PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Norton support

§treet_§peed
02-10-2009, 09:38 PM
damn Indians don't know shit.

Let me explain....

ok so i get this trojan called Trojan.Brisv.A!snf tricky litte bastard. More pesky that sammich. well i tried to get norton to remove no good. everything and anything they told me to do never worked. i was litteraly about to throw my laptop out of my window onto the drive way. well only other option i thought at the time was to shell out 100 bucks and let them remove it. well im pretty damn cheap when it comes to shit like this. so i start reading up on it. found out millions are having the dame thing. well long story short cause im getting sleepy. I GOT THAT SUM BITCH. FUCKING LITTLE BASTARD.

Echonova
02-10-2009, 09:53 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/tyra_krumps.gif

§treet_§peed
02-10-2009, 09:54 PM
yesir lulz

Atlblkz06
02-11-2009, 12:20 AM
LMAO so you called SUPPORT?! HAHAHA

Sorry, you should have known better.

You can always nuke it and start over - as an added bonus your computer will speed up too.

oneSLOWex
02-11-2009, 09:08 AM
Norton FTL!! I cant stand Norton....ive had less virus problems with no AV software than I have WITH Norton lol

Try this program: www.trendmicro.com 30 FULL trial and if you purchase its only like $50 or something like that.

§treet_§peed
02-11-2009, 09:30 AM
^ i tired trend micro and that shit fucked my old desktop up.

anyways, only reason i called the support line was cause i had no other ideas of what to do at the time. i mean once you do everything you can think of and it tells you. you would like to know what the fuck is going on.

oneSLOWex
02-11-2009, 10:35 AM
^ i tired trend micro and that shit fucked my old desktop up.

anyways, only reason i called the support line was cause i had no other ideas of what to do at the time. i mean once you do everything you can think of and it tells you. you would like to know what the fuck is going on.

damn...really? ive never had any problems with it.

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Webroot FTW !