PDA

View Full Version : Cars CB7 accord vs B13 sentra

LongLiveH2b
02-13-2009, 02:47 PM
delete

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Couple of slow assholes. It would have been worthwhile to watch this had it ended with them both colliding into the median wall and going down in a gulf of flames. Later, QD.

SpooL'DGsR
02-13-2009, 10:19 PM
Couple of slow assholes. It would have been worthwhile to watch this had it ended with them both colliding into the median wall and going down in a gulf of flames. Later, QD.

damn.............

LongLiveH2b
02-18-2009, 08:44 PM

:lmfao:i know..i know..me laugh too...:lmfao: i pulled 3-4 car lengths on both of them when i was stayed 5th gear when they were in 2nd gear on a 40 roll...
sentra be a bit faster soon, i beleive the sentra is geting a SR20DET fwd....and the CB7 will probably stay the same for a long time....

Brian*
02-19-2009, 11:04 AM
OMG slow lol

JR VQ 30 de
02-19-2009, 12:19 PM
accord pulled by a bus lol

quickdodgeŽ
02-19-2009, 04:10 PM
:lmfao:i know..i know..me laugh too...:lmfao:.

I wasn't laughing. I was actually serious when I said that I'd laugh if all of y'all would have perished in a fiery death. Later, QD.

FlipKing
02-19-2009, 06:08 PM
If that sentra has the 1.8 GA16DE it runs 18.5s as an automatic..... If it gets the SR20DE or has it with minor mods itll run mid to low 15s

FlipKing
02-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Hey QD, I know you have very strong beliefs about Ricer's and such, but why not use those opinions to change fellow truck drivers? They get together in packs and think they own the road and its ridiculous. I watched 3 of them almost put my mom into a median about a year ago.

AnthonyF
02-22-2009, 02:23 PM
Couple of slow assholes.
HOLY FUCK. I cant stop laughing. lolol

-Ant.

K20Z1
02-23-2009, 08:21 AM
damn

slow as fcuk.

DynamicSound
02-23-2009, 10:40 AM
That is very sad. He was running for some time and still SLOWLY pulled passed the Talon that was just driving.

Plus the F22 is about the weakest engine from Honda. I pulled the one out of my Accord...it was the B1.

whatever210
02-23-2009, 12:40 PM
That is very sad. He was running for some time and still SLOWLY pulled passed the Talon that was just driving.

Plus the F22 is about the weakest engine from Honda. I pulled the one out of my Accord...it was the B1.

:lmfao:ummm no. acutally the f22 is a very strong motor. just depends on how you build it. low compression from the factory (8.8 :1 Compression Ratio), great for boost. you can throw and ebay turbo kit on them and make over 350hp on 19lbs of boost. pretty stout bottom end. i did a h23 head swap on my f22 block with a 75 shot and was very strong. out ran b18 easily without a problem. so no i would not say that the f22 is hondas weakest motor. go hate on the d15 or d16 or something.

MidLifeCrisis
02-23-2009, 01:47 PM
f22s are super serious.. ask bisimoto.

DynamicSound
02-23-2009, 01:51 PM
I was more speaking the older F22 B1/B2. If you put the money into to build...yes. However, I am talking just stock and say through a turbo on it. I have seen tons of them blow running anything over 4psi.

Humphrizzle
02-23-2009, 01:53 PM
i liked my old accord.. but those cars are fackin slow!!!

whatever210
02-23-2009, 02:08 PM
I was more speaking the older F22 B1/B2. If you put the money into to build...yes. However, I am talking just stock and say through a turbo on it. I have seen tons of them blow running anything over 4psi.

no...stock bottom end, stock top end can make over 350hp....trust me...i know.

Humphrizzle
02-23-2009, 02:14 PM
i had an accord and had a few friends with turboed f22b1

they had no less than 250 hp to the wheels on turbonetics turbo kit on 5 lbs.

plus the motor's torquey as hell

87 Turbo II
02-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Street racing is dumb. I'm with QD, next time cut out the middle man and just shoot yourself in the face when you want to street race.

quickdodgeŽ
02-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Hey QD, I know you have very strong beliefs about Ricer's and such, but why not use those opinions to change fellow truck drivers? They get together in packs and think they own the road and its ridiculous. I watched 3 of them almost put my mom into a median about a year ago.

1. I don't have any opinions on ricers. But on "racers" I do. I wish everyone one would detonate instantaneously as soon as touch the gas pedal.

2. This isn't a thread about truck drivers.

3. A lot of times, they'll only respond to a driver that has fucked with them. Not saying it's right by any means, but it gets annoying when we try to merge when we're running out of lanes and morons in cars speed up because their scared they'll be forced to drive a bit slower for 30 seconds. Not saying they should attempt (or even act like) to run someone off the road, though. There's other scenarios that car drivers don't think about when they drive the way they do around trucks. Cutting trucks off then slamming on the brakes is another. But here's why you say for me to voice my opinions on truck drivers and the reason I don't. This isn't a truck driver's forum. So there's no one on here posting how they cornered a car and left her boxed in for several miles. If that were the case, I would. I voice my opinions over the CB radio all the time. having them cuss me out right back. They don't give a damn in the least.

Don't take this post as an attack to you, please. Just the only way I could figure to respond. Lolol. Later, QD.

Sentra
03-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Who ever said "He got less weight to pull" is and idiot.... The b13 would need about 3 or 4 200 pound people in the car to amount to that accord.....thats if its only a 2 door.

RedEj8
03-07-2009, 03:03 AM
Yea i've always thought about giving trucks room. I would hate dealing with asshole drivers..Hated that shit just riding in a race rig. I almost always let those guys in front of me on the road.

That race sucked btw..Slow ass cars are awesome to watch.

Kevykev
03-07-2009, 07:25 AM
I sold my Brother in law a 90 Accord with an JDM F22B in it 3 years ago. Till this day he swears it's extra fast.

That was actually a very safe looking street race, you guys look like you actually raced to the speed limit. :)

FlipKing
03-07-2009, 07:36 AM
1. I don't have any opinions on ricers. But on "racers" I do. I wish everyone one would detonate instantaneously as soon as touch the gas pedal.

2. This isn't a thread about truck drivers.

3. A lot of times, they'll only respond to a driver that has fucked with them. Not saying it's right by any means, but it gets annoying when we try to merge when we're running out of lanes and morons in cars speed up because their scared they'll be forced to drive a bit slower for 30 seconds. Not saying they should attempt (or even act like) to run someone off the road, though. There's other scenarios that car drivers don't think about when they drive the way they do around trucks. Cutting trucks off then slamming on the brakes is another. But here's why you say for me to voice my opinions on truck drivers and the reason I don't. This isn't a truck driver's forum. So there's no one on here posting how they cornered a car and left her boxed in for several miles. If that were the case, I would. I voice my opinions over the CB radio all the time. having them cuss me out right back. They don't give a damn in the least.

Don't take this post as an attack to you, please. Just the only way I could figure to respond. Lolol. Later, QD.

Its cool, too many of them say, hey i'm in a big rig I own the road. One almost ran me over the other day on the intersstate. For him being such a dick, i made him get stuck behind a school bus. lol

quickdodgeŽ
03-07-2009, 07:46 AM
Its cool, too many of them say, hey i'm in a big rig I own the road.

A lot of them are that way. Later, QD.