PDA

View Full Version : 1st gen CRX fenders, what are they worth?

speedminded
02-13-2009, 11:52 AM
I remember looking for plastic fenders years ago and the price was ridiculously high, how much do they sell for these days?

Sir_Christopher
02-13-2009, 12:01 PM
call certifit 404 363 4222

speedminded
02-13-2009, 12:14 PM
call certifit 404 363 4222I don't need them, just trying to figure out what oem plastic fenders are worth...

Aftermarket OEM are going for $240 each on the internet.

Sir_Christopher
02-13-2009, 12:17 PM
there good on price and works great

Sir_Christopher
02-13-2009, 12:18 PM
I don't need them, just trying to figure out what oem plastic fenders are worth...

Aftermarket OEM are going for $240 each on the internet.

holy shit, im sure you can look around for cheaper dude. are you trying to sell?

speedminded
02-13-2009, 12:28 PM
holy shit, im sure you can look around for cheaper dude. are you trying to sell?yeah, i wanna sell one or two. I just remember building one at Honda 5+ years ago and the price was crazy high for even used ones. If there's still a demand for them I have a couple for sale lol.

bigdare23
02-13-2009, 12:30 PM
ask around on crxcommunity

speedminded
02-13-2009, 12:33 PM
ask around on crxcommunityI tried red pepper racing with no luck. Looks like i have to join crxcommunity to see their classifieds if they have them anyways...

Searching Honda-Tech led me to a few WTB's in 2003 and that's it, lol. I hate that site!

bigdare23
02-13-2009, 12:36 PM
I tried red pepper racing with no luck. Looks like i have to join crxcommunity to see their classifieds if they have them anyways...

Searching Honda-Tech led me to a few WTB's in 2003 and that's it, lol. I hate that site!

if you had no luck at red pepper racing, then I don't know what to tell you then.

greasemunkey
04-29-2009, 09:52 AM
kinda old thread but certifits price just went up to like 80 or more i cant remember I know it was high though and id rather have an actual oem one in good condition with side moldings. so id say good condition with side moldings 60 would get it to sell. i was willing to pay around that maybe a little more for the one i needed

speedminded
04-29-2009, 10:00 AM
kinda old thread but certifits price just went up to like 80 or more i cant remember I know it was high though and id rather have an actual oem one in good condition with side moldings. so id say good condition with side moldings 60 would get it to sell. i was willing to pay around that maybe a little more for the one i neededoh well, pull-a-part had a perfect CRX with only a few scratches here and there maybe a piece of molding missing otherwise it was a complete car. When I worked at Honda I remember a tech waiting weeks for a new fender he paid hundreds for...

greasemunkey
04-29-2009, 10:10 AM
prices are ridiculous. I havent had a crx or ef before so i thought the parts were interchangeable on the front end at least and stuff would be cheap and easy to find, but its kickin my ass. I have been to 6 junkyards and none of them have even 1. 1 junkyard said even if they did, they have people on call to get first dibs on crx parts...

speedminded
04-29-2009, 10:25 AM
prices are ridiculous. I havent had a crx or ef before so i thought the parts were interchangeable on the front end at least and stuff would be cheap and easy to find, but its kickin my ass. I have been to 6 junkyards and none of them have even 1. 1 junkyard said even if they did, they have people on call to get first dibs on crx parts...well crap if i knew that i woulda stripped that car lol!