PDA

View Full Version : so who wants to let me ride with them one day???

chuck
09-19-2005, 06:05 PM
if i bring my helmet to the next fairgrounds drift in lawrenceville will one of you guys let me ride with you??? i promise i won't scream or soil your seats...lol

btw, would the southerndrift website be the one that has all the events??? because i didn't see anymore local events on there...or is there another website that has more???

Tracy
09-19-2005, 06:06 PM
www.dgtrials.com

I'll give you a ride

Bishop
09-19-2005, 06:37 PM
LOL hes going to scream like alittle girl....haha jumping back from the fence while watching the drifting at nopi. Needless to say that driver spun out alot but it was still funny to see.

chuck
09-19-2005, 07:03 PM
i still didn't see any at the fairgrounds...but there is the big one at turner field, but thats the same day as petit le mans :(

...is this a seasonal thing??

chuck
09-19-2005, 07:06 PM
....haha jumping back from the fence while watching the drifting at nopi. Needless to say that driver spun out alot but it was still funny to see.

haha, yeah that guy spun out (like come to a stop spin out) like 5 times before he was heading right at me...and i told you i didn't want to be the idiot on real tv who just stood there and watched a car plow into them...and it was a step back, not a jump...

ok, i pissed my pants :(

lol, j/k

chuck
09-19-2005, 07:06 PM
www.dgtrials.com

I'll give you a ride

yaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Tracy
09-19-2005, 07:13 PM
i still didn't see any at the fairgrounds...but there is the big one at turner field, but thats the same day as petit le mans :(

...is this a seasonal thing??

www.southeastdrift.com

Yes it is season! The season is almost over!

Marty
09-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Oct 1st. Turner Field. I'll give you a ride

Doppelgänger
09-20-2005, 04:28 PM
i guess i'll jump on the badwagen and give ya a ride Chuck.. i at least owe you that ;)

theres a few events coming up soon tha are outta state but relatively close.. like Nashville Tn and Ocala Fl... im sure it wouldnt be hard to follow if you offer to tote some spares or something and get some free rides in...

chuck
09-20-2005, 04:39 PM
i guess i'll jump on the badwagen and give ya a ride Chuck.. i at least owe you that ;)

theres a few events coming up soon tha are outta state but relatively close.. like Nashville Tn and Ocala Fl... im sure it wouldnt be hard to follow if you offer to tote some spares or something and get some free rides in...

yeah man, i'd be down for nashville for sure

chuck
09-20-2005, 04:41 PM
so i got marty, mike and tracy...now i just have to find a day i can go...i was planning on going to petit le mans october 1st...but the drift day is sounding more and more inviting, not to mention $70 cheaper, haha

i know you guys can't have loose items in your cars when your running but do you know if they let people take video cameras in the cars if they aren't mounted???

Doppelgänger
09-20-2005, 06:48 PM
i believe so, when i did the Untouchable someone rode with me with a handheld...with a wriststrap on though. I dunno about DGTrials rules though, not sure if you'll have to register as media to do ride alongs with a cameras

Eugene? Eugene? Eugene? *in voice of Ben Stein*

Marty
09-21-2005, 09:00 AM
You'll have to OK ridealongs with Eugene or Erik. No problem about the camera.

chuck
09-21-2005, 11:06 AM
You'll have to OK ridealongs with Eugene or Erik. No problem about the camera.
would that be something i need to do ahead of time or can i do it the day of...also anyone know any info on how to get a 'press pass' ???

HiPSI
09-21-2005, 12:51 PM
would that be something i need to do ahead of time or can i do it the day of...also anyone know any info on how to get a 'press pass' ???

probably want to do before hand. i believe eugene's email is [email protected] (but i'm likely wrong). they normally don't allow ridealongs at DG events unless you're a driver in the event. but there are exceptions to the rules here and there, and if they let you i'd be glad to let you ride along as well.

chuck
09-21-2005, 02:42 PM
thanks for the info guys...i believe i just sent eugene an email, haha

chuck
09-26-2005, 02:15 PM
grrrr...still no response on the email, i guess i'll just show up with fingers crossed???

lazyboi444
09-26-2005, 06:39 PM
Don't worry Eugene is very reliable he'll get back to you he's prolly still stuck at the varsity from last meet hahahahaha!

chuck
09-26-2005, 11:41 PM
Don't worry Eugene is very reliable he'll get back to you he's prolly still stuck at the varsity from last meet hahahahaha!
aight cool...i was thinking he may just be really busy too, but if end up not hearing back then i guess i'll just try my plan b