PDA

View Full Version : IA car or non IA car

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:13 PM
I have a 2001 acura integra shell we can use to do this if people are serious about it and are interested,we can take donations and parts and get a crew together and build up the integra i know its not the lightest shell but with enough time money and effort we could really make something happen,just an idea:goodjob:

Sammich
02-09-2009, 12:14 PM
whose name is gona be on the title?

nreggie454
02-09-2009, 12:15 PM
NO. I will not be buying your mods, thanks.

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:15 PM
whose name is gona be on the title?

It doesnt matter as far as im concerned it doesnt have to be mine but it does have to be someone that everyone feels comfortable with and can trust

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:16 PM

It's not about that:no:

Sammich
02-09-2009, 12:18 PM

same thing i thought:lmfao:

speedminded
02-09-2009, 12:19 PM
I'm thinking someone without red reps would be better off for a sponsored car :2cents:

nreggie454
02-09-2009, 12:20 PM
It's not about that:no:

Oh, I know it is all about the glory of IA and to show how awesome we are blah blah blah, but it still boils down to somebody getting a free car with free mods.

NO.

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Oh, I know it is all about the glory of IA and to show how awesome we are blah blah blah, but it still boils down to somebody getting a free car with free mods.

NO.

Ok you know what fuk it then nvm it was just an idea if you dont wanna do it then fine no sense in bashing the idea/thought with your smart ass remarks

Sammich
02-09-2009, 12:25 PM
lolz

reps
:ninja:

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:25 PM
I'm thinking someone without red reps would be better off for a sponsored car :2cents:

Your seriously going to make a decision based on some haters that neg repped me?? on a website? dude seriously how lame and look i was just saying that i had the shell if anyone really wanted to do this if yall dont wanna do it then fine but i have the ready shell and everything,but its whatever

J-ROCK
02-09-2009, 12:26 PM
im interested! and if this doesnt go through then ill still help you work on your car man

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:26 PM
So i just made an offer and yall neg repped me for what reason?

Sammich
02-09-2009, 12:27 PM
how do u know u got neg repped?

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:28 PM
im interested! and if this doesnt go through then ill still help you work on your car man

I mean i wanted to do it but I just made this thread with an idea and i got bashed and neg repped for no reason,look just forget i ever even said anything

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:29 PM
how do u know u got neg repped?

because i can see my rep points when i click on the rep thing on my name

speedminded
Your seriously going to make a decision based on some haters that neg repped me?? on a website? dude seriously how lame and look i was just saying that i had the shell if anyone really wanted to do this if yall dont wanna do it then fine but i have the ready shell and everything,but its whateverThe website that happens to be the one with members talking about building a car.

redrumracer
something like this would have to be organized through Julio and Admin and get there endorsement for it to be truely an IA car.

then get it title as a business car under IA(not sure if thats possible but sounds like the most reasonable solution) and IF it ever gets sold then the money should go to a local charity.

Sammich
02-09-2009, 12:30 PM
because i can see my rep points when i click on the rep thing on my name

thought u had a usercp...:ninja:

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:30 PM
The website that happens to be the one with members talking about building a car.

and that means what??? You think im going to pick my friends and make my decisions because of some red blocks and green blocks?

speedminded
02-09-2009, 12:31 PM
something like this would have to be organized through Julio and Admin and get there endorsement for it to be truely an IA car.

then get it title as a business car under IA(not sure if thats possible but sounds like the most reasonable solution) and IF it ever gets sold then the money should go to a local charity.or to fix the User CP.

Sammich
02-09-2009, 12:31 PM
or to fix the User CP.

paul aint gona fix that shit:lmfao:

J-ROCK
02-09-2009, 12:32 PM
alright well im still interested in the idea if the mods ever decide to try it!

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:32 PM

then get it title as a business car under IA(not sure if thats possible but sounds like the most reasonable solution) and IF it ever gets sold then the money should go to a local charity.

Well if everyone was willing to do it and participate and willing to cough up some time and effort then i agree with you but it doesnt make any sense for everyone to start bashing me and making accusations that i just want mods for my car when i even said previously that i didnt care whos name the title was on

03RCode
02-09-2009, 12:33 PM

For once I actually agree with you... werd.

redrumracer
or to fix the User CP.
donating the money to a charity would create greater public interest in this site and also show a positive side of our hobby. so i still say charity

plus im not really too concerned about the reps. thats teh only thing you need the user cp for.

speedminded
alright well im still interested in the idea if the mods ever decide to try it!My idea for donor car... http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66113

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Well if people are serious and if someone wants to bring the idea to attention through julio or whoever to get the ball rolling then lets do it

03RCode
02-09-2009, 12:35 PM
My idea for donor car... http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66113

I have to agree with that, if its going to be done, that shell would be damn near perfect.

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:36 PM
I have to agree with that, if its going to be done, that shell would be damn near perfect.

Yeah that would be a good shell i still have everything on my car too much work to remove everything when we could just use that one thats already gutted and alot lighter too

J-ROCK
02-09-2009, 12:36 PM
My idea for donor car... http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66113

whos is that cause i kinda like it and would love to own it lol! that is if it isnt used for this

speedminded
02-09-2009, 12:40 PM
whos is that cause i kinda like it and would love to own it lol! that is if it isnt used for thisThat's a good question...i thinks it's questionable who the real owner is, lol! I saw it again several weeks ago and all the fantasies of making it a drag car again came back. If I remember correctly it was running around 13 flat with an N/A built SOHC with insanely high compression.

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:42 PM
That's a good question...i thinks it's questionable who the real owner is, lol! I saw it again several weeks ago and all the fantasies of making it a drag car again. If I remember correctly it was running around 13 flat with an N/A SOHC with stupid compression.

damn i thought it was yours

J-ROCK
02-09-2009, 12:44 PM
damn i want it so bad! lol if you find out whos it is lmk cause ill try my best to get it

speedminded
02-09-2009, 12:48 PM
damn i want it so bad! lol if you find out whos it is lmk cause ill try my best to get iti know where it is, it's sitting the same place it was when I took the pics 3 years ago...I crewed for their race team for years. Just not sure if it's the old shop managers car or someone elses through a trade. The property/shop owner isn't even positive the last time I checked lol!

STRteg
02-09-2009, 12:50 PM
i know where it is, it's sitting the same place it was when I took the pics 3 years ago...I crewed for their race team for years. Just not sure if it's the old shop managers car or someone elses through a trade. The property/shop owner isn't even positive the last time I checked lol!

damn that pic was 3 years ago?man i bet its alot worse now from the weather