PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a vid of this at NN?

NickW
09-20-2005, 07:02 AM
It was right after the drifting...
Did anybody see it when the hat flew out of one of the cars onto the middle of the track and then the supra was drifting and a piece was ripped off of it, kinda in the same area? Then when they were done somebody jumped the fence and ran out there and got the stuff?...

Well they took the piece of the supra from me and put it back on the car, but let me keep the hat. I ended up getting all the drivers to sign it for me. Im still kinda surprised I did that, but Im proud of my new hat!

If someone has a video or pic of this, let me know!

HiPSI
09-20-2005, 10:28 AM
wow you're so uber cool with your fence jumping 10 year old gimme gimme skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

trythefly
09-20-2005, 11:25 AM
lolz

B16a2 Civic
09-20-2005, 11:52 AM
lame.
you must want to relive the best moment in your life?...and why would you take a pice of someone elses car....how possibly would you use it?

NickW
09-20-2005, 09:04 PM
Ok...I didn't think it was "uber cool." I should have known better then to not expect some smart ass comments from a few people on here who really are uber-cool. so kiss my ass. im not 10 yrs old and your 10 yr old comment isn't necessary. As far as using it. did I say anything about using it? No. I admire the skilled driving and work put into the cars and thought that if they were just going to leave it out there and most likely throw it away that I would like it as a souvenir. Same for the hat. And not everyone on this forum is a punk kid talking out of their ass. There are some of those, but I'm not one of them. So of you have an issue with my thread then I will simply ask that you disregard it. I am not interested in "Internet fighting," so you can go mess w/ someone else for that, otherwise you'll simply be talking to yourself, b/c it will be a one-sided conversation. And I tell you what else, If so many people have a problem w/ this thread, then I'll simply ask that it be deleted. I would hate to put a damper on your Internet lives. There...I'm done with that.

HiPSI
09-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Ok...I didn't think it was "uber cool." I should have known better then to not expect some smart ass comments from a few people on here who really are uber-cool. so kiss my ass. im not 10 yrs old and your 10 yr old comment isn't necessary. As far as using it. did I say anything about using it? No. I admire the skilled driving and work put into the cars and thought that if they were just going to leave it out there and most likely throw it away that I would like it as a souvenir. Same for the hat. And not everyone on this forum is a punk kid talking out of their ass. There are some of those, but I'm not one of them. So of you have an issue with my thread then I will simply ask that you disregard it. I am not interested in "Internet fighting," so you can go mess w/ someone else for that, otherwise you'll simply be talking to yourself, b/c it will be a one-sided conversation. And I tell you what else, If so many people have a problem w/ this thread, then I'll simply ask that it be deleted. I would hate to put a damper on your Internet lives. There...I'm done with that.

lol, you're funny. i live by the rule that something isn't yours unless you either bought it or it was expressly given to you. jumping a fence and running into the middle of an area that was off limits for a reason is just plain ghey. there are far better ways to get souvenirs from the drivers, all you have to do is talk with them really. the fact that you want yourself on video pulling this stupid stunt only serves to help my "little kid" comment. but i guess i'm just talking to myself now, because you've decided to ignore us big bad e-bullies.

B16a2 Civic
09-21-2005, 04:06 PM
lol, you're funny. i live by the rule that something isn't yours unless you either bought it or it was expressly given to you. jumping a fence and running into the middle of an area that was off limits for a reason is just plain ghey. there are far better ways to get souvenirs from the drivers, all you have to do is talk with them really. the fact that you want yourself on video pulling this stupid stunt only serves to help my "little kid" comment. but i guess i'm just talking to myself now, because you've decided to ignore us big bad e-bullies.

hah.

oh and i doubt you(My3rdbaby) will put a damper on our internet lives....more like you will come