PDA

View Full Version : deleting treads??

talonboy
03-22-2005, 04:35 PM
my thread got deleted just because some one thought what i was selling was stolen. well the motor is not stolen, if you would have contacted me first things would have been set straight and my thread would not have been deleted. so who ever deleted my thread please give me a call at 229-269-9126. like i said just because you thought my motor was stollen doesnt mean it is.

Negrodamus
03-22-2005, 04:52 PM
^^Might not be stolen but its 100% insurance fraud :lmfao:

Brett
03-22-2005, 05:25 PM
I didnt delete it, But IA.com doesnt not support any items to be sold unless its 100% legit. Hate to say it, But this is a free site, and it doesnt cost you anything to sell something, so if we feel its not legit, we will remove it, we cant afford to start having people get taken, Makes us look bad.

A.P. Photography
03-22-2005, 05:26 PM
my thread got deleted just because some one thought what i was selling was stolen. well the motor is not stolen, if you would have contacted me first things would have been set straight and my thread would not have been deleted. so who ever deleted my thread please give me a call at 229-269-9126. like i said just because you thought my motor was stollen doesnt mean it is.
The reason your thread got deleted is because you posted that your friend pulled the motor out of the car because he was going bankrupt. That is insurance fraud and considered theft punishable by jail time for any parties involved. THis is the reason your thread was deleted. We will not allow any type of questionable sales in the For Sale section so that we may protect our members and keep IA as a reputable web site.

talonboy
03-22-2005, 05:47 PM
well sorry if i caused any problems, well i didnt know it was illegal. so if any one was interested in buying sorry for the missunderstanding. later

lemansz
03-22-2005, 10:03 PM
well sorry if i caused any problems, well i didnt know it was illegal. so if any one was interested in buying sorry for the missunderstanding. later

u didnt know that taking somethign off of a car that was goign to be repossessed was illegal?

a financed car is NOT yours... if you stop paying for it , the owner wants it back. if you take the motor , that stealing

your goign to have hard life rocket man

talonboy
03-23-2005, 04:50 PM
lemansz----your coment was not needed, someone already told me what was up so how about read next time before you post>>