PDA

View Full Version : Friday Discussion... (illegals in america)

4dmin
02-13-2009, 08:01 AM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/09/16-illegals-sue-arizona-rancher/

An Arizona man who has waged a 10-year campaign to stop a flood of illegal immigrants from crossing his property is being sued by 16 Mexican nationals who accuse him of conspiring to violate their civil rights when he stopped them at gunpoint on his ranch on the U.S.-Mexico border.

I heard this a few weeks ago and it was just posted in the politics section. Weigh in and post up what you think. :cheers: I heard they are suing him for 32$ million and his ranch is worth 34$ million.

SuperChicken
02-13-2009, 08:11 AM
The man was simply defending his property from illegal entry. He has that right. The fact that they were illegally entering the country is irrelevant. And the fact that they filed this suit just shows that illegal immigrants got BALLS.http://ganjataz.com/01smileys/images/smileys/IsaidNo.gif

AirMax95
02-13-2009, 08:14 AM
This should not be an issue, nor wasting tax dollars for this trial.

one word = ILLEGAL!

WTF? What allows them to even make a case for this? Rights? What rights?

one word = ILLEGAL!

4dmin
02-13-2009, 08:14 AM
The man was simply defending his property from illegal entry. He has that right. The fact that they were illegally entering the country is irrelevant. And the fact that they filed this suit just shows that illegal immigrants got BALLS.http://ganjataz.com/01smileys/images/smileys/IsaidNo.gif

Its crazy this guy to me is an American Hero he has captured more than 12,000 illegals and handed them over to boarder patrol :cheers:. The guy should be give a medal and his own battalion b/c obviously he is doing more justice for this country then the fuck heads in Washington who seem to think this isn't a problem. :2up:

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2009, 08:16 AM
The man was simply defending his property from illegal entry. He has that right. The fact that they were illegally entering the country is irrelevant.

That's the way I saw it. Unwanted trespassing. Whether it be a white or black or Asian or anyone, he had that right to protect his property, I think. Whether it was on the border of the country or over here in the subdivision I live in. It doesn't matter. If they win, the US is done for. Later, QD.

rizzler
02-13-2009, 08:21 AM
That's the way I saw it. Unwanted trespassing. Whether it be a white or black or Asian or anyone, he had that right to protect his property, I think. Whether it was on the border of the country or over here in the subdivision I live in. It doesn't matter. If they win, the US is done for. Later, QD.

I agree 100 %
The man was only protecting his property due to past illegals coming in, leaving his property in shambles and they even broke into his house at least once. He should win in court.

AirMax95
02-13-2009, 08:22 AM
$32 million my ass, lol.

again....ILLEGALS. They do not have the same rights as U.S. citizens, they tresspassed on U.S. soil, and they tresspassed/vandalized a mans property.

$32 million, What the Hail?

SiRed94
02-13-2009, 08:24 AM
From the article, it just sounds like he is bitter from a few past experiences with them. However, illegals don't have rights and should not be granted access to the whole court process. If they want all that, they should go through the correct procedures to become a citizen. And technically, I don't know if holding them at gunpoint is justifiable especially if he was not threatened in any way. However, I am one of those people that does not have a problem with illegal immigration. The reason I don't care is because, you cannot stop it and it does have several benefits. I think holding them at gunpoint and turning them in to authorities was definitely a bit overboard. And the 30k spent on motion sensors is ridiculous, they could've spent that on putting up fences around the property. He should know by now that he can't stop it and just deal with it. Or atleast just force them off his property. Because, as soon as they get back home, they are just going to cross right back over.

4dmin
02-13-2009, 08:39 AM
From the article, it just sounds like he is bitter from a few past experiences with them. However, illegals don't have rights and should not be granted access to the whole court process. If they want all that, they should go through the correct procedures to become a citizen. And technically, I don't know if holding them at gunpoint is justifiable especially if he was not threatened in any way. However, I am one of those people that does not have a problem with illegal immigration. The reason I don't care is because, you cannot stop it and it does have several benefits. I think holding them at gunpoint and turning them in to authorities was definitely a bit overboard. And the 30k spent on motion sensors is ridiculous, they could've spent that on putting up fences around the property. He should know by now that he can't stop it and just deal with it. Or atleast just force them off his property. Because, as soon as they get back home, they are just going to cross right back over.

They are going to keep crossing until we start taking force. I think this country is on a slippery slope with this problem. Illegals need to be treated like criminals b/c they are. If you get a DUI should you be able to keep your license and go on driving drunk? If you steal from a department store should you be able to keep stealing? No! I have a feeling that would could see some major backlash in the near future over illegals. They are lucky they weren't shot and he should have every right to do such since they are breaking into his house and destroying his property.

C-loS109
02-13-2009, 08:45 AM
i have mixed feeling about this, i for one got here from colombia around 6-7 years ago legally and now i am a citizen. some get here legally but never go back making them illegal. mexicans arent the only illegal immigrants in this country so i dont know why everybody has such a hate towards them eventhough they perform the jobs most of us dont think of doing. but on the other hand they are taking from the ones that are supposed to be here. both natives and immigrants. the guy had all the rights to hold them at gun point, i even think he has the right to shoot them, right? if im wrong correct me. like i said i have mixed feelings about this and i dont think there is ever going to be an agreenment about this subject.

but one thing is for sure, like QD said, the guy was only protecting his property and it doesnt matter where it happens. he shouldnt be in the positions he is in.

C-loS109
02-13-2009, 08:48 AM
They are going to keep crossing until we start taking force. I think this country is on a slippery slope with this problem. Illegals need to be treated like criminals b/c they are. If you get a DUI should you be able to keep your license and go on driving drunk? If you steal from a department store should you be able to keep stealing? No! I have a feeling that would could see some major backlash in the near future over illegals. They are lucky they weren't shot and he should have every right to do such since they are breaking into his house and destroying his property.
i think gwinnett county is taking force, i go to buford hwy almost everyday to go to work with dad, and i now have to take my citizenship because they are doing road blocks and stoping more people for small traffic violazitons just to catch illegal immigrants so they can be turned into immigration, before they would just get a slap in their hands.

Vteckidd
02-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Thats like a burglar suing cause he broke into a house and fell on a knife.

THe illegal act negates their rights, they will not win

Vteckidd
02-13-2009, 08:56 AM
And if i understand correctly its private property, they are trespassing

4dmin
02-13-2009, 09:02 AM

You never know in this country there have been people do similar situations and win. Lady sued McDonalds b/c the coffee was hot, Guy sued RV b/c they didn't state in manual it didn't have autopilot ;)

Don't get me wrong I have no problem w/ people wanting to come here and work. But I believe we have laws for a reason. What if terrorist are coming over the same boarders illegals are? Basically we as americans need to demand more from our gov to enforce such laws and security to protect its CITIZENS. When I travel abroad I don't feel entitled b/c I am American. I abide by the laws set forth by the their gov.

Vteckidd
02-13-2009, 09:13 AM
you are right, dumber things have happened. I dont see how you can argue he violated their civil rights (which i believe they have), when they were ILLEGALLY TRESPASSING on his land.

I mean if they did win, that means pretty much Illegals can do whatever they want when they cross the border. you can argue that border patrol is violating their rights etc.

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2009, 09:29 AM

There have been many, many cases where that "burglar" won. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
02-13-2009, 09:34 AM
There have been many, many cases where that "burglar" won. Later, QD.
oh i know, but the precedent this would set would be unheard of.

Even if the WIN, the supreme court will over-rule it

SuperChicken
02-13-2009, 09:35 AM
you are right, dumber things have happened. I dont see how you can argue he violated their civil rights (which i believe they have), when they were ILLEGALLY TRESPASSING on his land.

I mean if they did win, that means pretty much Illegals can do whatever they want when they cross the border. you can argue that border patrol is violating their rights etc.

I agree. The fact that this suit has even been brought sets a very dangerous precedent. I don't know the laws in NM, but here I have the right to kill someone who violates my home in order to protect my life and property. The rancher should have the same right, particularly with the history he's had will illegal aliens.

4dmin
02-13-2009, 09:36 AM
oh i know, but the precedent this would set would be unheard of.

Even if the WIN, the supreme court will over-rule it

Actually we may want them them to win b/c if supreme court over-rules then it would get everything like this tossed out in the future immediately :goodjob:

90_ACCORD
02-13-2009, 09:38 AM
yeah if there illegal they shouldnt even be able to file a case. if anything they just admitted they were illegal so they should be sent out of the country.

90_ACCORD
yeah if there illegal they shouldnt even be able to file a case. if anything they just admitted they were illegal so they should be sent out of the country.

90_ACCORD

Vteckidd
02-13-2009, 09:39 AM
The MceeDees coffee thing, i can see how they lost, hear me out.

They had a product that was WELL ABOVE the recommended serving temperature. IIRC the "normal" serving temp for hot coffee was like 135-140 deg F. The lady was served it at 180 Degrees. It spilled in her lap, gave her 3rd degree burns on her vagina, and she had to undergo reconstructive surgery and a bunch of other stuff IIRC.

Now was she stupid of spilling it? of course. Could the same damage have been done if the coffee was at 130-140 degrees? Doctors said it wouldnt have been as bad nor near the amount of damage done.

Was Mcdonalds NEGLIGENT, thats a tough call. I mean if you serve HOT SOUP and someone burns their tongue did you intend for them to burn themselves? Well if you are supposed to serve that soup at 100 degrees and its at 150 degrees, then you fucked up.

Im not saying its right, but i can see where mceedees lost.

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 09:53 AM
I agree with whoever said this guy should get a medal. The border patrol also needs to set up a damn station on his property as it seems to be the only area that is even marginally secure. I can also assure that NM laws on shooting trespassers are going to be MUCH more lenient that they are in GA. Hell, I would have thrown him a aprty if he shot and killed all of them . . well, all but 1 and send him back to mexico to relay the story to others.

Kinda reminds me of Black Jack Pershing in the Philipines. He had a problem with muslim terrorists there. He captured about a dozen of them at some point and they were sentenced to be executed. All but 1 were shot with bullets that spent the night soacking in pig's blood. The last one he let go. There was not a single other attack by muslims aginst US intrests in the remaining time he was there.

G.C
02-13-2009, 10:02 AM
There's no way they will win.

VegetaRules
02-13-2009, 10:08 AM
so i dont know why everybody has such a hate towards them eventhough they perform the jobs most of us dont think of doing.

Okay, now this is the statement I hate the most whenever this topic is brought up. Americans would do all these job illegals do, we just won't do them for $5 an hour, because we pay taxes on it, while illegals don't!!

I hate that shyt, I'd mow a mofo's grass if he paid properly, but most illegals don't, since you're not paying taxes, you can "bring down" the proper payscale for these " jobsmost Americans won't do".

The best way to put it is like this. Mowing 10 acres per se' is a $15 per hour job. The owner of set property knows that, so he sends out job position. 3 people apply; 1 African-American, 1 White person, & 1 hispanic.

The white & black people KNOW the jobs worth $15, but the hispanic guy says " hey, I'll do it for $8 & bring a friend who'll do it for $6. Naturally the guys going for the cheaper alternatives.

So now his buddies see they can get cheap labor, now all of a sudden $8 is the going rate for that job, when it should be closer to $13-14 whatever. That's where I have the biggest problem.

The illegal ones are just happy to be here making money, since they take most of it & send it home to rebuild their house, or buy a house, ect. So they deflate the job market, & make jobs that used to be paid higher lower, so only they can really afford to do it, because again, no taxes, the workers in US pay for the health insurance as well.

So it's not just as simple as saying " oh we'll do what you Amreicans won't do".....Vegeta

C-loS109
02-13-2009, 10:21 AM
so i dont know why everybody has such a hate towards them eventhough they perform the jobs most of us dont think of doing.

Okay, now this is the statement I hate the most whenever this topic is brought up. Americans would do all these job illegals do, we just won't do them for $5 an hour, because we pay taxes on it, while illegals don't!!

I hate that shyt, I'd mow a mofo's grass if he paid properly, but most illegals don't, since you're not paying taxes, you can "bring down" the proper payscale for these " jobsmost Americans won't do".

The best way to put it is like this. Mowing 10 acres per se' is a $15 per hour job. The owner of set property knows that, so he sends out job position. 3 people apply; 1 African-American, 1 White person, & 1 hispanic.

The white & black people KNOW the jobs worth $15, but the hispanic guy says " hey, I'll do it for $8 & bring a friend who'll do it for $6. Naturally the guys going for the cheaper alternatives.

So now his buddies see they can get cheap labor, now all of a sudden $8 is the going rate for that job, when it should be closer to $13-14 whatever. That's where I have the biggest problem.

The illegal ones are just happy to be here making money, since they take most of it & send it home to rebuild their house, or buy a house, ect. So they deflate the job market, & make jobs that used to be paid higher lower, so only they can really afford to do it, because again, no taxes, the workers in US pay for the health insurance as well.

So it's not just as simple as saying " oh we'll do what you Amreicans won't do".....Vegeta

1 u fail at quoting and 2 if u had a little bit of reading comprehension u wouldve read this so u have now wasted ur time. and made me waste mine too

they perform the jobs most of us dont think of doing. but on the other hand they are taking from the ones that are supposed to be here. both natives and immigrants.

4dmin
02-13-2009, 10:28 AM

:cheers: Well put - that is the worst excuse i've ever heard. Gov is going to have to weigh on this some time in the near future b/c the problem is growing.

VegetaRules
02-13-2009, 10:30 AM
1 u fail at quoting and 2 if u had a little bit of reading comprehension u wouldve read this so u have now wasted ur time. and made me waste mine too

Ooooo, I guess you told me huh? I read exactly what you said. Whether you added that at the end or not, the prevailing thought was " we do what y'll won't do". Period, it's the 1st thing that comes out of an illegals mouth whenever this subject is brought up.

It was also the 1st thing that came out of your mouth as well, which was the entire point. Had you prefaced it by saying "but on the other hand they are taking from the ones that are supposed to be here. both natives and immigrants.", then we wouldn't have a problem.

Also I don't care if you felt your time was wasted, this is my opinion, just like yours is yours. I know exactly what I meant & what I said. Also, let's please not get into compairing brain cells son, you'd lose horribly & it wouldn't be close....Vegeta

Friggintitsman
02-13-2009, 10:45 AM
I say fuck em. They are not citizens they are illegal immigrants. They can get citizenship just like anyone else, but they just have to go through the proper channels.

I'm all for someone wanting to come here and better themselves, but this is getting out of hand.

Friggintitsman
02-13-2009, 10:47 AM
Sterilize them and send them back home.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 11:48 AM
i say shoot them. because win this case or not they'll try it again. next time around they might make a plot to kill the farmer.

AirMax95
02-13-2009, 11:50 AM
How are they allowed to bring forth a trial? Does anyone know?

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 11:51 AM
^ there are loop holes in every law.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 11:54 AM
16 illegals sue Arizona rancher
Claim violation of rights as they crossed his land
Jerry Seper (Contact)
Monday, February 9, 2009

An Arizona man who has waged a 10-year campaign to stop a flood of illegal immigrants from crossing his property is being sued by 16 Mexican nationals who accuse him of conspiring to violate their civil rights when he stopped them at gunpoint on his ranch on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Roger Barnett, 64, began rounding up illegal immigrants in 1998 and turning them over to the U.S. Border Patrol, he said, after they destroyed his property, killed his calves and broke into his home.

His Cross Rail Ranch near Douglas, Ariz., is known by federal and county law enforcement authorities as "the avenue of choice" for immigrants seeking to enter the United States illegally.

Trial continues Monday in the federal lawsuit, which seeks $32 million in actual and punitive damages for civil rights violations, the infliction of emotional distress and other crimes. Also named are Mr. Barnett's wife, Barbara, his brother, Donald, and Larry Dever, sheriff in Cochise County, Ariz., where the Barnetts live. The civil trial is expected to continue until Friday.

The lawsuit is based on a March 7, 2004, incident in a dry wash on the 22,000-acre ranch, when he approached a group of illegal immigrants while carrying a gun and accompanied by a large dog.

Attorneys for the immigrants - five women and 11 men who were trying to cross illegally into the United States - have accused Mr. Barnett of holding the group captive at gunpoint, threatening to turn his dog loose on them and saying he would shoot anyone who tried to escape.

The immigrants are represented at trial by the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF), which also charged that Sheriff Dever did nothing to prevent Mr. Barnett from holding their clients at "gunpoint, yelling obscenities at them and kicking one of the women."

In the lawsuit, MALDEF said Mr. Barnett approached the group as the immigrants moved through his property, and that he was carrying a pistol and threatening them in English and Spanish. At one point, it said, Mr. Barnett's dog barked at several of the women and he yelled at them in Spanish, "My dog is hungry and he's hungry for buttocks."

The lawsuit said he then called his wife and two Border Patrol agents arrived at the site. It also said Mr. Barnett acknowledged that he had turned over 12,000 illegal immigrants to the Border Patrol since 1998.

In March, U.S. District Judge John Roll rejected a motion by Mr. Barnett to have the charges dropped, ruling there was sufficient evidence to allow the matter to be presented to a jury. Mr. Barnett's attorney, David Hardy, had argued that illegal immigrants did not have the same rights as U.S. citizens.

Mr. Barnett told The Washington Times in a 2002 interview that he began rounding up illegal immigrants after they started to vandalize his property, northeast of Douglas along Arizona Highway 80. He said the immigrants tore up water pumps, killed calves, destroyed fences and gates, stole trucks and broke into his home.

Some of his cattle died from ingesting the plastic bottles left behind by the immigrants, he said, adding that he installed a faucet on an 8,000-gallon water tank so the immigrants would stop damaging the tank to get water.

Mr. Barnett said some of the ranch´s established immigrant trails were littered with trash 10 inches deep, including human waste, used toilet paper, soiled diapers, cigarette packs, clothes, backpacks, empty 1-gallon water bottles, chewing-gum wrappers and aluminum foil - which supposedly is used to pack the drugs the immigrant smugglers give their "clients" to keep them running.

He said he carried a pistol during his searches for the immigrants and had a rifle in his truck "for protection" against immigrant and drug smugglers, who often are armed.

A former Cochise County sheriff´s deputy who later was successful in the towing and propane business, Mr. Barnett spent $30,000 on electronic sensors, which he has hidden along established trails on his ranch. He searches the ranch for illegal immigrants in a pickup truck, dressed in a green shirt and camouflage hat, with his handgun and rifle, high-powered binoculars and a walkie-talkie.

His sprawling ranch became an illegal-immigration highway when the Border Patrol diverted its attention to several border towns in an effort to take control of the established ports of entry. That effort moved the illegal immigrants to the remote areas of the border, including the Cross Rail Ranch.

"This is my land. I´m the victim here," Mr. Barnett said. "When someone´s home and loved ones are in jeopardy and the government seemingly can´t do anything about it, I feel justified in taking matters into my own hands. And I always watch my back."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...izona-rancher/

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 12:02 PM
http://www.desertinvasion.us/invasion_pictures/invasion_barnett.html

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 12:02 PM
How are they allowed to bring forth a trial? Does anyone know?

You dont have to be a US citizen to file a civil suit in American courts. You only have to have council that is licensed to work in the state and file the suit in the correct juristiction. Once those 2 criteria are met, it becomes a question of interpretation, which is something that no one can predict. The sad thing is that this rancher is goingo have to spend a huge sum of money to defend himself against this, even though 99% of sane Americans would see it for what it is, a frivilous lawsuit.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 12:36 PM
This is where the US gov't will hit the brick wall. Because if they win this one, a shit load will follow.

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 12:43 PM
the govt MUST do something about this. Win or lose this will hurt the US. Unless our southern border is locked down this country will NEVER be safe from terrorism. Any one with a couple grand can be rbought through the border with anything they want. I have a feeling that it wont take long before someone finds a way to get either a bio, chemical or nuke weapon though that.

AirMax95
02-13-2009, 12:44 PM
You dont have to be a US citizen to file a civil suit in American courts. You only have to have council that is licensed to work in the state and file the suit in the correct juristiction. Once those 2 criteria are met, it becomes a question of interpretation, which is something that no one can predict. The sad thing is that this rancher is goingo have to spend a huge sum of money to defend himself against this, even though 99% of sane Americans would see it for what it is, a frivilous lawsuit.

Damn, I learned something new. I am guessing that there is no way to toss the case if it makes NO FREAKING SENSE? After this, the rancher is not going to be happy. The next illegals may not be so lucky to just get turned over at gun point.

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 12:48 PM
A lot of illegals pay taxes.

Why shouldn't they have the same rights as Americans?

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 12:54 PM
Damn, I learned something new. I am guessing that there is no way to toss the case if it makes NO FREAKING SENSE? After this, the rancher is not going to be happy. The next illegals may not be so lucky to just get turned over at gun point.

The US BAR or the legislature needs to enact some type of law against frivilous lawsuits. These types of suits are getting more and more common as people are winning them. Eventually there needs to be some common sense law enacted to shield people and companies from the huge defense costs. The problem is, no one in congress would EVER be willing do this because it will be called an attack against people in their fight against corporations that are out to abuse them.

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 12:57 PM
A lot of illegals pay taxes.

Why shouldn't they have the same rights as Americans?

How about because they arent Americas, they are criminals?

Illegals have FAR too many rights as it is. If the US was any other country they would not be treated NEARLY as well as they are here.

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 01:15 PM
How about because they arent Americas, they are criminals?

Illegals have FAR too many rights as it is. If the US was any other country they would not be treated NEARLY as well as they are here.
Plain and simple: Illegals get taxed just like everyone else. When some lazy poor fat american(black or white) gets laid off and have nothing going for them they file for unemployment and get money back from the government. Do illegal immigrants? No they fucking don't! Every project in any state that you stay in is is also provided by 'illegal immingrants.' Health Insurance - also provided by 'illegal immingrants.'

I mean if we weren't paying taxes then all the bickering that you fucksticks are doing might mean something. But we do so everyone is pretty much just wasting their time.

4dmin
02-13-2009, 01:21 PM
Plain and simple: Illegals get taxed just like everyone else. When some lazy poor fat american(black or white) gets laid off and have nothing going for them they file for unemployment and get money back from the government. Do illegal immigrants? No they fucking don't! Every project in any state that you stay in is is also provided by 'illegal immingrants.'

I mean if we weren't paying taxes then all the bickering that you fucksticks are doing might mean something. But we do so everyone is pretty much just wasting their time.

i don't count paying sales taxes to be good enough to stay here... illegals use gov services just as much and don't have to pay sh!t. why do you think grady and hospitals like that are having such financial problems? why don't we just turn people away who can't prove they are legal citizens? how about all of the people hit or injured by illegals who have no car insurance?

this shouldn't even be up for discussion b/c they are breaking the law.

SLOWR/T
02-13-2009, 01:25 PM
I get so enraged reading about this. Id like to find a email address for U.S. District Judge John Roll.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Plain and simple: Illegals get taxed just like everyone else. When some lazy poor fat american(black or white) gets laid off and have nothing going for them they file for unemployment and get money back from the government. Do illegal immigrants? No they fucking don't! Every project in any state that you stay in is is also provided by 'illegal immingrants.' Health Insurance - also provided by 'illegal immingrants.'

I mean if we weren't paying taxes then all the bickering that you fucksticks are doing might mean something. But we do so everyone is pretty much just wasting their time.The only way i could think of them paying taxes would be under a fake SSN. therefore; them their selves aren't technically paying taxes.

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 01:27 PM
i don't count paying sales taxes to be good enough to stay here... illegals use gov services just as much and don't have to pay sh!t. why do you think grady and hospitals like that are having such financial problems? why don't we just turn people away who can't prove they are legal citizens? how about all of the people hit or injured by illegals who have no car insurance?

this shouldn't even be up for discussion b/c they are breaking the law.
What I'm saying is that if illegals are still getting taxed like every other american then why shouldn't they have the same rights? Of course I don't mean the same but atleast some rights. It wouldn't hurt and could possibly help the the country in the future. :tongue1:
I have a problem with illegals driving with no car insurance too. I have insurance, I claim my taxes and I'm the whitest mexican anyone will ever met. I'm a Mexican-American.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 01:29 PM
I wouldn't believe these illegals that got caught and now are trying to sue this guy were paying taxes. just a hunch.

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 01:29 PM
The only way i could think of them paying taxes would be under a fake SSN. therefore; them their selves aren't technically paying taxes.
You're fucking stupid.

Lemme guess, some imaginary faith addict is paying all that money everyday? Instead of the hard working beaner?

4dmin
02-13-2009, 01:32 PM
What I'm saying is that if illegals are still getting taxed like every other american then why shouldn't they have the same rights? Of course I don't mean the same but atleast some rights. It wouldn't hurt and could possibly help the the country in the future. :tongue1:
I have a problem with illegals driving with no car insurance too. I have insurance, I claim my taxes and I'm the whitest mexican anyone will ever met. I'm a Mexican-American.

I personally don't have anything wrong with illegals other than they break they law and cost us trillions in lost taxes and in services.... the easiest solution is bring home troops from iraq and station them along the boarder w/ shoot to kill orders. Any illegal here gets to stay if they step out of line once we dispose of them including their children.

there are lots of things we need to do w/ our own people let alone illegals... gov leeches who live off of welfare, food stamps, etc w/o trying to better them selves should be sterilized. there is nothing better than someone pulling up in a new 50+k vehicle to pick up their medicine for their child on PEACHCARE :2up:

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 01:33 PM
the only way they could be illegal and pay taxes would be to have a stolen or fake ssn.

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 01:36 PM
I personally don't have anything wrong with illegals other than they break they law and cost us trillions in lost taxes and in services.... the easiest solution is bring home troops from iraq and station them along the boarder w/ shoot to kill orders. Any illegal here gets to stay if they step out of line once we dispose of them including their children.
I don't know about shoot to kill because that might just cause future riots and possible issues between Mexico and the US. I agree though, with the 'any illegals here get to stay' part. BUT, as for the 'if they step out of line ONCE we dispose of them and their children.' Seems a little too extreme imo.

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 01:37 PM
the only way they could be illegal and pay taxes would be to have a stolen or fake ssn.
OMG thanks Capt. Obvious!

God, you're fucking slow.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 01:38 PM
OMG thanks Capt. Obvious!

God, you're fucking slow.it obviously took that for you to get my point.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 01:39 PM
like some one else said in another post. the US treats illegals the easiest of any country.

4dmin
02-13-2009, 01:39 PM
I don't know about shoot to kill because that might just cause future riots and possible issues between Mexico and the US. I agree though, with the 'any illegals here get to stay' part. BUT, as for the 'if they step out of line ONCE we dispose of them and their children.' Seems a little too extreme imo.

it worked disposing of the jews maybe we should repeat history

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/fileadmin/historyLearningSite/sonnder.jpg

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 01:40 PM
it obviously took that for you to get my point.
Post #50 was full of sarcasm, dumbass.

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I DIDN'T GET IT? HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID!

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 01:41 PM

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/fileadmin/historyLearningSite/sonnder.jpglol someone had jumped Mike and myself for saying this in another thread. just think if this had not of happened how bad the population crisis really would of been by now.

Maniacc

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/fileadmin/historyLearningSite/sonnder.jpg
Haha, Obama's too nice to pull a Hitler.

§treet_§peed
Post #50 was full of sarcasm, dumbass.

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I DIDN'T GET IT? HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID!How would you know if I was being sarcastic or not?

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Haha, Obama's too pussy along with most of America to pull a Hitler.fixed

Maniacc
02-13-2009, 01:43 PM
How would you know if I was being sarcastic or not?
Omfg, dude just stop quoting me. You're as worthless as a flea in an elephant's pussy with rape on it's mind.

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 01:44 PM
bite me, btw where was that pic took in your sig?

4dmin
02-13-2009, 01:46 PM
Haha, Obama's too nice to pull a Hitler.

ya for sure :doh:

§treet_§peed
02-13-2009, 02:14 PM
http://www.uscitizenship.info/?ad=adword&keyword=citizenship6
(http://www.uscitizenship.info/?ad=adword&keyword=citizenship6)

The Ninja
02-13-2009, 02:16 PM
Omfg, dude just stop quoting me. You're as worthless as a flea in an elephant's pussy with rape on it's mind.

I have to hand it to you, that was damn witty. LMAO!

TheProfiteer
02-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Should of shot everysingle one of them.

_Christian_
02-13-2009, 02:55 PM
bite me, btw where was that pic took in your sig?
Does the bridge in the background not look familiar?

C-loS109
02-13-2009, 03:12 PM
i just want to let u know that we are in the same page.

Ooooo, I guess you told me huh? I read exactly what you said. Whether you added that at the end or not, the prevailing thought was " we do what y'll won't do". Period, it's the 1st thing that comes out of an illegals mouth whenever this subject is brought up.

It was also the 1st thing that came out of your mouth as well, which was the entire point. Had you prefaced it by saying "but on the other hand they are taking from the ones that are supposed to be here. both natives and immigrants.", then we wouldn't have a problem.

Also I don't care if you felt your time was wasted, this is my opinion, just like yours is yours. I know exactly what I meant & what I said. Also, let's please not get into compairing brain cells son, you'd lose horribly & it wouldn't be close....Vegeta

im not ur son. get it right, son.
the first thing that came out of my mouth was "i have mixed feeling about this, i for one ..."

true "they do what the americans or citizens" so i guess the problems start with employers because they give them jobs.

i wasn't going to get into this post but i guess i have to.

"The best way to put it is like this. Mowing 10 acres per se' is a $15 per hour job. The owner of set property knows that, so he sends out job position. 3 people apply; 1 African-American, 1 White person, & 1 hispanic.

The white & black people KNOW the jobs worth $15, but the hispanic guy says " hey, I'll do it for $8 & bring a friend who'll do it for $6. Naturally the guys going for the cheaper alternatives."

so naturally the guys going for the cheaper alternatives? well i guess the "immigrant" its trying to make a living by accepting the cheapest alternative. again the employer could say no and either hire the african-american and/or the "white person".

"The illegal ones are just happy to be here making money, since they take most of it & send it home to rebuild their house, or buy a house, ect. So they deflate the job market, & make jobs that used to be paid higher lower, so only they can really afford to do it, because again, no taxes, the workers in US pay for the health insurance as well."

alot of them actually do pay taxes, but what sucks most of them can file for taxes like we do around this time of year. why? because they have bogus tax id's or socials. and yes wouldnt u be happy of making money that wasnt available to u back home? im sorry buddy but as a person people have to look for a better way of living. but they should do it legally.

now lets turn this around, where do most of ur clothing come from, look around and tell me one thing that was made in the USA??? im pretty sure u can point a thing or two out... do i need to tell you why??? or do u know already???

Julio
02-13-2009, 03:30 PM
lol.. How many idiots in this thread... lol

You dont need to be a citizen to get a trial in any court in the U.S.A

And what do Illegal immigrants have to do with companies that do not hire them and still pay Mini wage?

l-o-l..

Whatever folks.. is been going on for years.. and NO goverment has been able to stop it.

I'm against it 150%...

But how many of you really lived in poverty ? Really is not your fault that you were born in a great country (despite in the crisis we are now).. and when I say POVERTY, I mean, real poor.. Shit, welfare is being RICH compare to the state some of these people live.

You know, you have to do what you have to do to survive..

Paul , treat them the same as Criminals.. ? C'mon .. that will never happen... Makes no sense..

I look at both sides of the coin... I'm against it.. But I praise the ones who do come to this country illegally and become legal....

But for some, the system is screwed up..

But hey.. whatever....

I was a reading a story of a Mexican Guy who came to this country illegally back in the 80's.. had some struggles... But was a genious.. somehow he got his papers.. Legal.. went to school .. and now he is one of the BIGGEST DOCTORS in the USA.. I think if I read correctly, Brain surgeon i think is what I read..

Like him, they are thousands... Not all are bad...

Is all on how BAD you want to suceed in life.

_Christian_
02-13-2009, 03:33 PM
My coworker showed me an article on this a few days ago. He has the right to protect his property from ANYONE. The fact that they are here illegally further justifies his actions IMO, and makes the suit even more ridiculous. And how the hell do the plaintiffs justify $2million a head for violating civil rights that they don't have? Even if they were citizens I don't see that as a violation of civil rights since they're on someone else's private property.

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Paul , treat them the same as Criminals.. ? C'mon .. that will never happen... Makes no sense..

Give me 1 reason they should not be treated as the criminals they are? Dont give that trying to better themself BS either. If I rob a liquor store and use that money to send my kid to school I am still a criminal, it doesnt matter why I did it, only that I did.

The Creeper
02-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Cases like this sicken me. I lose more and more faith in the US daily....

quickdodgeŽ
I was a reading a story of a Mexican Guy who came to this country illegally back in the 80's.. had some struggles... But was a genious.. somehow he got his papers.. Legal.. went to school .. and now he is one of the BIGGEST DOCTORS in the USA.. I think if I read correctly, Brain surgeon i think is what I read..

He is a brain surgeon. He came over at a younger age and started working in corn and rice fields (I think). He used that money to get himself into school and eventually ended up in medical school. Twenty years later, he became a brain surgeon. You can refer to him now as Dr. Alfredo. Later, QD.

Julio
Give me 1 reason they should not be treated as the criminals they are? Dont give that trying to better themself BS either. If I rob a liquor store and use that money to send my kid to school I am still a criminal, it doesnt matter why I did it, only that I did.

Huh? I was reffering to : when they come to the US illegally.. ..

Shit, if they rob a store.. hell send them back or kill them..

2 totally different situation...

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2009, 03:43 PM

I like that analogy. Later, QD.

Julio
02-13-2009, 03:43 PM
He is a brain surgeon. He came over at a younger age and started working in corn and rice fields (I think). He used that money to get himself into school and eventually ended up in medical school. Twenty years later, he became a brain surgeon. You can refer to him now as Dr. Alfredo. Later, QD.

Yup.. I read it in a Readers Digest... lol

stillaneon
02-13-2009, 03:45 PM

There was a guy who sued because while robbing a house he fell through the roof or ceiling and broke his leg.

And he won

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Yup.. I read it in a Readers Digest... lol

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!! You and I are old as fuck because that's EXACTLY where I read it. I've had a subscription to that for about 4 years running now. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
Jeez. A guy is trying to protect his property and also help the government control the amount of illegal immigrants coming into the US. What the heck I bet you this wont hold in court since this doesnt violate anything. Civil rights? What the fawk? Were you there and he was holding you against your will and you were a US Citizen? Doesnt violate shit. I hate when this crap happens.

quickdodgeŽ
There was a guy who sued because while robbing a house he fell through the roof or ceiling and broke his leg.

And he won

Liar, liar. Later, QD.

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 03:48 PM
Huh? I was reffering to : when they come to the US illegally.. ..

I know exactly what you are refering to.

Shit, if they rob a store.. hell send them back or kill them..

2 totally different situation...

Its called an analogy. Reread what I said.

The Creeper
02-13-2009, 03:52 PM
This reminds me of when I was 16 years old and got a ticket for 15 over. While in court, the person before me was a 14 year old Hispanic kid with his father that spoke ZERO english( most likely illegal, but that is me assuming). Anyways, the kid was caught driving a work van, with his little sister, claiming to be picking her up from soccer. This kid obviously was too young to have a drivers license or insurance. You know what they gave him? A slap on the fucking wrist and a $45 fine. My fine on the other hand was $90. So me and my dad argued with the fucking idiot judge about how messed up what we just witnessed was. This fucking retard of a judge claimed me speeding 15mph over was more dangerous then this kid driving a van around without insurance at the age of 14. In the past, whenever people I knew got caught driving under-aged with no license or permit, they were put on a type of probation and could not get their license until turning 18. Our system, that we as tax payers fund, works against us, not for us. How fucked up is that? Another thing, the judge also claimed that the fathers car insurance(which he probably did not have) would cover the kid driving if there was an accident. I am pretty sure that is 100% false. I hate the court systems for reasons like letting moronic law suits into court and for reasons like I explained above.

4dmin
02-13-2009, 03:53 PM

I have no problem w/ people who want to come here and work but unfortunately we have laws to which everyone must obey. The problem we have is our GOV isn't designed to deal w/ such. If you are here illegally you basically have a GET OUT OF JAIL CARD. You can use gov't services and healthcare for FREE; basically kill someone get deported and be back in US in weeks. Sorry but that isn't fair to the people who were born here or came here legally. Agree or not they are breaking the law.

Julio
02-13-2009, 03:54 PM
I know exactly what you are refering to.

Its called an analogy. Reread what I said.

Then your analogy is as good as turd floating in a toylet at the varsity...

No matter what, you are still comparing shit to vaseline..

Now, thats an analogy :rolleyes:

Crazy Asian
02-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Liar, liar. Later, QD.

Actually it's true. I really didnt believe it but it's called Liability of Landowner under duty of ordinary care, which basically states you have to make known to whoever is inside your house about dangerous conditions. Yeah I was like :screwy: but there was another case where a robber was inside a house and tried to get out through the garage but it broke and so basically the moron for 8 days survived off coke and dog food and sued the owner and won.

4dmin
02-13-2009, 03:56 PM
If I was the rancher I would sue State of Arizona and Federal Gov for not doing their job :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2009, 04:03 PM
Actually it's true. I really didnt believe it but it's called Liability of Landowner under duty of ordinary care, which basically states you have to make known to whoever is inside your house about dangerous conditions. Yeah I was like :screwy: but there was another case where a robber was inside a house and tried to get out through the garage but it broke and so basically the moron for 8 days survived off coke and dog food and sued the owner and won.

You failed to see my humor and movie reference, lolol. That's the same "story" that Jim Carrey told his secretary when she quit and he was begging her to stay in the movie, Liar, Liar. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
02-13-2009, 04:05 PM
You failed to see my humor and movie reference, lolol. That's the same "story" that Jim Carrey told his secretary when she quit and he was begging her to stay in the movie, Liar, Liar. Later, QD.

Lololol.

Julio
02-13-2009, 04:06 PM
I have no problem w/ people who want to come here and work but unfortunately we have laws to which everyone must obey. The problem we have is our GOV isn't designed to deal w/ such. If you are here illegally you basically have a GET OUT OF JAIL CARD. You can use gov't services and healthcare for FREE; basically kill someone get deported and be back in US in weeks. Sorry but that isn't fair to the people who were born here or came here legally. Agree or not they are breaking the law.

Welcome to the United states of America .. Paul..

Paul I agree with the whole "SEND THEM BACK" .. but, not all are bad.... I think they should atleast be given a chance to get legalized.. once they reach this land.. if it doesnt work send them back..

Thats all im trying to say.... I mean, look at the cubans when they get here.. they go into protection...?
makes no sense. .....

Anyways.. learn to live with it Gringo's.. they are not going anywhere...

This country have bigger things to worry about right now then some wetbacks jumping over...

I mean, dont blame illegals for the housing thieves that killed the banking systems..

I mean, dont blame illegals for starting the war in Iraq 20 years ago..

I mean, dont blame the illegals for taking lower end jobs the mostly AMERICAN pay...

I mean, dont blame the illegals for us having a lame as president right now..

Is a circle guys.. and we are wasting time talking about it..

This country is screwed thanks to us, the AMERICAN's... We have people within our own country that fucked the system in anyway possible i to their benefit... One way, hirring illegals for dead end jobs.....
I mean, that wasnt helping and is been done for years....

Once again.. I'm with the whole "send them back"... But some of us need a chin check before we spit..

Don't hire them.. Make it difficult for them to get jobs.. But we all know.. that will never HAPPEN.. why... why... because we all know this country was built on GREED..... and BTW, Greed is not a bad thing....

Thats all.

C-loS109
02-13-2009, 04:09 PM

if im correct they would serve however long they need to serve in prison and then after that they are deported. correct me if im mistaken.

C-loS109
02-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the United states of America .. Paul..

Paul I agree with the whole "SEND THEM BACK" .. but, not all are bad.... I think they should atleast be given a chance to get legalized.. once they reach this land.. if it doesnt work send them back..

Thats all im trying to say.... I mean, look at the cubans when they get here.. they go into protection...?
makes no sense. .....

Anyways.. learn to live with it Gringo's.. they are not going anywhere...

This country have bigger things to worry about right now then some wetbacks jumping over...

I mean, dont blame illegals for the housing thieves that killed the banking systems..

I mean, dont blame illegals for starting the war in Iraq 20 years ago..

I mean, dont blame the illegals for taking lower end jobs the mostly AMERICAN pay...

I mean, dont blame the illegals for us having a lame as president right now..

Is a circle guys.. and we are wasting time talking about it..

This country is screwed thanks to us, the AMERICAN's... We have people within our own country that fucked the system in anyway possible i to their benefit... One way, hirring illegals for dead end jobs.....
I mean, that wasnt helping and is been done for years....

Once again.. I'm with the whole "send them back"... But some of us need a chin check before we spit..

Don't hire them.. Make it difficult for them to get jobs.. But we all know.. that will never HAPPEN.. why... why... because we all know this country was built on GREED..... and BTW, Greed is not a bad thing....

Thats all.

u and me sir are in the same page.

Julio
02-13-2009, 04:13 PM
I will try my best to make this my last opinion in this thread.. because is a waste of time..

I mean... ONE MORE TIME..

They are here ILLEGALLY and can still use our LEGAL system without having no rights....all they need is a crazy lawyer or counselor...

I mean, who made that LAW up ??? Def not the Illegals...

I mean, they get medical benefits? Def not an illegal passed that law..

Our goverment knows.. That "WE" " THE AMERICAN CITIZENS " will continue to provided jobs for them... Why should they bother.. No matter how strict laws are.. Until something "DRASTIC" happens with people or companies who hire people without papers.. nothing will happen.. The real criminals are the AMERICAN CITIZENS who hire them and don't pay there taxes.......

Lol...

Peace folks.

stillaneon
02-13-2009, 04:13 PM

I did get it.

But the pen is blue

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 06:22 PM

This was tried back in the 80's and resulted in even more of these criminals. How can you say that not all are bad when the very fact that they are here makes them a criminal?

makes no sense. .....

Slightly different circumstances. Except when castro was emptying prisions into the US, the people coming over here are escaping an oppressive society.

Really? You dont think what amounts to an invasion is something to worry about? How about when Al Qaeda uses the same routes into the US? Is it still no big deal? Who cares if they smuggle in a few hundred pounds of sarin gas? Why should I care that if people can simply walk into the country that someone with nuke material can do the same thing?

This country does have bigger problems than the actual criminals represent, they are just the physical manifestation of it. Our borders are a seive and that puts EVERYONE in danger.

Those housing theives would be congress, and as usual, they are completly incompetant on yet another issue that should be obvious.

Thats all.

greed of politicians that refuse to enact laws that force businesses to hire americans. There was a city up in PA that enact such strict laws that illegals left over night and abandoned everything they couldnt put on their backs. Laws that would basicly put businesses out of business for hiring them. If they are caught they are having all of their posessions confiscated, If you are caught renting to an illegal, you can also lose the property. They no longer have a problem in illegals. Why shouldnt those same laws be passed here?

silversol
02-13-2009, 06:50 PM
should have shot them on site!

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 06:55 PM
should have shot them on site!

Just in the knees, then leave them there for the next group to come across.

SuperChicken
02-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Folks, while we have had an interesting debate over here, the issue is simple. This man had every right in the world to preserve and protect HIS PROPERTY. That's all this should be about. Whether if be from illegals or plain old prowlers or cattle rustlers....HE HAS THE RIGHT, NO THE OBLIGATION, TO PROTECT HIS FAMILY AND PROPERTY.

That is all.

metrolsi
02-13-2009, 07:11 PM
thats true about cubans, but thats good for them that they get a break... coming from texas im a little familiar with this issue... one of the problems is the border patrol... there have been many cases were there involved in the smuggling of illegals... it all revolves over an american doing wrong and blaming it on the illegals... thanks to my parents i was born in america... cant complain, but its hard to see hispanics being treated like this... i know some and i mean some do bad... why arent people treating bin ladens type like this... all hispanics do is cross the border to work, some fuck up dont get me wrong.... they havent blown up world trade towers....
and lets say that they are smuggling chemicals and shit through the borders, eventually an american has the connection there.... like i stated about border patrols...

the man who is being sued has every right to protect his property and family.... and honestly its wrong that his shit got stolen or vandelized.... but imagine your-self crossing a border on foot with no food or water.... if i was dieing of thirst, and i see a house, water fouset, or something to drink im gonna take it.... this man can handle his shit diffrently.... why does he hold them at gun point, its not like there gonna run off some were and disapear.... from what he said he invested 30,000dlls in motion sensors, so that means thats a lot of land..... all he has to do is call the border patrol....

and if he has captured 12,000 illegals during his time, that means there is a problem with the border patrol.... i mean why so many just there??? think about it... that points streight to the bp.... some thing is going on internally there for sure.....

if all they did was step into his land i dont think its right to hold them at gun point.... and he could of done was flash it around a bit and they would get the point....

unless they were gonna attack him and shit then fuck yeah blast there fucking heads off.... i would of reacted in shooing if my life was in danger..... obviously his wasnt..... why???? couse he had time to hold them at gun point, then he had time to call he bp, and by the size of his land, they had to travel a good disance for the bp to reach them...

at the end its alwayse a american who is doing the job, its just so easy to point fingers and blame the person who has no rights here......

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2009, 08:23 PM
u and me sir are in the same page.

I'm on the page as well. Our country is in a state of disarray because of the legals. Not the illegals. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2009, 08:25 PM
. why arent people treating bin ladens type like this...

Where the fuck with you for months after 9/11? Out "racing" your fucking Metro? Later, QD.

hondachik
02-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Go get a Visa, then complain about some rights.

metrolsi
02-14-2009, 09:44 AM
Where the fuck with you for months after 9/11? Out "racing" your fucking Metro? Later, QD.

dont get off topic there qdp.......lol........

quickdodgeŽ
02-14-2009, 09:49 AM

I'm following your de-railed train of "thought." I asked you a question so what's up? You going to do like you always do? Either have a mod lock up the thread or just go away because you know I fucked you up again? Later, QD.

Vteckidd
02-14-2009, 09:51 AM
I dont think we should send all illegals that are HERE NOW back. That will never happen. I think we need to pass the fair tax so EVERYONE has to pay taxes no matter what, even Tom Daschle ;)

I think we need to do work visas for current illegals for 3 years. We re-evaluate them in 3 years. All this does is let us know who is illegal and who isnt. It gives a system that we can track them and know who they are working for.

If you dont sign up for a work visa, you get deported if you are found.

G.C
02-14-2009, 10:13 AM
I dont think we should send all illegals that are HERE NOW back. That will never happen. I think we need to pass the fair tax so EVERYONE has to pay taxes no matter what, even Tom Daschle

I think we need to do work visas for current illegals for 3 years. We re-evaluate them in 3 years. All this does is let us know who is illegal and who isnt. It gives a system that we can track them and know who they are working for.

If you dont sign up for a work visa, you get deported if you are found.

I disagree. I think we SHOULD/TRY to send all the illegals back. They did something illegal, why let them go free?? They deserve the punishment if they get caught.

Besides the whole work visa thing for 3 years, you really think they will be found after 3 years?If they didn't want to do paper work to get in america, what makes you think they will want to do it to get another work visa for 3 years. It will cost way too much money to go searching for them.

Vteckidd
02-14-2009, 10:39 AM
I understand what you are saying but lets be realistic.

You think our resources would be better served going after roughly 12-15million illegals and deporting them back to their countries than making them all semi-legal?

Im sorry it would be much EASIER and cost effective to put out an announcement that says "IF YOU ARE ILLEGALLY IN THIS COUNTRY, GO TO THE DMV AND FILL OUT A WORK VISA PERMIT THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO STAY IN THE COUNTRY FOR 3 YEARS".

Then put out another announcement "IF YOU ARE CAUGHT INSIDE THIS COUNTRY WITH NO PAPERWORK YOU WILL BE DEPORTED NO QUESTIONS ASKED"

There would be lines around the block to get in. We would get the MAJORITY of their names, addresses, etc. They would have documentation when they go to work for an employer that would could TRACK, etc.

Sure there would be a few that didnt go get registered, but who cares, we will catch them eventually when they break a law and they will get the boot.

Have some criteria that they have to meet in 3 years to be able to re-apply, like if they work they have to have paid taxes, worked for 12 months of those 3 years if they are over the age of 20 or something. If they are in school they have to have a C average. I dont know we can figure that out later.

Let the people that want to stay an work, stay. There is no way we can round them all up and kick them out, that will NEVER happen. So we might as well go with the next best alternative

Crazy Asian
02-14-2009, 11:04 AM
all I can say is most legal American's are either fat and lazy and they'll try to use the excuse of suing someone. It's so pathetic. They treat anything that was unfair to them or some sort of racial thing like it's the end of the world.

metrolsi
02-14-2009, 11:47 AM
I'm following your de-railed train of "thought." I asked you a question so what's up? You going to do like you always do? Either have a mod lock up the thread or just go away because you know I fucked you up again? Later, QD.

hahahahaha, you fuck me up never........lol........ you probably jizzed your panties there hommie.......

like i said you never know what is said in pm'ms about you....hahahaha.... your just some one who has some much dam time on there hands..... sorry hommie but your shit has no affect on me, just something i can laugh about when i read your shit......

but back to topic, i hope some of you out there understood my post....... now if its about loosing money then lets make some..... what vteckidd said does make sence, and you can charge them a fee every month or evey year..... they would do anything to be legit here......

metrolsi
02-14-2009, 11:49 AM

ok let me bring this up..... how can i be out racing my metro during 9-11 you dumb ass.... couse if you remember when i introduced my self i said i had just got this car not to long ago......... dammmmmm........

C-loS109
02-14-2009, 11:56 AM

You think our resources would be better served going after roughly 12-15million illegals and deporting them back to their countries than making them all semi-legal?

Im sorry it would be much EASIER and cost effective to put out an announcement that says "IF YOU ARE ILLEGALLY IN THIS COUNTRY, GO TO THE DMV AND FILL OUT A WORK VISA PERMIT THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO STAY IN THE COUNTRY FOR 3 YEARS".

Then put out another announcement "IF YOU ARE CAUGHT INSIDE THIS COUNTRY WITH NO PAPERWORK YOU WILL BE DEPORTED NO QUESTIONS ASKED"

There would be lines around the block to get in. We would get the MAJORITY of their names, addresses, etc. They would have documentation when they go to work for an employer that would could TRACK, etc.

Sure there would be a few that didnt go get registered, but who cares, we will catch them eventually when they break a law and they will get the boot.

Have some criteria that they have to meet in 3 years to be able to re-apply, like if they work they have to have paid taxes, worked for 12 months of those 3 years if they are over the age of 20 or something. If they are in school they have to have a C average. I dont know we can figure that out later.

Let the people that want to stay an work, stay. There is no way we can round them all up and kick them out, that will NEVER happen. So we might as well go with the next best alternative

this right here its a good idea. but i think in order to get that there should also be some things to be met, cause if america straight up says "we are giving all of the illegals a working visa for three years at a time" do u have an idea how many people are going to try to sneak in? and on top of that it shouldbt a one time thing. if whoever did qualify for it can renew it after those years are passed, but if u never did do it originally u cant.

and 2nd of all as of now if u get caught with no papers and u cant prove ur either a permanent resident or citizen while being from another country u do get deported. thats why i was told to carry my wallet and my citizenship with me at all times.

when i drove from here to california last spring break u have no idea how many times i had to take out my wallet and show them my card. they had ramdom as checkpoints along the interstate. i drove straight there with a bunch of redbull and coffe and from texas to california i got stoped atleast 5-6 times. it got to the point were i just left my card on top of my dash.

quickdodgeŽ
02-14-2009, 12:25 PM
like i said you never know what is said in pm'ms about you....

Like I said...I don't care.

sorry hommie but your shit has no affect on me, just something i can laugh about when i read your shit......

Riiight. That's why when I fucked you up on your NEED A DRIVER bullshit, you had it closed down.

but back to topic, i hope some of you out there understood my post.....

I understood exactly what you posted. You posted some dumbass shit and when I pulled "Fuck You Up Part III," you went on a different path to change the subject.

So make sure you keep going about PMs and how I don't affect you and when I come back, if you haven't had this thread locked, I'll see if you bothered to address my comment on your posting. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-14-2009, 12:34 PM
Like I said...I don't care.

Riiight. That's why when I fucked you up on your NEED A DRIVER bullshit, you had it closed down.

I understood exactly what you posted. You posted some dumbass shit and when I pulled "Fuck You Up Part III," you went on a different path to change the subject.

So make sure you keep going about PMs and how I don't affect you and when I come back, if you haven't had this thread locked, I'll see if you bothered to address my comment on your posting. Later, QD.

same here.....

yeah i closed it down couse i didnt want to ge into it with racist as people saying dumb shit for no reason.....

actually its like this... AND THE MAS PUTO AWARD PART III GOES TO, QD....

sure hommie, go and fucking GOOGLE your next come back QDP........

BanginJimmy
02-14-2009, 12:35 PM

Amnesty was tried already and it failed miserably and only made the problem worse. Before we do anything about illeglas though, we need to actually secure our borders. Until we do that we are simply wasting money.

quickdodgeŽ
02-14-2009, 12:37 PM
same here.....

yeah i closed it down couse i didnt want to ge into it with racist as people saying dumb shit for no reason.....

actually its like this... AND THE MAS PUTO AWARD PART III GOES TO, QD....

sure hommie, go and fucking GOOGLE your next come back QDP........

Now that you've admitted defeat, find somewhere else to spread your stupidity. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Amnesty was tried already and it failed miserably and only made the problem worse. Before we do anything about illeglas though, we need to actually secure our borders. Until we do that we are simply wasting money.

thats exactly what i mean, and to this you would have to do some thing with the border patrol that are involved in this......

metrolsi
02-14-2009, 12:40 PM
Now that you've admitted defeat, find somewhere else to spread your stupidity. Later, QD.

nope no defete, and i wasnt talking about you, couse you only posted like 1 time in there........

ATTENTION IA.COM
QD HAS A SERIOUSE MENAL PROBLEM..... WHAT IT IS WE HAVE NO IDEA..... CRASH, RAPE, GAY????? WHO KNOWS........ DONT BE ALARMED.......

ISAtlanta300
02-15-2009, 12:39 PM
WTF? What allows them to even make a case for this? Rights? What rights?

Human Rights...... Just like the 'balseros' in Florida, they have 'em....

ShooterMcGavin
02-15-2009, 06:56 PM
fuckin garbage, he had them at gunpoint and didn't shoot? :gay: