PDA

View Full Version : for sale shit..

GLulic
02-11-2009, 11:14 PM
how long do i gotta wait till i get to post shit for sale?like is there a certain amount of days/months/years i gotta wait lol...or do i have to pay the $10 or however much it is?..let a feller know ppl..

Echonova
02-11-2009, 11:20 PM
how long do i gotta wait till i get to post shit for sale?like is there a certain amount of days/months/years i gotta wait lol...or do i have to pay the $10 or however much it is?..let a feller know ppl..http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Emomeleon.gif

GLulic
02-11-2009, 11:21 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Emomeleon.gif
:lmfao: its funny but it doesnt answer my question sir.

J-ROCK
02-11-2009, 11:21 PM
the rules state all of that so i would read them if i was you

GLulic
02-11-2009, 11:25 PM
the rules state all of that so i would read them if i was you
lol i dont wanna read the rules..i tried lol..theres too many to read..and i get bored easily lol.

X-Runner
02-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Srsly? GTFO!

MrBoostedCRX
02-11-2009, 11:37 PM
there are rules? wow...

i started posting stuff when i first made my account...but oh well, ill sell the stuff for u if u want

Halfwit
02-11-2009, 11:38 PM
a year. and positive reps...

or if you make an alternate screename entitled "iamthacker" you can post.

GLulic
02-11-2009, 11:40 PM
there are rules? wow...

i started posting stuff when i first made my account...but oh well, ill sell the stuff for u if u want
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

^thats what it says on the bottom of the for sale section..and then when i clicked on it,it goes to the you dont permission thing.
i already sold the stuff at work lol...thanks btw..

Nismo
02-11-2009, 11:41 PM
a year. and positive reps...

or if you make an alternate screename entitled "iamthacker" you can post.

2x

redrumracer
cant he just pay the $10 and post stuff for sell?

Halfwit
yep.

Nismo
02-11-2009, 11:42 PM
HUSH! That would make way to much sense.

GLulic
02-11-2009, 11:44 PM
how would i go about doing that?lol...you know if i had more stuff to sell in the future:ninja:

03RCode
02-11-2009, 11:46 PM
there are rules? wow...

You still cannot sell on here. You have to be a member a year, with positive reputation. Or pay Julio $10.

J-ROCK
02-11-2009, 11:46 PM
how would i go about doing that?lol...you know if i had more stuff to sell in the future:ninja:

pay pall buddy:goodjob:

Ed
02-11-2009, 11:49 PM
since you love reading so much, here:

::FLEA MARKET RULES :: sing our FLEA MARKET is a privilege. Follow the rules, and your thread will not be bothered. If your thread does not meet any of our rules, do not bother contacting us asking what happened to your thread. The FLEA MARKET is FREE for our "Regular Members". Our regular members have been on Importatlanta.com for a "X" period of time and have meet certain status and are able to use our forum for FREE. We know that you, the new "REGISTERED USER" do not meet any of those requirements and if you are reading these rules that means that you want to use this site to sell. In order for you to use Importatlanta.com to sell you must pay a $10.00 fee. (No vendors, read below for vendors and bulk selling) *This fee will last as long as your account stays on Importatlanta.com. * If you get banned for a short period. You will loose your $10.00 - NO REFUND * If youre banned period has ended and you still want to sell, you must pay the fee again $10.00 ( No we are not ripping you off, follow the rules ) * Do not spam the board trying to earn reps and post. It will not work. * No flippling cars (3 car a year limit ) * No bulk selling * No refunds. * By paying these fee you must follow all other rules set for the flea market. READ ALL RULES CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THEM. * Note prices are not for vendors or business : Vendors and business must contact us HERE for advertising packages. We will closely monitor post for vendors or business trying to abuse this. * Please allow up to 24 hours for update on your account in order to use it ( as long as payment clears ) . * If you make a payment On Saturday or Sunday your account will get updated on the following Monday. * Once your payment clears we will update your account. -All Payments must be made VIA PAYPAL. Click the following link for payment: FLEA MARKET FEE **More RULES** -ALL items must have an actual price. This includes items for TRADE as well. -ALL items over $50 MUST have an actual picture. -ALL engines and transmissions MUST have a corresponding identification code. -ALL FIREARMS must have a visible picture of the serial number and must have the serial number listed in the add! NO EXCEPTIONS -You may not bump your thread to the top more than once every 24 hours. **If you want your thread stickied when selling parts the fee is $3.00 **If you want your thread stickied when selling a car the fee is $5.00 Please email paypal payments to [email protected] with the link to the thread. *DESCRIPTIONS: -All Items for sale must have detailed descriptions. *HOT LINKING - No links to other sites or EBAY are allowed *PICTURES: - You may use our attachment options Or OUR FREE picture hosting service. - Original picture of the item you are trying to sale must be posted. No copies. - Must ensure to resize picture of normal view - use PAINT to do adjusting: OPEN PAINT : OPEN PICTURE : CLICK CTRL W : Image editing box will pop up / READ IT. - Picture must Be posted RIGHT AWAY. * WTB: -Please do not post any "want" ads outside the WTB section. Use the proper section for that. -Mods and Admins DO NOT have to move it for you. In some cases if we feel like we should, we might. *NON SITE SPONSORS PERSONAL BUSINESS: -No shops/Business/Home Business can list items in here unless you are an IA.com paying site sponsor, this includes performing services. If you try and list items for a shop that is not an IA.com site sponsor, your thread will be deleted right away, and if you repest it, you will be BANNED. ***RULES ON STOLEN ITEMS*** We are serious when we say that this is going to be a good place for our members to buy and sell things. We are also serious when we say we want people to abide to the rules, which basically just means not selling things that are stolen. We are not here to police you, but we are here to make sure our members don't get connected with things they shouldn't, like buying or selling stolen goods or aiding a criminal. Be aware of what you are doing, understand that we just want positive things on Import Atlanta, but we won't hesitate to BAN someone, or contact that appropriate authorities. * VEHICLES / MOTORCYCLE FOR SALE: When posting a car for sale please have the following: 1. Short thread topic 2. Detailed break down of the vehicle including good/bad points. 3. Pics (pics are needed) and not a link to a website 4. Price that you are asking for the car 5. And please have VIN available for interested parties. 6. As of now, any car that has a swap must have the block code and tranny vin posted. Failure to do so will get your thread deleted. No exceptions. HERES AN IDEA: You can use this template or something similar. Make: Model: Year: Mileage: Options: Mods: Engine: VIN#: Condition: PRICE

would've been easier if you just read it instead of making a new thread.

redrumracer
02-11-2009, 11:51 PM
ok im not going to spoon feed you the info, gotta do some looking up of your own.

03RCode
02-11-2009, 11:52 PM
since you love reading so much, here:

would've been easier if you just read it instead of making a new thread.

Dear Ed,

Buy Socom Confrontation, or get the fuck off my internets.

Sincerely,
Zach

GLulic
02-12-2009, 12:01 AM
got it lol..continue on with the rest of your evenings..thanks to all that participated,especially mr.ed lol.