactly healthy. :tongue:

T.C.
02-16-2009, 12:55 PM
Hydroxycut is meant for overweight people. If she just wants to tone up and lose a couple extra pounds keep up the rock climbing and start exercising. Hydroxycut can cause anxiety attacks, rapid heart beat, flushing of color, as well as many other things.

soul
02-16-2009, 03:51 PM
buy her an 8ball.......... :ninja: but seriously, tell her to just stop being lazy, cut out sodas and shit, or just tell her more sex will make he lose weight and get better abs...

ranger250x
02-16-2009, 04:08 PM
thanks for the suggestions everyone reps if I can