PDA

View Full Version : You wanna hear a crazy story?

XLR8NMR2
02-14-2009, 01:06 PM
I usually don't go out on friday the 13th because i am very superstitous but check this story out...

I have to be in miami by feb 19 to start school so i walk into a hotel to book a ticket, i tell him give me the first one that comes up and he says alright and works his magic...

He tells me the departure time, arrival time, and what airline company and proceeds to tell me the flight number 1493

i got shivers up my spine because if anyone remembers flight 1493 it was a bad plane wreck...the wise gentlemen proceeded to tell me i should "drive my ass the fuck to florida and don't even think about flying on friday the 13th"

Lets rewind a bit to the hudson river incident. Me and my friends had planned a trip to new york and were going to drive...They drove and i was going to fly...as they were rolling into the city that shit happens and i call him and he doesn't know anything going on (plane in river) and i tell him to listen to the news...i mean he's on his way to laguardia airport to come get me and i didn't book the flight bc one of my girls out there said it was wayyyyyyy to fucking cold so she saved me.

if you want to hear the rest say Sammich loves teh cock.

J-ROCK
02-14-2009, 01:12 PM
wow thats fuckin crazy

redrumracer
02-14-2009, 01:36 PM
the russian mob is now after you also???????

ok now ill actually read it

STRteg
02-14-2009, 01:51 PM
sammich loves teh cock

FasTech
02-14-2009, 02:47 PM
You're gonna die in 7 days.

TheGodfather
02-14-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm not superstisious, sp?, I'd do it just to show everyone whats up.

quickdodgeŽ
02-14-2009, 05:46 PM
the russian mob is now after you also???????

I was thinking the same thing. We heard enough "crazy" shit from him last year to last us another 10 years. Lolol. Later, QD.

Magnus213
02-14-2009, 05:54 PM
It's a day, just like any other day. You are no more likely to have something bad happen to you on Friday the 13th than you are on Tuesday the 17th. I promise.

XLR8NMR2
02-15-2009, 04:30 AM
no ive been cool with the russian mob....

REAL TALK

HAHHAHAHAHAAH

XLR8NMR2
02-15-2009, 05:28 AM
if you really know me you would know that everything that comes out of my mouth is 100% as much as you guys say i'm bullshitting everything i went through was no lie.

But in order to finish the story i would have to include the 2 plane crashes on thursday and friday....well to make a long story short i was going to book my flight for friday the 13th and one of my friends said he knows 100% that there will be a plane crash, like on some physic shit...he is a real physic but he doesn't know...

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2009, 08:38 AM
if you really know me you would know that everything that comes out of my mouth is 100% as much as you guys say i'm bullshitting everything i went through was no lie.

I'm fucking with you, homey. You know how we do. But seriously, I do wonder about some of that stuff, lolol.

But in order to finish the story i would have to include the 2 plane crashes on thursday and friday....well to make a long story short i was going to book my flight for friday the 13th and one of my friends said he knows 100% that there will be a plane crash, like on some physic shit...he is a real physic but he doesn't know...

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
02-15-2009, 10:26 AM
don't believe in physics?

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2009, 10:35 AM

Not really. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
02-15-2009, 10:45 AM
if you believe in ghost your should believe in physics...QD have you actually even seen a real ghost yet?

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2009, 10:55 AM
if you believe in ghost your should believe in physics...

Not necessarily. Do you know how easy it is to "be" a psychic? Anyone can act like they can see ghosts and the future.

QD have you actually even seen a real ghost yet?

This isn't about that, but I think I have. I have my proof that I've been among them. And only one time do I think I have spotted one. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
02-15-2009, 11:11 AM
QD i can take you to a spot right NOW and we can see a ghost...

if your down to ride to Savannah let me know.

XLR8NMR2
02-15-2009, 11:12 AM
i don't wanna make you go crazy though cause after my first ghost sighting i went crazy and after the second one i lost it.....shit you remember all that shit i was talking, that shit wasn't me talking it was a demon...i was possessed man.

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2009, 11:19 AM
QD i can take you to a spot right NOW and we can see a ghost...

if your down to ride to Savannah let me know.

Lolol. If you have a spot where you know you'll see a ghost every time, it isn't real. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
02-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Lolol. If you have a spot where you know you'll see a ghost every time, it isn't real. Later, QD.

you wanna put some money where your mouth is and plan a trip out there wensday/thursday?

i can conjur spirts true story

you forgot i'm haitian? we invented voodoo and all that black magic shit...it's all real.

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2009, 11:26 AM
you wanna put some money where your mouth is and plan a trip out there wensday/thursday?

You couldn't make it any more inconvenient. could you?

i can conjur spirts true story

you forgot i'm haitian? we invented voodoo and all that black magic shit...it's all real.

I believe you think you can. Lolol. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
02-15-2009, 11:43 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Vodou

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2009, 11:47 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Vodou

Ok. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
02-15-2009, 09:30 PM
y0 dawg dat shit be real as fuck for real

im not even jokin straight up 9.8 m/s ^2 real... no joke... Its proven

_Christian_
02-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Lets rewind a bit to the hudson river incident. Me and my friends had planned a trip to new york and were going to drive...They drove and i was going to fly...as they were rolling into the city that shit happens and i call him and he doesn't know anything going on (plane in river) and i tell him to listen to the news...i mean he's on his way to laguardia airport to come get me and i didn't book the flight bc one of my girls out there said it was wayyyyyyy to fucking cold so she saved me.

So you were planning to book a flight from New York to Charlotte with US Airways that afternoon? lol