PDA

View Full Version : so i totally just...

chuck
09-19-2005, 05:17 PM
...did a half doughnut in my driveway!!! haha, i need to run up to the hardware store before they closed, i had to turn the crown vic around because it easier then back up, i wasn't even planning on doing it until i put my foot on the gas pedal, then the bright idea came to my head to floor it because i noticed the concrete was still wet from where i washed my moms car...

i think i can plan it out to get a little enertia(sp) drift going if i do a 180 to the left then make the right turn onto the road, haha...i'm gonna practice sunday when my parents go to church, lol...i just wanna get confident enough to do it with someone in the car and scare the bejesus out of them just once.

haha, formula d here i come, j/k...lol

PSINXS
09-19-2005, 05:18 PM
lol good times

Cliff
09-19-2005, 05:20 PM
lol chuck you're nuts dude

redlinenprelude
09-19-2005, 05:24 PM

chuck
09-19-2005, 05:49 PM
^---bwahaha, you're going to hell!!!

...save me a good seat, lol

5thgcelica
09-19-2005, 05:56 PM
hahah. tahts crazy man! need to get a video of that.

SLOWR/T
09-19-2005, 09:45 PM
must have a real big driveway............:D j/k

if im in a huryy ill floor it right before my driveway. then really fast push in the clutch, yank the hand brake up and slide into my drive pop the clutch rotate the rear alittle and then lock down the brakes right before the fence. when i get my car going ill have to video it.

chuck
09-20-2005, 06:13 AM
must have a real big driveway............:D j/k

if im in a huryy ill floor it right before my driveway. then really fast push in the clutch, yank the hand brake up and slide into my drive pop the clutch rotate the rear alittle and then lock down the brakes right before the fence. when i get my car going ill have to video it.
yeah...we call it the parking lot...normally the crown vic is on the other side...i did the 180 turning to the left...what i'm gonna try next is that then swing it to the right...right around where i am standing to take this picture...

SwiftGTiRacer
09-20-2005, 08:16 AM
your parents are going to come home from church to find the vic half way in the house if your not carefull. Still funny sh!t though.

Swifty

trythefly
09-20-2005, 11:39 AM
please post pics of it when it lands in your parents living room.....please!

5thgcelica
09-20-2005, 11:40 AM
looks like that house is kinda big....need a roomate? lol

Hulud
09-20-2005, 12:06 PM
CHUCK WAKE UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT! lol

chuck
09-20-2005, 12:53 PM
CHUCK WAKE UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT! lol
i'm awake hoe...just got from school...

Hulud
09-20-2005, 12:55 PM
whyd u goto school?

chuck
09-20-2005, 12:56 PM
please post pics of it when it lands in your parents living room.....please!

your parents are going to come home from church to find the vic half way in the house if your not carefull. Still funny sh!t though.

Swifty

...this would be my reason from starting right next to the house and turning left (away from the house)...worst thing that can happen is i catch some grass in the wheel well...

i'm not a pro driver by any means but i can handle a car plenty well enough to avoid the big, non-moving house

chuck
09-20-2005, 12:57 PM
whyd u goto school?
to finish my friends truck before we go on break...thursday is our last day and its still in primer, lol

..ok well that and to check out the hot chick in cosmotology

Hulud
09-20-2005, 12:58 PM
o are you taking summer quarter classes?

chuck
09-20-2005, 01:00 PM
o are you taking summer quarter classes?

year round...4 quarters a year...gets me out of there a year earlier...out of the 20 or so people in the class i think are like 1 or 2 who take off the summers...

doesn't bother me any, i'm on my way home by the time my friends are just waking up anyway...haha

TranceDJ06
09-20-2005, 01:02 PM
:lmfao: ............................... :goodjob:

Later.

rickgiblin
09-20-2005, 01:04 PM
where are you taking classes at?

chuck
09-20-2005, 01:14 PM
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllanier tech

Hulud
09-20-2005, 01:17 PM
A-TOWN DOWN HO!

rickgiblin
09-20-2005, 01:17 PM
what program are you in... i just applied to be in there auto colision course... the one for painting and finishing

chuck
09-20-2005, 01:39 PM
what program are you in... i just applied to be in there auto colision course... the one for painting and finishing
that's what i'm doing...hence the primer talk...

black paper diary is starting there next quarter...it'd be cool if we could have 3 IA folks in the same class, a lot of the guys up there now just like to sit around and do nothing but talk about the big block their friends dads cousins brothers friend put in 4 months ago...be nice to have some more people with some similar interests, lol

rickgiblin
09-20-2005, 02:34 PM
hey, whats up dude, i applied to go to lanier tech for this commin up quarter for the whole autobody thing. soi havent strated going there but i cant wait. ive always loved working and finishing out cars. how are the classes? i cant sit in a classroom for 4 hours at a time just listining to a teacher lecture... are the classes hands on? can you just tell me alittle bit about it and hope to be in your class next quarter.

Rick

yea dude, it would be great to have 3 of us in the same class... it would defenitally make the time go by quicker if i already had people that i know in the same class.

chuck
09-20-2005, 02:43 PM
hey, whats up dude, i applied to go to lanier tech for this commin up quarter for the whole autobody thing. soi havent strated going there but i cant wait. ive always loved working and finishing out cars. how are the classes? i cant sit in a classroom for 4 hours at a time just listining to a teacher lecture... are the classes hands on? can you just tell me alittle bit about it and hope to be in your class next quarter.

Rick

yea dude, it would be great to have 3 of us in the same class... it would defenitally make the time go by quicker if i already had people that i know in the same class.
well it is a college so you have to have the core classes (math, english, computers) done before you get in the garage...honestly these are all pretty damn easy, i'd recomend doing them online just to save the hastle of going to class every day and having to feel like you are in middle school again...but after a quarter of the regular classes you move to the garage, i'm there 20 hours a week and might spend 6 hours a week in the classroom...but they space it out so its not that bad...maybe like an hour at a time or something...the teachers are pretty relaxed, you can do all the work you want or get away with doing (and learning) nothing if you really want to...

but i'd call the school or talk to black paper if you are really interested in going, i know the window to get in the class is like ever other 1/4 or something weird...not sure where they are in the rotation now but BPD i'm sure knows all about it...

shoot me a PM if you have anymore questions...i'd be happy to do my best to answer them all