View Full Version : More than 900 Gwinnett County inmates Deported

G.C
02-13-2009, 10:46 AM
More than 900 Gwinnett inmates to be deported

More than half had a previous criminal history

By ANDRIA SIMMONS ([email protected])

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Federal immigration officials flagged for deportation 915 foreign-born inmates at the Gwinnett County (http://www.ajc.com/gwinnett/content/metro/gwinnett/index.html?cxntlid=linkr) jail during a 26-day surge that ended on Thursday.

Of the inmates identified as being in the country illegally, 489 had a previous criminal history, said Gwinnett County (http://www.ajc.com/gwinnett/content/metro/gwinnett/index.html?cxntlid=linkr) Sheriff Butch Conway.

Recent headlines:

Loganville woman wins $409,000 lottery (http://www.ajc.com/services/content/metro/stories/2009/02/12/loganville_lottery_winner.html)
Recall submitted in Evermore CID board fight (http://www.ajc.com/services/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2009/02/12/evermore_improvement_board.html)
Waste facility proposed for land near Gwinnett recycling center (http://www.ajc.com/services/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2009/02/12/waste_gwinnett.html)
• Gwinnett County news (http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/gwinnett/index.html)

Officials from the Gwinnett County (http://www.ajc.com/gwinnett/content/metro/gwinnett/index.html?cxntlid=linkr) Sheriff’s Department and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced the results during a joint press conference Thursday at the conclusion of a targeted enforcement effort that began Jan. 12.

Federal immigration officials worked in 15-person teams from 6 a.m. to midnight during that time frame to interview all the inmates and determine their immigration status. The inmates were charged with a range of offenses including murder, armed robbery, kidnapping, theft, traffic (http://www.ajc.com/traffic/content/metro/traffic/?cxntlid=linkr) violations, and probation violation, said Larry Orton, assistant field officer director for the ICE Criminal Alien Program in Atlanta.

Gwinnett County (http://www.ajc.com/gwinnett/content/metro/gwinnett/index.html?cxntlid=linkr) is still waiting to hear whether it will be accepted into a federal program called 287(g) that would allow local jailers to begin deportation paperwork on criminal aliens, said Conway.

“I would like to see a program like this 24/7 at the Gwinnett County (http://www.ajc.com/gwinnett/content/metro/gwinnett/index.html?cxntlid=linkr) jail,” Conway said. “Gwinnett County (http://www.ajc.com/gwinnett/content/metro/gwinnett/index.html?cxntlid=linkr) is safer today because of this operation and the work these ICE agents did.”

Cobb, Whitfield and Hall counties and the Georgia State Patrol already participate in the 287(g) program.

Opponents say it would increase the likelihood of racial profiling and create distrust between law enforcement and immigrant communities.

Rev. Tracy Blagec, a spokesperson for Atlantans Building Leadership for Empowerment (ABLE), said she suspects many of the undocumented aliens in the Gwinnett jail committed only traffic (http://www.ajc.com/traffic/content/metro/traffic/?cxntlid=linkr) violations.

“This is local enforcement trying to enforce something that should be corrected at the national level,” Blagec said.

She instead advocates federal measures that would speed the path to citizenship, allow more work visas and permit immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses.

BY THE NUMBERS

Inmates flagged for deportation were charged with the following offenses:

Murder 13

Armed robbery 28

Kidnapping 11

Battery 15

Felony theft 34

Felony drug offense 154

Theft of motor vehicle 7

City or county ordinance violation 37

DUI 48

No driver’s license 226

Other felony 45

Misdemeanor probation violation 55

Felony probation violation 42

Rape 15

Child molestation 23

Aggravated assault 38

Family violence battery 12

Misdemeanor theft 30

Burglary 17

Obstruction 9

Hit and run 6

Homicide by vehicle 1

Other traffic (http://www.ajc.com/traffic/content/metro/traffic/?cxntlid=linkr) 11

Other misdemeanor 37

Note: for inmates with multiple charges, only the most serious offense is listed.

GJ gwinnett county :cheers:

Friggintitsman
02-13-2009, 10:48 AM
I hope by deport they mean exterminate.

G.C
02-13-2009, 10:55 AM
I hope by deport they mean exterminate.

Watch out, some of the illegal aliens on I.A might sue you for 32$mill by hurting there feeling and being cruel to alien kind.

Friggintitsman
02-13-2009, 10:56 AM
Watch out, some of the illegal aliens on Import Atlanta might sue you for 32$mill by hurting there feeling and being cruel to alien kind.

I got sumtin for that
http://www.guildinn.com/gallery/images/123/1_Shotgun_Jesus__nomoon_.png

90_ACCORD
02-13-2009, 10:56 AM
^haha

silversol
02-13-2009, 11:02 AM
about fucking time! but 900 is only a drop in the bucket

G.C
02-13-2009, 11:08 AM

Yeah. Its only a matter of time before they all run back over here though.

Friggintitsman
02-13-2009, 11:13 AM

They should put GPS on them and wait on the other side of the border ready to blow their legs off with a shotgun as they cross over.

Oz10
02-13-2009, 11:14 AM

lol its a loooooong run to Georgia! :goodjob:

AnthonyF
02-13-2009, 11:16 AM
HAIL YEA!!!!!!! Finally they are doing something. Congrats to them!!

-Ant.

STRteg
02-13-2009, 11:17 AM
Man one of my best friends was illegal,and he locked up about a month ago and deported and it sucks because he didnt choose to come here his parents brought him here when he was real little,some people dont really have a choice in this,and his mom told me that when he gets to mexico he is going to be homeless because he doesnt have anyone in mexico anymore....its messed up

BKgen®
02-13-2009, 11:19 AM
they'll be back. they always come back.

TheGrillMan
02-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Man one of my best friends was illegal,and he locked up about a month ago and deported and it sucks because he didnt choose to come here his parents brought him here when he was real little,some people dont really have a choice in this,and his mom told me that when he gets to mexico he is going to be homeless because he doesnt have anyone in mexico anymore....its messed up

yeah shitty parents do suck

Friggintitsman
02-13-2009, 11:27 AM

So his parent's didn't get deported too? If I were him I would never talk to them again for letting him drown like that.

nreggie454
02-13-2009, 11:29 AM

Well, that is his parents' fault, not the PD or anybody else. What's really messed up is that some parents would risk putting their kids in that situation.

STRteg
02-13-2009, 11:29 AM
So his parent's didn't get deported too? If I were him I would never talk to them again for letting him drown like that.

Nah his parents are still here and its just messed up,not all illegals came here of there own free will alot of them were brought here when they were very young,and once they are here they are forced to run and hide from the laws because of a choice their parents made for them and its just really messed up

STRteg
02-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Well, that is his parents' fault, not the PD or anybody else. What's really messed up is that some parents would risk putting their kids in that situation.

Yeah exactly but i was just saying about that because everyone was talking bad about the illegals here in america and some of them didnt choose to be here in the first place and yeah shitty parents did this:no:

TheGrillMan
02-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Nah his parents are still here and its just messed up,not all illegals came here of there own free will alot of them were brought here when they were very young,and once they are here they are forced to run and hide from the laws because of a choice their parents made for them and its just really messed up

and another repost youve said the same thing a few times now haha

umm if his parnets came here under there own free will then its there fault

yes shitty situations but then again

shit happens

STRteg
02-13-2009, 11:32 AM
and another repost youve said the same thing a few times now haha

umm if his parnets came here under there own free will then its there fault

yes shitty situations but then again

shit happens

lol my bad just saying....but its whatever i know his mom and feel feel like real shit now

The Ninja
02-13-2009, 11:33 AM

They wouldn't have to run and hide if they were back in their home country.

Tough fucking luck, there are few extraneous cases in which an illegal is here and its OK. This is not one of them. Do you know where his parent's live? I got $500 for a valid address.

Friggintitsman
02-13-2009, 11:37 AM

Well a lot of kids get fuck over by their parents. I mean in WWII German American immigrants force their children to join the Nazi military. And we all know how that turned out. It's not a perfect world.

Friggintitsman
02-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Your friend is just going to have to make his own way. He wouldn't be the first to do it, but it is possible.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 11:49 AM
I wish hall county would step their game up. On any given day all they would have to do is go down thru Atlanta Highway up here and pick up bus loads at a time easy.

4dmin
02-13-2009, 11:51 AM
They should put GPS on them and wait on the other side of the border ready to blow their legs off with a shotgun as they cross over.

that cost too much just put out landmines and this guy...

http://www.liberalrevolt.com/images/72.jpg

STRteg
02-13-2009, 12:02 PM
They wouldn't have to run and hide if they were back in their home country.

Tough fucking luck, there are few extraneous cases in which an illegal is here and its OK. This is not one of them. Do you know where his parent's live? I got $500 for a valid address.

What do you mean $500 for a valid address?

STRteg
02-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Your friend is just going to have to make his own way. He wouldn't be the first to do it, but it is possible.

Yeah i know everything will just have to work itself out i just hope he is ok

silversol
02-13-2009, 12:04 PM
i understand what you are saying strteg. but think what would happen if you or me were in mexico working illegaly what do you honestly think would happen?

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 12:06 PM
i understand what you are saying strteg. but think what would happen if you or me were in mexico working illegaly what do you honestly think would happen?something i wouldn't wanna imagine.

STRteg
02-13-2009, 12:08 PM
i understand what you are saying strteg. but think what would happen if you or me were in mexico working illegaly what do you honestly think would happen?

Oh believe im all for the deportation as i dont believe they should be here illegaly under any circumstance im not defending there right to be here but i will defend to the death that my friend had no choice in being here and that its not his fault he was here and its not his fault he has to run and hide and duck and dodge the laws,and thats its his perents fault.I mean he would tell me time and time again how he hated being here,and how he resented his parents for ever bringing him here which he is right they shouldnt have done that.

silversol
02-13-2009, 12:08 PM
something i wouldn't wanna imagine.

lets just say you would be begging to go to gwinnett county jail. do you think mexico would be worried about or rights or feelings? you would be luck to eat before your ass gets deported

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 12:10 PM
lets just say you would be begging to go to gwinnett county jail. do you think mexico would be worried about or rights or feelings? you would be luck to eat before your ass gets deportedo i know, i have seen documentaries about jails and prisons in mexico... i would rather live in a trench than there.

STRteg
02-13-2009, 12:11 PM
lets just say you would be begging to go to gwinnett county jail. do you think mexico would be worried about or rights or feelings? you would be luck to eat before your ass gets deported

Yeah your right

quickdodge®
02-13-2009, 12:14 PM
Yeah what is that? About 3 apartments worth? Later, QD.

silversol
02-13-2009, 12:16 PM
Yeah what is that? About 3 apartments worth? Later, QD.
lol maybe they pulled over a mini van

STRteg
02-13-2009, 12:20 PM
lol maybe they pulled over a mini van

:lmfao:

B18c1Turboed
02-13-2009, 12:20 PM
Not all where Mexicans. Their where some jamaicans, and Chinnesse also. So dont just blame the mexicans.

STRteg
02-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Not all where Mexicans. Their where some jamaicans, and Chinnesse also. So dont just blame the mexicans.

You do realize in this whole thread you are the only person who said anything about mexicans dont you? we could have been talking about a mini van full of chinese people which you spelt wrong btw

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Seems that they got rid of the fucks that deserved to get deported. Too bad that Gwinnett won't be able to deport any anymore. That small test only lasted til Feb. 7th.

quickdodge®
02-13-2009, 12:24 PM
which you spelt wrong btw

I think in Mandarin, it is spelled with two esses. Later, QD.

B18c1Turboed
02-13-2009, 12:26 PM
You do realize in this whole thread you are the only person who said anything about mexicans dont you? we could have been talking about a mini van full of chinese people which you spelt wrong btw

Sureeeeeeeeeeee u where!!! I can read between the lines!!!! :lmfao:

STRteg
02-13-2009, 12:29 PM
Sureeeeeeeeeeee u where!!! I can read between the lines!!!! :lmfao:

:lmao:

:ninja:...damn lines

STRteg
02-13-2009, 12:31 PM
I think in Mandarin, it is spelled with two esses. Later, QD.

Ok well i am uneducated when it comes to mandarin but:cheers: for the info

DieselNuts
02-13-2009, 12:34 PM
My sister works at the Gwinnett county jail. She was telling me about this. An officer asked on of the Mexicans when he would be back. He told him 2 weeks...

Deporting these pieces of shit isn't doing anything if the boarder patrol doesn't step their game up.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 12:35 PM
I say shoot on site when the are seen crossing illegally.

DieselNuts
02-13-2009, 12:37 PM
what did he get locked up for?

STRteg
02-13-2009, 12:37 PM
My sister works at the Gwinnett county jail. She was telling me about this. An officer asked on of the Mexicans when he would be back. He told him 2 weeks...

Deporting these pieces of shit isn't doing anything if the boarder patrol doesn't step their game up.

Yeah whats up with that? They really seem like they arent having difficulties getting over here

B18c1Turboed
02-13-2009, 12:38 PM
I think these police departments are stupid. Reason being, Gwinnett County Spent over 2 million dollars doing this. Right now when everyone is strapped for cash, you would think they could spend the money better. Like building a 50 million dollar baseball field!!!

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Haha, so many illegal fucks have gotten deported but I'm sure the majority of the will be back to Atlanta within the next few weeks.

Funny shit.

quickdodge®
02-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Gwinnett County Spent over 2 million dollars doing this.

Why shouldn't they do it? There was a nationwide BOGO sale going on for deportations. They called it DOGO (Deport One/Get One) deported free. Later, QD.

STRteg
02-13-2009, 12:41 PM
what did he get locked up for?

Well me and my girl took him up to his dads job to pick his dad up from work and were sitting behind the restaurant waiting for his dad to get off and gwinnett pulled up asking what we were doing and we told them we were waiting for his dad to get off work and they pulled me out of the car and ran my license and they pulled my friend and my girl out of the car and they started questioning us and saying there have been alot of break ins lately and stuff well when they searched us they found a rolled up blunt on my friend and they took him in and shortly after like a week or so they deported him or sent him with ice or whatever but he was charged with less than an ounce of marijuana

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 12:41 PM
I think these police departments are stupid. Reason being, Gwinnett County Spent over 2 million dollars doing this. Right now when everyone is strapped for cash, you would think they could spend the money better. Like building a 50 million dollar baseball field!!!
2 million dollars and they only deported 900 illegal mexicans?

STRteg
02-13-2009, 12:44 PM
2 million dollars and they only deported 900 illegal mexicans?

Yeah thats not good lol shoulda been a bigger number than that...

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 12:45 PM
2 million dollars was spent on this operation to deport illegal fucking wetbacks and only 900 were deported?

B18c1Turboed
02-13-2009, 12:51 PM
Funny thing to me is. that most countys are only doing this to get Fedreal money. They dont care about anything else but getting that grant for more money.

They just as bad as the banks!

4dmin
02-13-2009, 01:28 PM
900 of these would be far cheaper to get rid of the problem...

http://images.onyouriphone.com/Backgrounds/full/bullets.jpg

SampaGuy
02-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Its a shame the other inmates are american to start with, and therefore cannot be deported lol.

I do feel bad for the "226 driving without a license" though.

4dmin
02-13-2009, 01:37 PM
Its a shame the other inmates are american to start with, and therefore cannot be deported lol.

LOL honestly i'm with you we should pull a CASTRO and deport all of our inmates to mexico... i'll trade our inmates for the illegals we currently have. :lmfao:

DieselNuts
02-13-2009, 01:48 PM

not me. If they are driving w/o a license, the chances that they are driving w/o insurance is really good. If they hit your car w/theirs, guess who pays for the damage...better yet, what if they hit you and kill your loved one in the passenger seat?

I don't have the slightest remorse for illegals. If you want to live in America, the least you can do is become a fucking citizen.

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 01:50 PM
If you want to live in America, the least you can do is become a fucking citizen.
Like it's so easy. :rolleyes:

DieselNuts
02-13-2009, 01:50 PM
I never said it was easy

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 01:51 PM
I never said it was easybut it is the legal way. if we all have to follow the laws, why should some one from another country not have to follow them as well?

DieselNuts
02-13-2009, 01:52 PM
but it is the legal way.
exactly, and everyone knows, making a living is twice as hard when its legal.

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 01:52 PM
I never said it was easy
But you said; 'the least they could do is become a fucking citizen.'

You didn't add; 'although I know it's not easy. But they should atleast try to get started on the process or something.' BUT, YOU DIDN'T.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 01:53 PM
like me, i wouldn't mind sparking up a fat dubie from time to time. but i quit that a long time ago and don't do it because its illegal.

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 01:53 PM
exactly, and everyone knows, making a living is twice as hard when its legal.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha

lmfao, omg really? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

DieselNuts
02-13-2009, 01:56 PM
But you said; 'the least they could do is become a fucking citizen.'

You didn't add; 'although I know it's not easy. But they should atleast try to get started on the process or something.' BUT, YOU DIDN'T.
so, whats your point?

B18c1Turboed
02-13-2009, 01:58 PM
not me. If they are driving w/o a license, the chances that they are driving w/o insurance is really good. If they hit your car w/theirs, guess who pays for the damage...better yet, what if they hit you and kill your loved one in the passenger seat? .

Really??? Did you know all Insurance companies will insure an illegal. As long as they have a DL, it dont matter if its from another country. They can get insurance. I know more americans drive around with out insurance then i do mexicans.

They try to abide the law, so they dont get in trouble. Sure you have some that do commit murders and so forth, but when an American does that where do they run too? MExico!!!

thats funny why do most americans in hiding run to a country they hate so much!

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 02:00 PM
so, whats your point?
My point is that you're a fucking moron.

And a beaner like me could out smart you when it comes to any subject known to man.

The Ninja
02-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Too bad if its difficult. Just because something is hard doesn't mean you should pussy out and just opt out of it, and then bitch when you suffer the consequences of being a fuck.

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Too bad if its difficult. Just because something is hard doesn't mean you should pussy out and just opt out of it, and then bitch when you suffer the consequences of being a fuck.
Some illegals having been waiting for years to become a citizen. Some have been here since before you were born and are still illegal because the process is just way too long. Lucky for me I don't have to wait that long. :ninja:

SampaGuy
02-13-2009, 02:08 PM
not me. If they are driving w/o a license, the chances that they are driving w/o insurance is really good. If they hit your car w/theirs, guess who pays for the damage...better yet, what if they hit you and kill your loved one in the passenger seat?

You must not know any illegals personally. They are like the most careful drivers ever, for the exact reasons mentioned in this thread. They dont want to get caught.

I don't have the slightest remorse for illegals. If you want to live in America, the least you can do is become a fucking citizen.

If that was easy, sure. But this argument is a repost of a repost of a repost, so I wont even bother.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Yes it is hard, but not as hard as some of you would like to think or believe it to be. One of my closest friends grandparents came over here legally. They did everything and it only took them around a year. They are in there 70's btw. They had told me about everything you got to do, such as pay a fee take a few test and fill out a bunch of paper work. But they also told me that to them it was worth it.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 02:14 PM
http://www.uscitizenship.info/?ad=adword&keyword=citizenship6

The Ninja
02-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Some illegals having been waiting for years to become a citizen. Some have been here since before you were born and are still illegal because the process is just way too long. Lucky for me I don't have to wait that long. :ninja:

I understand, its not fair. Its just too god damn bad. There are plenty of cases of unfair shit, but that doesn't make it OK to bypass the system all together. To me, an illegal is an illegal is an illegal.

Just like its unfair alcohol is a legal distributed substance, whereas marijuana is illegal and will fuck over your career.

Fortunately for me, I was born here.
Unfortunately for them, they weren't.

A shoot to kill order on the border is drastic, but it seems we need some drastic measures to stop this shit.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 02:15 PM
I understand, its not fair. Its just too god damn bad. There are plenty of cases of unfair shit, but that doesn't make it OK to bypass the system all together. To me, an illegal is an illegal is an illegal.

Just like its unfair alcohol is a legal distributed substance, whereas marijuana is illegal and will fuck over your career.

Fortunately for me, I was born here.
Unfortunately for them, they weren't.

A shoot to kill order on the border is drastic, but it seems we need some drastic measures to stop this shit.I'm all for shoot to kill

DieselNuts
02-13-2009, 02:16 PM
Really??? Did you know all Insurance companies will insure an illegal. As long as they have a DL, it dont matter if its from another country. They can get insurance. I know more americans drive around with out insurance then i do mexicans.

I guess you missed the part about them driving w/o a license.

My point is that you're a fucking moron.

And a beaner like me could out smart you when it comes to any subject known to man.
I'm a fucking moron because I left out a part that anyone w/common sense would realize? You're right... :rolleyes:

The Ninja
02-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Maybe if they had a stage of tranquilizing people, and if it didn't show significant reduction, THEN a shoot-to-kill order.

_Christian_
02-13-2009, 02:18 PM

Umm, he was talking about those driving without a license. They don't have insurance. :doh:

DieselNuts
02-13-2009, 02:19 PM
You must not know any illegals personally. They are like the most careful drivers ever, for the exact reasons mentioned in this thread. They dont want to get caught.

If that was easy, sure. But this argument is a repost of a repost of a repost, so I wont even bother.
I hear you on both parts, but I have a few friends that have got in hit and runs with a person of foreign decent. Not saying that because they run they must be illegal, but that would be the most obvious reason.

SampaGuy
02-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Yes it is hard, but not as hard as some of you would like to think or believe it to be. One of my closest friends grandparents came over here legally. They did everything and it only took them around a year. They are in there 70's btw. They had told me about everything you got to do, such as pay a fee take a few test and fill out a bunch of paper work. But they also told me that to them it was worth it.

Ive gone through the process myself thank you.

Your friend's grandparents already had family legalized over here. That makes it easier. Also they probably came before 9/11/2001, and/or were not from Mexico but someplace like Canada or something. Or they were sponsored by an american company. And if none of these were true, than they waited 10 years or so on the waiting list. These are the only possible ways.

silversol
02-13-2009, 02:36 PM
lol
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218362

01CDMLUDER
02-13-2009, 04:12 PM
So did they raid the Home Depot parking lot or something?

redrumracer
02-13-2009, 05:17 PM
thats great, i think they should do this year round.

redrumracer
02-13-2009, 05:21 PM
Oh believe im all for the deportation as i dont believe they should be here illegaly under any circumstance im not defending there right to be here but i will defend to the death that my friend had no choice in being here and that its not his fault he was here and its not his fault he has to run and hide and duck and dodge the laws,and thats its his perents fault.I mean he would tell me time and time again how he hated being here,and how he resented his parents for ever bringing him here which he is right they shouldnt have done that.
it was also his choice to commit a crime and go to jail and get found out for what he was.

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 06:47 PM
2 million dollars was spent to deport 900 people was money VERY well spent. It saved the GA taxpayers 26.8 million dollars per year of incarceration. So figure half of those 915 spend 1 year locked up. It still saved 14.6 million PER YEAR.

How much are .22 rounds these days?

G.C
02-13-2009, 07:51 PM
You know its not cheap to FedEx illegal aliens to where ever they came from.

redrumracer
02-13-2009, 08:25 PM
You know its not cheap to FedEx illegal aliens to where ever they came from.
cheaper to ship em than house half of them in prison.

STRteg
02-13-2009, 10:27 PM
it was also his choice to commit a crime and go to jail and get found out for what he was.

dude please ... less than an ounce? get over yourself i'm sorry but im not going to let you talk bad about my friend,yeah he did fuck up and broke the law but he damn sure did it because he was 18 illegal or not we were all 18 once and everyone fucks up and makes mistakes the only difference with him is that now he has a way higher price to pay than someone who was born here

redrumracer
02-13-2009, 10:45 PM
dude please ... less than an ounce? get over yourself i'm sorry but im not going to let you talk bad about my friend,yeah he did fuck up and broke the law but he damn sure did it because he was 18 illegal or not we were all 18 once and everyone fucks up and makes mistakes the only difference with him is that now he has a way higher price to pay than someone who was born here
so 2 laws broken huh? not talking bad about him, his record does it for himself.

STRteg
02-13-2009, 11:32 PM
so 2 laws broken huh? not talking bad about him, his record does it for himself.

:rolleyes:

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Ive gone through the process myself thank you.

Your friend's grandparents already had family legalized over here. That makes it easier. Also they probably came before 9/11/2001, and/or were not from Mexico but someplace like Canada or something. Or they were sponsored by an american company. And if none of these were true, than they waited 10 years or so on the waiting list. These are the only possible ways.no they came in 02 or 03. no sponsorship from what i recall and they came from a small village town in Mexico. they still have family there that they go visit once a year if they have the money. thats good man more power to you. like i said before i am all for anyone wanting to better themselves, just do it legal like everyone else is supposed/has to..

Doppelgänger
02-14-2009, 11:58 AM

Oh booohoooo.... maybe if your friend hadn't been dumb enough to do something to get arrested......

I don't feel one bit of sympathy for any of the dipsh!ts getting deported. Maybe their damn plane will crash on the way back. Honestly, if you "parents brought you here", which i'm sure is a very small percentage of those who got rounded up for being flucking retarded, then you should know that you can take your own ass over to INS and get started and getting yourself legal. Obvously, someone was too stupid and lazy to do that and now they're outta here :w00t:

metrolsi
02-14-2009, 12:07 PM
Oh booohoooo.... maybe if your friend hadn't been dumb enough to do something to get arrested......

I don't feel one bit of sympathy for any of the dipsh!ts getting deported. Maybe their damn plane will crash on the way back. Honestly, if you "parents brought you here", which i'm sure is a very small percentage of those who got rounded up for being flucking retarded, then you should know that you can take your own ass over to INS and get started and getting yourself legal. Obvously, someone was too stupid and lazy to do that and now they're outta here :w00t:

acually its not at all like that... shit if it was that easy and simple don you think it would of been done....... do you know how hard is it to get a permit..... chingos of money.......

B18c1Turboed
02-14-2009, 12:10 PM

Wish it was that easy, As easy as your mom sleeping with her brother and making you!!! Thats was easy wasnt it!!!

metrolsi
02-14-2009, 12:14 PM
Wish it was that easy, Or easy of your mom sleeping with her brother and making you!!! Thats easy now wasnt it!!!

:idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb:
jajajajajajajaja........

redrumracer
02-14-2009, 01:21 PM

X2 on what ya said, one of my old roommates was brought over here illegally as a child and he went back and came here legally(along with his parents.)

vinayak
02-14-2009, 09:31 PM
Whats an illegal alien? That term is stupid. They are an effen criminal. Criminals should be delt with. I paid and went through the system to have my wife here. It is bullshit oh i dont want to wait(stay in your country), the process is to long(and you go to the front of the line because your special?), its to much money(if you cant afford it you dont need it).

I want a shoot to kill bill to pass. What it should have is a 90 day get the f#ck out or if caught you dead. Plane and simple.

i dont care who reads this and gets butthurt, this is a problem here.

G.C
02-14-2009, 09:58 PM
Whats an illegal alien? That term is stupid.

You're a fucking dumbass

STRteg
02-14-2009, 11:45 PM

lmfao i was going to bash you for being such a dumb fucking idiot but i'll let the rest of IA handle my light weight :taun:

Atlblkz06
02-15-2009, 12:44 AM
I dont get this though...

FACT: There are more illegal mexian immigrants than any other race.
So why is it racial profiling if they look more closely at Mexis? Its freakin supported by statistical data...

When was the last time you saw an illegal Indian or Arabian strolling around Home Depot looking for work? Yea.. ok then.

G.C
02-15-2009, 08:10 AM

So why is it racial profiling if they look more closely at Mexis? Its freakin supported by statistical data...

When was the last time you saw an illegal Indian or Arabian strolling around Home Depot looking for work? Yea.. ok then.

Who said bout indians or arabians? lol jp with you

But i think there talking bout the other hispanic race. Like coloumbian,puerto rican,etc. To me, there all the same. Like how everyone says all asian are chinese, well to me all hispanics are mexicans.

metrolsi
02-15-2009, 10:26 AM
Whats an illegal alien? That term is stupid. They are an effen criminal. Criminals should be delt with. I paid and went through the system to have my wife here. It is bullshit oh i dont want to wait(stay in your country), the process is to long(and you go to the front of the line because your special?), its to much money(if you cant afford it you dont need it).

I want a shoot to kill bill to pass. What it should have is a 90 day get the f#ck out or if caught you dead. Plane and simple.

i dont care who reads this and gets butthurt, this is a problem here.

it really depends how you married her to fix her papers.... if you were legal here and then met her her and married then she has a betteer and faster way of becoming legal in the states...... its really weird what you said couse for you to be legal you had to have spent a decent amount of time in the states, so how is it that you met her were shes from????

metrolsi
02-15-2009, 10:28 AM

yeah but hispanics didnt blow up the world trade towers hommie........

quickdodge®
02-15-2009, 10:37 AM
yeah but hispanics didnt blow up the world trade towers hommie........

What's a "hommie?" Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-15-2009, 10:49 AM
What's a "hommie?" Later, QD.

SORRY ITS HOMIE..........OOPS...........

hope this helps..............

Homie

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homie#column-one), search (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homie#searchInput)
For the In Living Color (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Living_Color) character, see Homey the Clown (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homey_the_Clown). For the band, see Homie (band) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homie_(band)).
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f8/Wiktionary-logo-en.svg/40px-Wiktionary-logo-en.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D:Special:Search/Homie)Look up homie (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Special:Search/homie) in
Wiktionary (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiktionary), the free dictionary.Homie (much less frequently, homey), is a contraction of the American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States) slang (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slang) word "homeboy (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/homeboy)" which became prevalent among some of the youth in Latino and African American communities starting in the late 1960s and continuing up to the present, particularly in the hip hop (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop) subculture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subculture).

Another common contraction of the word homeboy is holmes.

An interesting historic musical footnote is the use of the word "homie" by Ella Mae Morse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ella_Mae_Morse) in the original hit version of the classic song "House of Blue Lights" in 1946. At the beginning of the song she says, "what's that homie?" to Freddie (Freddie Slack (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Slack), the writer of the song). Ella Mae Morse was white.

In the hip hop subculture the homeboy image is huge for artists and audiences. They always need to appear "hip" and "fresh" with their attitudes, clothing, and jewelry. The inspiration for this homeboy image can be easily traced to Malcolm X (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X), who also rebelled against a tradition perceived as ineffectual.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homie#cite_note-autogenerated1-0) It has been argued that hip-hop has redefined the homeboy by providing him with functions that contradict society's view of him. Manthia Diawara (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manthia_Diawara), author of "Homeboy Cosmopolitan", writes, "Hip-hop culture gives aesthetic pleasure through ironic and parodic play with mainstream images of black people"[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homie#cite_note-autogenerated1-0). Diawara argues that hip-hop permits the creation of a new image of black cultures, because it sharply turns against preconceived notions of African-American society and allows for the creation of a new image of black Americans. This image of staying hip is always evolving with new dress styles and sayings. The referenced website gives ten ways to stay hip every week, they change drastically week to week. [2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homie#cite_note-1)

In 1992 a Latino rap hip hop group released "Homies" on their "Hip Hop Locos" album. The music lyrics best describe what a "Homie" is in the Latino community. The "hip and fresh" image is less important than the relationship between each other or groups of friends. The status of "Homie" is considered as "My best friend." or "Someone I can trust.". As in, "This is my Homie Dark Alex, we've known each other since grade school." Or, "I won't be around this afternoon. But, you can give the money to my Homie James. He'll give it to me later when I see him."

A Mexican/Mexican American slang Weard created in East Los Angeles with the cholo style generation coming out in the early 1900s can also be traced back to fact based films like 1975-1978 based Boulevard Nights (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Boulevard_Nights&action=edit&redlink=1) or 1972-1984 based film Blood In Blood Out (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_In_Blood_Out)/Bound By Honor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bound_By_Honor) or 1940s-1959 based film American Me (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Me).

quickdodge®
02-15-2009, 11:08 AM
I know what a homie is. I'm from the Land of the the origin of the word.

I asked you what a "hommie" was. I guess I should have have realized it was yet another in your long list of butchered English words. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-15-2009, 11:19 AM
thats not possible for an asshole like you to be from la......
im from la, were it all started..... huntington park....

sorry i dont meet your expectations it typing, DUDE...lol

I asked you what a "hommie" was. I guess I should have have realized it was yet another in your long list of butchered English words. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-15-2009, 11:24 AM
thats not possible for an asshole like you to be from la......
im from la, were it all started..... huntington park....

I'm only an asshole to morons who've been bested by me. Remember that. Sorry, but LBC is where it's at. Loma Vista and Magnolia Ave.

sorry i dont meet your expectations it typing, DUDE...lol

Don't sweat it. I don't expect you to. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-15-2009, 11:25 AM

I asked you what a "hommie" was. I guess I should HAVE HAVE realized it was yet another in your long list of butchered English words. Later, QD.

jaja, you fuck up typing to, dude......

metrolsi
02-15-2009, 11:26 AM
I'm only an asshole to morons who've been bested by me. Remember that. Sorry, but LBC is where it's at. Loma Vista and Magnolia Ave.

Don't sweat it. I don't expect you to. Later, QD.

what ever floats your boat SURFER DUDE.........lol..........

quickdodge®
02-15-2009, 11:32 AM
what ever floats your boat SURFER DUDE.........lol..........

Call me what you want, but I'll always be above you no matter what. So ride with that and call it a loss and a day. Move on to something that will make you look less like an idiot. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Call me what you want, but I'll always be above you no matter what. So ride with that and call it a loss and a day. Move on to something that will make you look less like an idiot. Later, QD.

you know what, it sounds just like the post you put yesterday.... and after your post, you never logged on.......

so i guess your saying bye in your own terms........lol........

ok beach boy.................later dude............

G.C
02-15-2009, 11:40 AM
He called you a surfer dude? lol

Edit* now beach boy. AHAHAHHAHA awesome.

quickdodge®
02-15-2009, 11:46 AM
you know what, it sounds just like the post you put yesterday.... and after your post, you never logged on.......

I'm here aren't I? You never said anything to repudiate me so there was no need to respond. I prove to you that you're nothing more than a cesspool of idiocy and that I am greater than you'll ever be and I move on and suggest to you to do the same. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-15-2009, 11:52 AM
I'm here aren't I? You never said anything to repudiate me so there was no need to respond. I prove to you that you're nothing more than a cesspool of idiocy and that I am greater than you'll ever be and I move on and suggest to you to do the same. Later, QD.

yeah just couse i called you out again...... you dont prove shit......

becarful there, your head might just explode couse your so intelligent...... and then you wont be able to ride the waves DUDE......

you know what cock-deisel,insane in da branie lookin ass, i suggest you go see dr.phil or some thing....... you have some real issues mo-fo....

quickdodge®
02-15-2009, 11:57 AM
yeah just couse i called you out again...... you dont prove shit......

In order for you to have called me out "again," you would have had to have called me out once before. That's not happened.

becarful there, your head might just explode couse your so intelligent....

It's almost happened before. But I have a remedy for that situation. I just find a dumbass to unload a lot of my knowledge on it my head swells back down some. Good thing you showed up on here, huh?

you know what cock-deisel,insane in da branie lookin ass, i suggest you go see dr.phil or some thing....... you have some real issues mo-fo....

Are you really this stupid or do you misspell 67% of the English language on purpose. I mean holy Mary, Mother of QD, you are one fucking dumb mother fucker. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-15-2009, 12:01 PM
In order for you to have called me out "again," you would have had to have called me out once before. That's not happened.

It's almost happened before. But I have a remedy for that situation. I just find a dumbass to unload a lot of my knowledge on it my head swells back down some. Good thing you showed up on here, huh?

Are you really this stupid or do you misspell 67% of the English language on purpose. I mean holy Mary, Mother of QD, you are one fucking dumb mother fucker. Later, QD.

and you my surfer dude biatch are........................

2008 MAS PUTO WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNER.......................LOL ...........

silversol
02-15-2009, 12:02 PM
QD > illegal alien

quickdodge®
02-15-2009, 12:04 PM
QD > illegal alien

100%. +75 to you, sir. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-15-2009, 12:07 PM
100%. +75 to you, sir. Later, QD.

and im 100% sure you got but fucked by your red neck daddy........

SORRY MY WERO SURFER DUDES........... ME IS FROM USA......LOL.........

metrolsi
02-15-2009, 12:36 PM
every time i bring up him being rapped he does not answer...........jajajajajaja.........

Atlblkz06
02-16-2009, 12:34 AM
QD - you distracted them from calling me racist which is what I was shooting for. Damn you lol

Later homie! :lmfao: