PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: those bleeding heart IAers v. ATLiens fight back!

Ruiner
02-09-2009, 05:39 PM
:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::good job:

Don't get confused, the *good guy* won in this case. Just read it through and you'll understand. I'm tired of seeing IAers talk about "I would have shot him in the arm/leg" if that happened to me. Yeah, okay.

This is WHY you don't shoot someone in the leg!!! Are you reading this you "bleeding heart" IAers???? Shooting in the arm/leg DOES NOT stop someone from killing you! The criminal shot the victim in the leg, and the victim was STILL able to wrestle the gun away from the criminal and kill him. So, that just goes to show that you don't EVER shoot just to wound. You shoot to STOP the threat. Otherwise, the *thread* might come back and bite you.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2009/02/08/atlanta_victims_kill_atackers.html

Two crime victims kill their attackers in metro Atlanta
By RALPH ELLIS ([email protected])
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Sunday, February 08, 2009

Two crime victims in metro Atlanta fought back on Saturday and killed their attackers, authorities reported.

In Cobb County (http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cobb/index.html?cxntlid=linkr), police said a man shot in his own garage grabbed the wound-be robber’s gun and shot and killed the man.

In Atlanta, police said a woman fatally stabbed a home-invasion robbery suspect who broke into her apartment while her 11-year-old child slept.

No charges have been filed in either case.

Cobb police spokesman Sgt. Dana Pierce said Richard Ellis, 38, of Cauthen Court in Marietta was getting out of his car in his garage late Saturday night when he was approached by a man with a handgun. The man demanded money from Ellis and shot him in the leg, police said. Pierce said the incident was not a random crime and that the two men had “previous contact” in the past.

“Within moments of being shot and while the male is briefly distracted, Ellis grabbed the gun and a fight ensued in the driveway of the residence over control of it,” Pierce said. “Detectives believe that Ellis was eventually able to wrestle the weapon away from the male before shooting him twice with it.”

The wounded man, identified as John Harrison, 33, of Palmetto, ran to the front porch of a nearby house and collapsed, Pierce said. Harrison was taken to Wellstar Kennestone Hospital but died of his injuries. Ellis was treated at the hospital for his wound and released.

In Atlanta, police said a home invasion suspect was killed by his would-be victim.

Authorities said the resident, whose 11-year-old child was asleep inside the apartment, stabbed the suspect after he burst into the home shortly after 3 a.m. Saturday.

Police said when he made a few sudden movements toward the woman, she stabbed him in the chest.

The suspect was identified as 34-year-old Jerome Davis of Atlanta. Authorities did not identify the woman and did not charge her in the man’s death.

thecrazyone
02-09-2009, 05:46 PM
:goodjob:

G.C
02-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Power of adrenaline.

Julio
02-09-2009, 06:08 PM
I heard that shit on the radio.. pretty glad they killed those worms out of this planet..

claybird
02-09-2009, 06:49 PM
sawesome

quickdodge®
02-09-2009, 07:13 PM
I heard that shit on the radio.. pretty glad they killed those worms out of this planet..

Exactly. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
02-09-2009, 07:31 PM
if you buy a guy isnt it supposed to kill something not wound it?

TIGERJC
02-09-2009, 11:11 PM
hopefully more victimes kill their attackers, it will save tax payers some money somewhere

ISAtlanta300
02-10-2009, 12:27 PM
if you buy a guy

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Eh.. well.... it's been nice knowing you.... (*runs far.. far away from Crazy Asian)

ISAtlanta300
02-10-2009, 12:28 PM
2 less criminals on this earth. It's a nice day... :)