PDA

View Full Version : You better let illegals use your land or else..

RedEj8
02-12-2009, 11:08 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/09/16-illegals-sue-arizona-rancher/

What a load of bullshit..

Sir_Christopher
02-13-2009, 12:24 AM
thats a load of bs forreal, are they still fighting it?, he better win

FasTech
02-13-2009, 12:30 AM
Seriously, what is this world coming too? They don't have any damn rights! Don't try to come over here illegally. Point blank. I think what that man was doing is good and I don't think he should be punished in any way for it.

X-Runner
02-13-2009, 12:36 AM
Shoulda shoot them... dead man tells no story.

Spagheddy
02-13-2009, 06:50 AM
yes i could not agree with you more, illegals are one of the main reasonsthe housing markets are so shitty. they come over here find one legal one stay in a house while doing some work, sending there money back across the borders and when they have made enough money, they dip out on the mortgage and back to mexico they go leaving behind 1 of many foreclosures

SLOWR/T
02-13-2009, 06:59 AM
Heard about this a few days ago.

X2 Thats the first thing I said when I heard they were sue.

SLOWR/T
02-13-2009, 07:08 AM
I just read the whole story now. This is some serious bullshit for our country to take a case like this.......... Im pissed right now. I really hope this case gets thrown out or he beat it. If not we have no fucking rights in our own country.

Quoted for the MOTHER FUCKING truth!!!

"This is my land. Iīm the victim here," Mr. Barnett said. "When someoneīs home and loved ones are in jeopardy and the government seemingly canīt do anything about it, I feel justified in taking matters into my own hands. And I always watch my back."

unkn0wndj
02-13-2009, 07:42 AM

They're illegal and trespassing. It sounds like he needs to utilize those firearms a bit more. I'd build a huge fence with barbed wire and any that decide to crawl over gets shot. They do it in our prisons here and were citizens?

4dmin
02-13-2009, 07:53 AM
This is the fucking problem with this country. He should have the right to shoot and kill them for trespassing and the Lawyer should be disbarred for helping such a ridiculous claim.

"This is my land. Iīm the victim here," Mr. Barnett said. "When someoneīs home and loved ones are in jeopardy and the government seemingly canīt do anything about it, I feel justified in taking matters into my own hands. And I always watch my back."

^ great statement. honestly our gov needs to do something ASAP about this b/c this an escalating problem affecting all of america.

nreggie454
02-13-2009, 08:32 AM
That is total bullshit. The illegals shouldn't even have the right to bring this to court in the first place.

ahabion
02-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Wow that is some messed up BS right there.

But I think what is really screwed up is that its MALDEF vs. Barnett, when in all actuality, I think it should be MALDEF vs. The State. Government should be defending its citizens from outside threats, this is definitely another one of those threats.

dorin48
02-13-2009, 02:24 PM
If he was in texas he could light them up light a christmas tree legaly lol.

RedEj8
02-14-2009, 02:39 AM
Yep I have heard that quite a few times. If he was in Texas, those illegals would've probably been dead by now...

preferredduck
02-20-2009, 12:01 AM
if this is the person i am thinking of he even put out water spickets, and porta podies so they would leave his cattle water tanks alone and yet they still destroyed his stuff. this sounds like the border patrol agents released two days ago who shot a man in the leg who was a drug smuggler and had killed a few people himself. he sued and won and the agents spent two years in solitary. what damn bs. maybe we should all go to mexico, the bad part is we could noy buy land there in many areas, they want in and want us out.

BanginJimmy
02-20-2009, 01:30 PM
It seems that mexico doesnt want its people back.

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/ss/border/74193.php