PDA

View Full Version : Kathryn Gallagher at nopi

SwurvinIn
09-19-2005, 06:08 PM
did anyone else see her at nopi? she came home to see us =) :goodjob:

Cliff
09-19-2005, 06:10 PM
yea a few of us stood there and talked to her for a while...the people in line behind us weren't too happy i think

silver
09-19-2005, 06:13 PM
I saw her... I wish she would have bought her car... either way it was good to see her!!!

chuck
09-19-2005, 06:27 PM
is she the girl who hits the watermelons and shit with the big sledge hammer and tells jokes???

this is a JOKE...so i hope nobody gets bent out of shape...

aaronfelipe
09-19-2005, 06:28 PM
lmao

Cliff
09-19-2005, 06:42 PM
lol

Boosted S60R
09-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Yeah it was good seein her!

chuck
09-19-2005, 07:25 PM
so uh, what's she driving now anyway???

Deaf Pimp
09-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Scion TC

Hulud
09-19-2005, 08:51 PM
:lmfao:

Leisa
09-19-2005, 08:54 PM
damn somebody post a pic, i want to see what she looks like now.. .

redlinenprelude
09-19-2005, 09:09 PM
why is #7 waring a fanny-pac?^

Hulud
09-19-2005, 09:10 PM
i hope your joking

Leisa
09-19-2005, 09:10 PM
# 7 is Michael Vick, and thats not a fanny pack. it keeps his hand warm and dry to throw the football

Deaf Pimp
09-19-2005, 09:12 PM
www.kathryngallagher.com

Darling Nikki
Damn someone doesn't know shit about football. Why isn't that Leisa and I are more crazy about football than some guys??

redlinenprelude
he could just stick his hand down his pants.. pro fooseball players getting all high-tec

Leisa
09-19-2005, 09:17 PM
hahahah..whatever

Pablo
09-19-2005, 09:20 PM
woohoo, i saw her!
lol

Darling Nikki
09-19-2005, 09:21 PM
Glad she is doing well atleast from what I hear. Too bad I didn't get to give her a hug, but I just don't do nopi.

phantom_hatch
09-19-2005, 09:25 PM
i think she fugly whats the big hype?

thinkfast®
09-19-2005, 09:41 PM
this is what you posted her site for?

http://www.kathryngallagher.com/gallery/images/kat-pro-wheel4.jpg
http://www.kathryngallagher.com/gallery/images/kat-graf-green3.jpg

are you serious?!?

:eek: :slap: :upchuck: :upchuck: :upchuck: :upchuck:

Here. this is better:
http://www.kathryngallagher.com/images/main1.jpg

Darling Nikki
09-19-2005, 09:45 PM
^um actually Pat made that site for her....is that ok with you jerky!!

thinkfast®
09-19-2005, 09:51 PM
ohoho trust me, there is no "jerky" goin on here. thanks :goodjob:

Darling Nikki
09-19-2005, 09:53 PM
Na you're the "JERKY!" Trust me no need to say stupid shit like that

thinkfast®
09-19-2005, 09:55 PM
no trust me- NO JERKY

LOL

Darling Nikki
09-19-2005, 09:56 PM
whatever ya say I like the name Jerky and you fit it pretty well. ;)

thinkfast®
09-19-2005, 09:59 PM
Ya maybe you are right...

http://www.importatlanta.com/events/2005/nopi2.2/imgs/IMG_1105.jpg

aaaaaah thats better. good night. :poot: mmm mud butt

Ex_Vtec_Girl
09-19-2005, 10:00 PM
seriously, what is the big deal? i don't understand what she has done that makes her worthy of everybody bowing down to her & being so proud of being able to talk to her at nopi, like it's a privilege or something :confused: i'm not trying to be a bitch or anything, i just don't get it.

Darling Nikki
09-19-2005, 10:03 PM
I don't know for anyone else but Kat was a friend of mine....I don't really get along with chicks very much and she is pretty cool. I do not bow down to anyone even though I know you were not directing that to anyone in particular, I am just stating that. I don't know about these other cats.

thinkfast®
09-19-2005, 10:03 PM
I dont know but thats a bad ass avatar. Its (almost) time for Round 2. :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-19-2005, 10:04 PM
wow.. missed that i guess.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
09-19-2005, 10:06 PM

mud butt? what are you talking about?

Kevykev
09-19-2005, 10:07 PM
just postin' through!

Darling Nikki
09-19-2005, 10:12 PM
Goodnight all....sweet dreams. bed time.

Cliff
09-19-2005, 10:14 PM
because she moved however long ago and it's not common we get to see her in person now...so it's awesome when she comes to town and we get to say hey....make sense

chmura
09-19-2005, 10:22 PM
/\ nice site...

Kevykev
09-19-2005, 10:29 PM

Wonder what kind of facility is behind that fence?

Nuclear Plant Maybe???

blurred visions
09-19-2005, 10:33 PM
ahh now I remember who she was, she was in X Rated, correct? That civic with the rsx conversion was pretty hot, I remember when she sold it and I nearly cried. She also had a magazine shot in Import Tuner I believe.

Other than that, I still don't understand why she has a portfolio as if she was a model.

thinkfast®
09-19-2005, 10:35 PM

Wonder what kind of facility is behind that fence?

Nuclear Plant Maybe???

probably the Belly Button Black Hole Manufacturing facility..

phantom_hatch
09-19-2005, 10:43 PM
DAMN!!!! i didn't go into her site, but that shit can't even be brown bagged......

thinkfast®
09-19-2005, 10:55 PM
probly if you hit it in her belly button you could brown bag it. Hell, brown sheet it. I'd giver her a Sandy koufax and dip the fuck out. But Id have to be drunk as hell off aguardiente. Then I'd probly cry myself to sleep.

Scrappy
09-19-2005, 11:23 PM
i think she was there for her knowledge and what she has done for the girl tuner scene, not her looks. grow up guys

thinkfast®
09-19-2005, 11:26 PM
LOL how bout read your own avatar.. did my sarcasm hurt your feelings?

She doesnt need to have a gallery of her gruesome bathing suit shots if the site is there to showcase her "knowledge"

Keep that shit for members only, please! No trial shots either!! :upchuck:

Scrappy
09-19-2005, 11:39 PM
im not hurt by anything you say, could care less what is said about her, just stating why she might of been there.

thinkfast®
09-19-2005, 11:44 PM
gross

Scrappy
09-19-2005, 11:47 PM
lol you calling me gross?

thinkfast®
09-19-2005, 11:59 PM
lmao naw homey. just a thought that crossed my mind.. damn its late. I need to stop smokin this shit right here...

KMDX
09-20-2005, 06:49 AM
seriously, what is the big deal? i don't understand what she has done that makes her worthy of everybody bowing down to her & being so proud of being able to talk to her at nopi, like it's a privilege or something :confused: i'm not trying to be a bitch or anything, i just don't get it.

I totally agree, I have known her for 5-6 years, and I feel the same way..

4dmin
09-20-2005, 08:13 AM

i'm just wondering when she became a model :thinking: :lmfao:i guess it must be a "Cali" thing.

Darling Nikki
09-20-2005, 08:17 AM
^ Like some of said before we don't get to see her now that she lives on the west coast so when she is in town its nice to see her. She isn't stupid like a lot of tuner chicks are. She is a sweetheart and a good friend. So like I said said before a couple people on this thread know what I am talking about but for the rest that I don't know I can't speak for them. And for the other rude comments. Guys seriously keep them to yourself. Everyone has different opinions of people and there are a couple people on this site who are nasty and tasteless but since they post everyday no one will say shit to them. Kat isn't here to back herself up so I guess you guys feel as if you can run your mouth with these comments about how you think she looks. STFU already. Quit worring about what a chick looks like and again keep your shit to yourself.

Kevykev
09-20-2005, 08:18 AM
i'm just wondering when she became a model :thinking: :lmfao:i guess it must be a "Cali" thing.

That just reminded me of when you Forced my girl to do the bikini contest at the Streetlegal Alabama show!

Bitch!

4dmin
09-20-2005, 08:21 AM
That just reminded me of when you Forced my girl to do the bikini contest at the Streetlegal Alabama show!

Bitch!

ya dude but your girl is banging... cute little bod woot woot :goodjob:

Kathryn is a cool chick but model? i guess i just don't see it.

Darling Nikki
09-20-2005, 08:23 AM
[QUOTE=admin]ya dude but your girl is banging... cute little bod woot woot :goodjob:

Kathryn is a cool chick but model? i guess i just don't see it.[/QUOTE

I haven't heard anything about her modeling so I don't know what to say to that. I am just generally talking about her as a person. Ya know.

Kevykev
09-20-2005, 08:23 AM
Thhhanks, yeah thanks man, I'll........I'll tell her you said that!

http://www.jbelectric.us/ot/Big%20Smiles/bigsquint.gif

KMDX
09-20-2005, 08:36 AM
I know the model part is the funniest, but if you could look at the entire site, and read her bio, its quite amusing as well..She has helped pave the way for girl tuners...LMAO... :blah: :blah: :blah: A female builds a show car, and she is considered to help pave the way.... :2cents:

Darling Nikki
09-20-2005, 08:46 AM
^who said she paved the way for chick tuners??

KMDX
09-20-2005, 08:47 AM
read her bio on her website!

PhAtBoYMr2
09-20-2005, 08:48 AM
i met this chick back in the day when she still had the si, before the rsx conversion she was pretty cool and down to earth. no need to hate on her because im pretty sure 99% of the guys on here would hit it regardless... :idb: .

phantom_hatch
09-20-2005, 08:55 AM
i met this chick back in the day when she still had the si, before the rsx conversion she was pretty cool and down to earth. no need to hate on her because im pretty sure 99% of the guys on here would hit it regardless... :idb: .
i guess i'am that 1% cause i woudn't hit that shit with your dick......

thinkfast®
09-20-2005, 09:09 AM
yea make that another vote for the 1%... THANKS.

...She isn't stupid like a lot of tuner chicks are...And for the other rude comments. Guys seriously keep them to yourself. Everyone has different opinions of people and there are a couple people on this site who are nasty and tasteless but since they post everyday no one will say shit to them. Kat isn't here to back herself up so I guess you guys feel as if you can run your mouth with these comments about how you think she looks. STFU already. Quit worring about what a chick looks like and again keep your shit to yourself.

Noone is worried about what she looks like, LOL thats the last thing on my mind.. :jerkit: I posted because, well, I CAN. I don't need to keep anything to myself, last I checked it was a public message board, on the internet! Just like you said, it's an OPINION :D That hieffer has an onion BODY, it makes me want to cry. :fruit: Dont come off like she's the savior of all female tuners across the country, what because she built a few show cars? That may be big in your circle, but that doesn't make her any more attractive to me. I don't know what her PR people told her to make her think she could model either, she is not in any kind of shape to be wearing anything besides a mumu or a onesey. gross!

Oh and for the record, that is NOT a West Coast thing! :upchuck:

Darling Nikki
09-20-2005, 09:20 AM
Well from the looks like it some people don't have a life and pay too much attention to others and yea I know people can say anything on here as well thats why I am such a bitch. AND what the hell makes you think I believe she is the savior of all tuner chicks. all I said was "A lot of tuner chicks are stupid" Its the damn truth. I was just stating that she isn't one of them.

thinkfast®
09-20-2005, 09:32 AM
well, you have a point w/ your first (rather long and run-on) sentence, other then that I didnt find myself interested or honestly, even read the rest of the post. Thanks for pointing everything out though :goodjob:

Darling Nikki
09-20-2005, 09:35 AM
^ U can really kiss my ass. :goodjob:

thinkfast®
09-20-2005, 09:50 AM
can't take it, then STFU :)

Ricky Martin
09-20-2005, 10:25 AM
miss Kathryn gallagher was never a pretty girl was she!

Vteckidd
09-20-2005, 10:51 AM
I know the model part is the funniest, but if you could look at the entire site, and read her bio, its quite amusing as well..She has helped pave the way for girl tuners...LMAO... :blah: :blah: :blah: A female builds a show car, and she is considered to help pave the way.... :2cents:
i would have to agree

she had 2 show cars, the first one i wasnt fond of but it was wel known.

The black EP3 was VERY clean and well done, and i liked it. but pave the way for girl "tuners" gimme a fucking break

Lisa Kubo and Leslie Durst> Kathryn

/thread

4dmin
09-20-2005, 11:08 AM

+10 bahhhh :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
09-20-2005, 11:21 AM

Werd!!!!

I took that pic. :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
09-20-2005, 11:35 AM
i guess i'am that 1% cause i woudn't hit that shit with your dick......

ummmmmm no......... get better jokes funny guy

PhAtBoYMr2
09-20-2005, 11:36 AM
Well from the looks like it some people don't have a life and pay too much attention to others and yea I know people can say anything on here as well thats why I am such a bitch. AND what the hell makes you think I believe she is the savior of all tuner chicks. all I said was "A lot of tuner chicks are stupid" Its the damn truth. I was just stating that she isn't one of them.

agreed

KMDX
09-20-2005, 11:53 AM
i would have to agree

she had 2 show cars, the first one i wasnt fond of but it was wel known.

The black EP3 was VERY clean and well done, and i liked it. but pave the way for girl "tuners" gimme a fucking break

Lisa Kubo and Leslie Durst> Kathryn

/thread

RIGHT IF anyone paved the way it was LISA KUBO!

blurred visions
09-20-2005, 12:00 PM

lol :D

Yea her site is pretty lame, but yea I'm sure she was a cool girl back in the day, and maybe just a little bit cuter. Thats probably what it was, all the guys that knew her got so wet by listening to her talk about her new valve job that they wanted to jump her bones. She was probably a big tease that didn't give it up to any of you guys so now you idolize her. :jerkit:

Brett
09-20-2005, 12:12 PM
I dont look up to her, She used to talk to me but then stopped when I didnt buy her rims...lol

KMDX
09-20-2005, 12:28 PM
Congrats on building a show car..many of us have done it... but we don't claim to have paved the way....I guess I am just over everyone thinking that she has done so much for this industry..I'm glad she has cheerleaders on here, but read what she says before you try to defend her.. :2cents:

Vteckidd
09-20-2005, 12:48 PM
my :2cents:

Kathryn Gallagher has been heavily involved with the after-market automotive and motorcycle industry for the past seven years. She has been influential to not only other tuners but also to manufacturers. Kathryn has helped pave the way for female tuners with her previous car builds, marketing agreements with sponsors, continuance attendance at national events, and the numerous awards won.

Kathryn has previously built a 2000 Honda Civic Si, 2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback, 1992 Honda Civic HX hatchback, 2004 Dodge SRT-4, and currently a 2005 Scion TC Special edition. With all these builds Kathryn was able to appear in such magazines at Import Tuner, Super Street, Sport Compact Car, Euro Tuner, Turbo, Car Sound and Performance, Modified and S3 Magazine.

is it me or does it sound like shes claiming Justins cars as well? i dont remember her owning a SRT4, the SRT4 and the EG were Justins :confused:

and im sorry anyone that has Weapon R on their car isnt paving the way for anyone buy Ricers. :lmfao:

I mean seriously, im not hating, im just saying, there are TONS more people that have done more for the "industry" than she has. she has BOLT ONS for engine work, and a body kit, who fucking cares. shes a dime a dozen.

Im not saying shes a bad person, and i really dont care if shes hot or not, im talking about her "leading the industry" mentality which is bullshit

KMDX
09-20-2005, 01:02 PM
Yeah thats what I thought too, those were Justin's cars..... Justin still drives the SRT-4...I think!

Ohhh maybe she's the one that built my integra..I knew someone did...It must have been her? :lmfao: :rolleyes:

LaurenK
09-20-2005, 01:11 PM
Damn, ya'll must think she's important if their is a thread 6 pages long about her.

Katie
09-20-2005, 01:29 PM
wow

Ricky Martin
09-20-2005, 01:32 PM
fukin shit man! Kat is a cool ass chick.. well.. kind of .. well.. o.k. not really! and definately she is hott... o.k. well kinda hott.. o.k. well not really hot.. but you get the idea

thinkfast®
09-20-2005, 01:37 PM
LOL I come back from lunch to this... awesome :jerkit: :jerkit: :upchuck:

^^ nice pic homey ^^

phantom_hatch
09-20-2005, 01:49 PM
Damn, ya'll must think she's important if their is a thread 6 pages long about her.
damn, i guess you cant read.
its not a very nice thread.

LaurenK
09-20-2005, 03:09 PM
Damn, I guess you're a dumbass...I saw that you were making fun of her, I was saying that 6 pages of talking about someone...whether insulting or complimenting, is only showing that all of you are fascinated with her...if you didn't care about it, there wouldn't be six pages of arguing over if she's HOT or Not.

phantom_hatch
09-20-2005, 04:08 PM
Damn, I guess you're a dumbass...I saw that you were making fun of her, I was saying that 6 pages of talking about someone...whether insulting or complimenting, is only showing that all of you are fascinated with her...if you didn't care about it, there wouldn't be six pages of arguing over if she's HOT or Not.

"dumbass" if that makes you feel better to call me that then good for you.

its not a fascination, its something that needs to be made fun of.
if your belly is as big as a rednecks then don't put a bikini on and take pics to put on the internet...

make a thread about someone else that has a website and pics like that and you will get the same response.

its called the whores lounge a bunch of useless bullshit threads to run your mouth about and how you feel and what ever.

Have a wonderful day

SwurvinIn
09-20-2005, 04:09 PM
damn ppl...i dont understand why everyone is hatin on this chick...i started this thread so that the ppl that KNOW her could post up not so ppl that have never met her could bash the fuck outta her. shes a really nice person and her looks should not be a factor on this thread. yall need to calm yur shit

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-20-2005, 04:10 PM
dude, just a fair warning.. fighting with lauren results in losing...

Leisa
09-20-2005, 04:18 PM

hahahaha..I 2nd that. ;)

phantom_hatch
09-20-2005, 04:18 PM
i,am not trying to be childish like her and call names and fight.
plus fighting is when there are blows throw for real. it just scares me that she might type me to death.
if she wants to call names and be stupied be my guest...

Dragonfly5338
09-20-2005, 04:20 PM
all y'all are so concerned with how she looks. . but i gotta say. unless you're a david beckham or brad pitt look-alike - you can't say shit about someone's appearance. some of y'all are some goofy looking mofos, i bet. kat is a cool chick. half of you who are bashing what she's done for the scene weren't even around or driving when she was modding her first car.

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-20-2005, 04:24 PM
i,am not trying to be childish like her and call names and fight.
plus fighting is when there are blows throw for real. it just scares me that she might type me to death.
if she wants to call names and be stupied be my guest...

correction again my dear... fighting can be verbal or physical.. just like abuse.. don't challenge me.

She wont call you names but she will definately tell you how it is and trust me, it's never pretty..

Darling Nikki
09-20-2005, 04:26 PM
^thank you Val. And thank you Lauren for the PM I am glad I know now. I didn't want to say anything without knowing.

phantom_hatch
09-20-2005, 04:27 PM
all y'all are so concerned with how she looks. . but i gotta say. unless you're a david beckham or brad pitt look-alike - you can't say shit about someone's appearance. some of y'all are some goofy looking mofos, i bet. kat is a cool chick. half of you who are bashing what she's done for the scene weren't even around or driving when she was modding her first car.
not trying to start anything with you but what excatly did she do for the scene. i have been messing with imports for a long time, i read all the popular mags and so forth and you never read about her. please prove me wrong and i will shut up.

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-20-2005, 04:29 PM
not trying to start anything with you but what excatly did she do for the scene. i have been messing with imports for a long time, i read all the popular mags and so forth and you never read about her. please prove me wrong and i will shut up.

just because she's not in a mag doesn't make her a nobody.. kat has a lot of friends and most are on here.. it's just really not a good idea to get off on the wrong foot especially with the ia FAMILY

phantom_hatch
09-20-2005, 04:30 PM
correction again my dear... fighting can be verbal or physical.. just like abuse.. don't challenge me.

She wont call you names but she will definately tell you how it is and trust me, it's never pretty..

read again before you post she all ready started with the name calling.
and about the dont challenge me get a life.

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-20-2005, 04:32 PM
no she didn't call you a name, she made a statement.. I have a life, a great life.. Dude, you've been into imports for a long time?! What have you learned? I'd love to know..

phantom_hatch
09-20-2005, 04:34 PM
just because she's not in a mag doesn't make her a nobody.. kat has a lot of friends and most are on here.. it's just really not a good idea to get off on the wrong foot especially with the ia FAMILY

i have been on ia way before you ever got on here just cause i dont post whore don't mean shit.so about getting off on the wrong foot with ia family what ever.
i never said anything about being a nobody,someone said she did alot for the female import scene i just want to know what that is?

Julio
09-20-2005, 04:35 PM
I wouldnt recomend arguing with phanton Hatch about car's.. I have known this guys for years... been around the block a minute... He will pretty much hold his own on a good car debate.. Plus he does shit himself.

Just wanted to point that out because his a friend.

phantom_hatch
09-20-2005, 04:36 PM
no she didn't call you a name, she made a statement.. I have a life, a great life.. Dude, you've been into imports for a long time?! What have you learned? I'd love to know..
dumbass is a name

Julio
09-20-2005, 04:36 PM
oh this thread is crazy... nobody is safe on IA...

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-20-2005, 04:37 PM
that's fine that he's a friend or whatever, i don't care.. i'm just saying, he's bashing kat along with everyone else and she should have someone to defend her.. i'd do it for any of my friends!

AznTraitor
09-20-2005, 04:37 PM

because he's a friend.

phantom_hatch
09-20-2005, 04:38 PM
I wouldnt recomend arguing with phanton Hatch about car's.. I have known this guys for years... been around the block a minute... He will pretty much hold his own on a good car debate.. Plus he does shit himself.

thank you julio
waiting to move in to the house when i do you will have your rear disc conversion. i can't get to it right know i tryed.
sorry.

Vteckidd
09-20-2005, 04:38 PM
my :2cents:

Kathryn Gallagher has been heavily involved with the after-market automotive and motorcycle industry for the past seven years. She has been influential to not only other tuners but also to manufacturers. Kathryn has helped pave the way for female tuners with her previous car builds, marketing agreements with sponsors, continuance attendance at national events, and the numerous awards won.

Kathryn has previously built a 2000 Honda Civic Si, 2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback, 1992 Honda Civic HX hatchback, 2004 Dodge SRT-4, and currently a 2005 Scion TC Special edition. With all these builds Kathryn was able to appear in such magazines at Import Tuner, Super Street, Sport Compact Car, Euro Tuner, Turbo, Car Sound and Performance, Modified and S3 Magazine.

is it me or does it sound like shes claiming Justins cars as well? i dont remember her owning a SRT4, the SRT4 and the EG were Justins :confused:

and im sorry anyone that has Weapon R on their car isnt paving the way for anyone buy Ricers. :lmfao:

I mean seriously, im not hating, im just saying, there are TONS more people that have done more for the "industry" than she has. she has BOLT ONS for engine work, and a body kit, who fucking cares. shes a dime a dozen.

Im not saying shes a bad person, and i really dont care if shes hot or not, im talking about her "leading the industry" mentality which is bullshit

ONCE AGAIN, what has she done that is SO AMAZING for this indusrty? build two show cars? so what

Julio
09-20-2005, 04:40 PM
thank you julio
waiting to move in to the house when i do you will have your rear disc conversion. i can't get to it right know i tryed.
sorry.

Ah shit and once again I forgot about that shit.. That convertion will go perfectly on my EG.. Holla when you ready...

Julio
09-20-2005, 04:41 PM
because he's a friend.

Dont fuck with my typing.... :lmfao:

damn I cant type .. But I cant speak french, so is all good.

AznTraitor
09-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Dont fuck with my typing.... :lmfao:

damn I cant type .. But I cant speak french, so is all good.

liar...that's like me saying I can speak Vietnamese.

Julio
09-20-2005, 04:47 PM
Im not lying.. I cant speak french... lol

Dragonfly5338
09-20-2005, 04:48 PM
[B]Im not saying shes a bad person, and i really dont care if shes hot or not[/B

That was my point. I'm talking about the people who are sitting on this thread bashing the way she looks. There's no point to it, and I think it shows the maturity level of the Atlanta "scene". How what people have done and what they've accomplished don't mean shit here. It's "hahaha, i'd hit it" or "she fugly". My point is - all the guys saying shit about her looks are probably boys - not men - that most of the ladies on here would agree are not attractive. Fair is fair. Some of you people need to call your momma and bitch her out for not raising you right. It's not acceptable behavior for a man to insult a woman purely on how she looks. Boys do it, tho.

Claiming to have Justin's car is one thing. Yeah, he still has it, hehe. I see him at Starbucks every now and again. :)

AznTraitor
09-20-2005, 04:49 PM
Im not lying.. I cant speak french... lol

oh shit! my bad....well, I still dont believe you own a car.

Dragonfly5338
09-20-2005, 04:51 PM
oh shit! my bad....well, I still dont believe you own a car.

i speak french. :tongue:

AznTraitor
09-20-2005, 04:52 PM
son of a bitch, am I the only person that doesnt speak french?!

JustinSane110™
09-20-2005, 04:52 PM
but i gotta say. unless you're a david beckham or brad pitt look-alike - you can't say shit about someone's appearance. some of y'all are some goofy looking mofos, i bet.
Well sonuvabitch, so nobody can say shit unless they're a 5'10 152lb white guy?? Guess I'm outta luck being close to 6'4 and black, damn my luck... :D :D

mocha latte cupcake
09-20-2005, 04:53 PM
dang son.... you're just a little outta range.... i'm white but i'm sure as hell not no 150 lbs....i think i'd blow away if i was...

JustinSane110™
09-20-2005, 05:00 PM
dang son.... you're just a little outta range....
Yeah, just a little hahaha.

thinkfast®
09-20-2005, 05:39 PM
I have to admit this really turned into a garbage ass thread about, oh, page 3. and for that, I am sorry. :( :(

Thats when I posted pics of this fuckin beast :lmfao:

Leisa
09-20-2005, 05:52 PM
I have to admit this really turned into a garbage ass thread about, oh, page 3. and for that, I am sorry. :( :(

Thats when I posted pics of this fuckin beast :lmfao:

Its really sad to see the things you say about a person you have never met.. big deal if she isnt drop dead gorgeous... she is nice, and doesnt take any shit from anyone, and can preach it about the import scene...

SwurvinIn
09-20-2005, 05:55 PM
^+1

Vteckidd
09-20-2005, 05:55 PM
tahts the problem, everyone thinks this is a "scene". its not.

FUCK THE SCENE

Leisa
09-20-2005, 05:56 PM
"fuk you" ...lol ( sorry I had to)

Vteckidd
09-20-2005, 05:57 PM
"fuk you" ...lol ( sorry I had to)
i deserved it

Vteckidd
09-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Bottom line:
if she has friends on here, then thats cool , im glad she is nice to you and cool with you. im sure she shows qualitys you like and get along with. if shes hot or not i dont care.

she has been nothing but a self centered raging bitch to me though, so im biased. if she was the hottest thing i have ever seen, it still wouldnt change my opinion

I should make a website for myself for all the paving i have done.... :rolleyes:

http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15631&stc=1

Scrappy
09-20-2005, 06:01 PM
michael! be nice sir :D

Vteckidd
09-20-2005, 06:06 PM
michael! be nice sir :D
yes maam :D

Nittanys1
09-20-2005, 06:13 PM
is she the girl who hits the watermelons and shit with the big sledge hammer and tells jokes???

this is a JOKE...so i hope nobody gets bent out of shape...

Its funny you say that...cuz he was in the atlanta airport saturday.... I didnt get to see her...but then again i dont know her...

thinkfast®
09-20-2005, 06:13 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Dragonfly5338
09-20-2005, 07:02 PM
Well sonuvabitch, so nobody can say shit unless they're a 5'10 152lb white guy?? Guess I'm outta luck being close to 6'4 and black, damn my luck... :D :D

or a denzel look-alike, that works too. ;) ;) ;)

Darling Nikki
09-20-2005, 07:10 PM
Fuck man Val said shit so perfect thanks babe.

JustinSane110™
09-20-2005, 07:12 PM
or a denzel look-alike, that works too. ;) ;) ;)
Dammit, I get Will Smith and The Rock a lot but never had anyone tell me I look like Denzel. Guess I'm still fucked. :( :D

Darling Nikki
09-20-2005, 07:21 PM
This was a comment from Mr. ThinkFast------->>>> "Upset that your fat ass friend is gettin blasted? Cry me a fuckin river! Tell her to "tune" up her fat belly, or get surgery bitch!"

Dude seriously grow some balls got something to say then say it right here. Don't be a bitch. I don't give a flying fuck if you think she is fat, but like I SAID BEFORE, keep your nasty ass comments to your loser fucking self. GOD DAMN! You honestly have no fucking life. Your waste of human kind. Fucking punk. Like I said JERKY. Go suck a dick and light yourself on fire. Fucking numb nutts.

PSINXS
09-20-2005, 07:24 PM
not tkaing sides here, but i think the guy has a right to voice his opinion however he chooses. a lot worse could have been said. best bet is ignore him. ppl r always gonna do what they want.

KMDX
09-20-2005, 07:25 PM

Thats where you are wrong, you obviously have not read the entire thread, she claims to have "helped" pave the way for girl tuners in the industry... :jerkit: I was in the scene when she had her blue SI, I was in the scene long before she came along... I could care less what she looks like, just don't make such comments as she has added so much to the industry...She's a girl that put a bunch of bolt ons on her car, and now she is some type of super hero.... :blah: :blah: I know the girl, she knows me,

Darling Nikki
09-20-2005, 07:25 PM
I don't give a fuck.....don't come at me and bitch about how you think someone is fat. Dude grow the fuck up.

Vteckidd
09-20-2005, 07:26 PM
This was a comment from Mr. ThinkFast------->>>> "Upset that your fat ass friend is gettin blasted? Cry me a fuckin river! Tell her to "tune" up her fat belly, or get surgery bitch!"

Dude seriously grow some balls got something to say then say it right here. Don't be a bitch. I don't give a flying fuck if you think she is fat, but like I SAID BEFORE, keep your nasty ass comments to your loser fucking self. GOD DAMN! You honestly have no fucking life. Your waste of human kind. Fucking punk. Like I said JERKY. Go suck a dick and light yourself on fire. Fucking numb nutts.
Now you know i have no problems with you.

but im just curious, what do you have to say for her claiming to have built Justins cars, as her own. that to me is fake, and a poser. a ricer.

what are your feelings on that subject?

Darling Nikki
09-20-2005, 07:30 PM
Now you know i have no problems with you.

but im just curious, what do you have to say for her claiming to have built Justins cars, as her own. that to me is fake, and a poser. a ricer.

what are your feelings on that subject?

Why do you think I drive a Dodge now??? I am far done with the "Scene" that its called. I am just here to still hang out with my friends who are still into cars. Don't get me wrong I love cars a lot but its not worth all the bullshit. I don't care to know anything between Justin and Kat bc both of them are my friends. I KEEP OUT of shit like that. I am talking about this nasty shit about some dick sucker coming to me and running his mouth about what he thinks of her.

KMDX
09-20-2005, 07:34 PM
Why do you think I drive a Dodge now??? I am far done with the "Scene" that its called. I am just here to still hang out with my friends who are still into cars. Don't get me wrong I love cars a lot but its not worth all the bullshit. I don't care to know anything between Justin and Kat bc both of them are my friends. I KEEP OUT of shit like that. I am talking about this nasty shit about some dick sucker coming to me and running his mouth about what he thinks of her.

the question was what do you think of her claiming someone else's car?

Darling Nikki
09-20-2005, 07:37 PM
Sorry. Ya know I don't know the whole story behind that to be honest but thats not why I am pissed whether or not she did that. I am pissed bc of people talking shit about the way she looks. No sense for all that. So for your answer I really don't know bc I stay the fuck away from he says she says bullshit.

Vteckidd
09-20-2005, 07:40 PM
fair enough.

Darling Nikki
09-20-2005, 07:41 PM
^Your a cool Cat. Never had a problem with you either.

Brett
09-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Done.

Julio
09-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Done.

Brett
09-20-2005, 08:44 PM
^^ Still Done...lol