PDA

View Full Version : Misc old school rap is where it's at, BUT............

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2009, 09:44 AM
LINK!!! (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhjW0MLHSmJ6mZnyTD)

I have got to admit, this dude, Nova, really shut it down with this track. It's a track aimed at Cam'ron for allegedly taking the song, I Hate My Job" from him. Whether it's true or not, I don't know, but damn this Nova dude tore it up. I actually like this shit, man. Check it out. Good flowing, good beats, it was all set and delivered nicely. Later, QD.

Julio
02-15-2009, 10:34 AM
This is only my opinion....

I think all these HipHop Beef is starting to look real fake...

I mean, Cam's album drops real soon...

This Guy Nova who honestly can def spit all of a sudden is dissing Cam...

This kid Nova a all of a sudden "UNSIGED HYPE" or is he really?

I dont know, I guess it just doesnt make sense to me.. even NOVA's beat sounds like CAM's style of beat...

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2009, 10:42 AM
This is only my opinion....

I think all these HipHop Beef is starting to look real fake...

I mean, Cam's album drops real soon...

This Guy Nova who honestly can def spit all of a sudden is dissing Cam...

This kid Nova a all of a sudden "UNSIGED HYPE" or is he really?

I dont know, I guess it just doesnt make sense to me.. even NOVA's beat sounds like CAM's style of beat...

I wasn't really commenting on the actual "beef" itself. Just on his delivery and the overall sound. It was actually good.

Nova, from what I read, was one of those Freestyle Friday winners on BET.

You know what I'm saying? Later, QD.

.:Stirfry:.
02-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Yea, like you said his overall sound and delivery is really pretty good:..
Not to many people reconginze the old school hip hop or that type of style especially the people at my age.

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2009, 11:13 AM
Not to many people reconginze the old school hip hop or that type of style especially the people at my age.

Can you reword that? I have no idea what you're trying to say, lolol. Later, QD.

soul
02-15-2009, 11:52 AM
Can you reword that? I have no idea what you're trying to say, lolol. Later, QD.
he meant to say " im trying to swing on your nuts and i have no idea wtf im talking about"

02-15-2009, 11:56 AM
he meant to say " im trying to swing on your nuts and i have no idea wtf im talking about"

wow really, no.
I mean their arn't many young people like my self that listen to the old school music.

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2009, 12:03 PM
wow really, no.
I mean their arn't many young people like my self that listen to the old school music.

Lolol. I'm hardly young, homey. I was buying (what is now) old school music when it was fresh out of the studio, lolol. I can turn you on to some shit that was really good stuff in those days. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2009, 12:03 PM

Lolol. Later, QD.

02-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Lolol. I'm hardly young, homey. I was buying (what is now) old school music when it was fresh out of the studio, lolol. I can turn you on to some shit that was really good stuff in those days. Later, QD.

Oh i know, and that would be cool if you could give me some names of those artists:.
some of my favorites are,.. Q Tip or A Tribe called Quest, Common, Krs One, The Roots, Black Moon, Cold Crush Brothers, Busy Bee, Kool Moe Dee.. just to name a few.

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2009, 12:26 PM
Oh i know, and that would be cool if you could give me some names of those artists:.
some of my favorites are,.. Q Tip or A Tribe called Quest, Common, Krs One, The Roots, Black Moon, Cold Crush Brothers, Busy Bee, Kool Moe Dee.. just to name a few.

I'll throw something together for you right quick. Hold up a sec, link to follow in about 5 minutes. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Sit on this for a while. (http://www.sendspace.com/file/a53dg7)

Later, QD.

ironchef
02-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Feeling it.

Master Shake
02-15-2009, 06:33 PM
thats whats up.
good stuff.