PDA

View Full Version : so I fucked up...

RandomGuy
09-19-2005, 10:57 PM
Man im a dumbass, im kicking myself right now. I was out and about electronicizing and shit lol.
I took out my digital dash guage cluster from my car... to swap in a modified analog cluster... the electronicizing work was too great for this mod so im like fuck it... i go to put my old cluster back in and DAMN... i couldnt find all of the harnesses that go into it... i searched for hours, still cant find it. My car was supposed to have its grand awakening tomorow too!! OMG now how can it get worked on without the temp guages, rpm guage, etc... damn im such a dumbass, and such impeccable timing this thing waited for.
im pissed

Anyone know what my last resort is... i dont want to take the dash apart, is there any type of technique i cna do... and the car is a starion so there arent too many manuals :(

fark... anyone bzy tomorow with small hands lol

Hulud
09-19-2005, 10:59 PM
sucks for you

RandomGuy
09-19-2005, 11:02 PM
thanks for the support

Spyder
09-19-2005, 11:04 PM
you are a moron :D

Hulud
09-19-2005, 11:04 PM
lol, you shouldnt have pissed in my garage! lol

RandomGuy
09-19-2005, 11:07 PM
you are a moron :D
OHHH SHIT i forgot who you were... yo... do you know where it can be, you had starions lol

Spyder
09-19-2005, 11:08 PM
OHHH SHIT i forgot who you were... yo... do you know where it can be, you had starions lol

I have no idea what the hell you were doing or messed up while fucking around..

RandomGuy
09-19-2005, 11:11 PM
I have no idea what the hell you were doing or messed up while fucking around..
ok let me simplify it...
i took out my guage cluster...
i went to go put it back in... and there are 4 white plastic connectors right... i could only find 2 that it plugs into.. but i dont remember if i even unplugged 4 to begin with... but i searched for hours to find the other two... couldnt find them.

also i tried to put it in like that... and i put my key on the "on" position... and my guages didnt light up.. but my brake light did...my cars been down for so long i dont even remember if they are supposed to light up in the 'on" position lol

Spyder
09-19-2005, 11:15 PM
ok let me simplify it...
i took out my guage cluster...
i went to go put it back in... and there are 4 white plastic connectors right... i could only find 2 that it plugs into.. but i dont remember if i even unplugged 4 to begin with... but i searched for hours to find the other two... couldnt find them.

also i tried to put it in like that... and i put my key on the "on" position... and my guages didnt light up.. but my brake light did...my cars been down for so long i dont even remember if they are supposed to light up in the 'on" position lol

lol.

I dont know none of mine had digital dashs... but if there are only 2 then there are only 2.. they likely arent plugged into the right spots..

eViLMunkey
09-20-2005, 01:03 AM
^^What he said....

RandomGuy
09-20-2005, 08:58 AM
LMAO, i think i just solved my little problem. Yall better not laugh. You know why i didnt find the two other plugs?... Because the two on the back plugged into each other.... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OMFG im so stupid. I was searching everywhere to where they go too LOL.

PSINXS
09-20-2005, 09:04 AM
tool.

if my fowty ever resurrects itself i will come n find ya. u doin motor work yet?

RandomGuy
09-20-2005, 09:16 AM
tool.

if my fowty ever resurrects itself i will come n find ya. u doin motor work yet?
today

PSINXS
09-20-2005, 09:19 AM
fuck yeah!!! what u getting done? i'm gonna need some comp outta your ass. how much them things weigh?

RandomGuy
09-20-2005, 09:20 AM
fuck yeah!!! what u getting done? i'm gonna need some comp outta your ass. how much them things weigh?
under 3k ... im putting in my new head and a bigger radiator in today. Wont put in the larger turbo until i upgrade the fuel system cuz right now im looking for reliability.. fuck everything else for now. I gotta work!!!

PSINXS
09-20-2005, 09:30 AM
should be a good matchup. see ya next season.

Hulud
09-20-2005, 09:32 AM
should be a good matchup. see ya next season.
there is no off season in thread posting!

PSINXS
09-20-2005, 09:33 AM
it is for cars though. and my off season for posting starts in 30 minutes!!!

Hulud
09-20-2005, 09:34 AM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

eViLMunkey
09-20-2005, 10:29 AM
That cars been out for how long now...

RandomGuy
10-22-2006, 11:26 PM
LIRL stupidity bump

JustinSane110™
10-22-2006, 11:33 PM
LMAO, i think i just solved my little problem. Yall better not laugh. You know why i didnt find the two other plugs?... Because the two on the back plugged into each other.... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OMFG im so stupid. I was searching everywhere to where they go too LOL.
LIRL!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

RandomGuy
10-22-2006, 11:37 PM
((NOTE TO READERS--- this is not the same period of non-running that my car is in now lol... my car ran, then i fucked it up again when the motor blew lol) hahah its called the "starion cycle"

Stormhammer
10-22-2006, 11:59 PM
whoa whoa - you already blew up your engine?

RandomGuy
10-23-2006, 12:47 AM
whoa whoa - you already blew up your engine?
no this thread is over a year old... from when the car was down when i blew the head gasket... i got my new top end then... non jet cyl head, new HD valve springs, etc etc... the car ran from september to january 1st, then i blew it on the 1st after my new years BBQ lolz

and fast forward to today its still not up and running... (completely)

TheSnail
10-23-2006, 12:59 AM
It will blow again.